Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Taking further questions for a Christian

Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
TuterKing
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am going to assume you were always a Christian, and if not you can correct me. Why do you have faith in something that you were born in rather than the many other religions there are in the world? Also how can you deny all other claims to other faiths when they have the same amount of proof and logic that Christians have? And finally, why is it that you do not come to the answer that there is no god when there is nothing to back up all claims of a god?
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
I am going to assume you were always a Christian, and if not you can correct me. Why do you have faith in something that you were born in rather than the many other religions there are in the world? Also how can you deny all other claims to other faiths when they have the same amount of proof and logic that Christians have? And finally, why is it that you do not come to the answer that there is no god when there is nothing to back up all claims of a god?

You are correct in assuming that I was always a Christian. That being said, I really was not all that religious at a young age. Due to my circumstances, which I shall not delve into at this time, I believed that God existed and that He hated me, because of all the bad that I had to put up with on a daily basis. This, I have found, is often the reason even nowadays for people to leave the church. So, why didn't I?
Well, when I look at all the other religions, I see some obvious discrepancies... Allah is the god of love, yet our purpose in life is to obey and kill, because Allah does not love unbelievers.
The god of the Mormons was once a man. Any and every man will someday become a god of their own universe. Well, where did the original man come from? Where did the original god come from? Which came first, the man or the god?
These are just two examples, but I know there are many more. And why did I choose Christianity over Judaism, if they both worship the same God, Yahweh? Well, Jesus Christ... The prophecies in the Old Testament spell out how the messiah can be recognized, and what will happen to Him. The Jews chose to reject Jesus even though he fulfilled all of them. Funnily enough, the Jews rejecting him was a prophecy that He fulfilled...
Lastly, why not Atheism? Atheism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

I hope that this has answered your questions. The last section there, I hope, shows what I believe is my evidence for God's existence.

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 9:48:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rasa's not a Christian because a real Christian tells the truth and Rasa does not. He lies every day here pretending to be a Christian authority when he doesn't know anything about the Jewish historical roots of Christianity or the historical core beliefs of Christianity. He only knows what the Catholic Church information gave the Protestant churches and the scholars of Pauline Christianity formulated by Churchmen from the beginning. So it's all phony baloney that must be stopped in our times now that we know the roots of Judaism that Churchman Pauline Christianity has no idea about.

On all Christian forums there will be these self-appointed Gentile "Bible Authorities" like Rasa pretending to know what they're talking about and give "answers" like Rasa does. It's all to promote their egos as one finds out quickly by giving evidence to them of their great lack of knowledge of Jewish Christianity. For instance Rasa never tells you about the fact the Bible has been completely debunked as historical documentation of ancient Hebrews by us Jews ourselves. Here's the link to that information Rasa runs away from as I've posted it to him before and he refuses to acknowledge it because it destroys his ego investment as a "Bible Authority". You can stick with traditional and very false Gentile Pauline Christian religious beliefs or you can follow Jewish Jesus' teaching to "know the truth" where gnosis is demanded by Jesus Christ representing God Most High's will on earth for humankind. Paul taught a false Christianity. Learn the real roots of Christian beliefs that Celestial Torah Christianity traces back 35,000 years making it the world's oldest identifiable religious instruction system.
TuterKing
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 4:10:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:

You are correct in assuming that I was always a Christian. That being said, I really was not all that religious at a young age. Due to my circumstances, which I shall not delve into at this time, I believed that God existed and that He hated me, because of all the bad that I had to put up with on a daily basis. This, I have found, is often the reason even nowadays for people to leave the church. So, why didn't I?
Well, when I look at all the other religions, I see some obvious discrepancies... Allah is the god of love, yet our purpose in life is to obey and kill, because Allah does not love unbelievers.

You do know Allah is the same god as the Christian god? Also in the bible god is not always the best guy. I can't remember the exact quote but there is a part where he says in the old testament to kill all the men and children but not the women, to be raped it is made to seem. And remember god does not love nonbelievers too, seeing as I guess I will be sent to hell and be tortured for all eternity.

