Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

moderate islam fact or myth....???

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 6:38:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As some muslims try to hide islamic hate cults sex and vilance under curent event.
Jihad actions painted as age old border disagreements and historical conflicts all over islamic bloody borders.!!
We are faced with mystory..!!
We can't answer the simple question.!!

Moderate muslim is their such a thing.?

The same who argue without sarcasem that islam is created for peace..!! Whant us to believe that islam has moderats ..!!
Here is a link about a moderate muslim nation persicuting christians..!!
http://www.wnd.com...

Perhapes muslim moderats are a myth..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 6:48:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/13/2010 6:38:57 PM, banker wrote:
As some muslims try to hide islamic hate cults sex and vilance under curent event.
Jihad actions painted as age old border disagreements and historical conflicts all over islamic bloody borders.!!
We are faced with mystory..!!
We can't answer the simple question.!!

Moderate muslim is their such a thing.?

The same who argue without sarcasem that islam is created for peace..!! Whant us to believe that islam has moderats ..!!
Here is a link about a moderate muslim nation persicuting christians..!!
http://www.wnd.com...

Perhapes muslim moderats are a myth..!

Yes there's a such thing.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 6:57:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well then we need to discover how christions persicutions in moderate islam nation could accure.?
Also see this
http://www.floridasecuritycouncil.org...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 8:03:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/13/2010 6:57:48 PM, banker wrote:
Well then we need to discover how christions persicutions in moderate islam nation could accure.?
Also see this
http://www.floridasecuritycouncil.org...

There is a difference between moderate practice of a religion, and moderate application of it outside the religion. Turkey for instance is more 'liberal' in the sense of being less strict on upholding Muslim law and code. So while Morocco may be 'moderate' in that sense it still has laws against conversion, strict laws against practicing Christianity (no churches) - those who convert face possible jail time.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 8:08:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Not to mention Morocco is more influenced by its neighbours in Africa than say Albania which practices an altogether different emphasis whilst still regarded as Islamic.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 8:47:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Puck it apears your on to something that I am missing.
Please elaberate on the proximity to africa,and why its significant to this issue.!!

Give us your opinion on how africa relates to ,cuase moderate islam to become vilant.!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 8:54:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/13/2010 8:47:03 PM, banker wrote:
Puck it apears your on to something that I am missing.
Please elaberate on the proximity to africa,and why its significant to this issue.!!

Give us your opinion on how africa relates to ,cuase moderate islam to become vilant.!!

You are thinking of it backwards. The moderate didn't begin and then become 'corrupted' to more fundamentalist interpretation and practice - the moderation is an aberration of the initial practice. As such 'modern' Islam is a bit of a misnomer, since we have a wide spectrum of Islamic interpretation and practice coinciding at the present time and 'modern' does not necessarily mean divergent.

Morocco as an African nation has far more in common with its African neighbours where fundamentalism is more widespread and common. The European/Asian based (not talking about recent migration and practice) Islamic countries such as Albania, Russia etc., tend to follow a less strict interpretation of the Qu'ran.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2010 11:34:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Puck your point is very logical,if jihad would be a african thing.!!
Not that I am missing your point. Quite the conterary.! I would say the same thing if we would have vilance unasossiated with religion..!!

We are talking about a moderate nation on all topics aside of religion.!! This proves that accurding to some who believe that africans are by nature vilant (not my opinion) morocoa is not under its influance..!!

However when its dealing with religion,and only with religion its jihadic..!!

That's showing you that its not about africanisem,its about jihad..!!

And to my african friends I strongly am heart broken with this trubling argument..!! I ask you to take compfort that its coming from some who try to be objective with those who glorify hate..!!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 12:49:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/13/2010 11:34:43 PM, banker wrote:
Puck your point is very logical,if jihad would be a african thing.!!
Not that I am missing your point. Quite the conterary.! I would say the same thing if we would have vilance unasossiated with religion..!!

We are talking about a moderate nation on all topics aside of religion.!!

Not at all. Homosexuality, for instance is illegal in Morocco and punishable by either fine or imprisonment.

This proves that accurding to some who believe that africans are by nature vilant (not my opinion) morocoa is not under its influance..!!

Africa is not an entity, nor does it have the capacity to wield influence. Morocco however has more cultural (and political/economic) ties with similar cultures in Africa than those further afield.

However when its dealing with religion,and only with religion its jihadic..!!

Barring of Christianity is not Jihad. Not to say fundamental advocates don't exist within Morocco, they assuredly do, they exist in Australia too, that doesn't make Islamic communities in Australia generally fundamentalist however.

That's showing you that its not about africanisem,its about jihad..!!

There is no such thing as Africanism. Influence however can be wielded.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 9:01:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 12:49:49 AM, Puck wrote:
At 3/13/2010 11:34:43 PM, banker wrote:
Puck your point is very logical,if jihad would be a african thing.!!
Not that I am missing your point. Quite the conterary.! I would say the same thing if we would have vilance unasossiated with religion..!!

We are talking about a moderate nation on all topics aside of religion.!!

