Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Insanity

bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 9:01:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just an example of.

Stalin's purges, the Paris Communes, Marxist rebeelions in China, Nepal, and one in India, North Korean attack of South Korea, attacks on clergy, etc. etc.

http://militaryatheists.org......

My personal favorite! An atheist organization dedicated to proving and proclaiming atheists and the ACTIVE participation in war! We be pirates and war heros matey!

And yet here stands an atheist who cannot see ANY of this and just asks us to accept his jedi mind trick that this is not happening!

Oh my dear.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:37:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:01:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
Just an example of.

Stalin's purges, the Paris Communes, Marxist rebeelions in China, Nepal, and one in India, North Korean attack of South Korea, attacks on clergy, etc. etc.

http://militaryatheists.org......

My personal favorite! An atheist organization dedicated to proving and proclaiming atheists and the ACTIVE participation in war! We be pirates and war heros matey!

And yet here stands an atheist who cannot see ANY of this and just asks us to accept his jedi mind trick that this is not happening!

Oh my dear.

If you really want to see a militant organization of rigid thinkers, corruption, and the worst kind of Nazi scumbags on the planet, go register at "ChristianForums.com". It's run completely by Christians and it's the most corrupt, worst run forum on the web. In fact, years ago when I was active there, I knew of three other forums which all had special sections, just to allow people to complain about CF, since any complaints at CF are met by disciplinary action, bans and dismissals.

They used to allow debate, but if you said ANYTHING a Christian didn't like, they'd bring an anvil down on your head... in a "loving, Christian, kind of way". I stop back in once in a while to read the over-bearing, idiotic B.S. from the Administrators there. I was once reprimanded for writing "Jesus died a long time ago", because someone took offense. It's worse than the place I used to work!
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:08:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.
People steer clear of you because you are deranged.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:33:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.

It's okay to be butt hurt over being banned... but we both know you probably did more than simply 'protest'.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:34:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.

I'd love to debate you on your God being any more real than any God I name.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:35:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:01:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
Just an example of.

Stalin's purges, the Paris Communes, Marxist rebeelions in China, Nepal, and one in India, North Korean attack of South Korea, attacks on clergy, etc. etc.

http://militaryatheists.org......

My personal favorite! An atheist organization dedicated to proving and proclaiming atheists and the ACTIVE participation in war! We be pirates and war heros matey!

And yet here stands an atheist who cannot see ANY of this and just asks us to accept his jedi mind trick that this is not happening!

Oh my dear.
Not sure I understand what you're saying.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:42:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:35:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:01:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
Just an example of.

Stalin's purges, the Paris Communes, Marxist rebeelions in China, Nepal, and one in India, North Korean attack of South Korea, attacks on clergy, etc. etc.

http://militaryatheists.org......

My personal favorite! An atheist organization dedicated to proving and proclaiming atheists and the ACTIVE participation in war! We be pirates and war heros matey!

And yet here stands an atheist who cannot see ANY of this and just asks us to accept his jedi mind trick that this is not happening!

Oh my dear.
Not sure I understand what you're saying.

It's a copy paste from a newt post. I have no idea what he's saying either.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:36:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:08:17 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.
People steer clear of you because you are deranged.

Sez the man who has singlehandedly earned TROLL of the YEAR award on Debate forums. Just ask any theist which atheist troll stalking Christians is the most obnoxious one of all who constantly posts nine-year school boy with mud pies to throw posts. Never any reasoned argument from our Bullhockey expert because you don't have it in you. You're just OCD compelled to make an utter asswipe of yourself every single day of the year that you sit on your can and do doo doo online as your contribution to the world.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:39:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:33:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.

It's okay to be butt hurt over being banned... but we both know you probably did more than simply 'protest'.

Har-har-hardy-har-har, po' widdo atheists must invent some reason why atheists act exactly like their shadow Evangelical theists whenever they have the forum control.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:41:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:39:15 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:33:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.

It's okay to be butt hurt over being banned... but we both know you probably did more than simply 'protest'.

Har-har-hardy-har-har, po' widdo atheists must invent some reason why atheists act exactly like their shadow Evangelical theists whenever they have the forum control.
You seem to have jumped the gun a bit. I'm not an atheist.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:44:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.

I'd love to debate you on your God being any more real than any God I name.

You'd just lose from the start. My God already gave proof to over 500 Christian Nazareans of my God's spiritual Presence and Power to effect human minds and all of it coming from spiritual contact producing material and social/psychological events that would otherwise never have happened. Witnesses, I got 'em. You don't have jack for proving no God.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:48:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:44:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.

I'd love to debate you on your God being any more real than any God I name.

