Total Posts:165|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist supremacists

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists. when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god) they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments they stay in their fake delusion. atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth. they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school. they baned the bible in school and ri know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists.
LESSON 1: Fifty-three different objective studies have shown that atheists tend to be more intelligent than theists.
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.
(So we do have areas of superiority.)

when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god)
LESSON 3: Evidence doesn't work to show non-existence. That's why you don't have evidence against fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns. Evidence must be linked to that for which it serves as evidence. As such, evidence can only support existence. Non-existence is supported by a lack of evidence for existence. And that's what we have - AND WHAT YOU HAVE - for God.

they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments
LESSON 4: the burden of "proof" (not "prove") is ALWAYS on the side which can be supported by evidence (a claim of existence) and never on the side consistent with the lack of evidence (non-existence). You can't present evidence for what doesn't exist. Refer to aforementioned fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns.

they stay in their fake delusion.
LESSON 5: A delusion is a strongly held - yet false - belief. The lack of evidence FOR God, is consistent with a lack of existence. So the evidence (or lack, thereof), is squarely in support of atheism. If theists believe God exists, then they need evidence to support their claim. You have none. Therefore, the evidence is all consistent with atheism, and completely inconsistent with theism. That puts the delusion on your side of the lithium prescription.

atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth.
LESSON 6: "Truth" is that which is consistent with reality. Evidence is simply samples of reality, demonstrably connected to that for which they serve as evidence. You have no evidence, so you have no truth.
LESSON 7: We care about truth, not about "cool". (Okay, intelligence is pretty cool. So is truth.)

they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names
Hmmm... a theist who is afraid of Latin words. I guess you'll have to figure that one out yourself. Maybe you should ask the pope. You can find him in Vatican City. It's in... well, you'll find it.

and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school.
What? How are you suggesting we use the fact that Christians have violated the civil rights of all Americans by legislating against same-sex marriage? And how does that violate anyone's right to free speech?

they baned the bible in school and r
LESSON 8: The Constitution - the founding document of the United States - banned the Bible (and the Qur'an, and Oasphe, and the bhagavad gita, and the Book of Mormon and any other religious book from being TAUGHT in public schools. Public schools are public. They're funded with public funds. That means atheist funds, Muslim money, Christian's tax dollars, Hindu paychecks... EVERYONE. So it would be a misrepresentation and misuse of public funds, to use a public school as a teaching platform for any particular religious belief. And yet, Christians do it anyway because Christians have no respect or loyalty to American values.
LESSON 9: It is not possible to adhere to the practice of Christianity, and to perform as a loyal American.

i know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school
If I believed in ANY kind of god, I'd have to believe one of them sent you to me as a toy to laugh at, and play with.

LESSON 10: There aren't 8-Billion people on the entire planet! The current world population is around 7-billion, and there are only around 320-million people in the U.S. World-wide there are about 2-billion Christians. You're like a blind mouse climbing the back of playful cat looking for a toy. You couldn't be any more laughable if you were trying to be a comedian.

they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians
And then we're going to contact our mothership through mental telepathy, and make sure you all get a good anal probing. Then we're going to herd you aboard huge flying saucers, and take you to Gracelandopolis on Alpha Centauri and make you brush Elvis' hair, and lick his shoes. Then we're going to have you pledge allegiance to nothing and denounce the WOTCON (your Bible - The "Word Of The Council Of Nicaea"!

(Wow! I wonder which doctor had his back turned when this one slipped out!)
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 8:04:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists.
LESSON 1: Fifty-three different objective studies have shown that atheists tend to be more intelligent than theists.
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.
(So we do have areas of superiority.)

when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god)
LESSON 3: Evidence doesn't work to show non-existence. That's why you don't have evidence against fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns. Evidence must be linked to that for which it serves as evidence. As such, evidence can only support existence. Non-existence is supported by a lack of evidence for existence. And that's what we have - AND WHAT YOU HAVE - for God.

they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments
LESSON 4: the burden of "proof" (not "prove") is ALWAYS on the side which can be supported by evidence (a claim of existence) and never on the side consistent with the lack of evidence (non-existence). You can't present evidence for what doesn't exist. Refer to aforementioned fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns.

they stay in their fake delusion.
LESSON 5: A delusion is a strongly held - yet false - belief. The lack of evidence FOR God, is consistent with a lack of existence. So the evidence (or lack, thereof), is squarely in support of atheism. If theists believe God exists, then they need evidence to support their claim. You have none. Therefore, the evidence is all consistent with atheism, and completely inconsistent with theism. That puts the delusion on your side of the lithium prescription.

atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth.
LESSON 6: "Truth" is that which is consistent with reality. Evidence is simply samples of reality, demonstrably connected to that for which they serve as evidence. You have no evidence, so you have no truth.
LESSON 7: We care about truth, not about "cool". (Okay, intelligence is pretty cool. So is truth.)

they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names
Hmmm... a theist who is afraid of Latin words. I guess you'll have to figure that one out yourself. Maybe you should ask the pope. You can find him in Vatican City. It's in... well, you'll find it.

and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school.
What? How are you suggesting we use the fact that Christians have violated the civil rights of all Americans by legislating against same-sex marriage? And how does that violate anyone's right to free speech?

they baned the bible in school and r
LESSON 8: The Constitution - the founding document of the United States - banned the Bible (and the Qur'an, and Oasphe, and the bhagavad gita, and the Book of Mormon and any other religious book from being TAUGHT in public schools. Public schools are public. They're funded with public funds. That means atheist funds, Muslim money, Christian's tax dollars, Hindu paychecks... EVERYONE. So it would be a misrepresentation and misuse of public funds, to use a public school as a teaching platform for any particular religious belief. And yet, Christians do it anyway because Christians have no respect or loyalty to American values.
LESSON 9: It is not possible to adhere to the practice of Christianity, and to perform as a loyal American.

i know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school
If I believed in ANY kind of god, I'd have to believe one of them sent you to me as a toy to laugh at, and play with.

