Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

You think God will answer a prayer for death?

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 1:50:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My mom believes that you can die if you ask God to die and go to heaven, he will grant that request. Been thinking about it several times. However i am aware that he will restrain death itself if he so chooses. At least it won't be suicide. Have you ever thought of such an idea?
Kerfluffer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 2:02:57 PM
At 8/16/2014 1:50:38 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
My mom believes that you can die if you ask God to die and go to heaven, he will grant that request. Been thinking about it several times. However i am aware that he will restrain death itself if he so chooses. At least it won't be suicide. Have you ever thought of such an idea?

ib4 a non-Christian says "no, because God never answers prayers".
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 11:28:52 PM

Humans will die regardless of whether they ask God to die or not. Death is part of life and all die whether they want to die or not.
Death is granted to all living things. Life guarantees it.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 12:36:34 AM

Still trying to brainwash yourself? You say you're "aware", when you mean you "believe".
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 12:49:45 AM

I've never heard of such a thing.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."