You'd just lose from the start. My God already gave proof to over 500 Christian Nazareans of my God's spiritual Presence and Power to effect human minds and all of it coming from spiritual contact producing material and social/psychological events that would otherwise never have happened. Witnesses, I got 'em. You don't have jack for proving no God.
Zeus has proven his divinity too. He also had 'witnesses'. Yama has been worshiped far longer and has more witnesses than your 'god'.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:50:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:41:09 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:39:15 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:33:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.

It's okay to be butt hurt over being banned... but we both know you probably did more than simply 'protest'.

Har-har-hardy-har-har, po' widdo atheists must invent some reason why atheists act exactly like their shadow Evangelical theists whenever they have the forum control.
You seem to have jumped the gun a bit. I'm not an atheist.

You seem determined to post slander of me for some weird reason if you're not an atheist. Well, if you want to get technical, THEIST, you invented my "protest" of atheist censorship. I never said I protested being banned, only reported the banning. But you needed to make up stuff and caste your defame spin on my accurate assessment of atheists acting just like their counterparts, Evangelical Christians.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 11:52:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:50:49 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:41:09 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:39:15 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:33:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.

It's okay to be butt hurt over being banned... but we both know you probably did more than simply 'protest'.

Har-har-hardy-har-har, po' widdo atheists must invent some reason why atheists act exactly like their shadow Evangelical theists whenever they have the forum control.
You seem to have jumped the gun a bit. I'm not an atheist.

You seem determined to post slander of me for some weird reason if you're not an atheist. Well, if you want to get technical, THEIST, you invented my "protest" of atheist censorship. I never said I protested being banned, only reported the banning. But you needed to make up stuff and caste your defame spin on my accurate assessment of atheists acting just like their counterparts, Evangelical Christians.

You're in your own little world... aren't you?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 12:38:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:52:08 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:50:49 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:41:09 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:39:15 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:33:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:06:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, yes, did I mention Atheist Forums banning Christian posters? I've been banned on let's see three atheist forums for posting my Christian beliefs they couldn't handle so they do the censorship trip, exactly like their shadows, the Evangelical Christians.

It's okay to be butt hurt over being banned... but we both know you probably did more than simply 'protest'.

Har-har-hardy-har-har, po' widdo atheists must invent some reason why atheists act exactly like their shadow Evangelical theists whenever they have the forum control.
You seem to have jumped the gun a bit. I'm not an atheist.

You seem determined to post slander of me for some weird reason if you're not an atheist. Well, if you want to get technical, THEIST, you invented my "protest" of atheist censorship. I never said I protested being banned, only reported the banning. But you needed to make up stuff and caste your defame spin on my accurate assessment of atheists acting just like their counterparts, Evangelical Christians.

You're in your own little world... aren't you?

Ya got that right. ROFL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 4:21:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:37:33 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:01:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
Just an example of.

Stalin's purges, the Paris Communes, Marxist rebeelions in China, Nepal, and one in India, North Korean attack of South Korea, attacks on clergy, etc. etc.

http://militaryatheists.org......

My personal favorite! An atheist organization dedicated to proving and proclaiming atheists and the ACTIVE participation in war! We be pirates and war heros matey!

And yet here stands an atheist who cannot see ANY of this and just asks us to accept his jedi mind trick that this is not happening!

Oh my dear.

If you really want to see a militant organization of rigid thinkers, corruption, and the worst kind of Nazi scumbags on the planet, go register at "ChristianForums.com". It's run completely by Christians and it's the most corrupt, worst run forum on the web. In fact, years ago when I was active there, I knew of three other forums which all had special sections, just to allow people to complain about CF, since any complaints at CF are met by disciplinary action, bans and dismissals.

They used to allow debate, but if you said ANYTHING a Christian didn't like, they'd bring an anvil down on your head... in a "loving, Christian, kind of way". I stop back in once in a while to read the over-bearing, idiotic B.S. from the Administrators there. I was once reprimanded for writing "Jesus died a long time ago", because someone took offense. It's worse than the place I used to work!

Someone got booted, eh? Must be the 'corruption' and not the fact that you went onto a Christian Forum and called everyone a bunch of slavers and monkeys?

Obviously the corruption.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 4:24:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:01:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
Just an example of.

Stalin's purges, the Paris Communes, Marxist rebeelions in China, Nepal, and one in India, North Korean attack of South Korea, attacks on clergy, etc. etc.

http://militaryatheists.org......

My personal favorite! An atheist organization dedicated to proving and proclaiming atheists and the ACTIVE participation in war! We be pirates and war heros matey!

And yet here stands an atheist who cannot see ANY of this and just asks us to accept his jedi mind trick that this is not happening!

