Jump to topic:

what do christians say?

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 5:40:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
several months ago, I opened a thread named "bible tested with 2 timothy 3:16" some ignorant, dummy and responsebot biblethumpers flood that thread. http://www.debate.org... just repaeting apologetics which have no any support from bible, which are not rational things, just absurd, then I ignored. so, if you do this again, I will ignore again.

when I was surfing, I found this transscript of this video which was so similar to my thread and I wanted to share it, what do you say about it? I found it amazing. link: http://www.muhaddith.org...

first, while I was surfing somethign different, this transcript was one of google results, I do not know why it was. My search subject was even not related to this, anyway, this was good.

let us test bible, do your own examination under the test 2 timothy 3:16.

by the way, the man who did this test, Deedat was performed amazingly :) he made me smile.

p.s: now, some may bring counter-arguements to quran, let me say: I have no relation to Islam nor Quran.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 5:42:02 PM
aim of this thread is not to support or defend Islam, aim is not to highlight Deedat, not to defend quran, the only aim is to examine the bible.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 5:43:25 PM
btw, when you listen to Deedat when he said these "Actually, Paul was talking to Timothy, about the previous verses, in verse 15, talking about the Old Testament. He was not talking about Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and Peter, and James, and Jude. But however, if the Christian wants to lump it all together, so lump it. " he acts funny, a real artist, actor.

He knows how to perform.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 9:56:50 PM
Christians say, take your phony Muhammad idolatry back to Saudi Arabia where the religious fascist warlord ideology began.

We know you are at war with Christians, Jews, every single religion and ideology on earth that didn't come from Muhammad's brain, but you have nothing for anyone but death and misery of religious warfare as you invade other lands trying to proselytize your bad religion that you poor Muhammadans are stuck with, unable to overcome your cultural conditioning and start thinking rationally about God and religion. As it is, your just brainwashed clones of Muhammad who brainwash their brains 5 times a day to make sure Muhammad's dead mind is recreated in the Muhammadan zombie believer whose brain isn't his anymore, it belongs to a dead man.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 3:00:07 AM
Ahmed Deedat was a lion D:D watching his lectues over and over again his comedy wont end :D:D:D:D
Never fart near dog
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:28:50 AM
At 8/18/2014 9:56:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Christians say, take your phony Muhammad idolatry back to Saudi Arabia where the religious fascist warlord ideology began.
as I stated above, I am not muslim. This thread does not ask christians to say something about quran or muslims, this thread asks christians to respond for bible failing its own test.

We know you are at war with Christians, Jews, every single religion and ideology on earth that didn't come from Muhammad's brain, but you have nothing for anyone but death and misery of religious warfare as you invade other lands trying to proselytize your bad religion that you poor Muhammadans are stuck with, unable to overcome your cultural conditioning and start thinking rationally about God and religion. As it is, your just brainwashed clones of Muhammad who brainwash their brains 5 times a day to make sure Muhammad's dead mind is recreated in the Muhammadan zombie believer whose brain isn't his anymore, it belongs to a dead man.

totally ooftopic and all are wrong. I am not muslim but this is a wrong description. I am familiar with Islam
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:39:44 AM
At 8/18/2014 5:40:42 PM, Artur wrote:

several months ago, I opened a thread named "bible tested with 2 timothy 3:16" some ignorant, dummy and responsebot biblethumpers flood that thread. http://www.debate.org... just repaeting apologetics which have no any support from bible, which are not rational things, just absurd, then I ignored. so, if you do this again, I will ignore again.

when I was surfing, I found this transscript of this video which was so similar to my thread and I wanted to share it, what do you say about it? I found it amazing. link: http://www.muhaddith.org...

first, while I was surfing somethign different, this transcript was one of google results, I do not know why it was. My search subject was even not related to this, anyway, this was good.

let us test bible, do your own examination under the test 2 timothy 3:16.

by the way, the man who did this test, Deedat was performed amazingly :) he made me smile.

p.s: now, some may bring counter-arguements to quran, let me say: I have no relation to Islam nor Quran.

Four minutes into this video and I closed it. As expected, it appeals to ignorant people still living in the 15th century.

When Deedat began showing his anti-Semitic stupidity, I knew there would be nothing of intellectual value there. But I'm not the target audience. I went to university. He started ranting that if the prostitute that Samson went to had been Israeli instead of Palestinian, perhaps the verse would have value. Pseudo-logic for primitive minds.

