Jump to topic:

Look at the believers on here.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:01:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christians who abuse and berate other christians, who tell them that what they believe is not christianity.

Muslims who do the same to other muslims.

And all religions telling all the other religions that their religion is false and their god doesn't exist.

Atheism anyone?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ohj0shua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:29:28 AM
good point i guess. Atheists don't say that they have the best version of atheism.

Atheists seem to be more united in their views and less likely to call other "not true atheists" like is done with Christianity, Muslims and other religions.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:51:17 AM
At 8/23/2014 9:29:28 AM, ohj0shua wrote:
good point i guess. Atheists don't say that they have the best version of atheism.

Atheists seem to be more united in their views and less likely to call other "not true atheists" like is done with Christianity, Muslims and other religions.

There is only ONE version of ATHEISM.

A disbelief in gods.

You can believe in Santa, Spock, Yoda or any fuk you want.

Atheism=Non belief in gods.

Believe what you fukin' like after that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 1:41:52 PM
At 8/23/2014 9:01:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
Christians who abuse and berate other christians, who tell them that what they believe is not christianity.

And all religions telling all the other religions that their religion is false and their god doesn't exist.

Atheism anyone?

Atheists and religious people are very confused at what they observe in this world that isn't our true reality.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 1:55:16 PM
At 8/23/2014 1:41:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Atheism anyone?

Atheists and religious people are very confused at what they observe in this world that isn't our true reality.

And you know the answer yeah? come tell me :D
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 2:03:52 PM
At 8/23/2014 1:55:16 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Atheism anyone?

The illusions of this world are not our true reality. They exist in the dream of God where we were all created as characters within His thoughts. God has used many illusions in the modern technology we have today to use as analogies to teach me His deepest thoughts about how we're nothing but invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions. Vibrations are information that doesn't need to be stored on any object. God has been teaching man that information doesn't need to be stored on objects but it started out very slowly. Remember when a little information was stored on a floppy disk that were used to store computer programs. Now we are storing lots of information on the proteins of a cell that can't be seen without a microscope.

If God had men continue on with this technology, we would learn that information doesn't need to be stored on any visible object. Information exists without space, time or matter.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 2:06:42 PM
At 8/23/2014 2:03:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Atheism anyone?

The illusions of this world are not our true reality. They exist in the dream of God where we were all created as characters within His thoughts. God has used many illusions in the modern technology we have today to use as analogies to teach me His deepest thoughts about how we're nothing but invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions. Vibrations are information that doesn't need to be stored on any object. God has been teaching man that information doesn't need to be stored on objects but it started out very slowly. Remember when a little information was stored on a floppy disk that were used to store computer programs. Now we are storing lots of information on the proteins of a cell that can't be seen without a microscope.

If God had men continue on with this technology, we would learn that information doesn't need to be stored on any visible object. Information exists without space, time or matter.

And you are the new einstein of the century wtf is this.
Never fart near dog
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 2:23:14 PM
At 8/23/2014 2:06:42 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Atheism anyone?

Does bornofgawd sound stupid to you?
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:12:25 PM

Atheism anyone?

It's nice to know you base your beliefs on something as rational as disliking the personalities of other people who don't share your world-view.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:47:09 PM

Atheism anyone?

The true comparison would be a theist telling another person that he is not a true theist. Have you seen that? If so, please give the title of the thread and the post number.

Can't locate it? Didn't think so.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:48:45 PM
At 8/23/2014 2:23:14 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

Atheism anyone?

He sounds like the alter ego of bulproof.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 4:20:53 PM

Atheism anyone?

You know stupidity is a gift if only they knew :D
Never fart near dog
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:26:27 PM
Correctness isn"t required to not follow anything. Therefore if some one claims to believe or follow something in particular then there is the distinction of what it is. And what is, and isn"t correct. In the case of atheists in the environment of religion, there is no distinction or identity to either follow or be. Therefore no agreement to agree to, and be incorrect about.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:31:50 PM

Atheism anyone?

No. I'm God's saint that He uses to learn who we are in Him. I got taught exactly how we were created so I don't have to guess like scientists and religious people have to do.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:49:48 PM
At 8/23/2014 3:48:45 PM, annanicole wrote:

Atheism anyone?

No, bulproof has validity and reason behind his posts. BOG just has REALLY good mushrooms and LSD.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:55:25 PM
At 8/23/2014 4:20:53 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Atheism anyone?

I'm not a man. I'm God's voice. All God's people are stupid;

14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:56:06 PM
Jeremiah 10
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:57:22 PM

Atheism anyone?

And you sound like all the other liars of this world. That's because you believe this world is our reality.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:03:26 PM
At 8/23/2014 8:49:48 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

Atheism anyone?

No, bulproof has validity and reason behind his posts. BOG just has REALLY good mushrooms and LSD.

So do you, apparently. After all, bull man was asked four times the following:

"If a person says, 'It's gonna rain cats and dogs tomorrow", and the next day, it pours rain all day - but no cats and dogs fall from the sky - was the person lying about it?"

After four efforts, he stated that he wasn't gonna answer it. That's "validity and reason". If so, I guess "validity" and "reason", like beauty, are in the eyes of the beholder.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:35:49 PM

Atheism anyone?

Let's examine the OP.

Is that a sentence?

And is this a freakin' sentence?

Anddddddd ... is even THIS a sentence?

Atheism anyone?

There's one! A two-word interrogatory is his only sentence.

"Validity and reason", indeed!
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:59:11 PM
At 8/23/2014 4:20:53 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Atheism anyone?

The fool never frowns, right?
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:09:42 PM
At 8/23/2014 9:03:26 PM, annanicole wrote:

"If a person says, 'It's gonna rain cats and dogs tomorrow", and the next day, it pours rain all day - but no cats and dogs fall from the sky - was the person lying about it?"