Not at all. Homosexuality, for instance is illegal in Morocco and punishable by either fine or imprisonment.

so this proves they are not a liberal like the west,its not something unique to africa..!! sorry i am not geting the point..!!

This proves that accurding to some who believe that africans are by nature vilant (not my opinion) morocoa is not under its influance..!!

Africa is not an entity, nor does it have the capacity to wield influence. Morocco however has more cultural (and political/economic) ties with similar cultures in Africa than those further afield.

true its not having influence as you suggested before, thanks for being bold enough to admit your mistake..!!
However when its dealing with religion,and only with religion its jihadic..!!

Barring of Christianity is not Jihad. Not to say fundamental advocates don't exist within Morocco, they assuredly do, they exist in Australia too, that doesn't make Islamic communities in Australia generally fundamentalist however.

so placing peacfull people in jail and torture due to thier believe is called "barring"..!! not jihad..!! well since you claimed before thats its due to thier influence of africa you gave us a alternative to jihad.!! so it was somewhat lagical but you now argue that africa is "not" able to influence morroco..!! so give us a alternative to mt suggestion of jihad..!!
That's showing you that its not about africanisem,its about jihad..!!

There is no such thing as Africanism. Influence however can be wielded.
i noticed your trecking back from your african suggestion..!! i was trubled by that idea in the first place..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 9:02:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 9:01:29 AM, banker wrote:
I push elderly people over and then laugh

That's awful banker
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 11:17:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 11:02:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Haha.

http://www.iranfocus.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 12:07:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 11:17:38 AM, banker wrote:
I is just goin to post links cuz i do not nose whats to maek ov teh liberal nonsens...!
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 4:04:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 9:01:29 AM, banker wrote:
At 3/14/2010 12:49:49 AM, Puck wrote:
At 3/13/2010 11:34:43 PM, banker wrote:
Puck your point is very logical,if jihad would be a african thing.!!
Not that I am missing your point. Quite the conterary.! I would say the same thing if we would have vilance unasossiated with religion..!!

We are talking about a moderate nation on all topics aside of religion.!!

Not at all. Homosexuality, for instance is illegal in Morocco and punishable by either fine or imprisonment.

so this proves they are not a liberal like the west,its not something unique to africa..!! sorry i am not geting the point..!!

As I said in the first reply, there is a difference between a moderate religious practice and 'moderate' in the sense outside of the religion.


This proves that accurding to some who believe that africans are by nature vilant (not my opinion) morocoa is not under its influance..!!

Africa is not an entity, nor does it have the capacity to wield influence. Morocco however has more cultural (and political/economic) ties with similar cultures in Africa than those further afield.

true its not having influence as you suggested before, thanks for being bold enough to admit your mistake..!!

No, I never stated Africa is an influence, I noted Moroccos location which makes it more influenced by those cultures similar in Africa. Again, Africa isn't an entity that can act.

However when its dealing with religion,and only with religion its jihadic..!!

Barring of Christianity is not Jihad. Not to say fundamental advocates don't exist within Morocco, they assuredly do, they exist in Australia too, that doesn't make Islamic communities in Australia generally fundamentalist however.

so placing peacfull people in jail and torture due to thier believe is called "barring"..!! not jihad..!! well since you claimed before thats its due to thier influence of africa you gave us a alternative to jihad.!!

Your article doesn't claim torture. Detainment, and at maximum, an overnight stay.

so it was somewhat lagical but you now argue that africa is "not" able to influence morroco..!! so give us a alternative to mt suggestion of jihad..!!

Pay attention. Africa cannot do anything. Politics within Africa however exists.

That's showing you that its not about africanisem,its about jihad..!!

So exact same is occurring in all Muslim countries? No.

There is no such thing as Africanism. Influence however can be wielded.
i noticed your trecking back from your african suggestion..!! i was trubled by that idea in the first place..!!

Pay attention. I stated: "Not to mention Morocco is more influenced by its neighbours in Africa than say Albania which practices an altogether different emphasis whilst still regarded as Islamic."

Political influence and ties does not equal some ambiguous 'Africa does it' - simply, those places that are likely to wield more influence, by virtue of Morocco's location, exist in Africa, where a more fundamentalist interpretation is more common.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 4:13:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, using Africa to point out so called "islamic violence" isn't very accurate as Africa has problems no matter where you go, even in the non-islamic parts. If there's violence in Africa, chances are that it's not as a result of islamic extremists.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 4:20:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 4:13:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Ok, using Africa to point out so called "islamic violence" isn't very accurate as Africa has problems no matter where you go, even in the non-islamic parts. If there's violence in Africa, chances are that it's not as a result of islamic extremists.

Don't think that's really the issue here, more so interpretation > law.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 5:37:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Puck you realy are of opinion that africans(the people not the continent) are inherently more vilant then the blue eyed people...?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 6:53:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 5:37:15 PM, banker wrote:
Puck you realy are of opinion that africans(the people not the continent) are inherently more vilant then the blue eyed people...?