Oh my dear.

Typical troll ... any actual disagreement?

Did Stalin not purge? Murder by the millions? Is the literature and history quite specific about the atheistic attack on 'religion' as it corrupted the masses not well documented? Indeed, identical to your swill?

Are the Paris communes not atheistic in the slightest?

Moa not an atheist, eh? The Nepalese rebellion not atheistic in the slightest? The Naxalite Rebellion in India not aimed at 'rooting out Hinduism'?

Is there not an atheist organization dedicated to documenting you war heroes?

Nah, the problem is that this reality conflicts wit troll boys views, and rather than be driven by evidence, he'll just demonstrate his personal insanity by ... denying the obvious?

Again atheists, why do you tolerate this guy?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 5:21:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:08:17 PM, bulproof wrote:

People steer clear of you because you are deranged.

Insane people do generally speak to themselves ...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 5:23:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:48:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:44:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.

I'd love to debate you on your God being any more real than any God I name.

You'd just lose from the start. My God already gave proof to over 500 Christian Nazareans of my God's spiritual Presence and Power to effect human minds and all of it coming from spiritual contact producing material and social/psychological events that would otherwise never have happened. Witnesses, I got 'em. You don't have jack for proving no God.
Zeus has proven his divinity too. He also had 'witnesses'. Yama has been worshiped far longer and has more witnesses than your 'god'.

Zeus claimed to live on Mount Olympus ... we checked ... he's not there.

That is a classic example of falsification. Its why we see no more active worship of Zeus, he was falsified. Was Jesus? Quite the opposite actually ...
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 6:52:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 11:48:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:44:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.

I'd love to debate you on your God being any more real than any God I name.

You'd just lose from the start. My God already gave proof to over 500 Christian Nazareans of my God's spiritual Presence and Power to effect human minds and all of it coming from spiritual contact producing material and social/psychological events that would otherwise never have happened. Witnesses, I got 'em. You don't have jack for proving no God.
Zeus has proven his divinity too. He also had 'witnesses'. Yama has been worshiped far longer and has more witnesses than your 'god'.

No documentation but ancient hearsay, bub. My work is documented and I exist. Got a Social Security number and utility bills to prove it. At least three Nazarean TV stations documented the event. That right there gives me the total advantage in this debate. You and Yama lose.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 7:48:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2014 6:52:10 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:48:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 11:44:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:03:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Another ex-Evangelical cum atheist because he was dumb enough to swallow their bullhockey to begin with.

Speaking of Bull, Insanity is what best describes atheist trolls who have no lives other than to stalk Christians on religious forums to talk trash to and think themselves superior because they pick on the least able believers to defend their religious beliefs. You will notice atheists steer clear of me as I can mop the floor with their silly ideology any day of the week as it is extremely easy to debunk. All you have to do to utterly destroy the atheist position is ask them how they can make any rational judgments about a phenomena they know nothing about and only take the words of other atheists for shoring up their failed ideology. No one who hasn't experienced spiritual consciousness can make any authorative judgments about it. And please, let's not hear the atheist mantra, "If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist" as that too has been blown out of the water by merely asking a religious person who has experienced God-consciousness if there were any PHYSICAL signs of that experience. And yes indeed, Quakers and Shakers show the physical side effects of spiritual contact. Not to mention the resulting artifacts that contact brings via spiritually conscious visionaries. Whose visions have created the intellectual and moral foundation for Western Civilization.

I'd love to debate you on your God being any more real than any God I name.

You'd just lose from the start. My God already gave proof to over 500 Christian Nazareans of my God's spiritual Presence and Power to effect human minds and all of it coming from spiritual contact producing material and social/psychological events that would otherwise never have happened. Witnesses, I got 'em. You don't have jack for proving no God.
Zeus has proven his divinity too. He also had 'witnesses'. Yama has been worshiped far longer and has more witnesses than your 'god'.

No documentation but ancient hearsay, bub. My work is documented and I exist. Got a Social Security number and utility bills to prove it. At least three Nazarean TV stations documented the event. That right there gives me the total advantage in this debate. You and Yama lose.
"No documentation but ancient hearsay, bub" - Basically all of the bible.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 7:56:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2014 5:23:11 AM, neutral wrote:
Zeus claimed to live on Mount Olympus ... we checked ... he's not there.

Yahweh claimed to be seated on a throne above the firmament. NASA checked, he ain't there.

WooHoo
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 9:02:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2014 7:56:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/16/2014 5:23:11 AM, neutral wrote:
Zeus claimed to live on Mount Olympus ... we checked ... he's not there.

Yahweh claimed to be seated on a throne above the firmament. NASA checked, he ain't there.