The god of the Mormons was once a man. Any and every man will someday become a god of their own universe. Well, where did the original man come from? Where did the original god come from? Which came first, the man or the god?
These are just two examples, but I know there are many more. And why did I choose Christianity over Judaism, if they both worship the same God, Yahweh?

Well I'm also talking about Greek, Mayan, Chinese, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. How can you be sure that your right when there is so many options that you have never looked at?

Lastly, why not Atheism? Atheism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe.

How is it easy? I would love to believe that when I die I will see my genii pig and family that died and will live in eternal bliss. Its easy because that's what we want but it doesn't make sense. It takes a whole lot more gut to get rid of a religion when you have it so please don't insult me.

Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.

Religion does not make morals. If you dropped your religion right now would you go outside and rape the first person you see and then kill them? No. Why? Because that is wrong and you know that. Now has there ever been killing done because of religion? Yep. Rape? Again yes. Genocide? Oh ya. If any thing you are more likely to do these things because god told you to than any other reason, other than being messed up of course.

So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Its called evolution. If you are and animal who kills your onw kind you will be less likely to pass on your genes. Now if you are an animal who works well with other you will be more likely to survive so you will be more likely to pass on you genes. This is how morals were made. Its not because of a god, its from millions of years finding out what is good for survival and what is bad. Also if it was only humans that were made in gods image why do animal have morals?

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

I hope that this has answered your questions. The last section there, I hope, shows what I believe is my evidence for God's existence.

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Well you really didn't answer the last two questions but whatever.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 4:23:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

You do know you won't have the answers do all the questions they ask right?
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 2:30:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 4:23:15 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

You do know you won't have the answers do all the questions they ask right?

Yes, I know... But the answers that I know I can give, I will give, and the answers that I do not know the answer to, I will also tell them. But walking away from the conversation, both the questioner and I will have more understanding than when we entered.

And who knows, maybe someone else will answer a question here with an answer that I was not privy to. Then I too, will have possibly learned something...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:08:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 4:10:32 PM, TuterKing wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:

You are correct in assuming that I was always a Christian. That being said, I really was not all that religious at a young age. Due to my circumstances, which I shall not delve into at this time, I believed that God existed and that He hated me, because of all the bad that I had to put up with on a daily basis. This, I have found, is often the reason even nowadays for people to leave the church. So, why didn't I?
Well, when I look at all the other religions, I see some obvious discrepancies... Allah is the god of love, yet our purpose in life is to obey and kill, because Allah does not love unbelievers.

You do know Allah is the same god as the Christian god? Also in the bible god is not always the best guy. I can't remember the exact quote but there is a part where he says in the old testament to kill all the men and children but not the women, to be raped it is made to seem. And remember god does not love nonbelievers too, seeing as I guess I will be sent to hell and be tortured for all eternity.

I'll break this down into the following
1. Allah vs Yahweh
2. Condoning of rape
3. Condoning of murder

1. While it is true that both groups believe in a monotheistic god, the God of Abraham, there are some major differences. Looking at the differences, we must ask "How much do you have to change about the heart of God in order to cease to worship the same god?"
Well, not much, actually... Christians believe in an omnibenevolent God, meaning that he is all-loving. Muslims believe in a subjectively-loving God, meaning that he only loves those who believe in him and obey his every command.
Yahweh, the Christian and Jewish God (although I do not pretend to speak for Judaism) loves everyone. The evidence is found in that Jesus often ate with gentiles, tax collectors, and essentially everyone who you would consider to be the "Not a good crowd" in a Jewish community. When He said "Love thy neighbor as thyself," the next question asked of him was "And who is our neighbor?" Which is when Jesus tells the parable of the good Samaritan. The moral of the story, and the answer to the question, was that everyone is your neighbor, and you should love everyone.
I'll stop there for time restraints.

