Jump to topic:

'But who prays for Satan?'

ric_23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 2:36:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
'But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most' - Mark Twain (obviously!)

I dont think there is anything else i should say, the quote is pretty much self-explanatory.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 4:13:09 AM
At 8/26/2014 2:36:35 AM, ric_23 wrote:
'But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most' - Mark Twain (obviously!)

I dont think there is anything else i should say, the quote is pretty much self-explanatory.

And yet, despite the lack of worship, the lack of glory, the lack of prayer, and the lesser power... according to Christians, he's still winning.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 4:30:46 AM
At 8/26/2014 4:13:09 AM, Beastt wrote:

And yet, despite the lack of worship, the lack of glory, the lack of prayer, and the lesser power... according to Christians, he's still winning.

Yeah but satan hides his WMD's in hell, cos god can't go there. Clever.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 4:35:38 AM

Satanists ... Obviously.