Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 6:07:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Terror training camps all over usa
http://m.youtube.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 7:59:51 AM
At 3/11/2010 6:07:16 AM, banker wrote:
Terror training camps all over usa
http://m.youtube.com...

Matthew 10:27-29 (in Context) Matthew 10 (Whole Chapter)
3.Luke 12:4
"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.
Luke 12:3-5 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter)
4.Luke 12:5
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.
The Cross.. the Cross.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 5:31:48 PM
Datc did you watch the vedio?

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 5:52:00 PM
At 3/11/2010 5:49:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
What's up with your sig banker?

muslims teror is jihad on cerstians...!

Libs...! ethiests...! banker..! mah secretry tipes four me..!
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 6:50:11 PM
At 3/11/2010 5:52:00 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:

Lmao, I was just drinking gatorade and it shot out of my nose all over the keyboard when I read that. Still laughing. FML.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 12:19:42 PM

Yes, because God definitely orders us to kill christians... xD
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 12:35:51 PM
At 3/13/2010 12:19:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Yes, because God definitely orders us to kill christians... xD

According to Mirza: only if they're proselytizing In the Arabian Peninsula.

Though I could understand that other Muslims might not understand why that directive should be so restrictive. For I myself don't quite understand why Mirza is so geographically restrictive in his understanding.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 5:48:44 PM
Matt I like you to be aware about tactics jihad defenders use to justify killings of infidels..!!
One tactic is sarcasem..! Sarcasem is very handy tool.! And when logic is not working in jihad interest,sarcasem is very handy...!!
Curent events is also a tool for spiritual killers..!!
While all the jihad actions like beheading,burning infidels alive,blowing up women and kids..!!are done accurding to quran scripture,like saying allahu achbar..! Its packaged as border conflicts,or historical disagreement.etc.!
Current events is a great mask to hide the lust for killing for sex..! This hate cult rewarding women as objects,for murderers..! Is a ideal cult for others using sex viloce to destroy a culture aposing it..!

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 3:51:20 AM
At 3/13/2010 12:35:51 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
According to Mirza: only if they're proselytizing In the Arabian Peninsula.

Though I could understand that other Muslims might not understand why that directive should be so restrictive. For I myself don't quite understand why Mirza is so geographically restrictive in his understanding.
So I only said if they apostate and nothing else, they should be killed? And I said that they should "just" be killed by anyone? Is that what you got out of my very long posts? If you're going to misuse the information I'm giving you, then you can smash your head against the wall so you at least have an excuse for doing such a thing.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 3:56:12 AM
At 3/13/2010 5:48:44 PM, banker wrote:
Matt I like you to be aware about tactics jihad defenders use to justify killings of infidels..!!
One tactic is sarcasem..! Sarcasem is very handy tool.! And when logic is not working in jihad interest,sarcasem is very handy...!!
While all the jihad actions like beheading,burning infidels alive,blowing up women and kids..!!are done accurding to quran scripture,like saying allahu achbar..! Its packaged as border conflicts,or historical disagreement.etc.!
Current events is a great mask to hide the lust for killing for sex..! This hate cult rewarding women as objects,for murderers..! Is a ideal cult for others using sex viloce to destroy a culture aposing it..!
And banker, you should be ashamed of yourself because you are the most narrow-minded person I've met on this site. You keep repeating yourself, and do not even make valid points. The Qur'an does not say that you should be killed. You know what it says about your kind?

[2:18] "Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)."

Enjoy your freedom of speech while you can. Also matt, is this what we should allow in Muslim countries? Just let people practice their religion and propagate about it, then bash Islam like this guy banker does? Never ever.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:19:32 AM
At 3/14/2010 3:51:20 AM, Mirza wrote:
And I said that they should "just" be killed by anyone? Is that what you got out of my very long posts?

I didn't say 'just by anyone'.. I simply said you would be in support of their killing.. which you would.

I'd be in support of repeat kiddie rapists... not necessarily by the General public, I'd kind of rather a more orderly and careful process go about to prove their guilt and whatnot... but I'm still in support of their killing.

You're in support of killing people who openly disagree with your religion (in the "Arabian Peninsula")
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:22:16 AM
At 3/14/2010 3:56:12 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/13/2010 5:48:44 PM, banker wrote:
And banker, you should be ashamed of yourself because you are the most narrow-minded person I've met on this site. You keep repeating yourself, and do not even make valid points. The Qur'an does not say that you should be killed. You know what it says about your kind?