No, nor did I make that implicit.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:48:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Puck it apears you feal that you have a need to clerify,that africans are viland people not the continent africa..!!
I am sure I miss something here..!
We all agree that dard eyed africans have just as a non vilant culture ,as blue eyed europians..!
However their is apearintly some misunderstanding...!!

I like to be informed about how the africa is having a effect on islam out of all cultures..!!

if its something chemical it would answer how islam is more adoptive to africa then other cultures...!!

I realized that islam has a strong reaction to africa and misunderstanding..!!

You see we misunderstand each other ,but we don't use it as a excuse to kill.! But some who misunderstand allah,they start to kill as soon as they misunderstand..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 7:56:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 7:48:39 PM, banker wrote:
Puck it apears you feal that you have a need to clerify,that africans are viland people not the continent africa..!!

Nope. Never used the term violent, nor implied violence.

I am sure I miss something here..!

Quite.

We all agree that dard eyed africans have just as a non vilant culture ,as blue eyed europians..!

Eye colour, or genetics, has little to do with it.

However their is apearintly some misunderstanding...!!

I like to be informed about how the africa is having a effect on islam out of all cultures..!!

Again. Africa is not an entity that can act. However there exists those *within* Africa where influence is applied.


if its something chemical it would answer how islam is more adoptive to africa then other cultures...!!

What?

I realized that islam has a strong reaction to africa and misunderstanding..!!

What?

You see we misunderstand each other ,but we don't use it as a excuse to kill.! But some who misunderstand allah,they start to kill as soon as they misunderstand..!!

Presumes your standard is correct, or there is only one possible correct interpretation. Nothing of the sort exists.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 8:27:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope I am geting it right now.

Puck wrote quote "Again. Africa is not an entity that can act. However there exists those *within* Africa where influence is applied"

So let's reffer to the dark eyeds who are guilty of turning moderate islam into thugs as "whithins"
The culture of the dark eyed "withins" infuenced the moderate muslims into vilance.!! So apearintly the blue eyed europeans are not so influenciol then..!!
Now explain how those dark eyed "withins" became so unmoderate.??
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2010 8:35:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://us.mobile.reuters.com...

Wow how about dubai arresting kissers.?

Moderate islam.?

http://us.mobile.reuters.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 4:01:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 8:27:05 PM, banker wrote:
I hope I am geting it right now.

Puck wrote quote "Again. Africa is not an entity that can act. However there exists those *within* Africa where influence is applied"

So let's reffer to the dark eyeds who are guilty of turning moderate islam into thugs as "whithins"
The culture of the dark eyed "withins" infuenced the moderate muslims into vilance.!! So apearintly the blue eyed europeans are not so influenciol then..!!
Now explain how those dark eyed "withins" became so unmoderate.??

Because they are largely unchanged practices since inception. Once again; moderation is the aberration, *not* fundamentalism a corruption of moderation.
redinferno
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 1:28:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/14/2010 8:35:35 PM, banker wrote:
http://us.mobile.reuters.com...

Wow how about dubai arresting kissers.?

Moderate islam.?

http://us.mobile.reuters.com...

The ones aren't violent are the ones who should be called extremists and terrorists should be called moderates. Islam is not a violent religion and terrorists are clearly not fully following Islam. I never understood why terrorists were called Extremists.

Those kissers should be arrested. They should have respected the laws of Dubai. Indecent acts such as that shouldn't and are not allowed.

I live in Dubai btw.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 1:51:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 1:28:55 AM, redinferno wrote:
At 3/14/2010 8:35:35 PM, banker wrote:
http://us.mobile.reuters.com...

Wow how about dubai arresting kissers.?

Moderate islam.?

http://us.mobile.reuters.com...

The ones aren't violent are the ones who should be called extremists and terrorists should be called moderates. Islam is not a violent religion and terrorists are clearly not fully following Islam. I never understood why terrorists were called Extremists.

Those kissers should be arrested. They should have respected the laws of Dubai. Indecent acts such as that shouldn't and are not allowed.

I live in Dubai btw.

Exactly. Terrorists and suicide bombers aren't fully following Islam which I can't emphasize enough. As for the kissers getting arrested, they were breaking laws. Besides, I don't see anything wrong with being modest and not making out in public.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 2:08:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If the people of a particular country are offended by kissing in public, then they do unfortunately have justification in outlawing it.

Such a ban is utterly absurd, but it is their country and as guests people need to respect that.

They probably would not want massive unrestricted immigration of kissing westerners, and for similarly reasons I don't want massive unrestricted immigration of anti-kissing dubai...ians...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:32:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Moderate Islam? That's a myth... It's beliefs are basically the same, extremists just go off the deep end with them... It's still basically the same.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:02:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 6:32:59 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
Moderate Islam? That's a myth... It's beliefs are basically the same, extremists just go off the deep end with them... It's still basically the same.

Lol, another ignorant...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:19:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Not to entertain absurdity I will ignore the arguments on jailing kissers...!

If you understand how kissing is offensive but spiritual killers are not extream.?
You have a exchange of deffinition problem..! Exchanging defenition of canabelistic barbarianisem,to defenition of justice..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable