Jump to topic:

Why sovereigngracereigns is a false preacher

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 12:20:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sovereign claims a lot of extremist views that would normally make regular christians or churches confused. Sovereign usually does a lot of judging and character development for certain groups and people such as atheists and others. She'll claim that the people who say they are against christians aren't really against christians but against Christ. Two problems exist from this statement.

1. Atheists and religious groups who are roped into this category don't believe in Jesus so therefore couldn't have a problem with Jesus since they don't believe in him or believe his existence was valid.

2. If some Christians were to say christians have done something wrong, sovereign will most likely put them in the same category. I wonder if this means sovereign supports Army Of God, the same christians I have a problem with since they believe their fundamental dogmatic faith in Christ told them to kill abortion doctors and bomb abortion clinics. Christ would want us to question the modern action of christians today.

Another reason I believe sovereign to be a false preacher is when we tried to be friends and have a civil discussion. I forgot what we discussed, but sovereign was saying that I shouldn't be believing in what I believed. Considering it dangerous to be my friend, sovereign unfriended me. So sovereign refuses to listen to a reason or rational conversation. Anybody who closes their mind and ears to anybody who could have the truth, is truly unwise.

Sovereign then makes claims to condemn people. People who are non Christian and christians who could be in denominations. I find not only this to be a mockery (as in sovereign is playing as God as a judge) but sovereign is almost trying to say that Jesus Christ (who sovereign believes in) is not all powerful and his sacrifice was not enough to save us from sin so we must work and work. It's degrading Christ's miracle power and reducing him to a nobody. Unless a christian believes all can go to heaven, then that person is not a Christian when the disciples of Jesus say we are dead in our sins and now have been given the opportunity to go to heaven which was impossible at first for people who weren't Jewish.

That's my little rant.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 12:35:18 PM
He's a false teacher whose main error, the little tap-root from which so many of his other errors emanate, is that he believes that every person, including infants, is born 100% totally depraved. Since they are in this imagined state, he then concludes that God Himself must directly, literally, actually, and miraculously intervene in order that they might even believe the Bible! Thus, with him, every conversion to Christianity is a miracle! A logical, sane person might become a Democrat, or a Republican, or a follower of Mohammed, or a Buddhist, or anything else all on his own - but to become a Christian?

The implications of such false teaching are too numerous to count.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 1:14:18 PM
At 8/10/2014 12:35:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
He's a false teacher whose main error, the little tap-root from which so many of his other errors emanate, is that he believes that every person, including infants, is born 100% totally depraved. Since they are in this imagined state, he then concludes that God Himself must directly, literally, actually, and miraculously intervene in order that they might even believe the Bible! Thus, with him, every conversion to Christianity is a miracle! A logical, sane person might become a Democrat, or a Republican, or a follower of Mohammed, or a Buddhist, or anything else all on his own - but to become a Christian?

Mankind IS depraved. Of course, there is "good" within human beings too, but if you really think about it, even the allegedly selfless things we do are motivated by selfishness.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:56:23 PM

For once, I think we agree on something.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 6:11:58 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:56:23 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

For once, I think we agree on something.

...unless he turns out to be gay.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 3:23:58 PM
At 8/10/2014 12:20:02 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Sovereign claims a lot of extremist views that would normally make regular christians or churches confused. Sovereign usually does a lot of judging and character development for certain groups and people such as atheists and others. She'll claim that the people who say they are against christians aren't really against christians but against Christ. Two problems exist from this statement.

1. Atheists and religious groups who are roped into this category don't believe in Jesus so therefore couldn't have a problem with Jesus since they don't believe in him or believe his existence was valid.

2. If some Christians were to say christians have done something wrong, sovereign will most likely put them in the same category. I wonder if this means sovereign supports Army Of God, the same christians I have a problem with since they believe their fundamental dogmatic faith in Christ told them to kill abortion doctors and bomb abortion clinics. Christ would want us to question the modern action of christians today.

Another reason I believe sovereign to be a false preacher is when we tried to be friends and have a civil discussion. I forgot what we discussed, but sovereign was saying that I shouldn't be believing in what I believed. Considering it dangerous to be my friend, sovereign unfriended me. So sovereign refuses to listen to a reason or rational conversation. Anybody who closes their mind and ears to anybody who could have the truth, is truly unwise.

Sovereign then makes claims to condemn people. People who are non Christian and christians who could be in denominations. I find not only this to be a mockery (as in sovereign is playing as God as a judge) but sovereign is almost trying to say that Jesus Christ (who sovereign believes in) is not all powerful and his sacrifice was not enough to save us from sin so we must work and work. It's degrading Christ's miracle power and reducing him to a nobody. Unless a christian believes all can go to heaven, then that person is not a Christian when the disciples of Jesus say we are dead in our sins and now have been given the opportunity to go to heaven which was impossible at first for people who weren't Jewish.

That's my little rant.

Your first problem is getting facts straight.

I've already told you I'm a male, yet you keep referring to me as a "She."

As far as the rest of your rant, it's just not worth my time to correct all the lies and distortions.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 4:09:56 PM

That's my little rant.

The Truth is not of this world so the world that we perceive is what deceives man from the Truth. The Truth is only given to those who are chosen to be participants in His gospel ( the voice of the Lord ) that most of God's people can't hear.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 4:50:32 PM
At 8/11/2014 3:23:58 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

That's my little rant.

As far as the rest of your rant, it's just not worth my time to correct all the lies and distortions.

I agree, she is my bad. You just sound like a she.

And if you don't have the time to correct it, why not another time? I think your coping out and saying that, but your afraid that i'm right.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 6:02:18 PM
At 8/11/2014 4:50:32 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

That's my little rant.

And if you don't have the time to correct it, why not another time? I think your coping out and saying that, but your afraid that i'm right.

Well, you're welcome to think what you want.
But all I can tell you is that I have more important things to do.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 6:06:24 PM
At 8/11/2014 6:02:18 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/11/2014 4:50:32 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

That's my little rant.

Well, you're welcome to think what you want.
But all I can tell you is that I have more important things to do.

Like what? Spewing the hate sermons from the belly of Satan?