On the condoning of rape, this is a very common misconception. I have no doubt that someone has said that to you before, so let me explain...

The passage in question, , actually says "Take the women for yourselves" which understandably makes us think of rape. But when we look at it, the Israelites were not allowed to have multiple wives (Even though many broke that law), women could file for divorce, and women were not to be taken as slaves (I can provide references for these if you wish). Now, when they say slaves there, they are not talking about "maidens", which are the usual brand of female slaves, but it refers to sexual slaves. So, one could not rape their wife, and if they did, the woman could easily divorce her husband.
Now, it is easy to say now that "well, women at that time were not respected or treated as equals. They could not divorce their husbands, because women were property." But this is, I am happy to say, only a view found in countries around Israel. Israel was held to a much higher standard in domestic laws such as this. This does not mean that people did not break the laws. No one is perfect. It is entirely possible that some women were raped. But the law did not condone it, nor did God.

On condoning murder, I shall keep this short for time reasons...
In the old testament, the Israelites were told to clear the land that was to be given to them (Canaan, soon to be Israel). The most essential rule of combat for the Israelites was this: Anyone who wishes to flee may do so unharmed. Now, this makes the forceful removal of the Canaanites the issue, not murder.
That was a really short answer, and I had more, but there aren't enough characters... So, I expect criticism on it.

The god of the Mormons was once a man. Any and every man will someday become a god of their own universe. Well, where did the original man come from? Where did the original god come from? Which came first, the man or the god?
These are just two examples, but I know there are many more. And why did I choose Christianity over Judaism, if they both worship the same God, Yahweh?

Well I'm also talking about Greek, Mayan, Chinese, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. How can you be sure that your right when there is so many options that you have never looked at?

Ahh well, there is a reason that they have not stood the test of time, save Buddhism and Hinduism. Buddhism is a way of life, unless you get into the dark arts, which is more of a wicker religion. Witchcraft and whatnot, I do not subscribe to for obvious reasons. Hinduism is self-contradictory, which I am not the best at explaining, but Ravi Zacharias has written several books on the subject, the first being "Beyond Opinion". Chapter five in the book, which is only a mere 25 pages long, addresses both Buddhism and Hinduism. Well worth looking at, even if you are an Atheist wishing to shore up your beliefs against the two.

Lastly, why not Atheism? Atheism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe.

How is it easy? I would love to believe that when I die I will see my genii pig and family that died and will live in eternal bliss. Its easy because that's what we want but it doesn't make sense. It takes a whole lot more gut to get rid of a religion when you have it so please don't insult me.

I apologize if I have accidentally insulted you. I did not say that it was the happiest. It is the easiest. It requires you to believe in only what you have seen

Religion does not make morals. If you dropped your religion right now would you go outside and rape the first person you see and then kill them? No. Why? Because that is wrong and you know that. Now has there ever been killing done because of religion? Yep. Rape? Again yes. Genocide? Oh ya. If any thing you are more likely to do these things because god told you to than any other reason, other than being messed up of course.

"... That is wrong and you know that."
Why is it wrong? Who decides? If morals are absolute, then they transcend humanity. If they transcend humanity, then they originate from somewhere else. See just below here...

So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Its called evolution. If you are and animal who kills your onw kind you will be less likely to pass on your genes. Now if you are an animal who works well with other you will be more likely to survive so you will be more likely to pass on you genes. This is how morals were made. Its not because of a god, its from millions of years finding out what is good for survival and what is bad. Also if it was only humans that were made in gods image why do animal have morals?

But that makes morals non-existent. Morals do not exist, only "More efficient vs less efficient" actions. So, then, humanity needs to focus on the most efficient methods possible, and not engage in the least efficient. I'll avoid the imagery, because it sickens me, but what does that sort of ideology mean for cripples, mentally retarded people, and unemployed workers?

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Well you really didn't answer the last two questions but whatever.

