"Stop condemning people to Hell!!!!"

sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 5:59:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Listen, folks:

No one is condemning anyone to Hell except God.

God alone has that authority.

When someone says:"If you die without faith in Christ, you'll go to Hell.
But believe on Christ, and you will be saved."

...That person is CLEARLY NOT CONDEMNING YOU to HELL.

-

First of all:
"IF you DIE WITHOUT FAITH IN CHRIST..."

Now, CLEARLY that's not saying "you WILL DIE WITHOUT FAITH IN CHRIST."

It saying "IF you die without faith in Christ..."

-

And secondly:
"But believe on Christ and be saved." (Or: "COME to CHRIST and be saved.")

Now, this CLEARLY INDICATES that the person would LIKE you to BELIEVE (Or would like you to COME to CHRIST) and BE SAVED.

And they CLEARLY are NOT wishing Hell upon anyone.
IF they WERE, they would NOT say: "BELIEVE/COME to CHRIST and be SAVED."

How anyone can miss that is beyond me, UNLESS they're just plain NOT LISTENING AT ALL.

-
Finally,
It's GOD who declares that those who die without faith in Christ go to Hell.

And I KNOW there's NO WAY to CONVINCE you of THAT.
But the Scriptures PLAINLY DECLARE it.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(Acts 4:12)

-

In conclusion:

So just stop with the accusation that they're condemning you to Hell, or wishing Hell on you, etc. etc.

YOU KNOW it's NOT TRUE. So STOP being so DISINGENUOUS.

Besides, GOD is the one you need to worry about, not MEN.

Christ said:

"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 6:38:01 PM
And that is religion in a nutshell. Do this believe this or go to hell. Hey it's not me, It's God, I am just the messenger.

Trouble is we live in a world where anyone can and does make this claim.......on Gods behalf........as messengers of Gods truth of course.

And when some one think they have God on their side ? well it emboldens them sometimes to do some pretty nasty things.....
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 9:04:10 AM
He can't. He's totally ego-invested in trying to be another one of these World's Greatest Bible Authorities boors who SHOUT their believe this way or be condemned to hell!

Shouting is about all they have these days, the days of burning infidels no longer in fashion, but some linger and still thirst for bloodshed, the Blood of Christ you see being poured over everyone, yuuuuuuckk! for their salvation.

Pope Francis told the spiritual truth about the Church using Hell to scare believers into believing in God or else. He says there is no hell and how could there be one if God is a God of Love and Forgiveness of Sin and Sinners? Hell would make God a hypocrite if sinners aren't forgiven as well as point to a weakness in God who can't "fix" a broken soul? Why not? To carry vengeance to conclusion? Is that any behavior of a God of Love? No, there is no hell for believers in a God of Love and Forgiveness.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 9:18:47 AM
"Christ said:

"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)"

The original text reads ...but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna." Gehenna symbolized something different from the Christian Hell for ancient Jews. Gehenna was the place outside of old Jerusalem where Hebrews worshiped Yahweh with Moloch rites, burning firstborn children on altars and ovens "passing" them "through the fire" as sacrificial victims to appease the King of War, Moloch, "Melech" in Hebrew, King. These places were always outside the cities where Moloch worship was practiced as the people couldn't stand the cries of the burning children. In our modern world you can see the Moloch Demon running Boko Haram and ISIS mentality. This is "hell" in reality. Hebrew priests finally shut the Moloch/Yahweh worship down and condemned the place to be a garbage pit forever after. The Christian Hell comes from Egyptian Lake of Fire afterlife theology, not Jewish at all, Jesus' religious background.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 10:32:18 AM
At 8/8/2014 5:59:17 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Listen, folks:

No one is condemning anyone to Hell except God.

God alone has that authority.

-

First of all:
"IF you DIE WITHOUT FAITH IN CHRIST..."

Now, CLEARLY that's not saying "you WILL DIE WITHOUT FAITH IN CHRIST."

It saying "IF you die without faith in Christ..."

-

And secondly:
"But believe on Christ and be saved." (Or: "COME to CHRIST and be saved.")

Now, this CLEARLY INDICATES that the person would LIKE you to BELIEVE (Or would like you to COME to CHRIST) and BE SAVED.

And they CLEARLY are NOT wishing Hell upon anyone.
IF they WERE, they would NOT say: "BELIEVE/COME to CHRIST and be SAVED."

How anyone can miss that is beyond me, UNLESS they're just plain NOT LISTENING AT ALL.

-
Finally,
It's GOD who declares that those who die without faith in Christ go to Hell.

And I KNOW there's NO WAY to CONVINCE you of THAT.
But the Scriptures PLAINLY DECLARE it.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(Acts 4:12)

-

In conclusion:

So just stop with the accusation that they're condemning you to Hell, or wishing Hell on you, etc. etc.

YOU KNOW it's NOT TRUE. So STOP being so DISINGENUOUS.

Besides, GOD is the one you need to worry about, not MEN.

Christ said:

"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Nowhere in the prophecies does is say we will die because of the lack of faith in Christ. The prophecies show that our flesh perishes because man doesn't listen to the voice of God or obey His commandments.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

The good news is that God created man in His spirit so we will continue to live forever as our flesh perishes during this first age. In the next age, our new flesh will never perish again.

Exodus 19
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Jeremiah 38
20: Jeremiah said, "You shall not be given to them. Obey now the voice of the LORD in what I say to you, and it shall be well with you, and your life shall be spared.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.

25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

ALL God's people ( Jacob ) will be saved from their wicked flesh and this wicked world we're in when the flesh perishes.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12: 47
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.