I really don't care what you asked him, or how many times. You ask questions that are designed to lead people to say certain things to which you can point and say, "Ah-HAH!" You always want people to answer your questions, and in the manner you choose, but never fully answer anyone else's questions. You're a self-centered, deluded little spoiled princess. Do you really expect an answer to that question? Is it not obvious enough? Are you really so self-important that you're going to stamp your feet and demand that people do what you want them to do, no matter how obvious or how ridiculous?

After four efforts, he stated that he wasn't gonna answer it. That's "validity and reason". If so, I guess "validity" and "reason", like beauty, are in the eyes of the beholder.

Yes, little girl. We both see you for what you are: a manipulative little kunt. I see bul's reason. I also see your delusion. How many questions have I asked you, that you have completely ignored? I lost count quite a while ago. You are, apparently, such a spoiled little b1tch that you expect what you dare not reciprocate. I've told you this multiple times before.

You answer portions of a post, and leave the important points completely ignored, and get your little kunt nose all bent out of shape because bul doesn't post enough sentences. You demand answers to ridiculous questions, and leave your opponent's questions ignored. You are getting more and more like neutered, every day.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:13:06 PM
At 8/23/2014 9:35:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

Atheism anyone?

Let's examine the OP.

Is that a sentence?

Atheism anyone?

Admittedly, there were a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the OP. OK. I didn't see you contest anything he stated... If I can decipher most of what neutered posts, I can certainly make out some Johnny Walker induced scribble. Bul was likely three sheets to the wind, and having fun. Neutered actually takes himself seriously, on here...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:13:34 PM
At 8/23/2014 10:09:42 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

I really don't care what you asked him, or how many times. You ask questions that are designed to lead people to say certain things to which you can point and say, "Ah-HAH!" You always want people to answer your questions, and in the manner you choose, but never fully answer anyone else's questions. You're a self-centered, deluded little spoiled princess. Do you really expect an answer to that question? Is it not obvious enough? Are you really so self-important that you're going to stamp your feet and demand that people do what you want them to do, no matter how obvious or how ridiculous?

I thought it was pretty obvious, but bully boy loves the hyperliteral.

Yes, little girl. We both see you for what you are: a manipulative little kunt. I see bul's reason. I also see your delusion. How many questions have I asked you, that you have completely ignored? I lost count quite a while ago. You are, apparently, such a spoiled little b1tch that you expect what you dare not reciprocate. I've told you this multiple times before.

Yeah, and I told you that you apparently took after your severely challenged, inbred-mentality, Watch-Tower worshiping parents, too.

You answer portions of a post, and leave the important points completely ignored, and get your little kunt nose all bent out of shape because bul doesn't post enough sentences. You demand answers to ridiculous questions, and leave your opponent's questions ignored. You are getting more and more like neutered, every day.

... and you are getting more and more like bully, i. e. you offer nothing but jabs and insults.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:17:46 PM
At 8/23/2014 10:13:06 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/23/2014 9:35:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

Atheism anyone?

Let's examine the OP.

Is that a sentence?

Atheism anyone?

Admittedly, there were a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the OP. OK. I didn't see you contest anything he stated... If I can decipher most of what neutered posts, I can certainly make out some Johnny Walker induced scribble. Bul was likely three sheets to the wind, and having fun. Neutered actually takes himself seriously, on here...

Ohh you could tell, but it was Grants not JW, oh and a couple of beers.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:24:58 PM
At 8/23/2014 10:13:34 PM, annanicole wrote:

Yeah, and I told you that you apparently took after your severely challenged, inbred-mentality, Watch-Tower worshiping parents, too.

Do you kiss your jeebus with that mouth? You really are a dumb, hypocritical kunt. Is that the "christian" behavior with which you are "honoring" your gawd, kunt?

... and you are getting more and more like bully, i. e. you offer nothing but jabs and insults.

I've engaged in plenty of discussions. They have seemed to deteriorate, of late... But, then again, look at the people with whom they have been held. The real discussions that stay focused on the topic usually happen with the more level-headed theists like the ones I replied to neutered... I notice he didn't reply after that. He's probably scouring all the posts between myself and those three, looking for one single insult.

The first one he discover will automatically justify all the vitriol he's poured into his "christian" posts. He's every bit your equal, in hypocrisy.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:26:33 PM
At 8/23/2014 10:17:46 PM, bulproof wrote:: : Admittedly, there were a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the OP. OK. I didn't see you contest anything he stated... If I can decipher most of what neutered posts, I can certainly make out some Johnny Walker induced scribble. Bul was likely three sheets to the wind, and having fun. Neutered actually takes himself seriously, on here...

Ohh you could tell, but it was Grants not JW, oh and a couple of beers.

A decent IPA, I hope.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:26:52 PM
At 8/23/2014 10:24:58 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/23/2014 10:13:34 PM, annanicole wrote:

Do you kiss your jeebus with that mouth? You really are a dumb, hypocritical kunt. Is that the "christian" behavior with which you are "honoring" your gawd, kunt?

I've engaged in plenty of discussions. They have seemed to deteriorate, of late... But, then again, look at the people with whom they have been held. The real discussions that stay focused on the topic usually happen with the more level-headed theists like the ones I replied to neutered... I notice he didn't reply after that. He's probably scouring all the posts between myself and those three, looking for one single insult.

The first one he discover will automatically justify all the vitriol he's poured into his "christian" posts. He's every bit your equal, in hypocrisy.

Is he? GREAT. I hardly know him. So he's my equal. How far does that place him above you?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:33:33 PM

Atheism anyone?

Why add to the religious Babel with another fundamentalist religion, i.e., atheism..