[2:18] "Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)."

Enjoy your freedom of speech while you can.
Is that foreshadowing your plans for extending the "Arabian Peninsula Rules" Mirza?

Also matt, is this what we should allow in Muslim countries? Just let people practice their religion and propagate about it, then bash Islam like this guy banker does? Never ever.

Nope. Never ever. Bankers head would already be rolling cuz of people like you.

Metaphysics:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:23:15 AM
At 3/14/2010 6:19:32 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/14/2010 3:51:20 AM, Mirza wrote:
And I said that they should "just" be killed by anyone? Is that what you got out of my very long posts?

I didn't say 'just by anyone'.. I simply said you would be in support of their killing.. which you would.

I'd be in support of **KILLING**repeat kiddie rapists... not necessarily by the General public, I'd kind of rather a more orderly and careful process go about to prove their guilt and whatnot... but I'm still in support of their killing.

You're in support of killing people who openly disagree with your religion (in the "Arabian Peninsula")

lol oops
**correction**

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:44:11 AM
At 3/14/2010 6:19:32 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Big criminals like Islam haters are not innocent. Do you think Muslims will raise their arms and look at how their religion is being attacked and reduced day by day?

I'd be in support of repeat kiddie rapists... not necessarily by the General public, I'd kind of rather a more orderly and careful process go about to prove their guilt and whatnot... but I'm still in support of their killing.
You would support it because he would be a criminal to you. Just because one who attacks Islam under Shari'a Law is not a criminal in your sight does not mean that he's innocent in mine.

No, when a person is a Jew then he's clearly disagreeing with Islam, otherwise he would be a Muslim. In which Islamic country do you see Jews being persecuted? They live better than anywhere else. They are grateful to Muslims for the protection our law gives them. A person like banker, Wafa Sultan, Geert Wilders etc., they are not innocent, rather people who should be ashamed of themselves. Islam, as I've said before, would not be as powerful as now had we allowed such people to attack Islam in Muslim countries. This would be catastrophic.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:50:03 AM
At 3/14/2010 6:44:11 AM, Mirza wrote:

No, when a person is a Jew then he's clearly disagreeing with Islam, otherwise he would be a Muslim. In which Islamic country do you see Jews being persecuted? They live better than anywhere else. They are grateful to Muslims for the protection our law gives them. A person like banker, Wafa Sultan, Geert Wilders etc., they are not innocent, rather people who should be ashamed of themselves. Islam, as I've said before, would not be as powerful as now had we allowed such people to attack Islam in Muslim countries. This would be catastrophic.

Yeah, you're right..

You're in favor of killling those who Openly Disagree AND hold sincere discussions with 'believers' as to Why they disagree, and tell those muslims why they happen hold the beliefs they do.

Jews don't usually care to proselytize. They've got there 'Chosen People' thing goin on... and everyone else is damned...
If God wanted more people saved he would "choose" more lol.

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:57:07 AM
At 3/14/2010 6:22:16 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Is that foreshadowing your plans for extending the "Arabian Peninsula Rules" Mirza?
I don't think that's what my comment indicates.

Because of 1.57 billion people, and a religion superior to all others with regards to preaching, holy text, laws, and everything that has to do with peace.

Banker, acting like this under Shari'a Law, just attacking Islam openly, would be caught by the authorities and unless he apologized and stopped this nonsense, he would be put to death, yes. There's no excuse against such actions. Oh, and if you think this applies to non-Muslims bad treatment of Muslims, you're wrong. Prophet Muhammad made it equal to all:

"Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment."

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise."

He even sent letters like this:

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are declared to be protected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)"

Finally, read Qur'an 2:256.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:03:51 AM
At 3/14/2010 6:57:07 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/14/2010 6:22:16 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
I don't think that's what my comment indicates.

lol :)... You didn't find that funny huh?

Because of 1.57 billion people, and a religion superior to all others with regards to preaching, holy text, laws, and everything that has to do with peace.

Banker, acting like this under Shari'a Law, just attacking Islam openly, would be caught by the authorities and unless he apologized and stopped this nonsense, he would be put to death, yes. There's no excuse against such actions. Oh, and if you think this applies to non-Muslims bad treatment of Muslims, you're wrong. Prophet Muhammad made it equal to all:

"Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment."

"Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise."

He even sent letters like this:

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are declared to be protected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)"

Finally, read Qur'an 2:256.

yeah... unless they try to "save" some muslims from eternal damnation.

