Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Christian owned by Professor

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:15:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
There was once a Christian who walked into a science classroom. Naturally, as he was a Christian, he was with Westboro and the KKK and he blindly followed the secret Republican Elite which brainwashed all the Christian redneck misinformed inbred country people into believing their evil Conservative lies which were designed to allow the Republican Elite to have enough support to invade Middle Eastern nations for the oil so the evil Republican Elite could line their pockets with oil money.
He walked into class and in his backpack was a book written by the evil cult leader named Ken Ham who denies science and molests children.
Then the well-dressed Liberal atheist professor walked into the room. He was omniscient because he was well-educated because everyone knows that if you receive a Liberal college degree you know everything and nothing you say can be wrong.
With his omniscience he knew that the evil Christian had a book by Ken Ham in his backpack.
He pointed at the evil Christian with his finger and said, "You there, are you a Christian?"
The Christian said in a thick country accent "Well howdy doody time geez y'all dern it why yes I am! Y'all I believe that the Earth is flat because that's what they teach us in homeschool brainwashing creationist centers in da' South! Don't mess with my guns! Yeehaw! Murica is da' only good country in the world and everyone else can just be blown up by nuclear bombs!"
With a special kind of wisdom that only omniscient well-educated Liberal scientists had, the Liberal atheist professor looked the Christian in the eye and said, "If the Earth is 6000 years old, then where did Cain get his wife? After all, there is absolutely NO WAY that he could've married a close relative, because I say so and I am a well-educated omniscient Liberal."
Upon hearing this the evil Christian melted into radioactive waste in his chair. The whole class then realized that evolution was the way, the truth, and the life and they all abandoned that evil Christianity and embraced holy atheism and freed by the brainwashing of Christianity they became omniscient well-educated Liberal professors themselves and they lived well-educated happy Liberal lives and then they died and stopped existing and everything they ever did was meaningless the end.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:45:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Dip" (and various other road hazard signs)
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 4:01:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.

Yes, thankfully the internet has given us almost 7,500 pointless barbs from this troll instead.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 4:04:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 4:01:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.

Yes, thankfully the internet has given us almost 7,500 pointless barbs from this troll instead.

Poor simpleton.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 4:11:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 4:04:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/23/2014 4:01:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.

Yes, thankfully the internet has given us almost 7,500 pointless barbs from this troll instead.

Poor simpleton.

Troll without creativity ... unable to judge himself by the standards he so easily judges EVERYONE else by. The hypocrisy? Trolls don't care.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:00:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.

It is a holy story from the holy book of evolution.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:03:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:15:41 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
There was once a Christian who walked into a science classroom. Naturally, as he was a Christian, he was with Westboro and the KKK and he blindly followed the secret Republican Elite which brainwashed all the Christian redneck misinformed inbred country people into believing their evil Conservative lies which were designed to allow the Republican Elite to have enough support to invade Middle Eastern nations for the oil so the evil Republican Elite could line their pockets with oil money.
He walked into class and in his backpack was a book written by the evil cult leader named Ken Ham who denies science and molests children.
Then the well-dressed Liberal atheist professor walked into the room. He was omniscient because he was well-educated because everyone knows that if you receive a Liberal college degree you know everything and nothing you say can be wrong.
With his omniscience he knew that the evil Christian had a book by Ken Ham in his backpack.
He pointed at the evil Christian with his finger and said, "You there, are you a Christian?"
The Christian said in a thick country accent "Well howdy doody time geez y'all dern it why yes I am! Y'all I believe that the Earth is flat because that's what they teach us in homeschool brainwashing creationist centers in da' South! Don't mess with my guns! Yeehaw! Murica is da' only good country in the world and everyone else can just be blown up by nuclear bombs!"
With a special kind of wisdom that only omniscient well-educated Liberal scientists had, the Liberal atheist professor looked the Christian in the eye and said, "If the Earth is 6000 years old, then where did Cain get his wife? After all, there is absolutely NO WAY that he could've married a close relative, because I say so and I am a well-educated omniscient Liberal."
Upon hearing this the evil Christian melted into radioactive waste in his chair. The whole class then realized that evolution was the way, the truth, and the life and they all abandoned that evil Christianity and embraced holy atheism and freed by the brainwashing of Christianity they became omniscient well-educated Liberal professors themselves and they lived well-educated happy Liberal lives and then they died and stopped existing and everything they ever did was meaningless the end.

