Jump to topic:

What's an antichrist?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 4:19:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
An antichrist is one who rejects Christ when a saint speaks to them. A saint is the body that God is using to speak from our created existence, also known as the Word of God, or the voice of the Lord. It is the gospel that us saints preach.

Christians believe they don't reject Christ because they think of Christ as being something physical called Jesus. Jesus and all the rest of us saints were taught Christ within the mind of our Creator once He connected with us in His mind. This is how we learn about the past, present and future and how we were created. So Christ is the knowledge of God and anyone who rejects this knowledge that I've been sharing in this forum is called an antichrist, one who rejects God's knowledge.

Are you an antichrist or can you hear our Creator speak to you within His mind where we exist?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 7:34:22 AM
No, an anti-Christ is someone like you who rejects the teachings of Jesus Christ. You reject his teachings about bringing harm to children as you attempt to terrify even family members into believing you with threats of them burning to death to satisfy your vision. That is utter selfishness and there's no excuse for it, borningofgod. You've only got a few more months before your ego trip ends with zero prophesy results. But I'll bet dollars to donuts that you'll find a way to extend the date, being quite unconcerned about breaking another of Jesus' commandments: to tell the truth which is not something you read out of a book either.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 8:07:54 AM
At 8/25/2014 7:34:22 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
No, an anti-Christ is someone like you who rejects the teachings of Jesus Christ. You reject his teachings about bringing harm to children as you attempt to terrify even family members into believing you with threats of them burning to death to satisfy your vision. That is utter selfishness and there's no excuse for it, borningofgod. You've only got a few more months before your ego trip ends with zero prophesy results. But I'll bet dollars to donuts that you'll find a way to extend the date, being quite unconcerned about breaking another of Jesus' commandments: to tell the truth which is not something you read out of a book either.

Jesus never commanded anyone because he was only a saint like the one who is writing this post. It's our invisible Creator who gives us saints commands and forces us to write and speak for Him.

Christians trust words in a book that was produced by antichrists before they trust the true voice of the Lord that is being testified to in this forum and on the streets of Campbell, CA., where I've been preaching Him since July 24th, 2011.

If you bet that I won't be killed for the testimony of God, then you don't believe these prophecies are true;

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

After we saints are killed for our testimony, this age will end in destruction by the fire of God. Then we will awaken in our new bodies and this is what is written in Daniel about us saints and His people;

Daniel 7
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

We saints and former prophets are the voice of the Lord and God's people will always obey His voice in Paradise.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 10:22:40 PM
Boring, you are such a lying hypocrite who uses Bible verses to back your crap up but says the Bible verses are works of the anti-Christs out of the other side of your forked tongue mouth:

Next time, READ the Bible before you make idiotic statements like Jesus not issuing commandments.

"49 Commands of Christ
words to live by
Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15). Keeping the commands of Jesus begins with recognizing what they are. Following is a collection of 49 of Jesus" commands. As you read through them, ask God to help you observe these words, apply them, and faithfully follow them throughout your lifetime.

Repent
"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 4:17).

Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matthew 4:19).

Rejoice
"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you" (Matthew 5:11"12).

Let Your Light Shine
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:16).

Honor God"s Law
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill" (Matthew 5:17).

Be Reconciled
"Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee; leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift" (Matthew 5:23"25).

Do Not Lust
"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell" (Matthew 5:28"30).

Keep Your Word
"Let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil" (Matthew 5:37).

Go the Second Mile
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away" (Matthew 5:38"42).

Love Your Enemies
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same?" (Matthew 5:44"46).

Be Perfect
"If ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:46"48).

And so forth and so on, 49 Commandments of Jesus.

Boring, just take your anti-Christ drivel some other place? Like Campbell's Mission Rescue and sell it to homeless people without educations? Go scare them with your tales of lava burning the world up. But you're out of your mind here and it shows with every post you make.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:37:13 AM
At 8/25/2014 8:07:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Jesus never commanded anyone because he was only a saint like the one who is writing this post. It's our invisible Creator who gives us saints commands and forces us to write and speak for Him.

Christians trust words in a book that was produced by antichrists before they trust the true voice of the Lord that is being testified to in this forum and on the streets of Campbell, CA., where I've been preaching Him since July 24th, 2011.

If you bet that I won't be killed for the testimony of God, then you don't believe these prophecies are true;

Psalm 116

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

After we saints are killed for our testimony, this age will end in destruction by the fire of God. Then we will awaken in our new bodies and this is what is written in Daniel about us saints and His people;

Daniel 7
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

We saints and former prophets are the voice of the Lord and God's people will always obey His voice in Paradise.

