You shud be Christian becuz the Bibel sed so

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:06:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Atheistism is wrong

If your and atheist yu shud become Christian because the Bibel sed that non Christians go to hell and atheists shud be executed

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

I know that its in the old testement and is only for the Jews and not Christians butt I dunt care becuz "historical context when reding bible" is lie and yu shud nut consider histurical and scriptural context when read Bible.

I also no that atheists do nut belif in bible so its circular resoning and i hav nut proven bible true butt logic is a lie and the lugic would maek sense if yu becum truu believer, mm'kay?

Black peple is wrong

Black peple is a choice and their black because of curse of ham and bible sed so. Bein a black people is choice just liek gay and michael jakson becam white thru Chrisianity

Gay iz wrong

Hemosexually is a choice and its nut a nature. hemusexuals shud be kill becuz bibel sed so. "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)

I no that its in old textament and only for Jews and not Christians butt historicul context and logick are useless when read Bible okay and everything in bible is literal even the Hebrew idioms and they cannot be metaphorical and metaphorical bible is lie and satan.

Cristians are bein prosecute theirfore literal bible without any historical, scriptural, or linguistic context work

Chrisitans are bein prosecute by atheistes because atheists offend us by existin and they haet america and want to destroy family value buy makin violent vidya games and all violence is due to videa game and nut becuz everyone haz a semiautomatec gun. They also wunt to ban mandatory prayer so that they can violate christian right to violate other people right. They also want to proslytize to us by puteing evilution in school. Atheists are part of new wurld odour and want to make satenic one world state atheists haet god and dunt want a blesed wurld but rater a "iluminated" world witch is why atheists are all part of iluminatey

Remember if your atheist your one of them and your also a sub-human comunazi
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 12:30:33 AM
At 8/6/2014 11:06:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Atheistism is wrong

If your and atheist yu shud become Christian because the Bibel sed that non Christians go to hell and atheists shud be executed

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

I know that its in the old testement and is only for the Jews and not Christians butt I dunt care becuz "historical context when reding bible" is lie and yu shud nut consider histurical and scriptural context when read Bible.

I also no that atheists do nut belif in bible so its circular resoning and i hav nut proven bible true butt logic is a lie and the lugic would maek sense if yu becum truu believer, mm'kay?

Black peple is wrong

Black peple is a choice and their black because of curse of ham and bible sed so. Bein a black people is choice just liek gay and michael jakson becam white thru Chrisianity

Gay iz wrong

Hemosexually is a choice and its nut a nature. hemusexuals shud be kill becuz bibel sed so. "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)

I no that its in old textament and only for Jews and not Christians butt historicul context and logick are useless when read Bible okay and everything in bible is literal even the Hebrew idioms and they cannot be metaphorical and metaphorical bible is lie and satan.

Cristians are bein prosecute theirfore literal bible without any historical, scriptural, or linguistic context work

Chrisitans are bein prosecute by atheistes because atheists offend us by existin and they haet america and want to destroy family value buy makin violent vidya games and all violence is due to videa game and nut becuz everyone haz a semiautomatec gun. They also wunt to ban mandatory prayer so that they can violate christian right to violate other people right. They also want to proslytize to us by puteing evilution in school. Atheists are part of new wurld odour and want to make satenic one world state atheists haet god and dunt want a blesed wurld but rater a "iluminated" world witch is why atheists are all part of iluminatey

Of course atheists are wrong, I mean they do posit that god is non-existent correct? Atheism also inherently explains morality, the origination of the universe, science, why something came from nothing, why humans wear clothes, repeating patterns from a non-choice, and can even be compared to the devil, are evil, and are emotionless people whose sole intent is to benefit themselves.
Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 12:56:22 AM
At 8/6/2014 11:06:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Atheistism is wrong

Black peple is wrong

Gay iz wrong

I love that this post has the word 'linguistic' in it LOL