Jump to topic:

Christianity sucks and here is why!

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:29:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are a number of things I can't stand about Christianity, and I would just love to share them with you. I want to share this with you because Christianity's editorials have merged with paternalism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both feed blind hatred. And both exhibit cruelty to animals.

Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that I plan to take up the mantle and respond to Christianity's actions. Are you with me"or against me? Whatever you decide, Christianity's assistants have the gall to accuse me of selling us fibs and fear mixed with a generous dollop of scapegoatism. Were these sappy, twisted shirkers born without a self-awareness gene? I wish I had a lot more time to answer that question. Unfortunately, the following comment will have to suffice: Christianity maintains that either it is a voice of probity or that the purpose of life is self-gratification. Christianity denies any other possibility. Christianity has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that it's above everyone else. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Christianity's detestable lies, but we can reach the broadest possible audience with the message that Christianity is like an evil genius except without the "genius" part. That might help a few brainwashees see that Christianity has long been filling the air with recrimination and rancor. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Christianity ever manages to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning.

Christianity is just trying to pick a fight. That's why it says that the average working-class person can't see through its chicanery. In public, Christianity promises that it'd never address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. In private, however, it secretly tells its dupes that it'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Christianity. Let's look at the facts. First, Christianity's scummy, lewd criticisms are a sin against nature. Second, Christianity's voiced intentions don't match its actual intentions. And finally, when I first became aware of Christianity's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how Christianity is a hard worker. It works hard to prevent anyone from commenting on its prodigal, deranged dissertations. This is of course most illuminating, but what if we wish to engage rather in eristic search for truth, or in heuristic debate, or perhaps in paromologetic illation? In my experience, an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Christianity's manipulative squibs isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how our problem"and make no mistake about it, it is a severe predicament"is that we currently lack the resources needed to maintain the great principles of virtue, truth, right, and honor. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that somebody has to lead the way to the future, not to the past. That somebody can be you. In any case, I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Christianity's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Christianity's writings to know that you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with testy blatherskites of one sort or another?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that you should not ask, "What exactly is Christianity's point?" but rather, "What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is Christianity going through now?". The latter question is the better one to ask because I recently heard a famous celebrity"I forgot which one"say, "It's incredible to me that anybody could be so pugnacious." That's such a great quote, I wish I had been the one who thought of it. Sadly, the cleverest thing I ever said was that Christianity has already begun draining our hope and enthusiasm. I wish I were joking, but I'm not. What's more, Christianity is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its principles.

Christianity doesn't have any principles, or if it does, it puts them aside whenever they're inconvenient. There is no contradiction here; even though Christianity's rich repertoire of laughable fibs serves only to galvanize a crapulous hysteria, a large-scale version of the cruel mentality that can paint pictures of bad-tempered worlds inhabited by rummy sociopaths, you mustn't forget that it presents itself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Christianity is eloquent in its denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors snooty segregationists. And here we have the ultimate irony because if you were to ask Christianity, it'd say that it doesn't remember protecting undeserved privilege. Not only does Christianity have a very selective memory, but unlike the usual, oppugnant, garden-variety flibbertigibbet, it appears committed to the proposition that its views are correct, self-evident, and based on fact and reason, while other organizations' positions are not just wrong but illegitimate, ideological, and unworthy of serious consideration. If you were to get a second opinion from someone who's not a member of its phalanx of untoward New Age drongos, however, he'd of course tell you that Christianity and its cheerleaders are, by nature, spleeny, counterproductive quidnuncs. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but if it were up to Christianity, its nemeses would have to endure forced, behavior-modification "therapy". That's just another shovel of dirt thrown on the grave of free speech and another reason why we must debunk the nonsense spouted by Christianity's co-conspirators.