Then.. Behead them, Right?

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:06:32 AM
At 3/14/2010 6:50:03 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Yeah, you're right..

You're in favor of killling those who Openly Disagree AND hold sincere discussions with 'believers' as to Why they disagree, and tell those muslims why they happen hold the beliefs they do.
If I ask a Jew why he is not a Muslim, he has every right to say why. It's not the same as attacking Islam. If he acts like banker, it's not like explaining why he is not a Muslim. It is directly attacking Islam without saving any word!

Jews don't usually care to proselytize. They've got there 'Chosen People' thing goin on... and everyone else is damned...
It's non-Muslims. Not only Jews.

I'd like you to tell me why you're only attacking Islam on this? Please tell me what Judaism and Christianity say about those who don't believe in God. Had we applied Judeo-Christian Law in a country today, a person who said a bad word to his mother would be put to death. A person who did not believe in God would be put to death. A woman not wearing headscarf would have to shave her head. Why don't you call for reforming the Bible before Christian or Jew fundamentalists start applying Biblical Laws? Why only something you know isn't possible, namely reforming the Qur'an and abolish Shari'a Law? Perhaps islamophobia is nothing but widely spread.

Also, the Qur'an is the only religious book saying, "This is the only true religion." Why wouldn't Hindu Law command killing of anti-Hinduists? Because it does not say that it is the only religion accepted by God. The word Hindu is not even mentioned in any of their scriptures! It means you can follow whatever religion you want, just believe in God! Then why would it be against being a Muslim? Where does it say being a Muslim is wrong? Also, since some Hindu sects are polytheistic, some monotheistic, what kind of a law would apply to both? None! The Qur'an is the only book making such a thing clear, therefore it has to say that only religion to be freely propagated is Islam, since it's the only one saying no other religion is true! Please tell me where in the Bible do you see Jesus say that Christianity is true? Where in the Vedas do you see any person saying Hinduism is true? Where do you see that?
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:09:10 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:03:51 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Hey I don't like proselytizers either... But when the Jehovah's witnesses come up to me on my way traveling home I don't think they should DIE.

I think "ok. Either I just nod and go on my way with their little pamphlet, or if they care to talk I'll talk openly and sincerely with them."

If I lived in Saudi Arabia and people tried to talk to me about Allah, and I simply spoke Openly and sincerely with them I'd likely end up in some prison being told that if I didn't apologize to Allah I'd be strung up.

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:11:18 AM
There's always an ending on life. Freedom of speech can never last forever for any soul. Banker's ability to use it will pass away whether now or in 100 years. It just will.

Funny enough, the Judeo-Christian scriptures do not say that Islam will not be accepted as your religion, so how do they know you're going to hell? In fact Prophet Muhammed was clearly mentioned in their scriptures, and Jesus himself said that there will be a Prophet after him and described Prophet Muhammed in perfect words applying to him. So what's there to save Muslims from? Also, they don't have to try. They can just move out and propagate about Christianity somewhere else. The world has enough space for that. You make it look like there are millions of Christians etc. living in countless Islamic nations. No, there are a few Muslim nations unfortunately (and none have 100% Shari'a Law), and not many Christians or Jews in them.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:13:51 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:09:10 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Hey I don't like proselytizers either... But when the Jehovah's witnesses come up to me on my way traveling home I don't think they should DIE.
Neither do I. Under Shari'a Law, that would be illegal, since it poses a threat to Islam.

I think "ok. Either I just nod and go on my way with their little pamphlet, or if they care to talk I'll talk openly and sincerely with them."
Well then do it.

If I lived in Saudi Arabia and people tried to talk to me about Allah, and I simply spoke Openly and sincerely with them I'd likely end up in some prison being told that if I didn't apologize to Allah I'd be strung up.
That is not true. It means that you'd be forced to accept Islam, which goes against the Qur'an. You have every right to say that you'll remain a Jew or whatever you may be.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:18:16 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:06:32 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/14/2010 6:50:03 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Yeah, you're right..

If I ask a Jew why he is not a Muslim, he has every right to say why. It's not the same as attacking Islam. If he acts like banker, it's not like explaining why he is not a Muslim. It is directly attacking Islam without saving any word!

It's non-Muslims. Not only Jews.

I'd like you to tell me why you're only attacking Islam on this?

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that Beliefs very similar to yours caused Muslims to Kill several thousand people in my hometown.

In a very big way "the west" Proselytizes. And I think we should. Just as Christians have a moral imperative to do so... So does 'the West' in proselytizing their values.

All the Al-qaeda people do is take that rationale and say: The west Opposes Islam... We're at War with the West.... Kill the Opposers and Allah will reward you.

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:25:39 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:18:16 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
It probably has a lot to do with the fact that Beliefs very similar to yours caused Muslims to Kill several thousand people in my hometown.
Similar to mine? No way. I'd discuss this if I did not believe it was an inside-job. But I do. Just to make it look like people like me are similar to those imaginary ones who supposedly crashed planes into the towers.

Footage of plane hitting Pentagon, thank you. I'm sure some cameras would survive nuclear attacks, but a passenger plane? That's too much. Maybe the U.S. should fly those into North Korea and crush them?

In a very big way "the west" Proselytizes. And I think we should. Just as Christians have a moral imperative to do so... So does 'the West' in proselytizing their values.
The values of the West today are worthless. The culture of the West today is nothing but immoral, immodest, and some other nonsense ideologies. The West and Shari'a Law should not be compared. Shari'a Law is superior in all aspects of law and culture. Even the native Americans had a much superior culture to the white Americans today. Just look at the movies, dress code etc., what's it all about? People murder themselves because they don't "feel" that people "think" that they look good.

All the Al-qaeda people do is take that rationale and say: The west Opposes Islam... We're at War with the West.... Kill the Opposers and Allah will reward you.
Right, so they're the spokespeople of Islam? Either they're fictional or the media says something completely wrong about them. In fact Osama bin Laden clearly said that he would never kill innocent people, a few days after the 9/11 attacks. Double standards from the West here. Why didn't that get highlited?

Also, innocent people are not oppressors. If you want to attack someone go attack Westboro Baptist Church. They support 9/11 etc.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:28:14 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:25:39 AM, Mirza wrote:

The values of the West today are worthless. The culture of the West today is nothing but immoral, immodest, and some other nonsense ideologies. The West and Shari'a Law should not be compared. Shari'a Law is superior in all aspects of law and culture. Even the native Americans had a much superior culture to the white Americans today. Just look at the movies, dress code etc., what's it all about? People murder themselves because they don't "feel" that people "think" that they look good.

Hey we also let little girls go to science class.

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:34:22 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:28:14 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Hey we also let little girls go to science class.
Good, an Islamic thing actually to urge people (girls and boys too) to educate themselves, and seek knowledge.

Did you know, pupils in Finland are ranked number one in the world? Guess which principle they use? Islamic. Try to find out why they are ranked number one, and compare it to what Islamic teachings.

And I have to catch my train. Goodbye for now.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 8:47:48 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:11:18 AM, Mirza wrote:
There's always an ending on life. Freedom of speech can never last forever for any soul. Banker's ability to use it will pass away whether now or in 100 years. It just will.

great point even if your promoting a cult advocating circumstances that justify beheading and kid hanging..!! as a spiritual act and then package this set of believes as a religion..!!

Funny enough, the Judeo-Christian scriptures do not say that Islam will not be accepted as your religion,

they did not even say that ,miceal jackson should not be pope..!! he never raped a 9 year old..!! so why was he not pope..!!
so how do they know you're going to hell? In fact Prophet Muhammed

if your talking about facts Prophet Muhammed would be beheaded if islam would give the same respect to the bible then to the quoran..!!

was clearly mentioned in their scriptures, and Jesus himself said that there will be a Prophet after him well
mikal jackson killed less and raped less so perhapes it was him jesus spoke of..!!

and described Prophet Muhammed in perfect words applying to him.
unless jesus was against thugs like muhamud

So what's there to save Muslims from?
themselves and from islam
Also, they don't have to try. They can just move out and propagate about Christianity somewhere else.

lets give the muslems in the west this option i like it

The world has enough space for that. You make it look like there are millions of Christians etc. living in countless Islamic nations.

it would be so if it would not be dangerous..!!
No, there are a few Muslim nations unfortunately (and none have 100% Shari'a Law), and not many Christians or Jews in them.

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 7:05:20 AM
At 3/14/2010 7:34:22 AM, Mirza wrote:
Good, an Islamic thing actually to urge people (girls and boys too) to educate themselves, and seek knowledge.

Did you know, pupils in Finland are ranked number one in the world? Guess which principle they use? Islamic. Try to find out why they are ranked number one, and compare it to what Islamic teachings.

And I have to catch my train. Goodbye for now.

If this is true, why are you against Evolution, Mirza?