I certainly do apologize. Could you please pose them again? It appears that I did not see them, or else, thought that I had answered them with anothe
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:33:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christ Almighty! Rasa! Stop giving your phony baloney Pauline crapola information about my people's Christian beliefs. This is a total LIE, Rasa, you are Lying for Pauline Christianity when you make this type of statement that has zero biblical foundation if you read your Bible like the authority you claim to be:

Here's your complete lie: "Yahweh, the Christian and Jewish God (although I do not pretend to speak for Judaism) loves everyone."

One look at Yahweh in action in the Old Testament guiding one of both Judaism and Christianity's most important prophets, Ezekiel, dispels any notion of Yahweh loving everyone:

"Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eyes spare, nor have any pity. Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women..." Ezekiel 5:5-6

Rasa doesn't know the history of Yahweh, the Israelite tribal war god and believes in the Pauline fantasy Yahweh as God not knowing anything about the difference between EL Elyon, God Most High, and His son, Yahweh, because of Paul's blind acceptance of the priests of Judah's makeover of EL into Yahweh through the Sinai Covenant.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:43:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 3:33:18 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Christ Almighty! Rasa! Stop giving your phony baloney Pauline crapola information about my people's Christian beliefs. This is a total LIE, Rasa, you are Lying for Pauline Christianity when you make this type of statement that has zero biblical foundation if you read your Bible like the authority you claim to be:

Here's your complete lie: "Yahweh, the Christian and Jewish God (although I do not pretend to speak for Judaism) loves everyone."

One look at Yahweh in action in the Old Testament guiding one of both Judaism and Christianity's most important prophets, Ezekiel, dispels any notion of Yahweh loving everyone:

"Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eyes spare, nor have any pity. Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women..." Ezekiel 5:5-6

Rasa doesn't know the history of Yahweh, the Israelite tribal war god and believes in the Pauline fantasy Yahweh as God not knowing anything about the difference between EL Elyon, God Most High, and His son, Yahweh, because of Paul's blind acceptance of the priests of Judah's makeover of EL into Yahweh through the Sinai Covenant.

As your music plays ..... the guy is pretty good

https://www.youtube.com...
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:34:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Not my music, the guy's awful, cliche crap a calliope does a better job at. I play my instrument with grace and skill and make beautiful music, some of it brand new nobody's ever heard before..
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:57:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.

Bout 4 1/2 months and counting .....
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:31:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
eism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Look, morals ARE subjective. Where do morals come from? From God? No. They reflect shared cultural values, and differ from one culture to another. What is actually important and meaningful is personal ethics. These may be influenced by one's cultural milieu, but they represent a personal commitment to doing what is right, regardless of moral judgment. And remember: morality is as often a measure of what evil is permissible.
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:51:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 12:31:05 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
eism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Look, morals ARE subjective. Where do morals come from? From God? No. They reflect shared cultural values, and differ from one culture to another. What is actually important and meaningful is personal ethics. These may be influenced by one's cultural milieu, but they represent a personal commitment to doing what is right, regardless of moral judgment. And remember: morality is as often a measure of what evil is permissible.

If morals are subjective, then morals do not exist. All that exists is what you will allow, and what you will not allow. Morals, then, do not exist, but instead, rulership remains. The rules say this, and the rules say that, but to defy them results in punishment from the rule maker.
I have a question for you, now: If one country is pacifistic, and another is bloodthirsty, then is it wrong for the bloodthirsty nation to conquer the pacifists and kill off those who disagree with their way of life? (Answer from both perspectives).

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:54:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 3:33:18 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Christ Almighty! Rasa! Stop giving your phony baloney Pauline crapola information about my people's Christian beliefs. This is a total LIE, Rasa, you are Lying for Pauline Christianity when you make this type of statement that has zero biblical foundation if you read your Bible like the authority you claim to be:

Here's your complete lie: "Yahweh, the Christian and Jewish God (although I do not pretend to speak for Judaism) loves everyone."

One look at Yahweh in action in the Old Testament guiding one of both Judaism and Christianity's most important prophets, Ezekiel, dispels any notion of Yahweh loving everyone:

"Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eyes spare, nor have any pity. Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women..." Ezekiel 5:5-6

Rasa doesn't know the history of Yahweh, the Israelite tribal war god and believes in the Pauline fantasy Yahweh as God not knowing anything about the difference between EL Elyon, God Most High, and His son, Yahweh, because of Paul's blind acceptance of the priests of Judah's makeover of EL into Yahweh through the Sinai Covenant.

And your the one who just took the name of the lord in vein. Breaking one of the ten commandments I see.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 1:10:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 3:33:18 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Christ Almighty! Rasa! Stop giving your phony baloney Pauline crapola information about my people's Christian beliefs. This is a total LIE, Rasa, you are Lying for Pauline Christianity when you make this type of statement that has zero biblical foundation if you read your Bible like the authority you claim to be:

Here's your complete lie: "Yahweh, the Christian and Jewish God (although I do not pretend to speak for Judaism) loves everyone."

One look at Yahweh in action in the Old Testament guiding one of both Judaism and Christianity's most important prophets, Ezekiel, dispels any notion of Yahweh loving everyone:

"Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eyes spare, nor have any pity. Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women..." Ezekiel 5:5-6

Rasa doesn't know the history of Yahweh, the Israelite tribal war god and believes in the Pauline fantasy Yahweh as God not knowing anything about the difference between EL Elyon, God Most High, and His son, Yahweh, because of Paul's blind acceptance of the priests of Judah's makeover of EL into Yahweh through the Sinai Covenant.

https://www.youtube.com...
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 4:58:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 10:57:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.

Bout 4 1/2 months and counting .....

What lies will you come up with after I'm killed, Anna? I know the Christian group who is involved in my death will have to come up with lies to protect themselves after having my body killed. We have a lot of gang activity in this area so they will use them as an excuse to why I was killed. This way, they will be able to wash themselves clean of their guilt and shame for killing God's last servant. The good news is that death is only an illusion and the Word of God that we exist in will go on to the next age.

John 12:
30: Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not for mine.
31: Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out;
32: and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
33: He said this to show by what death he was to die.

Psalm 22'
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12:
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Men don't even have to listen to the voice of God or obey His commandments to be saved by our invisible Lord. It was promised by God that He would save ALL His people from their wicked flesh and of this world.

Isaiah 45
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 6:41:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 4:58:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:57:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.

Bout 4 1/2 months and counting .....

What lies will you come up with after I'm killed, Anna? I know the Christian group who is involved in my death will have to come up with lies to protect themselves after having my body killed. We have a lot of gang activity in this area so they will use them as an excuse to why I was killed. This way, they will be able to wash themselves clean of their guilt and shame for killing God's last servant. The good news is that death is only an illusion and the Word of God that we exist in will go on to the next age.

John 12:
30: Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not for mine.
31: Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out;
32: and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
33: He said this to show by what death he was to die.

Psalm 22'
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12:
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Men don't even have to listen to the voice of God or obey His commandments to be saved by our invisible Lord. It was promised by God that He would save ALL His people from their wicked flesh and of this world.

Isaiah 45
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Go get some help, Brad.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 7:30:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 6:41:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2014 4:58:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:57:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.

Bout 4 1/2 months and counting .....

What lies will you come up with after I'm killed, Anna? I know the Christian group who is involved in my death will have to come up with lies to protect themselves after having my body killed. We have a lot of gang activity in this area so they will use them as an excuse to why I was killed. This way, they will be able to wash themselves clean of their guilt and shame for killing God's last servant. The good news is that death is only an illusion and the Word of God that we exist in will go on to the next age.

John 12:
30: Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not for mine.
31: Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out;
32: and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
33: He said this to show by what death he was to die.

Psalm 22'
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12:
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Men don't even have to listen to the voice of God or obey His commandments to be saved by our invisible Lord. It was promised by God that He would save ALL His people from their wicked flesh and of this world.