WooHoo

Oh? NASA checked behind the structure of all things did they?

Trolls and atheists. Whatever comes out of their mouth, no matter how stupid is 'science.'

NASA can now check beyond the universe!

This guy makes atheists look so good!

I wonder if he'll ever actually clarify his OP? And what he thinks is insane about someone pointing out that atheists have their very own organizations to validate their war heroes? Bu they ain't an organization see ...

Proof of insanity, we are all things and nothing! And I cannot make a cogent point!
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 9:20:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2014 9:02:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/16/2014 7:56:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/16/2014 5:23:11 AM, neutral wrote:
Zeus claimed to live on Mount Olympus ... we checked ... he's not there.

Yahweh claimed to be seated on a throne above the firmament. NASA checked, he ain't there.

WooHoo

Oh? NASA checked behind the structure of all things did they?

Trolls and atheists. Whatever comes out of their mouth, no matter how stupid is 'science.'

NASA can now check beyond the universe!

This guy makes atheists look so good!

I wonder if he'll ever actually clarify his OP? And what he thinks is insane about someone pointing out that atheists have their very own organizations to validate their war heroes? Bu they ain't an organization see ...

Proof of insanity, we are all things and nothing! And I cannot make a cogent point!

Read your book of magic spells deary. Your god says that he sits on a throne above the firmament (solid dome) above the earth that you allegedly live on.

There is no solid dome and there is no throne above it with a god sitting on it.

If Zeus has been proved non existent by no evidence on Mount Olympus then Yahweh has been proved non existent by no evidence of it sitting on a throne above a non existent dome.

Your argument against the existence of Zeus also proves the non existence of Yahweh.

Well done.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 10:02:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2014 9:20:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/16/2014 9:02:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/16/2014 7:56:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/16/2014 5:23:11 AM, neutral wrote:
Zeus claimed to live on Mount Olympus ... we checked ... he's not there.

Yahweh claimed to be seated on a throne above the firmament. NASA checked, he ain't there.

WooHoo

Oh? NASA checked behind the structure of all things did they?

Trolls and atheists. Whatever comes out of their mouth, no matter how stupid is 'science.'

NASA can now check beyond the universe!

This guy makes atheists look so good!

I wonder if he'll ever actually clarify his OP? And what he thinks is insane about someone pointing out that atheists have their very own organizations to validate their war heroes? Bu they ain't an organization see ...

Proof of insanity, we are all things and nothing! And I cannot make a cogent point!

Read your book of magic spells deary. Your god says that he sits on a throne above the firmament (solid dome) above the earth that you allegedly live on.

There is no solid dome and there is no throne above it with a god sitting on it.

If Zeus has been proved non existent by no evidence on Mount Olympus then Yahweh has been proved non existent by no evidence of it sitting on a throne above a non existent dome.

Your argument against the existence of Zeus also proves the non existence of Yahweh.

Well done.

Maybe you should read it? It would avoid the blatant ignorance and stupidity you display. But then, you are a troll and simply don't care.

We got it troll.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 10:07:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/16/2014 10:02:45 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/16/2014 9:20:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/16/2014 9:02:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/16/2014 7:56:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/16/2014 5:23:11 AM, neutral wrote:
Zeus claimed to live on Mount Olympus ... we checked ... he's not there.

Yahweh claimed to be seated on a throne above the firmament. NASA checked, he ain't there.

WooHoo

Oh? NASA checked behind the structure of all things did they?

Trolls and atheists. Whatever comes out of their mouth, no matter how stupid is 'science.'

NASA can now check beyond the universe!

This guy makes atheists look so good!

I wonder if he'll ever actually clarify his OP? And what he thinks is insane about someone pointing out that atheists have their very own organizations to validate their war heroes? Bu they ain't an organization see ...

Proof of insanity, we are all things and nothing! And I cannot make a cogent point!

Read your book of magic spells deary. Your god says that he sits on a throne above the firmament (solid dome) above the earth that you allegedly live on.

There is no solid dome and there is no throne above it with a god sitting on it.

If Zeus has been proved non existent by no evidence on Mount Olympus then Yahweh has been proved non existent by no evidence of it sitting on a throne above a non existent dome.

Your argument against the existence of Zeus also proves the non existence of Yahweh.

Well done.

Maybe you should read it? It would avoid the blatant ignorance and stupidity you display. But then, you are a troll and simply don't care.

We got it troll.

Look soft cock war unhero you have nothing to contribute as you have shown since you got here.
Runaway your kindy mates want to bury you deep in the sandpit.

Off you go now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 10:09:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
As an unhero that would make you a coward. Go you good yellow belly.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin