Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:39:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 8:13:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
BOG is your god.

All hail BoG!
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:41:48 AM
At 8/26/2014 10:39:11 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
BOG is your god.

All hail BoG!

Give 'em enough rope and they can't even find a fuk'n tree.
I have a ball here.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:47:17 AM
At 8/26/2014 10:21:50 AM, slo1 wrote:
I like BOG. He is about as good as any to be a god, but unfortunately he is only a Saint.

Long live BOG!

Our BoG, who art on earth,
Harrowed be thy name.
Thy fantasy come,
Thy will be dumb,
In space, as it is on earth.
Give us this day,
our daily chuckle,
And forgive us our disbelief,
As we forgive those who believe against us.
And lead us not into delusion,
But deliver us from the deluded one.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:53:17 AM
At 8/26/2014 10:47:17 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 8/26/2014 10:21:50 AM, slo1 wrote:
I like BOG. He is about as good as any to be a god, but unfortunately he is only a Saint.

Long live BOG!

Our BoG, who art on earth,
Harrowed be thy name.
Thy fantasy come,
Thy will be dumb,
In space, as it is on earth.
Give us this day,
our daily chuckle,
And forgive us our disbelief,
As we forgive those who believe against us.
And lead us not into delusion,
But deliver us from the deluded one.

AMEN
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:31:12 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:26:55 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
This is stupid.

So you know your bog? OK!
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:32:04 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:31:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/26/2014 11:26:55 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:
This is stupid.

So you know your bog? OK!

Would you please speak like a normal human being?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:37:11 AM
BOG is confused, we should feel sorry for him......I feel sorry for everybody. I have to admit I do try to poke some truth in fun at people who are confused and misguided like atheists, Muslims, Existentialists, Deists, Humanists, Hindus, Catholics, Wiccans, Hindus, Buddists, Bhai, Moonies, but really I feel sorry for everybody. The only one I don't feel sorry for is myself because i know I deserve to burn in Hell but my sins are forgiven and I am going to heaven. I don't feel sorry for myself and I am thankful to God beyond words for His mercy moment by moment and the unspeakable gift when He gave Himself as the Son of God, God the Son, to pay for my sins so I could be pardoned and have eternal life.

Anybody who has no sympathy for somebody who is deluded is sick, but that's the way sin works. We tend to justify ourselves and don't want to admit that we deserve to die and burn in Hell now for our sins.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:43:48 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:37:11 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
BOG is confused, we should feel sorry for him......I feel sorry for everybody. I have to admit I do try to poke some truth in fun at people who are confused and misguided like atheists, Muslims, Existentialists, Deists, Humanists, Hindus, Catholics, Wiccans, Hindus, Buddists, Bhai, Moonies, but really I feel sorry for everybody. The only one I don't feel sorry for is myself because i know I deserve to burn in Hell but my sins are forgiven and I am going to heaven. I don't feel sorry for myself and I am thankful to God beyond words for His mercy moment by moment and the unspeakable gift when He gave Himself as the Son of God, God the Son, to pay for my sins so I could be pardoned and have eternal life.

Anybody who has no sympathy for somebody who is deluded is sick, but that's the way sin works. We tend to justify ourselves and don't want to admit that we deserve to die and burn in Hell now for our sins.

Well, if you were half the man we all thought you were, you would step up and take the punishment you deserve voluntarily, you filthy sinner.
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:44:38 AM

Oh hey, I was wondering when you'd show up. I found a guy on this board who claims to be the son of God. What do ya think about that?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:48:42 AM

Will ya just look at that? This dude is actually the god bog thinks he is. Go you good thing.

He feels sorry for the vast majority of the human race because he is the only dude that his god has saved.

Did anybody else hear HUBRIS?
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:53:42 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:48:42 AM, bulproof wrote:

Will ya just look at that? This dude is actually the god bog thinks he is. Go you good thing.

He feels sorry for the vast majority of the human race because he is the only dude that his god has saved.

Are you always this insufferable?
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:58:42 AM
An amusing and cute attempt at ridicule.

To sum up this thread and the fruits it bears:

1- If you become a theist we will laugh at you. Therefore you should not become a theist.
2- Trying to interrupt the logical conclusion a debate leads to. A redherring is a smelly fish that is dragged along the trail of the fox in order to mislead the hunting dogs.

Anyways, have fun fulfilling your emotional needs my atheist friends. I hope the level clowns and comedians bring does not get dragged to intellectual threads.

Pst:
I hope BoG doesn't make an essay long rant, for your commit blasphemy in the Lord's name, and try to tarnish his glory by planting confusion among the ignorant, the knowledgeable, and bornofgod, his eternal and loyal servant. The creator's words shall not be silenced, such as truth cannot be silenced, that is the decree he bestowed among his saints. The blasphemers see themselves as kings, but the false kings who think themselves knowing of truth are but invisible for they do not know the difference between truths and lies.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:02:20 PM
At 8/26/2014 11:53:42 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:

OH yes little thing, especially if you lack the capacity for thought. But you keep trying sweety. Maybe you will achieve that capacity when you grow up.
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:11:50 PM
At 8/26/2014 12:02:20 PM, bulproof wrote:

OH yes little thing, especially if you lack the capacity for thought. But you keep trying sweety. Maybe you will achieve that capacity when you grow up.

And what makes you think I lack that capacity?
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:29:46 PM

You forgot christians.

Speak for yourself.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:52:15 PM

No, but I felt it wash over me like a cold wave on the beach...
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:55:40 PM

You listed Hindus twice...are they particularly evil?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:19:59 PM
At 8/26/2014 12:02:20 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yeah, Bulproof pretty much kills time sitting on the religion forum thinking of new ways to either
a. Anger theists
b. Make fun of Theists
Its pretty much his life work at this point.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:17:05 PM
At 8/26/2014 12:29:46 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
You forgot christians.

Speak for yourself.

We are all the same at heart, sin works the same way in all of us, works for death. We all die for our sin and we all deserve to burn in Hell. I feel sorry for everybody except myself. I know I deserve to die and burn in Hell and I know I am forgiven and going to heaven. I know I have eternal life now. I know Jesus Christ took my death to give me His eternal life. I am His property now, bought and paid for by His blood and secured by His resurrection, justified through faith in His blood which paid for my sins. I feel sorry for anybody who has to go through the trials, pains, and sufferings this world is permeated with. And I sure feel sorry for somebody like BOG. An atheist is much more willfully ignorant and does not merit the same kind of sypathy as somebody who is obviously fallen into delusions of grandeur. Both really are pitiful.

I feel sorry for anybody who does not know for sure that their sins are forgiven and they are saved from Hell and going to heaven.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:19:25 PM
BOG is your god.

GOD is BOG's GOD
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:34:04 PM
At 8/26/2014 12:55:40 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Too much coffee maybe, I was thinking of the similarity Hinduism and Buddism when I got to Buddists, so I mentioned Hindus again. Funny of you to notice that for me.

Jesus called his disciples, 11 of which became the apostles, evil. Our sin nature makes us all evil. We are all gone away from God. Sorry, you are evil too. I know it's hard to admit. We are all sinners, we all have an evil sin nature, we all deserve to die for our sin and burn in Hell. I sure can speak for myself on this, and I sure can say the same is true for you and everybody else. You can say it's not true, but you can't get out of death and you won't get out of Hell if you don't get saved from it.

Goodnight. At least you are having a little fun for now. Time is running out.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:04:44 PM
At 8/26/2014 9:17:05 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 8/26/2014 12:29:46 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
You forgot christians.

Speak for yourself.

We are all the same at heart, sin works the same way in all of us, works for death. We all die for our sin and we all deserve to burn in Hell. I feel sorry for everybody except myself. I know I deserve to die and burn in Hell and I know I am forgiven and going to heaven. I know I have eternal life now. I know Jesus Christ took my death to give me His eternal life. I am His property now, bought and paid for by His blood and secured by His resurrection, justified through faith in His blood which paid for my sins. I feel sorry for anybody who has to go through the trials, pains, and sufferings this world is permeated with. And I sure feel sorry for somebody like BOG. An atheist is much more willfully ignorant and does not merit the same kind of sypathy as somebody who is obviously fallen into delusions of grandeur. Both really are pitiful.

I feel sorry for anybody who does not know for sure that their sins are forgiven and they are saved from Hell and going to heaven.

I really don't think you're in a position to "feel sorry" for anyone...
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 11:32:18 PM
At 8/26/2014 9:34:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Too much coffee maybe, I was thinking of the similarity Hinduism and Buddism when I got to Buddists, so I mentioned Hindus again. Funny of you to notice that for me.

Jesus called his disciples, 11 of which became the apostles, evil. Our sin nature makes us all evil. We are all gone away from God. Sorry, you are evil too. I know it's hard to admit. We are all sinners, we all have an evil sin nature, we all deserve to die for our sin and burn in Hell. I sure can speak for myself on this, and I sure can say the same is true for you and everybody else. You can say it's not true, but you can't get out of death and you won't get out of Hell if you don't get saved from it.

Yea, it doesn't bother me that you think 1, Hell is real, 2. I'm evil, and 3. I'm going to it. I do not accept the authority you think you have to proclaim these things. For me to be concerned it would presuppose I have a belief in your god, which I don't. Have a good night, yourself!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:39:15 AM
At 8/26/2014 11:32:18 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:34:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Yea, it doesn't bother me that you think 1, Hell is real, 2. I'm evil, and 3. I'm going to it. I do not accept the authority you think you have to proclaim these things. For me to be concerned it would presuppose I have a belief in your god, which I don't. Have a good night, yourself!

... and right up there we have an example of the d-u-m-b-n-e-s-s which seems to characterize some Christians.

(1) "We are all sinners" (not if we are counting the babies and very young)
(2) "We all have an evil sin nature" (No, we don't.)

It's Calvinistic nonsense like that that exposes certain theologies to open ridicule.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."