neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:20:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/24/2014 4:44:22 AM, alivia wrote:
do you get deported to hell?

You can't. Or I should say, dwelling in the presence of God, you won't. That's an over simplification, but it means essentially, given full knowledge of consequences of your actions, would you do something that you KNEW was going to harm millions of people for example? Of course not. Those who would? Well, one of the reasons this world was ostensibly created was to separate the wheat from the chaff. Those with evil intent and temperament are sorted.

For those who are not evil, and there are people who choose this, much of what creates 'sin' is rationalization, and, with an eternal perspective and the veil ripped away, rationalization is nearly impossible.

It CAN happen, and indeed has happened, with Satan and the War in Heaven. They were 'caste out' as a result of the rebellion. Were it to happen again, those who engaged would likewise be caste out. If that means Hell with Satan, or something the new 'rebels' created? Who knows?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:34:45 AM
At 8/24/2014 5:20:02 AM, neutral wrote:

You can't. Or I should say, dwelling in the presence of God, you won't. That's an over simplification, but it means essentially, given full knowledge of consequences of your actions, would you do something that you KNEW was going to harm millions of people for example? Of course not. Those who would? Well, one of the reasons this world was ostensibly created was to separate the wheat from the chaff. Those with evil intent and temperament are sorted.
The people created by your god with the full knowledge that they end up in his torture chamber, talk about evil intent.
For those who are not evil, and there are people who choose this, much of what creates 'sin' is rationalization, and, with an eternal perspective and the veil ripped away, rationalization is nearly impossible.

It CAN happen, and indeed has happened, with Satan and the War in Heaven. They were 'caste out' as a result of the rebellion. Were it to happen again, those who engaged would likewise be caste out. If that means Hell with Satan, or something the new 'rebels' created? Who knows?
You can't or you won't but if you do god will create somewhere to torture you proper, sunshine.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rosessence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:32:32 AM
It would be better to have a definition of sin according to OP for it sound meaningful to him-her but anyways.
In heaven it isnt possible to sin because you cant harm or hurt yourself in that notime-noplace 'zone'. You are bit more a 'bigger' thing 'there'.
Heaven is an 'already existing place'.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:42:00 AM
At 8/24/2014 11:32:32 AM, Rosessence wrote:
It would be better to have a definition of sin according to OP for it sound meaningful to him-her but anyways.
In heaven it isnt possible to sin because you cant harm or hurt yourself in that notime-noplace 'zone'. You are bit more a 'bigger' thing 'there'.

Do you have citations from the holy books to support these claims?
Rosessence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 12:04:55 PM
At 8/24/2014 11:42:00 AM, bulproof wrote:

Citations. Ok. Proof. Look for tao almost everywhere and for words in brackets, look for meaning of sin in anantarika karma buddhism, for heaven's existence look for islamic scholars.
Holy books. I am sorry, proof doesnt come easy unless you are me.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 12:13:50 PM
At 8/24/2014 12:04:55 PM, Rosessence wrote:

Citations. Ok. Proof. Look for tao almost everywhere and for words in brackets, look for meaning of sin in anantarika karma buddhism, for heaven's existence look for islamic scholars.

And they say your bigger which prevents you from sinning? Really?

Citations mean verses from these holy books making these claims.
Rosessence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 12:26:00 PM
At 8/24/2014 12:13:50 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yes, really. Not Bigger though but 'bigger'.
I hope you can read correctly this time.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 12:28:12 PM
At 8/24/2014 12:26:00 PM, Rosessence wrote:
At 8/24/2014 12:13:50 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yes, really. Not Bigger though but 'bigger'.
I hope you can read correctly this time.

Where did you see Bigger? I hope you can read now?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 12:34:20 PM

Everybody knows that you can't sin in heaven because you won't have free will in heaven.
God created free will just so that you could sin. Ergo.....................................
Rosessence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 3:13:42 PM
At 8/24/2014 12:34:20 PM, bulproof wrote:

Everybody knows that you can't sin in heaven because you won't have free will in heaven.
God created free will just so that you could sin. Ergo.....................................

True in a sense, you, after your searching, craving, crawling, trying to do the right thing, praying,meditating, eventually come to a point of choice to deliver your will totally to god's will which created all possibilites of 'you' that are 'bigger' than you.
Still it isnt totally true there isnt freewill in heaven. God's will is more 'free' than your individual will. But you just cant hurt yourself, so no sin.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 3:23:24 PM
The laws and morality were given to help us govern our world. However, heaven is a different world and many situations such as death do not exist. So assuming the same rule set is unreasonable; there might as well have nothing considered a "sin" in heaven.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 3:47:20 PM
At 8/24/2014 3:23:24 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
The laws and morality were given to help us govern our world. However, heaven is a different world and many situations such as death do not exist. So assuming the same rule set is unreasonable; there might as well have nothing considered a "sin" in heaven.

Death is separation from God, banishment from heaven and confinement in Hell will be total loss for him. Satan's death for him is no easier than our death in our bodies. Sin cannot remain in heaven. All sin and sinners will be forever confined to the fire of Hell. God made a way for us to be forgiven and saved from Hell.
Sin must be purged from our body and soul before we can enter heaven. God Himself is the only One who can do this for us, and He cannot do this for us if we will not agree with Him that we deserve to die and burn in Hell for our sins. There will be no death and no sin in heaven. If you are saved from your sins and the penalty attached to sin which is Hell, you will not sin in heaven.

The post I'm responding to here is not bad, seemed like a good one for me to add to.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 4:03:45 PM

Christians have been teaching lies ever since the first antichrist began changing the knowledge that God's saints shared with His believers.

There is no hell and we've always existed in the invisible Heaven where we were created, which is the thoughts of God. The objects we observe are only illusions called the Earthly Kingdom. The objects of this world will be destroyed soon so we can start all over in Paradise with new bodies of flesh.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 4:09:46 PM
Well, you would hypothetically spend an infinite amount of time in heaven, so you have an infinite amount of time to ask for forgiveness. The probability that you eventually do is therefore 1.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 4:24:13 PM
At 8/24/2014 4:09:46 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Well, you would hypothetically spend an infinite amount of time in heaven, so you have an infinite amount of time to ask for forgiveness. The probability that you eventually do is therefore 1.

No one will be asking for forgiveness as their bodies perish. They won't remember existing in this first age when they awaken in their new bodies in Paradise.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 4:27:39 PM
At 8/24/2014 4:24:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No one will be asking for forgiveness as their bodies perish. They won't remember existing in this first age when they awaken in their new bodies in Paradise.

wow
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:13:28 PM
At 8/24/2014 4:27:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

wow

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:16:31 PM
At 8/24/2014 5:13:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

wow

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

k
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 5:20:22 PM
At 8/24/2014 5:16:31 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/24/2014 5:13:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

wow

Isaiah 65

k

God made you a believer my friend. I had nothing to do with that except to share information from His mind where we all exist.