Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Note that our Muhammadans are silent today..

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 6:56:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Because more killer ape Muhammadans are exposing Muhammad's mad religion's fascist anti-life, anti-human life core beliefs of using terrorism to part of their man-made god's world conquering agenda, our local Muhammadans are hiding out until we forget the news again. Their whole behavior here is one of religious warfare as a Group you will notice while all the rest of us post as individuals, not a group mindset to be found among us. Muhammadanism is religious warfare for zombies who don't want to think for themselves so they give up their brains to an ancient dead man and the Gang he promises as membership where all those who follow the Gang rules are welcome and those who don't become targets for well, we see what they become targets for..
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:56:28 AM
At 8/20/2014 6:56:32 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Because more killer ape Muhammadans are exposing Muhammad's mad religion's fascist anti-life, anti-human life core beliefs of using terrorism to part of their man-made god's world conquering agenda, our local Muhammadans are hiding out until we forget the news again. Their whole behavior here is one of religious warfare as a Group you will notice while all the rest of us post as individuals, not a group mindset to be found among us. Muhammadanism is religious warfare for zombies who don't want to think for themselves so they give up their brains to an ancient dead man and the Gang he promises as membership where all those who follow the Gang rules are welcome and those who don't become targets for well, we see what they become targets for..

I am tired of people who use the name of Christianity to troll. -_-

1. I don't know if your honestly using the correct Muhammadan term or if your calling all Muslims this term, then your saying they worship Muhammad which is false. It's one reason they wouldn't accept Jesus as Lord and Savior because they would call It idoltry. They think the same as Muhammad which is why they get upset when Muhammad is drawn. They believe in strictly worshipping Allah (Yaweh, God, Jehovah).

2. Islam is not about terrorism. If you were to go about that, then we should say Christianity is about being like the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, Army of God, The Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition. Basically, going around and enforcing our religion unto people which is not what Christ wants. Romans tells us to not conform, but to be change by the renewing of our own minds. Not let people determine how we behave, but by our own selves.

3. Your definition of Muhammadism is not true or accurate. Even the islam extremists use Jihad and even then, Jihad doesn't mean an actual physical war. Army of God believed in killing people in the name of Jesus Christ. But mostly the Crusaders and the Spanish Inquisition. They actually attacked muslims when they weren't doing anything wrong. They believed they were doing God's work by killing non believers.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 8:47:08 PM
Did my post get pulled? I answered all your complaints about my going after Muhammadans exposing their religious beliefs as fascist totalitarian and themselves completely brainwashed people who shove Muhammad's mind into theirs 5 times daily.

Because I am a man of God, a true spiritual visionary of the Jewish lineage, I can give judgment on the spiritual worth of Muhammadism and tell you very honestly that Muhammad did not ever have spiritual contact with God but only with the projection of his own demonic personality that was typical of meglomaniacs wanting to conquer the world. They always cannot brook any resistance to their war campaign to conquer the world. Muhammad relied on the level of ignorance still found in the Middle East due to centuries of Muhammadan rulership, as smart people cannot be controlled easily like dumb people kept that way deliberately by rulers.

Muhammadans are at war with us. This is why they are silent now (as a gang formation) because their fellow Muhammadans are too much in the news as maniacal followers of Muhammad, killer apes who appear to be human beings but are only savage apes without higher mentality than angry apes. When they think the news has cooled down again they will be back posting their Muhammadan proselytizing. But being unable to think rationally, they believe given enough time they can convince us that adopting Muhammad's mind is the answer to everything, like they themselves have done, making sure Muhammad's brain gets transferred into their 5 times daily.

Next, I will go after the Zionists who are slick, know how to cover their tracks and fool the world, but they are just as evil as any maniacal Muhammadan with his knives and bombs strapped on.