Isaiah 45
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Go get some help, Brad.

I have the Creator as my help to speak for Him. He doesn't lie like you do.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 7:40:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Joseph Smith was a liar and a thief, his "witnesses" who claim they saw the "gold tablets" which later disappeared were all thieves who got barred from the Mormon church for fraud and theft. There never were any golden tablets, it's all a hoax to get people to approve of multiple wives (harems0 There is nothing Christian about Mormonism. The Jesus Christ of Mormanim is not Jesus of the Bible. In the Bible, Jesus is God, God the Father is God, God the Holy Spirit is God and these three are one inseparable with no beginning and no end for any of them. Mormonism teaches that Jesus was created by Elohim, ignoring the fact that "Eloohim" is a plural noun in Hebrew which signifies the Triune nature of God (the Trinity) Mormonism is nothing but a big hoax turned into a cult.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 7:54:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 7:30:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2014 6:41:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2014 4:58:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:57:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.

Bout 4 1/2 months and counting .....

What lies will you come up with after I'm killed, Anna? I know the Christian group who is involved in my death will have to come up with lies to protect themselves after having my body killed. We have a lot of gang activity in this area so they will use them as an excuse to why I was killed. This way, they will be able to wash themselves clean of their guilt and shame for killing God's last servant. The good news is that death is only an illusion and the Word of God that we exist in will go on to the next age.

John 12:
30: Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not for mine.
31: Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out;
32: and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
33: He said this to show by what death he was to die.

Psalm 22'
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12:
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Men don't even have to listen to the voice of God or obey His commandments to be saved by our invisible Lord. It was promised by God that He would save ALL His people from their wicked flesh and of this world.

Isaiah 45
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Go get some help, Brad.

I have the Creator as my help to speak for Him. He doesn't lie like you do.

Apparently He likes to tell me that a certain passage if worthless because it was "added by the Romans" until it suits His fancy, at which time He freely cites it as if it's good scripture from God.

You never explained that metamorphosis of authenticity.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 7:55:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 12:51:54 PM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:31:05 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
eism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Look, morals ARE subjective. Where do morals come from? From God? No. They reflect shared cultural values, and differ from one culture to another. What is actually important and meaningful is personal ethics. These may be influenced by one's cultural milieu, but they represent a personal commitment to doing what is right, regardless of moral judgment. And remember: morality is as often a measure of what evil is permissible.

If morals are subjective, then morals do not exist. All that exists is what you will allow, and what you will not allow. Morals, then, do not exist, but instead, rulership remains. The rules say this, and the rules say that, but to defy them results in punishment from the rule maker.
I have a question for you, now: If one country is pacifistic, and another is bloodthirsty, then is it wrong for the bloodthirsty nation to conquer the pacifists and kill off those who disagree with their way of life? (Answer from both perspectives).

Are you asking is it wrong, or is it moral? Mores are shared cultural values. Citizens of the warmongering nation share warmongering values, therefore their actions are moral in context. Citizens of the pacifistic nation share pacifistic values. Their actions are also moral in context. Is it wrong for the war mongering nation to kill off the pacifists? Not from their moral perspective. Nor is it wrong, from the pacifist's moral perspective, not to resist. Now, if you find this answer unsatisfactory, you may consider how truly impotent morality is as a measure of what is ethically just.
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 8:04:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 7:55:56 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:51:54 PM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:31:05 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
eism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Look, morals ARE subjective. Where do morals come from? From God? No. They reflect shared cultural values, and differ from one culture to another. What is actually important and meaningful is personal ethics. These may be influenced by one's cultural milieu, but they represent a personal commitment to doing what is right, regardless of moral judgment. And remember: morality is as often a measure of what evil is permissible.

If morals are subjective, then morals do not exist. All that exists is what you will allow, and what you will not allow. Morals, then, do not exist, but instead, rulership remains. The rules say this, and the rules say that, but to defy them results in punishment from the rule maker.
I have a question for you, now: If one country is pacifistic, and another is bloodthirsty, then is it wrong for the bloodthirsty nation to conquer the pacifists and kill off those who disagree with their way of life? (Answer from both perspectives).

