Jump to topic:

Religious priest pwned by atheist

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:09:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is a story about how a religious priest was pwned by an atheist the priest sed that the earth is 6000 years old and that atheists are Satan worsipers who shud be executed and that gays are evil people who should be killed and then the atheist came in and sed that religion was brainwashing and that all religion is evil and that Easter Bunny is as false as religion and that religus people believe that unicorns are real so the priest was pwned and he retreated and recanted his fath and becam an evolutionistims.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
RulerOfNone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:13:49 PM
You should be charged with murder, because I'm pretty sure a few brain cells died while I read that.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 12:15:20 PM
The priest's plan to infiltrate the circle of atheists in order to destroy it from the inside went as expected.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 4:31:55 PM
At 8/26/2014 12:13:49 PM, RulerOfNone wrote:
You should be charged with murder, because I'm pretty sure a few brain cells died while I read that.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 4:39:23 PM
At 8/26/2014 12:09:33 PM, jh1234l wrote:
This is a story about how a religious priest was pwned by an atheist the priest sed that the earth is 6000 years old and that atheists are Satan worsipers who shud be executed and that gays are evil people who should be killed and then the atheist came in and sed that religion was brainwashing and that all religion is evil and that Easter Bunny is as false as religion and that religus people believe that unicorns are real so the priest was pwned and he retreated and recanted his fath and becam an evolutionistims.

I cry evrytim.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 4:43:03 PM

Isn't that story in the Book of Moron?
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 11:55:24 AM
At 8/26/2014 4:39:23 PM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

I cry evrytim.
Yes you do
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Arasa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:10:49 AM

What was the name of this priest?