Born of God ( Born Again )

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 9:27:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Being born of God means the moment you're born into the spirit of God and your flesh is taken over by God to testify in writing and speaking the invisible Word of God for Him. Once you have the knowledge to know that you're the voice of the Lord ( Word of God ), then He has you go out and preach the gospel ( voice of the Lord ) to His chosen believers who listen to His voice and believe what is spoken.

My flesh was put to the floor for the last time on June 14th, 2008, which is the moment God began His last changes to take over the flesh and use it for His purpose. On the 15th of June, He had me write my first blog in MySpace.com. On the 16th of June, He began teaching me how to take words in the English language from the tip of my tongue and typing them into computer word docs. After three writings, He had me take them from His mind to type and write with.

It took 2 1/2 years of writing for up to 14 hours per day to attain the knowledge of God to learn who I was in Him. Then He had me come to Campbell, CA, where I've been preaching the gospel for the past 3 years to His believers who also know Him, but indirectly. God's believers become my friends and learn from the gospel that I preach to them about the past, present delusion and the future age where we will all know God.

Those of us born of God ( saints ) during this age are the two witnesses written about in Revelation 11. The reason it's called two witnesses is because the first witness happened in the first three centuries before Christianity was announced as the main religion of the Roman Empire. Christians, containing a few of God's believers who were lied to after the saints were killed for their testimonies, preached their own gospels contrary to the true gospel that us saints preached.

The Christian gospels deceived all the rest of the Christians up to this time until the recent second witness began, which started on June 16th, 2008, when I was born of God. God is using my flesh to write and speak the Word of God, my created existence in Him, also known as His voice. By being born of God, I have learned exactly how God created us, first as invisible vibrations, then formed into illusions called flesh. Everything we observe in this world are illusions to give us a defined world to experience. This is the only way we know that we exist but our true created existence in invisible vibrations, which is God's creation. It's also known as the language of God where ALL things came from.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 9:51:39 PM
At 8/9/2014 9:46:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Boring of God, when is the lava deadline for burning everyone to crispy critters from your god?

Psalm 46
2: Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;

The earth is already showing signs of changing so it won't be long. The body that's writing this post will die in January of 2015 and soon after that, the day of the Lord will end this age as the molten lava blows through the earth's crust and melts it into a lake of fire.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 11:11:50 PM
Hey! Wait a minute. Wasn't it THIS YEAR you are supposed to offed for God and lava? You weaseling your time dates now that they aren't coming true?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 11:14:38 PM
We need our our Debate dirt finder annanicole to go searching back through all of Boring again's posts as she loves digging into members past to find anything she can use for a weapon against them. She's go find Boring's back posts if they show prediction dates.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 11:46:13 PM
At 8/9/2014 11:14:38 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
We need our our Debate dirt finder annanicole to go searching back through all of Boring again's posts as she loves digging into members past to find anything she can use for a weapon against them. She's go find Boring's back posts if they show prediction dates.

It's about 4 months from now. I got the date (or range of dates) marked on my calendar.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."