Jump to topic:

Sovereigngracereigns

Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 6:06:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What do you guys say we ignore all of his posts and topics from now on? He's not interesting in discussing anything, so we should give him as little as he gives us. Maybe then he'll get off the forum and stop flooding it with BS.

Not that he doesn't have a right to speak his mind. But we also have an equal right to ignore him when he misses the purpose of the website.
KafkaF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 6:12:14 PM
At 8/8/2014 6:06:36 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
What do you guys say we ignore all of his posts and topics from now on? He's not interesting in discussing anything, so we should give him as little as he gives us. Maybe then he'll get off the forum and stop flooding it with BS.

Not that he doesn't have a right to speak his mind. But we also have an equal right to ignore him when he misses the purpose of the website.

I agree, though I find some of his claims a bit too hilarious not to respond to.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 6:17:53 PM

Give it a shot.

Let's see how it goes.

Maybe I'll leave, and maybe I won't.

But as long as I'm here, I think you know what to expect.
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 6:56:54 PM
At 8/8/2014 6:12:14 PM, KafkaF wrote:

I agree, though I find some of his claims a bit too hilarious not to respond to.

That's true xD
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 6:57:18 PM
At 8/8/2014 6:17:53 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

Give it a shot.

Let's see how it goes.

Maybe I'll leave, and maybe I won't.

But as long as I'm here, I think you know what to expect.

You seem to be too unreasonable to change, so I suppose I do know what to expect.