Total Posts:81|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'll post what I want to post - End of story

sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 1:42:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 2:51:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 2:09:19 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:42:30 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:


Yeah, except I'm not the one who's crying.

Most of the forum is.

kfc
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Dr_Obvious
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 3:09:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

Haters are gonna hate. Just ignore them.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 3:51:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 3:09:05 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

Haters are gonna hate. Just ignore them.

This post brought to you by The Comedy Channel
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rasputin45
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 4:56:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

On a site called debate.org I would assume evidence is an unofficial rule. I think you should be allowed to preach here because it makes a jolly good show. Funny as non-existent hell.
Grigori Rasputin (James FRJ Hall)
Untertan des "bersicht. Hageln Sie ihm!

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:26:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
1. I will preach if I want to preach.

And almost everybody will either skip your entire post or not take it seriously at all.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

Why do you expect anybody to believe a single word you write, then?

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

If the discussion is about or relevant to the Bible, no one says you shouldn't. If it isn't connected to it, or the Bible holds no merit as a factual source in the discussion(e.g. evolution), then the stuff you quote will just be dissmissed.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

And you really think that someone here will take you seriously?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:38:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

Like A Boss
Never fart near dog
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:25:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

No one here wants to hear it.


2. I don't have to provide evidence.

You do if you want to obey the Bible.


3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

Doesn't bother most people. But there's no reason to take it seriously.


I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

LOL, except it isn't. It's more like one person shouting in a crowd. Like it or not.
You're a tiny voice among many.


You can ban me for all I care. End of story.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 9:02:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 4:56:37 AM, Rasputin45 wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

On a site called debate.org I would assume evidence is an unofficial rule. I think you should be allowed to preach here because it makes a jolly good show. Funny as non-existent hell.

If there is undisputable evidence there is no debate is there? Hence the subject of debate.

Exposure to the sun generates heat on the surface of the earth, undisputable evidence not a debate, but how to cope with over espouser to the sun"s energy is debatable for countless reasons.

Besides what evidence?
Dr_Obvious
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 9:12:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 3:51:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/7/2014 3:09:05 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

Haters are gonna hate. Just ignore them.

This post brought to you by The Comedy Channel

Let me know when you have something intelligent to say, and I might reply.
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 2:08:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

You claim to be telling the truth, yet you refuse to support your claim as to this "truth". That's irrational, asinine, and worthless.

You came to Debate.org. To explicitly refuse to debate anything you say is to say that you reject the premise of this site.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 3:30:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 9:12:02 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/7/2014 3:51:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/7/2014 3:09:05 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

Haters are gonna hate. Just ignore them.

This post brought to you by The Comedy Channel

Let me know when you have something intelligent to say, and I might reply.

You just did.
LOL
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 3:31:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Dr_Obvious
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:48:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 2:08:29 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

You claim to be telling the truth, yet you refuse to support your claim as to this "truth". That's irrational, asinine, and worthless.

You came to Debate.org. To explicitly refuse to debate anything you say is to say that you reject the premise of this site.

This forum is not for debates. We have debates for that. If you want to debate, go there. This is a forum for discussing religion. That's it. We don't need to prove anything. We believe what we believe. If you don't like it, that's just too bad. If you want to troll, go someplace else and do it.
Dr_Obvious
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:51:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 3:31:38 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Thanks for proving to everyone that you're nothing but a troll. It's painfully obvious that you're here just to cause problems. My advice to everyone...Ignore him. If no one replies to him, he'll go away. He won't be getting the attention he craves. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:56:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

I'm with you my friend but most people don't see it from God's perspective.
sdavio
Posts: 1,798
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:57:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:56:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

I'm with you my friend but most people don't see it from God's perspective.

I like your YouTube videos.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 11:01:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:48:08 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/8/2014 2:08:29 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

You claim to be telling the truth, yet you refuse to support your claim as to this "truth". That's irrational, asinine, and worthless.

You came to Debate.org. To explicitly refuse to debate anything you say is to say that you reject the premise of this site.

This forum is not for debates. We have debates for that. If you want to debate, go there. This is a forum for discussing religion. That's it. We don't need to prove anything. We believe what we believe. If you don't like it, that's just too bad.

No one is going to agree with your beliefs if you don't even try to provide evidence. Not many people will like your beliefs if you threaten them with eternal hell if they disagree either.

If you want to troll, go someplace else and do it.

Tell that to sovereigngracereigns, he's the one that's coming to these forums and shouting:"You're gonna go to hell if you don't believe what I'm telling you. You can't handle the truth!" and then repeatedly insulting people.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 11:04:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:51:49 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/8/2014 3:31:38 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Thanks for proving to everyone that you're nothing but a troll. It's painfully obvious that you're here just to cause problems. My advice to everyone...Ignore him. If no one replies to him, he'll go away. He won't be getting the attention he craves. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Yeah, just because one single of IG's thousands of posts is mocking someone who(in my honest opinion) deserves to be mocked, he's a troll! I doubt many people(even theists) agree with you...
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 12:22:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 11:01:58 AM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/8/2014 10:48:08 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/8/2014 2:08:29 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

You claim to be telling the truth, yet you refuse to support your claim as to this "truth". That's irrational, asinine, and worthless.