And that Christian was Albert Einstein
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:05:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 9:03:15 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:15:41 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
There was once a Christian who walked into a science classroom. Naturally, as he was a Christian, he was with Westboro and the KKK and he blindly followed the secret Republican Elite which brainwashed all the Christian redneck misinformed inbred country people into believing their evil Conservative lies which were designed to allow the Republican Elite to have enough support to invade Middle Eastern nations for the oil so the evil Republican Elite could line their pockets with oil money.
He walked into class and in his backpack was a book written by the evil cult leader named Ken Ham who denies science and molests children.
Then the well-dressed Liberal atheist professor walked into the room. He was omniscient because he was well-educated because everyone knows that if you receive a Liberal college degree you know everything and nothing you say can be wrong.
With his omniscience he knew that the evil Christian had a book by Ken Ham in his backpack.
He pointed at the evil Christian with his finger and said, "You there, are you a Christian?"
The Christian said in a thick country accent "Well howdy doody time geez y'all dern it why yes I am! Y'all I believe that the Earth is flat because that's what they teach us in homeschool brainwashing creationist centers in da' South! Don't mess with my guns! Yeehaw! Murica is da' only good country in the world and everyone else can just be blown up by nuclear bombs!"
With a special kind of wisdom that only omniscient well-educated Liberal scientists had, the Liberal atheist professor looked the Christian in the eye and said, "If the Earth is 6000 years old, then where did Cain get his wife? After all, there is absolutely NO WAY that he could've married a close relative, because I say so and I am a well-educated omniscient Liberal."
Upon hearing this the evil Christian melted into radioactive waste in his chair. The whole class then realized that evolution was the way, the truth, and the life and they all abandoned that evil Christianity and embraced holy atheism and freed by the brainwashing of Christianity they became omniscient well-educated Liberal professors themselves and they lived well-educated happy Liberal lives and then they died and stopped existing and everything they ever did was meaningless the end.

And that Christian was Albert Einstein

I'm pretty sure that he was Jewish.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:08:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 9:00:38 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.

It is a holy story from the holy book of evolution.
Evolution isn't true. God created the internet, were you asleep during homeschool science?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:08:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 9:05:57 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/23/2014 9:03:15 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:15:41 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
There was once a Christian who walked into a science classroom. Naturally, as he was a Christian, he was with Westboro and the KKK and he blindly followed the secret Republican Elite which brainwashed all the Christian redneck misinformed inbred country people into believing their evil Conservative lies which were designed to allow the Republican Elite to have enough support to invade Middle Eastern nations for the oil so the evil Republican Elite could line their pockets with oil money.
He walked into class and in his backpack was a book written by the evil cult leader named Ken Ham who denies science and molests children.
Then the well-dressed Liberal atheist professor walked into the room. He was omniscient because he was well-educated because everyone knows that if you receive a Liberal college degree you know everything and nothing you say can be wrong.
With his omniscience he knew that the evil Christian had a book by Ken Ham in his backpack.
He pointed at the evil Christian with his finger and said, "You there, are you a Christian?"
The Christian said in a thick country accent "Well howdy doody time geez y'all dern it why yes I am! Y'all I believe that the Earth is flat because that's what they teach us in homeschool brainwashing creationist centers in da' South! Don't mess with my guns! Yeehaw! Murica is da' only good country in the world and everyone else can just be blown up by nuclear bombs!"
With a special kind of wisdom that only omniscient well-educated Liberal scientists had, the Liberal atheist professor looked the Christian in the eye and said, "If the Earth is 6000 years old, then where did Cain get his wife? After all, there is absolutely NO WAY that he could've married a close relative, because I say so and I am a well-educated omniscient Liberal."
Upon hearing this the evil Christian melted into radioactive waste in his chair. The whole class then realized that evolution was the way, the truth, and the life and they all abandoned that evil Christianity and embraced holy atheism and freed by the brainwashing of Christianity they became omniscient well-educated Liberal professors themselves and they lived well-educated happy Liberal lives and then they died and stopped existing and everything they ever did was meaningless the end.

And that Christian was Albert Einstein

I'm pretty sure that he was Jewish.

You are prob right, I will correct...

That Christian was Jewish Albert Einstein
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:10:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 9:08:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/23/2014 9:00:38 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:59:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
I'm so glad god created the internet, otherwise we wouldn't have shared in that wisdom.

It is a holy story from the holy book of evolution.
Evolution isn't true. God created the internet, were you asleep during homeschool science?

Yu ar rongg for I wint tu Pubic School and I was taught the troot of Charles Darwin teh intornett EVOLVED from birds!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...