LESSON 10: There aren't 8-Billion people on the entire planet! The current world population is around 7-billion, and there are only around 320-million people in the U.S. World-wide there are about 2-billion Christians. You're like a blind mouse climbing the back of playful cat looking for a toy. You couldn't be any more laughable if you were trying to be a comedian.

they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians
And then we're going to contact our mothership through mental telepathy, and make sure you all get a good anal probing. Then we're going to herd you aboard huge flying saucers, and take you to Gracelandopolis on Alpha Centauri and make you brush Elvis' hair, and lick his shoes. Then we're going to have you pledge allegiance to nothing and denounce the WOTCON (your Bible - The "Word Of The Council Of Nicaea"!

(Wow! I wonder which doctor had his back turned when this one slipped out!)

He's a troll.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 8:10:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 8:04:37 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists.
LESSON 1: Fifty-three different objective studies have shown that atheists tend to be more intelligent than theists.
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.
(So we do have areas of superiority.)

when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god)
LESSON 3: Evidence doesn't work to show non-existence. That's why you don't have evidence against fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns. Evidence must be linked to that for which it serves as evidence. As such, evidence can only support existence. Non-existence is supported by a lack of evidence for existence. And that's what we have - AND WHAT YOU HAVE - for God.

they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments
LESSON 4: the burden of "proof" (not "prove") is ALWAYS on the side which can be supported by evidence (a claim of existence) and never on the side consistent with the lack of evidence (non-existence). You can't present evidence for what doesn't exist. Refer to aforementioned fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns.

they stay in their fake delusion.
LESSON 5: A delusion is a strongly held - yet false - belief. The lack of evidence FOR God, is consistent with a lack of existence. So the evidence (or lack, thereof), is squarely in support of atheism. If theists believe God exists, then they need evidence to support their claim. You have none. Therefore, the evidence is all consistent with atheism, and completely inconsistent with theism. That puts the delusion on your side of the lithium prescription.

atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth.
LESSON 6: "Truth" is that which is consistent with reality. Evidence is simply samples of reality, demonstrably connected to that for which they serve as evidence. You have no evidence, so you have no truth.
LESSON 7: We care about truth, not about "cool". (Okay, intelligence is pretty cool. So is truth.)

they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names
Hmmm... a theist who is afraid of Latin words. I guess you'll have to figure that one out yourself. Maybe you should ask the pope. You can find him in Vatican City. It's in... well, you'll find it.

and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school.
What? How are you suggesting we use the fact that Christians have violated the civil rights of all Americans by legislating against same-sex marriage? And how does that violate anyone's right to free speech?

they baned the bible in school and r
LESSON 8: The Constitution - the founding document of the United States - banned the Bible (and the Qur'an, and Oasphe, and the bhagavad gita, and the Book of Mormon and any other religious book from being TAUGHT in public schools. Public schools are public. They're funded with public funds. That means atheist funds, Muslim money, Christian's tax dollars, Hindu paychecks... EVERYONE. So it would be a misrepresentation and misuse of public funds, to use a public school as a teaching platform for any particular religious belief. And yet, Christians do it anyway because Christians have no respect or loyalty to American values.
LESSON 9: It is not possible to adhere to the practice of Christianity, and to perform as a loyal American.

i know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school
If I believed in ANY kind of god, I'd have to believe one of them sent you to me as a toy to laugh at, and play with.

LESSON 10: There aren't 8-Billion people on the entire planet! The current world population is around 7-billion, and there are only around 320-million people in the U.S. World-wide there are about 2-billion Christians. You're like a blind mouse climbing the back of playful cat looking for a toy. You couldn't be any more laughable if you were trying to be a comedian.

they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians
And then we're going to contact our mothership through mental telepathy, and make sure you all get a good anal probing. Then we're going to herd you aboard huge flying saucers, and take you to Gracelandopolis on Alpha Centauri and make you brush Elvis' hair, and lick his shoes. Then we're going to have you pledge allegiance to nothing and denounce the WOTCON (your Bible - The "Word Of The Council Of Nicaea"!

(Wow! I wonder which doctor had his back turned when this one slipped out!)

He's a troll.

No kidding? ;-)
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 8:20:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god) they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments...

And why does this bother you? What "real" arguments do you expect an atheist to make?
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 9:18:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists.
LESSON 1: Fifty-three different objective studies have shown that atheists tend to be more intelligent than theists.
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.
(So we do have areas of superiority.)

#1: Incorrect, it is between religiosity and intelligence among Christian protestants.
Perhabs they spend less time on practical IQ and more on religious IQ.

#2: You mean atheists, a minority, tend to be better educated, more wealthy, and more white than the general population, yet more likely to suicide.

when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god)
LESSON 3: Evidence doesn't work to show non-existence. That's why you don't have evidence against fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns. Evidence must be linked to that for which it serves as evidence. As such, evidence can only support existence. Non-existence is supported by a lack of evidence for existence. And that's what we have - AND WHAT YOU HAVE - for God.

Yes it can. For example: The law of non-contradiction.
If I can show that a car exist, I can show that a car does not not-exist.

Can you reasonably prove that an elephant is not standing beside of you right now? (I'll assume the answer is yes)

Discussing an intangible and invisible elephant that does nothing is pointless as no data can be gained and it has no effect.

However, we are discussing the first cause which was an efficient cause for the universe, earth and life. Multiple types of evidence can be presented. Denying it requires proving either the lack of a first cause or a non-intelligent first cause.

they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments
LESSON 4: the burden of "proof" (not "prove") is ALWAYS on the side which can be supported by evidence (a claim of existence) and never on the side consistent with the lack of evidence (non-existence). You can't present evidence for what doesn't exist. Refer to aforementioned fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns.

And the burden if rebuttal is on your side. A debate is an intellectual exchange. Attempts at poisoning the well with false analogies presented are discussed above.

You still have to prove:

1- Science can reveal all truth.
2- Reality is totally physical.
3- There is no first cause.
4- Science entertains no beliefs or belief system.
5- Certain scientific "theories" are settled and may not be questioned.
6- The human mind is deterministic.
7- Nothing is absolute (including this statement).
8- Absence of evidence is evidence of absence (including this statement).

they stay in their fake delusion.
LESSON 5: A delusion is a strongly held - yet false - belief. The lack of evidence FOR God, is consistent with a lack of existence. So the evidence (or lack, thereof), is squarely in support of atheism. If theists believe God exists, then they need evidence to support their claim. You have none. Therefore, the evidence is all consistent with atheism, and completely inconsistent with theism. That puts the delusion on your side of the lithium prescription.

Oh Yesss! Present evidence! Our side just doesn't need to.

atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth.
LESSON 6: "Truth" is that which is consistent with reality. Evidence is simply samples of reality, demonstrably connected to that for which they serve as evidence. You have no evidence, so you have no truth.
LESSON 7: We care about truth, not about "cool". (Okay, intelligence is pretty cool. So is truth.)

You should apply #6 for you belief systems every once in a while.

As for #7, totally.

they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names
Hmmm... a theist who is afraid of Latin words. I guess you'll have to figure that one out yourself. Maybe you should ask the pope. You can find him in Vatican City. It's in... well, you'll find it.

Actually, I've seen quite a few atheists who are anti-logic, anti-rationality, and can't or refuse to defend their belief systems such as scientism. Naturally, they also happen to hate Latin words.

and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school.
What? How are you suggesting we use the fact that Christians have violated the civil rights of all Americans by legislating against same-sex marriage? And how does that violate anyone's right to free speech?

This isn't really related to this topic. Buuuutt.... The law is applied equally to all citizens. It doesn't discriminate against homosexuals, it just didn't mention them because: 1- It didn't anticipate them. And 2- Cultural groups that are based on behavior are not inherently equal.

"Hand over a couple of children (semi-human trafficking/"children are products" culture) or we will shut down your orphanage!) sounds like it brings anti-freedom of speech among other things to me.

they baned the bible in school and r
LESSON 8: The Constitution - the founding document of the United States - banned the Bible (and the Qur'an, and Oasphe, and the bhagavad gita, and the Book of Mormon and any other religious book from being TAUGHT in public schools. Public schools are public. They're funded with public funds. That means atheist funds, Muslim money, Christian's tax dollars, Hindu paychecks... EVERYONE. So it would be a misrepresentation and misuse of public funds, to use a public school as a teaching platform for any particular religious belief. And yet, Christians do it anyway because Christians have no respect or loyalty to American values.
LESSON 9: It is not possible to adhere to the practice of Christianity, and to perform as a loyal American.

#8: Agreed as the US is a secular countries, albeit starting with religious values. But he is talking about bringing the bible in school, not teaching the bible in school. So strawman/redherring.

#9 is begging the question and debatable.

i know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school
If I believed in ANY kind of god, I'd have to believe one of them sent you to me as a toy to laugh at, and play with.

LESSON 10: There aren't 8-Billion people on the entire planet! The current world population is around 7-billion, and there are only around 320-million people in the U.S. World-wide there are about 2-billion Christians. You're like a blind mouse climbing the back of playful cat looking for a toy. You couldn't be any more laughable if you were trying to be a comedian.

Lol. hahaha.

they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians
And then we're going to contact our mothership through mental telepathy, and make sure you all get a good anal probing. Then we're going to herd you aboard huge flying saucers, and take you to Gracelandopolis on Alpha Centauri and make you brush Elvis' hair, and lick his shoes. Then we're going to have you pledge allegiance to nothing and denounce the WOTCON (your Bible - The "Word Of The Council Of Nicaea"!

(Wow! I wonder which doctor had his back turned when this one slipped out!)

I can somewhat get a dystopian government conspiracy, but a government conspiracy that targets nobody but Christians?
This is actually pretty hilarious.
s-anthony
Posts: 2,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 11:19:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry. I could be wrong but I think this guy is playing you. If you read his post, it sounds as though he's being intentionally stupid. In his profile, under "The Big Issues", he's 78.57% like me. I know a lot of responses were "N/O" or "N/S", but on some of the most liberal issues, he's "Pro". I'm sorry, but it's an extremely rare bird who's so uneducated and fundamentalist in its thinking yet so liberal.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 2:53:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM, Beastt wrote:
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.
(So we do have areas of superiority.)


Why do atheists keep bringing up the same points after they have been disproved?

Fully 20% of respondants in the survey's of prison studies respond with 'no religion', many of which are undoubetly 'atheists' - indeed, in still other statistical presentations about the 'rising influence of atheism' atheists count the non-reilgious as 'proof' of their spreading influence.

Atheists will come up with all manner of excuses for this, but when fully 1 in 5 respondants has a issue that may slant the results significantly, it takes a incredibly dishonest person to attempt to say the statistical analysis is correct enough to draw 'moral' conclusions from - especially the conclusion that atheism somehow - with no doctrine or ethical construct - magically makes you more moral.

Given the constant slipperly definition seen routinely by atheists on this forum, its little wonder that atheists in prison seek to define themselves in a questionable terms (the only supportable conclusion of the survey - why do atheists in prison choose 'no-religion'?)

Why this needs to be pointedout repeatedly to atheists who insist on ignoring actual statisics (math being unimportant to atheists apparently), to keep saying the same thing?

Why do atheists count no religion as 'good' when its about their influence, but seek to demand that it NOT be counted in regard to prison?

Because, as we see, its notabout getting to the truth, its about the maniacal need for atheists to be better than religious people at any cost - including bastardizing simple statistical analysis, and ignoring the repeated display of this bastardization to keep making the same erroneous points to maintain their sense of superiority.

It ain't about facts, its about arrogance.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 3:06:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists. when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god) they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments they stay in their fake delusion. atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth. they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school. they baned the bible in school and ri know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians

J, there are a couple of points here.

#1 - no Christian has been sentenced to death for being Christian in the US. None. Yes, atheists view us as the enemy, but the more they irrationally attack us, the more they expose themselves as zealots and bigots full of irrational hatred.

Christianity has withstood greater challenges than a bunch of angry zealots (barabarian hoards comes immediately to mind). The zealots in atheism are doing what? Suing? Well, they are losing more court cases than they are winning. The cases they do win are about favoritism, which, in America, means that its the demonstration of favoritism of one religion over another. Even as Christians we value this secular tradition, as which Christian denomination should be favored? Catholicism? Episcipalian? LDS?

That atheists have hijacked the notion of secularism is simply not reality. It feeds their delusions of seeking justice againt injustice that simply does not exist. As they have pressed to 'block' religion, courts are, time and again, refusing that action.

As they fail, as they are left with increasing vitriol over increasing minor issues, they come off more as pests than educated, respectful human beings. This is no threat to Christianity.

#2 - Just like Christians, not all atheists are cur from the same cloth. Those that frequent internet forums to behave like trolls are not all atheists. They are trolls. Again, trolling is a problem across the internet, but the more the voice of atheism is hijacked by trolls, the more damage is done to atheism. If atheists choose it? Let them. They simply shoot themselves in the foot.

The more they display the behavior, the more repulsed by it honorable people will be. There is no threat to Christianity in that behavior.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 11:01:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists.
LESSON 1: Fifty-three different objective studies have shown that atheists tend to be more intelligent than theists.
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.

The Argument from Atheism to Prove no God

1. non-believers are quite simply better people than believers
2. therefore, god does not exist
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 1:30:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 11:19:48 PM, s-anthony wrote:
Sorry. I could be wrong but I think this guy is playing you. If you read his post, it sounds as though he's being intentionally stupid. In his profile, under "The Big Issues", he's 78.57% like me. I know a lot of responses were "N/O" or "N/S", but on some of the most liberal issues, he's "Pro". I'm sorry, but it's an extremely rare bird who's so uneducated and fundamentalist in its thinking yet so liberal.

I say that 8 billion Christians have been executed in the United States even though the Earth has only 7 billion people on it, and you take me seriously? Wut?
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
s-anthony
Posts: 2,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 3:00:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 1:30:55 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 8/20/2014 11:19:48 PM, s-anthony wrote:
Sorry. I could be wrong but I think this guy is playing you. If you read his post, it sounds as though he's being intentionally stupid. In his profile, under "The Big Issues", he's 78.57% like me. I know a lot of responses were "N/O" or "N/S", but on some of the most liberal issues, he's "Pro". I'm sorry, but it's an extremely rare bird who's so uneducated and fundamentalist in its thinking yet so liberal.

I say that 8 billion Christians have been executed in the United States even though the Earth has only 7 billion people on it, and you take me seriously? Wut?

I know. Right? Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 4:44:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists. when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god) they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments they stay in their fake delusion. atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth. they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school. they baned the bible in school and ri know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians

The monitoring part is just around the corner. The ban on Christianity will probably take a little longer.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 6:52:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 3:06:10 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists. when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god) they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments they stay in their fake delusion. atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth. they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school. they baned the bible in school and ri know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians

J, there are a couple of points here.

#1 - no Christian has been sentenced to death for being Christian in the US. None. Yes, atheists view us as the enemy, but the more they irrationally attack us, the more they expose themselves as zealots and bigots full of irrational hatred.

I don't view religious people as enemies (generally). I view religion as an intellectual cancer. It's really funny to hear you condemn bigotry, and talk about zealotry and irrational hatred. It really is...

Christianity has withstood greater challenges than a bunch of angry zealots (barabarian hoards comes immediately to mind). The zealots in atheism are doing what? Suing? Well, they are losing more court cases than they are winning.

In front of bigoted theist juries, yes.

The cases they do win are about favoritism, which, in America, means that its the demonstration of favoritism of one religion over another. Even as Christians we value this secular tradition, as which Christian denomination should be favored? Catholicism? Episcipalian? LDS?

Incorrect. You "value" a tradition of "protecting" religion. Nothing more.

That atheists have hijacked the notion of secularism is simply not reality. It feeds their delusions of seeking justice againt injustice that simply does not exist. As they have pressed to 'block' religion, courts are, time and again, refusing that action.

As they fail, as they are left with increasing vitriol over increasing minor issues, they come off more as pests than educated, respectful human beings. This is no threat to Christianity.

Christianity is the threat to continued human development; that, and its peer religions...

#2 - Just like Christians, not all atheists are cur from the same cloth. Those that frequent internet forums to behave like trolls are not all atheists. They are trolls. Again, trolling is a problem across the internet, but the more the voice of atheism is hijacked by trolls, the more damage is done to atheism. If atheists choose it? Let them. They simply shoot themselves in the foot.

You mean the way your posts embarrass theists?

The more they display the behavior, the more repulsed by it honorable people will be. There is no threat to Christianity in that behavior.

No, but there is a threat to superstition in knowledge and information. I give religiosity maybe a couple more centuries, before it absolutely MUST be abandoned, in order for the human species to survive.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 4:02:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 6:52:15 PM, irreverent_god wrote:


I don't view religious people as enemies (generally). I view religion as an intellectual cancer. It's really funny to hear you condemn bigotry, and talk about zealotry and irrational hatred. It really is...

Tell me atheist, is dismissing and criticizing the KKK a form of bigotry or an acknoweldgement that they are a hate group unworthy of acceptance?

You openly state that my views are 'cancer', which is pure BS born of bigotry, and then turn around and accuse anyone else of being bigoted? As you reject EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH as cancer?

Tell me, what do you make aof a group of people that takes on entire segments of human society, based solely on their religious choices and dismisses them as 'poison' and justifies it with narratives laced in deliberate fabrication, cherry picked data, over simplification and obfuscation, omissions of criticalpieces of information, and outright lies?

Well, most people call that bigotry. Atheists call it ... best sellers.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 6:37:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 4:02:14 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:52:15 PM, irreverent_god wrote:


I don't view religious people as enemies (generally). I view religion as an intellectual cancer. It's really funny to hear you condemn bigotry, and talk about zealotry and irrational hatred. It really is...

Tell me atheist, is dismissing and criticizing the KKK a form of bigotry or an acknoweldgement that they are a hate group unworthy of acceptance?

They are definitely an hate group. They are definitely unworthy.

You openly state that my views are 'cancer', which is pure BS born of bigotry, and then turn around and accuse anyone else of being bigoted? As you reject EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH as cancer?

You are among the biggest of bigots. Your views are cancerous, just like the KKK's views are cancerous. And accusations of bigotry are funny coming from you.

Tell me, what do you make aof a group of people that takes on entire segments of human society, based solely on their religious choices and dismisses them as 'poison' and justifies it with narratives laced in deliberate fabrication, cherry picked data, over simplification and obfuscation, omissions of criticalpieces of information, and outright lies?

I call that christianity.

Well, most people call that bigotry. Atheists call it ... best sellers.

See above.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 7:39:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 6:37:34 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/22/2014 4:02:14 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:52:15 PM, irreverent_god wrote:


I don't view religious people as enemies (generally). I view religion as an intellectual cancer. It's really funny to hear you condemn bigotry, and talk about zealotry and irrational hatred. It really is...

Tell me atheist, is dismissing and criticizing the KKK a form of bigotry or an acknoweldgement that they are a hate group unworthy of acceptance?

They are definitely an hate group. They are definitely unworthy.

You openly state that my views are 'cancer', which is pure BS born of bigotry, and then turn around and accuse anyone else of being bigoted? As you reject EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH as cancer?

You are among the biggest of bigots. Your views are cancerous, just like the KKK's views are cancerous. And accusations of bigotry are funny coming from you.

Tell me, what do you make aof a group of people that takes on entire segments of human society, based solely on their religious choices and dismisses them as 'poison' and justifies it with narratives laced in deliberate fabrication, cherry picked data, over simplification and obfuscation, omissions of criticalpieces of information, and outright lies?

I call that christianity.

Well, most people call that bigotry. Atheists call it ... best sellers.

See above.

Nice. ANOTHER litany of insults without any kind of support. We atheists just sit back and insult people left and right, and then cannot figure out why people treat us like the KKK - which is exactly who we act like!

And EEO laws exist and businesses are subject to them - that reality, despite your ... cosmopolitian outlook ... makes you hate and insult the people who point these things out to you - like a slave pointing out how his master was wrong. That is the attitude, and its ALL over atheism these days.

BooHoo - you hate Christians though ... for some bigoted reason.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 8:20:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 7:39:46 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 6:37:34 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/22/2014 4:02:14 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:52:15 PM, irreverent_god wrote:


I don't view religious people as enemies (generally). I view religion as an intellectual cancer. It's really funny to hear you condemn bigotry, and talk about zealotry and irrational hatred. It really is...

Tell me atheist, is dismissing and criticizing the KKK a form of bigotry or an acknoweldgement that they are a hate group unworthy of acceptance?

They are definitely an hate group. They are definitely unworthy.

You openly state that my views are 'cancer', which is pure BS born of bigotry, and then turn around and accuse anyone else of being bigoted? As you reject EVERY RELIGION ON EARTH as cancer?

You are among the biggest of bigots. Your views are cancerous, just like the KKK's views are cancerous. And accusations of bigotry are funny coming from you.

Tell me, what do you make aof a group of people that takes on entire segments of human society, based solely on their religious choices and dismisses them as 'poison' and justifies it with narratives laced in deliberate fabrication, cherry picked data, over simplification and obfuscation, omissions of criticalpieces of information, and outright lies?

I call that christianity.

Well, most people call that bigotry. Atheists call it ... best sellers.

See above.

Nice. ANOTHER litany of insults without any kind of support.

Offered in direct exchange for the one you posted.

We atheists just sit back and insult people left and right, and then cannot figure out why people treat us like the KKK - which is exactly who we act like!

The KKK is comprised overwhelmingly of christians. You know that, right? That, in itself, should tell you something (but it doesn't).

And EEO laws exist and businesses are subject to them -

OK, that was dumb.

that reality, despite your ... cosmopolitian outlook ... makes you hate and insult the people who point these things out to you -

You make more blanket accusations founded or rhetorical nonsense than anyone else I know.

like a slave pointing out how his master was wrong. That is the attitude, and its ALL over atheism these days.

Funny that a christian should bring up slavery, and cast himself in the role of the "master." Freudian slip, was it, neutered? Are you proclaiming that you'd like to be the slave master, so that no one can ever tell you that you're both wrong and stupid, again? Would that make your "doctorate" real? Would that elevate your IQ above the 50% in which it currently sits? Would that make you smarter, somehow? It would, at the very least, make it impossible for the slaves to utter your ignorance out loud, right?

BooHoo - you hate Christians though ... for some bigoted reason.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 9:55:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 8:20:19 AM, irreverent_god wrote:


Funny that a christian should bring up slavery, and cast himself in the role of the "master." Freudian slip, was it, neutered? Are you proclaiming that you'd like to be the slave master, so that no one can ever tell you that you're both wrong and stupid, again? Would that make your "doctorate" real? Would that elevate your IQ above the 50% in which it currently sits? Would that make you smarter, somehow? It would, at the very least, make it impossible for the slaves to utter your ignorance out loud, right?

BooHoo - you hate Christians though ... for some bigoted reason.

And this passes for thoughful analysis? So you have a growing number of threads in which atheist arrogance, easily observed is the issue. So what do the atheists do? Blame Christians.

Again, first was have teh doctor comment deliberately ripped out of context and now we have the deliberate misread of who is acting like the master - it's you douche bag. It is you utterly failing to understand why:

a. Making things up about other people's religion is unhelpful.
b. Deliberately twisting their comments, misquoting them, partially quoting them, to create false narratives is unhelpful.
c. Lauching personal attacks without any actual relevant commentary is unhelpful.
d. Launching personal attacks when a,b, c are pointedout.
e. Constant presentation of arrogance and mistreat of peers based SOLELY on their religion.
f. Constant stream of vitriol - (you guys are the enemy of reason!)

But the atheists, like the KKK, cannot see it - and, just like the KKK, then will spin whatever yarn they can to deflect the reality of their universal distrust.

But its entirely, like the KKK, caused by them.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 10:42:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Definition Hypocrisy- the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

At 8/22/2014 9:55:43 AM, neutral wrote:

a. Making things up about other people's religion is unhelpful.

Most relevant critics of religion (Islam & Christianity especially) do not make things up about religion. They simply present what is in the respective book and show it for the contradiction and immoral rag it truly is. I hate it when people lie about others beliefs, like your assessment of atheism. Also, did you know all stories are made up? Think about it.

b. Deliberately twisting their comments, misquoting them, partially quoting them, to create false narratives is unhelpful.

Because religion has never been guilty of this ...

c. Lauching personal attacks without any actual relevant commentary is unhelpful.
d. Launching personal attacks when a,b, c are pointedout.

See definition above.

e. Constant presentation of arrogance and mistreat of peers based SOLELY on their religion.
f. Constant stream of vitriol - (you guys are the enemy of reason!)

It's like you have no sense of self awareness, see definition above.

But the atheists, like the KKK, cannot see it - and, just like the KKK, then will spin whatever yarn they can to deflect the reality of their universal distrust.

But its entirely, like the KKK, caused by them.

The KKK is reviled because they try spread an unsubstantiated world view based on ad hominem attacks and pseudo science. Religion is reviled by atheists for the same reason. Theists are the ones who advocate a world view, they say w/o question "God exists" therefore all must obey or suffer for eternity. Atheists do not attempt to spread a world view, they do not tell people when to pray, what to eat or how to act, we simply say there is no God.

"But isn't saying there's no God pushing a world view?! See definition above! HA!"

Not really. We are not pushing a world view, merely dispelling a false one. You desperately cling to a false sense of reality w/o evidence or critical self awareness of the source material. You may wonder "If us religious folk are so dumb why bother harassing us? Why not let us live the lives we want in ignorance?" The answer is simple, because your ignorance is not self contained, it seeps and poisons the community at large. Christian law makers attempt to force others to obey their God, gay marriage and abortion are perfect examples. It is immoral to stay silent while the ignorant oppress the innocent, that is why atheists are so vocal against theism.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 11:24:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 9:55:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:20:19 AM, irreverent_god wrote:


Funny that a christian should bring up slavery, and cast himself in the role of the "master." Freudian slip, was it, neutered? Are you proclaiming that you'd like to be the slave master, so that no one can ever tell you that you're both wrong and stupid, again? Would that make your "doctorate" real? Would that elevate your IQ above the 50% in which it currently sits? Would that make you smarter, somehow? It would, at the very least, make it impossible for the slaves to utter your ignorance out loud, right?

BooHoo - you hate Christians though ... for some bigoted reason.

And this passes for thoughful analysis?

Hilarious. I ask myself that same question, every time I read one of your idiotic posts.

So you have a growing number of threads in which atheist arrogance, easily observed is the issue. So what do the atheists do? Blame Christians.

This is our exact view of everything you post. Except with your posts, it isn't "theist ignorance." It's YOUR ignorance.

Again, first was have teh doctor comment deliberately ripped out of context and now we have the deliberate misread of who is acting like the master - it's you douche bag. It is you utterly failing to understand why:

No, simpleton, it's you that fails to understand. It was turned around on you because you are the one that acts this way, not "atheists." You have yet to even remotely grasp that I'm not an atheist -- I'm agnostic. You insist on calling me "atheist," though.

a. Making things up about other people's religion is unhelpful.

I've made up nothing. I have no need of such.

b. Deliberately twisting their comments, misquoting them, partially quoting them, to create false narratives is unhelpful.

Still, you do it constantly. You are the straw man king.

c. Lauching personal attacks without any actual relevant commentary is unhelpful.

And you do it all the time.

d. Launching personal attacks when a,b, c are pointedout.

And you do it all the time.

e. Constant presentation of arrogance and mistreat of peers based SOLELY on their religion.

Whereas it's OK, if you're basing it SOLELY on a LACK of religion, right?

f. Constant stream of vitriol - (you guys are the enemy of reason!)

The vast majority of my vitriol is directed at you, neutered

But the atheists, like the KKK, cannot see it - and, just like the KKK, then will spin whatever yarn they can to deflect the reality of their universal distrust.

Again, I will remind you that the VAST MAJORITY of the KKK is comprised of self-proclaimed CHRISTIANS. Those are YOUR people.

But its entirely, like the KKK, caused by them.

As is the vast majority of religious problems -- caused by religion.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 12:59:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 11:24:06 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/22/2014 9:55:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:20:19 AM, irreverent_god wrote:


Funny that a christian should bring up slavery, and cast himself in the role of the "master." Freudian slip, was it, neutered? Are you proclaiming that you'd like to be the slave master, so that no one can ever tell you that you're both wrong and stupid, again? Would that make your "doctorate" real? Would that elevate your IQ above the 50% in which it currently sits? Would that make you smarter, somehow? It would, at the very least, make it impossible for the slaves to utter your ignorance out loud, right?

BooHoo - you hate Christians though ... for some bigoted reason.

And this passes for thoughful analysis?

Hilarious. I ask myself that same question, every time I read one of your idiotic posts.


And yet, in typical troll speak, that is all you ever offer - a bunch of inane, stupid responses that tell us you hate, and want to crap on people on the internet.

And that is why atheists are bigots? Aren't you supposed to be demonstrating the opposite of bigotry? Bitch. (That only MIGHT be unacceptable).
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 1:01:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 10:42:02 AM, Bennett91 wrote:


The KKK is reviled because they try spread an unsubstantiated world view based on ad hominem attacks and pseudo science. Religion is reviled by atheists for the same reason.

And those reason are? Right - bigoted.

That is why religious people find you untrustworthy - just like the KKK. The more you pretend calling religion 'poison' isn't bigotry, the more you prove it.

The result:

http://www.scientificamerican.com...

You think that is unfair? Bully boy.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 1:27:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 1:01:52 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 10:42:02 AM, Bennett91 wrote:


The KKK is reviled because they try spread an unsubstantiated world view based on ad hominem attacks and pseudo science. Religion is reviled by atheists for the same reason.

And those reason are? Right - bigoted.

Are you saying that ad hominem attacks and pseudo science are not reason enough to reject an idea? You truly are a sad character.

That is why religious people find you untrustworthy - just like the KKK. The more you pretend calling religion 'poison' isn't bigotry, the more you prove it.

The result:

http://www.scientificamerican.com...

You think that is unfair? Bully boy.

Are you a troll? Did you even read the article? It's about how theists are unreasonably suspicious of atheists based on the sole belief we don't believe in God.

To quote from the article: "When we know that somebody believes in the possibility of divine punishment, we seem to assume they are less likely to do something unethical. ... From a psychological standpoint, God and secular authority figures may be somewhat interchangeable. The existence of either helps us feel more trusting of others."
"The findings on why we distrust atheists also point towards another potential way of reducing such prejudice: by reminding people of charitable and altruistic acts committed in the name of atheism."

I mean really, your article just shows how ignorant and prejudice theists are against atheists. You reveal yourself to be the bully. Jesus would not approve of your actions.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 2:27:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 8:03:21 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:34:10 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Im not bigoted i have a few atheist friends but i feel that most atheists are atheist supremacists.
LESSON 1: Fifty-three different objective studies have shown that atheists tend to be more intelligent than theists.
LESSON 2: U.S. Prison statistics show that Christians are at least 35-times more likely to commit a serious criminal offense, than an atheist.
(So we do have areas of superiority.)
You are a typical example of self-bloating atheists who like to push their beliefs on others by using bull**** prison statistics that are completely lies.

when we ask them to disprove god (there is no evidence against god)
LESSON 3: Evidence doesn't work to show non-existence. That's why you don't have evidence against fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns. Evidence must be linked to that for which it serves as evidence. As such, evidence can only support existence. Non-existence is supported by a lack of evidence for existence. And that's what we have - AND WHAT YOU HAVE - for God.

they just say that the burden of prove is on us instead of making real arguments
LESSON 4: the burden of "proof" (not "prove") is ALWAYS on the side which can be supported by evidence (a claim of existence) and never on the side consistent with the lack of evidence (non-existence). You can't present evidence for what doesn't exist. Refer to aforementioned fairies, Leprechauns and unicorns.
No burden of prove is on atheists because imagen a world without God that would be immoral and everyone would kill eachother

they stay in their fake delusion.
LESSON 5: A delusion is a strongly held - yet false - belief. The lack of evidence FOR God, is consistent with a lack of existence. So the evidence (or lack, thereof), is squarely in support of atheism. If theists believe God exists, then they need evidence to support their claim. You have none. Therefore, the evidence is all consistent with atheism, and completely inconsistent with theism. That puts the delusion on your side of the lithium prescription.

Atheism is a delusion because the Bible said that God exists
atheists do this so that they can look "cool" because they dont follow truth.
LESSON 6: "Truth" is that which is consistent with reality. Evidence is simply samples of reality, demonstrably connected to that for which they serve as evidence. You have no evidence, so you have no truth.
LESSON 7: We care about truth, not about "cool". (Okay, intelligence is pretty cool. So is truth.)
Admit it you know God exists but are not Christian because your lazy and hate God

they spew around big latin words and logical fallacy names
Hmmm... a theist who is afraid of Latin words. I guess you'll have to figure that one out yourself. Maybe you should ask the pope. You can find him in Vatican City. It's in... well, you'll find it.
Latin words like "ad hominem" and stuff you know atheists like to use these butt dont know what tey actual mean.

and try to use gay marriage laws and such to discriminate against Christians by banning them from free speech right in school.
What? How are you suggesting we use the fact that Christians have violated the civil rights of all Americans by legislating against same-sex marriage? And how does that violate anyone's right to free speech?
Its volating Christians rights because they dont allow us to preach Gods word saying that Homosexuality is wrong and we are getting discriminated and called Homophobes even though we hate the sin but love the sinner, okay?

they baned the bible in school and r
LESSON 8: The Constitution - the founding document of the United States - banned the Bible (and the Qur'an, and Oasphe, and the bhagavad gita, and the Book of Mormon and any other religious book from being TAUGHT in public schools. Public schools are public. They're funded with public funds. That means atheist funds, Muslim money, Christian's tax dollars, Hindu paychecks... EVERYONE. So it would be a misrepresentation and misuse of public funds, to use a public school as a teaching platform for any particular religious belief. And yet, Christians do it anyway because Christians have no respect or loyalty to American values.
LESSON 9: It is not possible to adhere to the practice of Christianity, and to perform as a loyal American.

Thats false all of the foundign fathers of America are Christian

i know 8 billion christians in the united states alone have been given death penalty for carrying a bible to school
If I believed in ANY kind of god, I'd have to believe one of them sent you to me as a toy to laugh at, and play with.

LESSON 10: There aren't 8-Billion people on the entire planet! The current world population is around 7-billion, and there are only around 320-million people in the U.S. World-wide there are about 2-billion Christians. You're like a blind mouse climbing the back of playful cat looking for a toy. You couldn't be any more laughable if you were trying to be a comedian.
Your a lier and your just trying to use an ad hominem attack on me because you see the truth that atheism is false and evil and atheists hate God.

they will soon propose bill to ban Christianity and implant microchips in people to monitor them and use remotely triggered electric shocks to punish Christians
And then we're going to contact our mothership through mental telepathy, and make sure you all get a good anal probing. Then we're going to herd you aboard huge flying saucers, and take you to Gracelandopolis on Alpha Centauri and make you brush Elvis' hair, and lick his shoes. Then we're going to have you pledge allegiance to nothing and denounce the WOTCON (your Bible - The "Word Of The Council Of Nicaea"!

(Wow! I wonder which doctor had his back turned when this one slipped out!)
SERIOUS NON TROLLING PART OF POST: Go ahead keep believing your delusions but one day you will regret that embrace Christianity to go to Heaven before you die because you cannot know whens ome drunk driver decides to run over you or when you will get sick because no one is a psychic who knows that they will die but everyone dies eventually so repent and pray now before it happens.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 4:29:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 12:59:17 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 11:24:06 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/22/2014 9:55:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:20:19 AM, irreverent_god wrote:


Funny that a christian should bring up slavery, and cast himself in the role of the "master." Freudian slip, was it, neutered? Are you proclaiming that you'd like to be the slave master, so that no one can ever tell you that you're both wrong and stupid, again? Would that make your "doctorate" real? Would that elevate your IQ above the 50% in which it currently sits? Would that make you smarter, somehow? It would, at the very least, make it impossible for the slaves to utter your ignorance out loud, right?

BooHoo - you hate Christians though ... for some bigoted reason.

And this passes for thoughful analysis?

Hilarious. I ask myself that same question, every time I read one of your idiotic posts.


And yet, in typical troll speak, that is all you ever offer - a bunch of inane, stupid responses that tell us you hate, and want to crap on people on the internet.

I don't crap on people. I crap on loud mouthed idiots.

And that is why atheists are bigots?

Are you asking me? My answer is, "No."

Aren't you supposed to be demonstrating the opposite of bigotry?

Not necessarily. I am bigoted -- against people that have demonstrated ignorance and stupidity beyond any hope of redemption.

Bitch. (That only MIGHT be unacceptable).

Oh, it's perfectly acceptable. I understand that you hate me, and that speech is perfectly warranted toward someone you hate. I'm simply not bothered by it. You don't matter enough to offend me.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:38:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 4:29:50 PM, irreverent_god wrote:


I don't crap on people. I crap on loud mouthed idiots.


Putting aside the utter inane silliness of calling people loud mouthed on a written forum, you are crapping on everyone you get into a discussion with - period.

YOU are the problem.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:59:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 3:38:34 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/22/2014 4:29:50 PM, irreverent_god wrote:


I don't crap on people. I crap on loud mouthed idiots.


Putting aside the utter inane silliness of calling people loud mouthed on a written forum, you are crapping on everyone you get into a discussion with - period.

YOU are the problem.

That is a completely false statement. There are several people here with which I NEVER get into these kinds of exchanges. You are simply not one of them. You cannot say the same. You are more of a problem here than ANYONE else that I can see.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 11:23:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 9:59:06 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

That is a completely false statement. There are several people here with which I NEVER get into these kinds of exchanges. You are simply not one of them. You cannot say the same. You are more of a problem here than ANYONE else that I can see.

Name ONE in the religion forum who is religious.