You came to Debate.org. To explicitly refuse to debate anything you say is to say that you reject the premise of this site.

This forum is not for debates. We have debates for that. If you want to debate, go there. This is a forum for discussing religion. That's it. We don't need to prove anything. We believe what we believe. If you don't like it, that's just too bad.

No one is going to agree with your beliefs if you don't even try to provide evidence. Not many people will like your beliefs if you threaten them with eternal hell if they disagree either.

If you want to troll, go someplace else and do it.

Tell that to sovereigngracereigns, he's the one that's coming to these forums and shouting:"You're gonna go to hell if you don't believe what I'm telling you. You can't handle the truth!" and then repeatedly insulting people.

NO, I'm telling people that they are going to Hell if they don't believe what CHRIST said.

CHRIST said he came to this world to save sinners (Luke 5:32, Mark 2:17).

CHRIST said he's been appointed the Judge of all the world. (John 5:22, 2 Tim. 4:1, Rev. 20, 22)

CHRIST said he had the power to forgive sins (Matt. 9:6), and to give eternal life to whomever he will. (John 17:2)

CHRIST said "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:18)

These are CHRIST'S words, NOT MINE.

I didn't WRITE them. I just BELIEVE them.

You want to make this about me, but I'm just a messenger.
Your problem is with the Lord Jesus Christ!

And you WILL go to Hell if you do not know Christ.
You MUST come to Christ and be saved.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 12:24:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

People like you, Bulprof and born of god need to go. This place needs to be for intelligent discussion of religion.
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 12:46:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 12:22:39 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 11:01:58 AM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/8/2014 10:48:08 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/8/2014 2:08:29 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

You claim to be telling the truth, yet you refuse to support your claim as to this "truth". That's irrational, asinine, and worthless.

You came to Debate.org. To explicitly refuse to debate anything you say is to say that you reject the premise of this site.

This forum is not for debates. We have debates for that. If you want to debate, go there. This is a forum for discussing religion. That's it. We don't need to prove anything. We believe what we believe. If you don't like it, that's just too bad.

No one is going to agree with your beliefs if you don't even try to provide evidence. Not many people will like your beliefs if you threaten them with eternal hell if they disagree either.

If you want to troll, go someplace else and do it.

Tell that to sovereigngracereigns, he's the one that's coming to these forums and shouting:"You're gonna go to hell if you don't believe what I'm telling you. You can't handle the truth!" and then repeatedly insulting people.

NO, I'm telling people that they are going to Hell if they don't believe what CHRIST said.

I'm not sure that Jesus would have been as hateful as you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not his fan the tiniest bit, but I really doubt that he would go around proclaiming atheists as worse than the devil and randomly insulting people(including other believers).

And you WILL go to Hell if you do not know Christ.

I'd ask you for evidence, but I already know you won't provide it.

You MUST come to Christ and be saved.

No thanks.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 12:48:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 12:24:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

People like you, Bulprof and born of god need to go. This place needs to be for intelligent discussion of religion.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 12:51:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

And I will continue to laugh at you.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 3:13:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:51:49 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/8/2014 3:31:38 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Thanks for proving to everyone that you're nothing but a troll. It's painfully obvious that you're here just to cause problems. My advice to everyone...Ignore him. If no one replies to him, he'll go away. He won't be getting the attention he craves. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

LOL. I replied to an ignorant post, in an ignorant thread, with some levity (Jack Nicholson movie quote), and you reply with this? That's it... Tell everyone to ignore me, because you don't like what I post. The entire thread was a TROLL THREAD! What did you expect? Serious debate about a whining crybaby post?
WWWwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Dr_Obvious
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 3:26:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 3:13:19 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/8/2014 10:51:49 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 8/8/2014 3:31:38 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/8/2014 1:48:31 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/8/2014 12:43:18 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Due to the constant complaints of people who are offended by my posts, I thought I'd say a few things about the complaints.

1. I will preach if I want to preach.

2. I don't have to provide evidence.

3. And yes, I'm going to quote the Bible, like it or not.

I'm going to use this place as my own personal pulpit, like it or not.

You can ban me for all I care. End of story.

This is a religion discussion forum, not the debate section. The header for this section invites people to discuss their "opinion" about religion. Anyone with an opinion about religion can present it here. That includes atheists, people who simply want to preach, and anyone else.

I know. That's what I keep saying.

But try telling that to these ignorant people.

The fact is, they just don't like what I'm saying, and I really don't care.
I'm just telling the truth.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Thanks for proving to everyone that you're nothing but a troll. It's painfully obvious that you're here just to cause problems. My advice to everyone...Ignore him. If no one replies to him, he'll go away. He won't be getting the attention he craves. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

LOL. I replied to an ignorant post, in an ignorant thread, with some levity (Jack Nicholson movie quote), and you reply with this? That's it... Tell everyone to ignore me, because you don't like what I post. The entire thread was a TROLL THREAD! What did you expect? Serious debate about a whining crybaby post?
WWWwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

What do I expect? I expect people to act like grownups. That includes everyone.