Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obligation

studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Compared to my peers and colleagues, it has become apparent that I have developed a different sense of what we, as humans, are obligated to do. I understand that obligation comes down to personal perspective and belief, but I would like to ask fellow members of the site to shortly respond to these questions. I'd really like to see if my opinion on the matter is quite "extreme" or simply does not fit in with the people of my geographical area.

1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?

P.S. I suppose "obligation" can be replaced with "responsibility.*
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:35:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?

Raise the kid + Finance

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?

No obligation. Do so if you want to do so. I personally believe in helping anyone who needs help as a Christian. But the human race isn't "obligated to do so"

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?

IMO if you make a promise keep it. Integrity really matters to me and should matter to everyone else.

P.S. I suppose "obligation" can be replaced with "responsibility.*
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:37:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Compared to my peers and colleagues, it has become apparent that I have developed a different sense of what we, as humans, are obligated to do. I understand that obligation comes down to personal perspective and belief, but I would like to ask fellow members of the site to shortly respond to these questions. I'd really like to see if my opinion on the matter is quite "extreme" or simply does not fit in with the people of my geographical area.

1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?
Of course.

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?
It's called sacrifice.

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?
George Bush. http://1.bp.blogspot.com...

P.S. I suppose "obligation" can be replaced with "responsibility.*
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:38:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If your friends are telling you otherwise, its time to get new friends.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:39:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:38:26 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
If your friends are telling you otherwise, its time to get new friends.

Most Agreed.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:44:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:35:25 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?

Raise the kid + Finance

Personally, I disagree.

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?

No obligation. Do so if you want to do so. I personally believe in helping anyone who needs help as a Christian. But the human race isn't "obligated to do so"

I agree with "no obligation."

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?

IMO if you make a promise keep it. Integrity really matters to me and should matter to everyone else.

I'm "iffy" on this one.

P.S. I suppose "obligation" can be replaced with "responsibility.*
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:48:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:44:50 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Personally, I disagree.
How can you disagree?

I'm "iffy" on this one.
Lol if you're iffy on having integrity than good luck in life. You'll end up being fired, friendless, and alone in terms of having a partner.

I'd employ and befriend an honest man with an IQ of 85 vs a dishonest one with an IQ of 115.

Integrity is everything.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:52:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:48:46 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:44:50 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Personally, I disagree.
How can you disagree?

Well, as Two and a Half Men would put it, "When I put a bun in the oven, I don't feel the need to butter it."


I'm "iffy" on this one.
Lol if you're iffy on having integrity than good luck in life. You'll end up being fired, friendless, and alone in terms of having a partner.

That's not what I meant. Believe me, I appreciate integrity and reasonably value it. The point I'm getting at is, "Is it dishonest if others do not know that you are really being dishonest?" Sort of like, "Is it really cheating if you never get caught?"

I'd employ and befriend an honest man with an IQ of 85 vs a dishonest one with an IQ of 115.

Integrity is everything.

You seem to be relatively intellectual. What is your IQ?
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:52:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?

That would be so cool.........
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:54:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:52:30 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?

That would be so cool.........

Clarify ...
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:54:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:54:00 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:52:30 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?

That would be so cool.........

Clarify ...

Roflmaotpitfwywmdaspd!
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:58:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:52:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:48:46 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:44:50 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Personally, I disagree.
How can you disagree?

Well, as Two and a Half Men would put it, "When I put a bun in the oven, I don't feel the need to butter it."

Human beings now have the moral significance of bread rolls. Fun.

I'm "iffy" on this one.
Lol if you're iffy on having integrity than good luck in life. You'll end up being fired, friendless, and alone in terms of having a partner.

That's not what I meant. Believe me, I appreciate integrity and reasonably value it. The point I'm getting at is, "Is it dishonest if others do not know that you are really being dishonest?" Sort of like, "Is it really cheating if you never get caught?"
Yes. You know that you cheated. You know that you lied. You know it.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 9:59:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:52:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Well, as Two and a Half Men would put it, "When I put a bun in the oven, I don't feel the need to butter it."

Lol if you derive justification for your moral values from Two and a Half Men then you got way bigger problems then I know how to solve.

"Is it dishonest if others do not know that you are really being dishonest?" Sort of like, "Is it really cheating if you never get caught?"

Yes lol it absolutely is. There's not even a question to it. A lie i a lie it doesn't matter the outcome. That's like saying is it murder if I kill him but don't ever get caught?

Yes. It's still murder.

You seem to be relatively intellectual. What is your IQ?

My mother never told me it. She said she didn't want me to think I was superior to others because of it and that IQ has relatively little to do with success after a certain point. Therefore I never found it out or seeked it out. However I imagine its around 130 something as my SATs were rather good and I was offered to skip a grade (2nd or 3rd I believe). Also I was asked to be in that weird club of "smart kids" but chose not to as it was mainly a snotty club full of idiots.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:00:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Compared to my peers and colleagues, it has become apparent that I have developed a different sense of what we, as humans, are obligated to do. I understand that obligation comes down to personal perspective and belief, but I would like to ask fellow members of the site to shortly respond to these questions. I'd really like to see if my opinion on the matter is quite "extreme" or simply does not fit in with the people of my geographical area.

1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?
No

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?
No

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?
Yes.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:01:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
My answers above of course reflect goals with relatively typical properties.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:02:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:54:49 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:54:00 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:52:30 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?

That would be so cool.........

Clarify ...

Roflmaotpitfwywmdaspd!

Just in case your wondering, that means
Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off turing purple in the face while you watch me die a slow painful death......
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:03:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:58:24 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:52:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:48:46 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:44:50 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Personally, I disagree.
How can you disagree?

Well, as Two and a Half Men would put it, "When I put a bun in the oven, I don't feel the need to butter it."

Human beings now have the moral significance of bread rolls. Fun.
I am pretty sure you know what a metaphor is, smart @$$.

I'm "iffy" on this one.
Lol if you're iffy on having integrity than good luck in life. You'll end up being fired, friendless, and alone in terms of having a partner.

That's not what I meant. Believe me, I appreciate integrity and reasonably value it. The point I'm getting at is, "Is it dishonest if others do not know that you are really being dishonest?" Sort of like, "Is it really cheating if you never get caught?"
Yes. You know that you cheated. You know that you lied. You know it.

Do I really know I cheated? Do I really know I lied? Humans can rather readily believe something to such an extent that "reality" can become distorted to "illusion." What general society accepts as cheats and lies may not apply to my perspective. If no one in society catches me in these acts, and I do not sincerely believe I was at fault, then who is to know that I have been "bad?"
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:04:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:00:24 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Compared to my peers and colleagues, it has become apparent that I have developed a different sense of what we, as humans, are obligated to do. I understand that obligation comes down to personal perspective and belief, but I would like to ask fellow members of the site to shortly respond to these questions. I'd really like to see if my opinion on the matter is quite "extreme" or simply does not fit in with the people of my geographical area.

1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?
No

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?
No

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?
Yes.

Agreed with you, Ragnar.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:05:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:03:33 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Do I really know I cheated? Do I really know I lied? Humans can rather readily believe something to such an extent that "reality" can become distorted to "illusion." What general society accepts as cheats and lies may not apply to my perspective. If no one in society catches me in these acts, and I do not sincerely believe I was at fault, then who is to know that I have been "bad?"

Are you a moral relativist?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:07:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:30:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
1) If a man impregnates a woman (assume the two are not married), is it the man's obligation to raise the kid, contribute financial aid, etc.?

Yes.

2) Do humans really have an obligation to help out other humans at their own expense?

Yes, sometimes.

3) Do humans have an obligation to stay true to their word / promises?

Yes.

P.S. I suppose "obligation" can be replaced with "responsibility.*
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:07:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?

The genetic reason should be reason enough.

However morally I suppose just because it feels wrong.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:07:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:05:32 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 3/12/2010 10:03:33 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Do I really know I cheated? Do I really know I lied? Humans can rather readily believe something to such an extent that "reality" can become distorted to "illusion." What general society accepts as cheats and lies may not apply to my perspective. If no one in society catches me in these acts, and I do not sincerely believe I was at fault, then who is to know that I have been "bad?"

Are you a moral relativist?

Possibly. Is that bad?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:08:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:07:48 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:47:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I also have another question.

Why are most people against step siblings "hooking up" and becoming "intimate" with one another? Why can't blood siblings hook up? I understand the blood part about having genetically malfunctioned kids, but why is it seemingly unacceptable for siblings and cousins to become "attached," just sort of having children?

The genetic reason should be reason enough.

However morally I suppose just because it feels wrong.

What if the significant other is all that you've wanted in a parter? 0 - 0
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:11:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:07:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Are you a moral relativist?

Possibly. Is that bad?

Yes.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:12:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:08:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
What if the significant other is all that you've wanted in a parter? 0 - 0

Lol still wrong. If the best you can do is someone of blood then you honestly have social problems with others. It indicates to me that you can't relate to anyone in society so you feel isolated and the only potential partner you can find is someone who has to like and understand you because they're blood.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:12:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:11:16 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 3/12/2010 10:07:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Are you a moral relativist?

Possibly. Is that bad?

Yes.

Care to explain?
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:13:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 9:59:28 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 9:52:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Well, as Two and a Half Men would put it, "When I put a bun in the oven, I don't feel the need to butter it."

Lol if you derive justification for your moral values from Two and a Half Men then you got way bigger problems then I know how to solve.

"Is it dishonest if others do not know that you are really being dishonest?" Sort of like, "Is it really cheating if you never get caught?"

Yes lol it absolutely is. There's not even a question to it. A lie i a lie it doesn't matter the outcome. That's like saying is it murder if I kill him but don't ever get caught?

Yes. It's still murder.

You seem to be relatively intellectual. What is your IQ?

My mother never told me it. She said she didn't want me to think I was superior to others because of it and that IQ has relatively little to do with success after a certain point. Therefore I never found it out or seeked it out. However I imagine its around 130 something as my SATs were rather good and I was offered to skip a grade (2nd or 3rd I believe). Also I was asked to be in that weird club of "smart kids" but chose not to as it was mainly a snotty club full of idiots.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:13:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:12:00 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/12/2010 10:08:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
What if the significant other is all that you've wanted in a parter? 0 - 0

Lol still wrong. If the best you can do is someone of blood then you honestly have social problems with others. It indicates to me that you can't relate to anyone in society so you feel isolated and the only potential partner you can find is someone who has to like and understand you because they're blood.

Trust me, this is not my scenario. However, according to Christianity, we are all brothers and sisters lol.

Meta-ethical relativism, on the other hand, is the semantic and epistemic position that all moral judgments have their origins either in societal or in individual standards, and that no single objective standard exists by which one can assess the truth of a moral proposition.

This one interests me, about the moral relativism.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 10:16:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/12/2010 10:13:56 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Trust me, this is not my scenario. However, according to Christianity, we are all brothers and sisters lol.

We're all figurative brothers and sisters in Christ. And genetically we're all cousins with a huge degree of separation.

that no single objective standard exists by which one can assess the truth of a moral proposition.

Lol most morals are made out of what is best for society.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to