The idiot read one verse out of a passage and claimed it had no value. One frame out of a movie has no value either. It is the movie that has value, not the individual frames. Same with a book. The book has value but not the individual letters which make up the book.

And the OP has sung the praises of Deedat as if he is some intellectual giant. lol But atheists should like him. Similar logic.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 10:06:43 AM
@ehtang5,
He started ranting that if the prostitute that Samson went to had been Israeli instead of Palestinian, perhaps the verse would have value. Pseudo-logic for primitive minds.
deedat is totally right here, when you read the bible, especially Old Testament, there is an impression as if the Jews are people and the remaining are not, remaining nations are something for jews such as entertainment for them, servant for them, even as if God is the servant of Israil, not Israil(people) is the servant of god.
God servers up to Israelites and Deedat mentions it.

When children tease a jew Prophet god penalises 42 children but when one Jew goes to a prostitute, it means nothing.

Deedat is right, if that prostitue was a jew, it might have meant something.

The idiot read one verse out of a passage and claimed it had no value.

In fact, The whole bible has no value. But let us talk about the topic: Deedat did not read the verse out of passage nor context, he summarised it.

One frame out of a movie has no value either. It is themoviethat has value, not the individual frames. Same with a book. The book has value but not the individual letters which make up the book.

One thing you need to understand is: Bible claims(says) that "all scripture is profitable...." while movie does not say "all frame is proftiable for ...."

now, It is clear who is idiot, lives in 15th century: Deedat or you.

Deedat is talking about a "movie"(book) whichj claims that "all frame is profitable for..."(2 timothy 3.16) while you are giving an example which is totally different.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:15:26 PM
Artur, who claims not to be a Muslim yet speaks exactly like a Muslim conducting Muhammad's war against Christians, is a sock-puppet folks, another Muhammadan ruse to make war against other religions of the Bible. These are brainwashed fanatics who after brainwashing their brains 5 times daily, act out the Muhammad operating system being continually installed in each Muhammadan brain 5 times daily making them into perfect clones of a dead man 1400 years in his grave but still creating zombies acting out his orders.

You Muhammadans are so incredibly ignorant of what you are about and what's happened to make you like you are: without personal identities acting out the orders of a ancient warlord as minions of him. Think for yourselves for a change, please!
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 8:15:42 PM
At 8/19/2014 4:15:26 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Artur, who claims not to be a Muslim yet speaks exactly like a Muslim conducting Muhammad's war against Christians, is a sock-puppet folks, another Muhammadan ruse to make war against other religions of the Bible. These are brainwashed fanatics who after brainwashing their brains 5 times daily, act out the Muhammad operating system being continually installed in each Muhammadan brain 5 times daily making them into perfect clones of a dead man 1400 years in his grave but still creating zombies acting out his orders.

You Muhammadans are so incredibly ignorant of what you are about and what's happened to make you like you are: without personal identities acting out the orders of a ancient warlord as minions of him. Think for yourselves for a change, please!

you behave like an ordinary christian who is ignorant, accuses the person who speaks against bible of being a muslim, but am I saying you are a christian just because you behave like them? I do not know what your religion is, who you are, I do not say you are someb ody.

as I said, I am not muslim whether you believe or not, I kindly ask you to stop flooding and defamations. if you think I am a muslim, you may think in that way, I do not care you, just stop flooding this thread.

or please start a new thread saying "Artur is a muslim" and go on there, please. do not flood it.

if you have something to say about this topic, then you are wellcome, otherwise, stop it and I will ignore on.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 2:13:05 PM
It seems that no christian can say something about it. Ignorance.......
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 4:44:50 PM
What you deserve for posing as a non-Muslim to pick fights with Christians from a Muhammadan stance. You're just a phony. You won't tell us your religion because you're acting under orders to deceive non-Muslims in order to proselytize Muhammadism.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 5:13:04 PM
At 8/21/2014 4:44:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
What you deserve for posing as a non-Muslim to pick fights with Christians from a Muhammadan stance. You're just a phony. You won't tell us your religion because you're acting under orders to deceive non-Muslims in order to proselytize Muhammadism.

dude, as I suggested above, if you want to talk about me, type a new post with new thread and ask me questions there, can you stop flooding here? I want to talk about the topic, not myself.

open new thread, ask me question there and inform me.

p.s: I dont say I will answer every and any question, sometimes I may not answer