I'm sorry BOG, I can't help but hope your death is not a self fulfilling prophecy. If it doesn't go as you have prophesied, don't make it happen. I have no desire to hear of a pointless suicide related to religion. If your right, so be it, but if you're not, don't force it.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:11:43 AM
At 8/26/2014 12:37:13 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 8/25/2014 8:07:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 116

Revelation 6

Daniel 7

I'm sorry BOG, I can't help but hope your death is not a self fulfilling prophecy. If it doesn't go as you have prophesied, don't make it happen. I have no desire to hear of a pointless suicide related to religion. If your right, so be it, but if you're not, don't force it.

Don't worry. Everyone is on the path that our Creator determined for us. Even those lost people who commit suicide were planned to do so by our Creator.
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:43:51 AM
In literal terms, an "antichrist" would presumably be the polar opposite of Jesus Christ. Just take everything Christ reportedly did and preached, turn it on its head, and there you go.

With that in mind, it seems kind of strange that such a being is prophesized to acquire vast numbers of followers. I don't think any amount of charisma could overshadow the kind of person that would be.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:34:57 AM
At 8/25/2014 10:22:40 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Boring, you are such a lying hypocrite who uses Bible verses to back your crap up but says the Bible verses are works of the anti-Christs out of the other side of your forked tongue mouth:

Next time, READ the Bible before you make idiotic statements like Jesus not issuing commandments.

"49 Commands of Christ
words to live by
Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15). Keeping the commands of Jesus begins with recognizing what they are. Following is a collection of 49 of Jesus" commands. As you read through them, ask God to help you observe these words, apply them, and faithfully follow them throughout your lifetime.

Repent
"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 4:17).

Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matthew 4:19).

Rejoice
"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you" (Matthew 5:11"12).

Let Your Light Shine
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:16).

Honor God"s Law
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill" (Matthew 5:17).

Be Reconciled
"Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee; leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift" (Matthew 5:23"25).

Do Not Lust
"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell" (Matthew 5:28"30).

Keep Your Word
"Let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil" (Matthew 5:37).

Go the Second Mile
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away" (Matthew 5:38"42).

Love Your Enemies
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same?" (Matthew 5:44"46).

Be Perfect
"If ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:46"48).

And so forth and so on, 49 Commandments of Jesus.

Boring, just take your anti-Christ drivel some other place? Like Campbell's Mission Rescue and sell it to homeless people without educations? Go scare them with your tales of lava burning the world up. But you're out of your mind here and it shows with every post you make.

I AM the source where all things come from so I know the Bible well. It's my people who can't understand anything written in it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:36:44 AM
At 8/26/2014 9:43:51 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
In literal terms, an "antichrist" would presumably be the polar opposite of Jesus Christ. Just take everything Christ reportedly did and preached, turn it on its head, and there you go.

With that in mind, it seems kind of strange that such a being is prophesized to acquire vast numbers of followers. I don't think any amount of charisma could overshadow the kind of person that would be.

Were you there to listen to the Word that Jesus testified to? If not, then you have no business in trying to explain what I said back then.
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:44:05 AM
I'm not attempting to explain what you or anyone else said, I'm just adding my two cents from a neutral perspective.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:49:11 AM
At 8/26/2014 10:44:05 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
I'm not attempting to explain what you or anyone else said, I'm just adding my two cents from a neutral perspective.

What you said has nothing to do with the Truth of who we are. My people have always been in Christ but the illusions of this world caused them to believe them to be real. There is only one reality and that is Me and My thoughts, your Creator.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:51:39 AM
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:03:12 AM
At 8/26/2014 10:51:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

Oh, pipe down.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:04:49 AM
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

God's believers know Me but unbelievers ( antichrists ) like yourself don't care.
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:10:10 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:04:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

God's believers know Me but unbelievers ( antichrists ) like yourself don't care.

You're an interesting one. Just what are you, exactly? Or rather, what do you believe yourself to be?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:16:36 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:10:10 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

You're an interesting one. Just what are you, exactly? Or rather, what do you believe yourself to be?

If you saw me in person, you would be deceived of my true existence as the voice of God. The Truth is hidden by this world that men perceive as their reality.

Life is but a dream my friend but most of My people can't understand that because of the world they perceive as being real. My chosen believers will listen to My voice and learn who they are in Me, which is known as symbolic names in the Bible such as Christ, the Word of the Lord, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Zion, Jacob, Judah, Son of God, etc.

Do you know Me, or are you deceived by what you see?
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:23:04 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:16:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

If you saw me in person, you would be deceived of my true existence as the voice of God. The Truth is hidden by this world that men perceive as their reality.

Life is but a dream my friend but most of My people can't understand that because of the world they perceive as being real. My chosen believers will listen to My voice and learn who they are in Me, which is known as symbolic names in the Bible such as Christ, the Word of the Lord, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Zion, Jacob, Judah, Son of God, etc.

So Christ has an internet connection. And of all the places He could be, He decides to be here. Fascinating.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:46:14 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:23:04 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

So Christ has an internet connection. And of all the places He could be, He decides to be here. Fascinating.

Christ is just a symbolic name for our invisible existence called information in the mind of our Creator. We're all in Christ and always will be. It's Christians who misunderstood the symbolic names in the Bible and thought they were literal like the Son of God as being a man named Jesus.

Did you know Christ and the Son of God mean the same exact thing?
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:52:04 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:46:14 AM, bornofgod wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

Christ is just a symbolic name for our invisible existence called information in the mind of our Creator. We're all in Christ and always will be. It's Christians who misunderstood the symbolic names in the Bible and thought they were literal like the Son of God as being a man named Jesus.

I was taught that Christ was the Son of God, yes. It's not a belief I ascribe to anymore, but it seems to be a staple of Christianity.

Haven't heard about the rest of your post, though. That's an interesting way of thinking. It sounds familiar, the idea that existence is only the thoughts of a Creator. Some believe that it is but the dream of a sleeping god, and that its awakening will be the end of it. Correct me if I'm getting the wrong message, here.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:01:46 PM
At 8/26/2014 11:52:04 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
At 8/26/2014 11:46:14 AM, bornofgod wrote:
What's an antichrist?

WHO fukin' CARES?

I was taught that Christ was the Son of God, yes. It's not a belief I ascribe to anymore, but it seems to be a staple of Christianity.

Haven't heard about the rest of your post, though. That's an interesting way of thinking. It sounds familiar, the idea that existence is only the thoughts of a Creator. Some believe that it is but the dream of a sleeping god, and that its awakening will be the end of it. Correct me if I'm getting the wrong message, here.

The only thing that is real is our invisible Creator who created everything within His thoughts. Aren't we fortunate to be a part of His dream?
Xenophanes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:30:00 PM
At 8/24/2014 4:19:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:
An antichrist is one who rejects Christ when a saint speaks to them. A saint is the body that God is using to speak from our created existence, also known as the Word of God, or the voice of the Lord. It is the gospel that us saints preach.

Christians believe they don't reject Christ because they think of Christ as being something physical called Jesus. Jesus and all the rest of us saints were taught Christ within the mind of our Creator once He connected with us in His mind. This is how we learn about the past, present and future and how we were created. So Christ is the knowledge of God and anyone who rejects this knowledge that I've been sharing in this forum is called an antichrist, one who rejects God's knowledge.

Are you an antichrist or can you hear our Creator speak to you within His mind where we exist?

And you say you're a prophet? I'm sorry, but wouldn't a prophet make peoples' lives better instead of wanking off on the Internets? As far as I'm concerned, you are a false prophet.
It would be nice not to have to put down people just because they're different.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:42:47 PM
At 10/10/2014 12:30:00 PM, Xenophanes wrote:

And you say you're a prophet? I'm sorry, but wouldn't a prophet make peoples' lives better instead of wanking off on the Internets? As far as I'm concerned, you are a false prophet.

Most of the prophets and ALL My saints were killed for testifying to Me, your Creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:55:40 PM
At 10/10/2014 1:42:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Most of the prophets and ALL My saints were killed for testifying to Me, your Creator.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Don't forget to be at the Community Center on that day.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 7:48:34 PM
At 10/10/2014 1:55:40 PM, annanicole wrote:

No one can change the will of God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:04:18 PM
At 10/10/2014 7:48:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

... and on this particular topic, no one is interested in changing.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:12:54 PM
At 10/10/2014 8:04:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

Anna, God created and formed EVERYTHING according to His will called Eternal Life. Man CAN'T change His will.

Acts 4:
27: for truly in this city there were gathered together against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,
28: to do whatever thy hand and thy plan had predestined to take place.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:55:58 PM
At 10/10/2014 8:12:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Anna, God created and formed EVERYTHING according to His will called Eternal Life. Man CAN'T change His will.

Acts 4:
27: for truly in this city there were gathered together against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,

I never argued the point. You just be sure to do whatever you need to do to make sure you think you'll appear to be some sort of martyr.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:50:58 PM
At 10/10/2014 8:55:58 PM, annanicole wrote:

Acts 4:

I never argued the point. You just be sure to do whatever you need to do to make sure you think you'll appear to be some sort of martyr.

I have no choices, Anna. Everything goes according to the will of our invisible God who is the Creator, King and Savior of ALL His beasts and people.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:58:11 PM
At 10/10/2014 9:50:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Acts 4:

I have no choices, Anna. Everything goes according to the will of our invisible God who is the Creator, King and Savior of ALL His beasts and people.

That's funny. I'm not sure right now if I want a Coke or a cup of coffee. But I guess it's all pre-programmed.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 10:37:35 PM
At 10/10/2014 9:58:11 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/10/2014 9:50:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Acts 4:

That's funny. I'm not sure right now if I want a Coke or a cup of coffee. But I guess it's all pre-programmed.

If you end up drinking a glass of water, then God foiled your plan of having a Coke or a cup of coffee.

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
4: The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble gird on strength.
5: Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.