Jump to topic:

Need help...

Idealist1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 7:17:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know this is not a religious topic, but could someone tell me who to contact concerning a problem with my account on this site? I'm asking here because it seems to be the most active forum. Any help would be appreciated.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 7:25:12 PM
At 8/22/2014 7:17:36 PM, Idealist1 wrote:
I know this is not a religious topic, but could someone tell me who to contact concerning a problem with my account on this site? I'm asking here because it seems to be the most active forum. Any help would be appreciated.

You can at least start by sending a message to airmax1227

He's a moderator for the board. If he can't help you fix the problem, I assume he should know where to direct you.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 7:29:07 PM
At 8/22/2014 7:17:36 PM, Idealist1 wrote:

http://www.debate.org...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Idealist1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 1:51:07 AM
Thanks. I am a member here, with close to 1500 posts, but I foolishly lost my password, and the lost password retrieval process doesn't seem to be working. I've been trying it for a month. Hopefully this will help me access my primary account.