Are you asking is it wrong, or is it moral? Mores are shared cultural values. Citizens of the warmongering nation share warmongering values, therefore their actions are moral in context. Citizens of the pacifistic nation share pacifistic values. Their actions are also moral in context. Is it wrong for the war mongering nation to kill off the pacifists? Not from their moral perspective. Nor is it wrong, from the pacifist's moral perspective, not to resist. Now, if you find this answer unsatisfactory, you may consider how truly impotent morality is as a measure of what is ethically just.

I get that when you say morality you mean something like "God's laws", but that's not what morality means. Morality is the consensus position, and therefore the lowest common denominator, of what is considered acceptable in a particular culture.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:16:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 7:54:09 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2014 7:30:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2014 6:41:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/31/2014 4:58:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:57:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:11:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:07:50 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/23/2014 8:36:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/21/2014 12:42:48 PM, Arasa wrote:
Hello everyone, August Rasa here.

The other topic that I had started for this same reason was getting a bit more lengthy than I had originally intended. For that I am grateful, but it may intimidate others from posting their questions.

So, if anyone has any honest questions for a Christian, don't hesitate to ask.
I would ask that those who simply wish to take up space attacking me personally, to simply message me your thoughts. There's no need to waste valuable public space on them, but I know how you like to be heard.

Looking forward to answering any questions you might have...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

Why did God have Daniel write "the feet of iron and clay" as a symbolic phrase to describe Christianity?

An excellent question, although my answer for you will be relatively short...

You have drawn from Daniel 2:33, but I would ask that you back up to 2:31, and carry on through to 2:45. It's not a lot, but Daniel answers your question himself, as the king had your same question for Daniel.

If you do not wish to read the verses, I would understand, but in doing so, you would not receive your answer.

Apologies for the late response. I think that notifications expire after five days, and so my several weeks off have left me without notification...
August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I understand all the prophecies in the old testament. This one in particular speaks about God's plan called the beast where He uses the gentile nations ( Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires including Christianity and western religions that came from it ) to teach men how to build His illusions ( false gods ) to use as analogies to teach us saint how He created us and how this age will end.

The 70 weeks prophecy in Chapter 2 is about Christianity being used to replace the teachings from the invisible Christ after the first of the two witnesses are killed. The first witness of saints were killed by the Roman government while antichrists were building Christianity by using their writings and their religious ideas to produce the new testament. This stopped the teachings from Christ for almost 1700 years until His second witness started in the past few years.

The beast is still operating in the minds of men today as they keep building their false gods ( modern technology and architectural wonders ) for God to teach me exactly how He created us.

Bout 4 1/2 months and counting .....

What lies will you come up with after I'm killed, Anna? I know the Christian group who is involved in my death will have to come up with lies to protect themselves after having my body killed. We have a lot of gang activity in this area so they will use them as an excuse to why I was killed. This way, they will be able to wash themselves clean of their guilt and shame for killing God's last servant. The good news is that death is only an illusion and the Word of God that we exist in will go on to the next age.

John 12:
30: Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not for mine.
31: Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out;
32: and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
33: He said this to show by what death he was to die.

Psalm 22'
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12:
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

Men don't even have to listen to the voice of God or obey His commandments to be saved by our invisible Lord. It was promised by God that He would save ALL His people from their wicked flesh and of this world.

Isaiah 45
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Go get some help, Brad.

I have the Creator as my help to speak for Him. He doesn't lie like you do.

Apparently He likes to tell me that a certain passage if worthless because it was "added by the Romans" until it suits His fancy, at which time He freely cites it as if it's good scripture from God.

You never explained that metamorphosis of authenticity.

It's apparent that you haven't listened to my explanation of why I use prophecies and underline the parts of them that coincide with my testimony. The blind can't see or hear their Creator's voice.
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 5:51:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 7:55:56 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:51:54 PM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:31:05 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
eism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Look, morals ARE subjective. Where do morals come from? From God? No. They reflect shared cultural values, and differ from one culture to another. What is actually important and meaningful is personal ethics. These may be influenced by one's cultural milieu, but they represent a personal commitment to doing what is right, regardless of moral judgment. And remember: morality is as often a measure of what evil is permissible.

If morals are subjective, then morals do not exist. All that exists is what you will allow, and what you will not allow. Morals, then, do not exist, but instead, rulership remains. The rules say this, and the rules say that, but to defy them results in punishment from the rule maker.
I have a question for you, now: If one country is pacifistic, and another is bloodthirsty, then is it wrong for the bloodthirsty nation to conquer the pacifists and kill off those who disagree with their way of life? (Answer from both perspectives).

Are you asking is it wrong, or is it moral? Mores are shared cultural values. Citizens of the warmongering nation share warmongering values, therefore their actions are moral in context. Citizens of the pacifistic nation share pacifistic values. Their actions are also moral in context. Is it wrong for the war mongering nation to kill off the pacifists? Not from their moral perspective. Nor is it wrong, from the pacifist's moral perspective, not to resist. Now, if you find this answer unsatisfactory, you may consider how truly impotent morality is as a measure of what is ethically just.

So, without morals, anything is permissible?
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 5:56:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 8:04:14 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/31/2014 7:55:56 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:51:54 PM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:31:05 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:01:44 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/21/2014 6:34:22 PM, TuterKing wrote:
eism is certainly the easiest thing in the world to believe. Morals exist only subjectively, there is no real punishment for wrongdoing, and I can be as evil as I wish with no fear of damnation. After all, my life is meaningless, and the human race is destined for destruction anyways. Best to live life for the moment... But morals aren't subjective, are they? Surely there is no instance in which cheating, genocide (and yes, I realize that genocide opens up for a whole different conversation), and rape could ever be considered morally correct. In fact, there are NO instances where those three can be considered morally correct.
So, if morals are objective, then where do they come from? Natural law has no say in morals. Electrons cannot be evil. And further still, if man is only a product of nature, then mankind cannot have that which nature does not itself already possess..

Morals, then, must exist exclusively to nature. But then, where did morals come from?

Look, morals ARE subjective. Where do morals come from? From God? No. They reflect shared cultural values, and differ from one culture to another. What is actually important and meaningful is personal ethics. These may be influenced by one's cultural milieu, but they represent a personal commitment to doing what is right, regardless of moral judgment. And remember: morality is as often a measure of what evil is permissible.

If morals are subjective, then morals do not exist. All that exists is what you will allow, and what you will not allow. Morals, then, do not exist, but instead, rulership remains. The rules say this, and the rules say that, but to defy them results in punishment from the rule maker.
I have a question for you, now: If one country is pacifistic, and another is bloodthirsty, then is it wrong for the bloodthirsty nation to conquer the pacifists and kill off those who disagree with their way of life? (Answer from both perspectives).

Are you asking is it wrong, or is it moral? Mores are shared cultural values. Citizens of the warmongering nation share warmongering values, therefore their actions are moral in context. Citizens of the pacifistic nation share pacifistic values. Their actions are also moral in context. Is it wrong for the war mongering nation to kill off the pacifists? Not from their moral perspective. Nor is it wrong, from the pacifist's moral perspective, not to resist. Now, if you find this answer unsatisfactory, you may consider how truly impotent morality is as a measure of what is ethically just.

I get that when you say morality you mean something like "God's laws", but that's not what morality means. Morality is the consensus position, and therefore the lowest common denominator, of what is considered acceptable in a particular culture.

But you see, there is a problem with this... What happens when society condones rape? Then, by rape's own nature, it ceases to be rape. Consented rape is not rape at all. Rape cannot be ambiguous. How does one say that rape is subjectively, and not objectively, morally wrong?

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind