Jump to topic:

QURAN in English Here

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 5:32:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would like to know how Christians and atheists "feel" about that god of the Quran, what reading the book does emotionally to you. As a Christian, the book gives me the willies and that's a common experience I've found with Christians reading the Quran. That Allah fellow is like a sinister gangster boss giving warnings about what to expect if you don't obey the rules..
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 3:22:37 AM
At 8/17/2014 5:32:37 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I would like to know how Christians and atheists "feel" about that god of the Quran, what reading the book does emotionally to you. As a Christian, the book gives me the willies and that's a common experience I've found with Christians reading the Quran. That Allah fellow is like a sinister gangster boss giving warnings about what to expect if you don't obey the rules..

And your merciful God such a nice guy kills 50,070 people for looking into a box, the lovely father in heaven...
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 6:32:56 AM
At 8/18/2014 3:22:37 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

And your merciful God such a nice guy kills 50,070 people for looking into a box, the lovely father in heaven...

Wrong god, wrong religion, wrong again Muhammadan at religious war with fellow Abrahamic religious war-mongers. Judaism isn't my religion. Celestial Torah Christianity is. The torah/tanankh of Judaism and Pauline Christianity is NOT of my religious beliefs. They are yours as your guy, Muhammad, is the one who read and used Judaism's tall tales to be the foundation of his phony religion. Your religion is dead in the water intellectually as much as Judaism as God's, the real God, real historians have dug up the real true history of the writers of those tall tales that are embedded in the Quran as if they were real history. It's the End Times for Muhammadism as your religion goes down the intellectual tubes because no intellectual in their right mind is going to swallow man-made myths about God, bottom line. You have swallowed those myths but your smarter children and grandchildren won't.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 6:45:29 AM
At 8/18/2014 6:32:56 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/18/2014 3:22:37 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Wrong god, wrong religion, wrong again Muhammadan at religious war with fellow Abrahamic religious war-mongers. Judaism isn't my religion. Celestial Torah Christianity is. The torah/tanankh of Judaism and Pauline Christianity is NOT of my religious beliefs. They are yours as your guy, Muhammad, is the one who read and used Judaism's tall tales to be the foundation of his phony religion. Your religion is dead in the water intellectually as much as Judaism as God's, the real God, real historians have dug up the real true history of the writers of those tall tales that are embedded in the Quran as if they were real history. It's the End Times for Muhammadism as your religion goes down the intellectual tubes because no intellectual in their right mind is going to swallow man-made myths about God, bottom line. You have swallowed those myths but your smarter children and grandchildren won't.

"Celestial Torah Christianity" lol made up religion.... what Jesus will do in his second coming ha?? he will slaughter everybody up what a lovely ending!!! i love u.
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 10:01:48 PM
Celestial Torah Christianity won't suffer what your phony religion already has but you, being a dumb zombie clone of an ancient dead man's mind, don't know it. You're ignorant of archeological history of the people whose mythologies Muhammad borrowed and used to create your quite phony man-made religion with its horrible ideas about God and society straight out of the 7th century warlord world.
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 2:20:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Islam, by definition, means submission to the will of God.
There is no such religion as submission to the will of God.
Since people have been Refusing to submit all along,
Islam has to be False.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 6:35:51 PM

That's just the Abrahamic god, the same one in your religion. Yes, he is just like a sinister gangster boss. Well put.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 7:14:01 PM
Holy bleep! "The Heifer" has a LOT of verses!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 7:39:29 PM
At 8/17/2014 1:09:37 PM, titani wrote:
You may read Quran in Modern English at http://www.clearquran.com...
Thanks.

Wiki-pedi.......Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.

This book, the Koran, which was written many, many hundreds of years after the OT, which is a collection of the words of God that were verbally transmitted to his obedient scribes, (The Prophets), plagiarizes much of what is recorded in the ancient Hebrew.