For all the alarums and excursions, the fact remains that Christianity's stories about mysticism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. One of the great mysteries of modern life is, How can we break Christianity's hypnotic spell over neurotic, ornery philodoxes? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that Christianity's quarrelsome treacheries spell disaster, especially for the middle class. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Under these conditions, many organizations lie. However, Christianity lies with such ease it's troubling. Calling Christianity's coadjutors thrasonical philosophunculists may be accurate, but I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations because doing so clearly demonstrates how it may gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system right after it reads this letter. Let it. Within a short period of time, I will serve on the side of Truth. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: Christianity has managed to establish a vast number of sleeper cells around the world that, on its command, will use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into marginalizing dissident voices.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 9:15:26 AM
At 8/27/2014 9:14:56 AM, slo1 wrote:
This is weak. I can see your trolling and general nonsense is losing steam.

fix
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:24:29 PM
I think the guy has a problem with Jehovah's Witnesses and is mad at all Christians for not subscribing to Watch Tower Christianity like the guy does..
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:35:20 PM
At 8/26/2014 10:29:01 PM, jh1234l wrote:
There are a number of things I can't stand about Christianity, and I would just love to share them with you. I want to share this with you because Christianity's editorials have merged with paternalism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both feed blind hatred. And both exhibit cruelty to animals.

Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that I plan to take up the mantle and respond to Christianity's actions. Are you with me"or against me? Whatever you decide, Christianity's assistants have the gall to accuse me of selling us fibs and fear mixed with a generous dollop of scapegoatism. Were these sappy, twisted shirkers born without a self-awareness gene? I wish I had a lot more time to answer that question. Unfortunately, the following comment will have to suffice: Christianity maintains that either it is a voice of probity or that the purpose of life is self-gratification. Christianity denies any other possibility. Christianity has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that it's above everyone else. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Christianity's detestable lies, but we can reach the broadest possible audience with the message that Christianity is like an evil genius except without the "genius" part. That might help a few brainwashees see that Christianity has long been filling the air with recrimination and rancor. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Christianity ever manages to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning.

Christianity is just trying to pick a fight. That's why it says that the average working-class person can't see through its chicanery. In public, Christianity promises that it'd never address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. In private, however, it secretly tells its dupes that it'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Christianity. Let's look at the facts. First, Christianity's scummy, lewd criticisms are a sin against nature. Second, Christianity's voiced intentions don't match its actual intentions. And finally, when I first became aware of Christianity's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how Christianity is a hard worker. It works hard to prevent anyone from commenting on its prodigal, deranged dissertations. This is of course most illuminating, but what if we wish to engage rather in eristic search for truth, or in heuristic debate, or perhaps in paromologetic illation? In my experience, an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Christianity's manipulative squibs isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how our problem"and make no mistake about it, it is a severe predicament"is that we currently lack the resources needed to maintain the great principles of virtue, truth, right, and honor. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that somebody has to lead the way to the future, not to the past. That somebody can be you. In any case, I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Christianity's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Christianity's writings to know that you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with testy blatherskites of one sort or another?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that you should not ask, "What exactly is Christianity's point?" but rather, "What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is Christianity going through now?". The latter question is the better one to ask because I recently heard a famous celebrity"I forgot which one"say, "It's incredible to me that anybody could be so pugnacious." That's such a great quote, I wish I had been the one who thought of it. Sadly, the cleverest thing I ever said was that Christianity has already begun draining our hope and enthusiasm. I wish I were joking, but I'm not. What's more, Christianity is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its principles.

Christianity doesn't have any principles, or if it does, it puts them aside whenever they're inconvenient. There is no contradiction here; even though Christianity's rich repertoire of laughable fibs serves only to galvanize a crapulous hysteria, a large-scale version of the cruel mentality that can paint pictures of bad-tempered worlds inhabited by rummy sociopaths, you mustn't forget that it presents itself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Christianity is eloquent in its denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors snooty segregationists. And here we have the ultimate irony because if you were to ask Christianity, it'd say that it doesn't remember protecting undeserved privilege. Not only does Christianity have a very selective memory, but unlike the usual, oppugnant, garden-variety flibbertigibbet, it appears committed to the proposition that its views are correct, self-evident, and based on fact and reason, while other organizations' positions are not just wrong but illegitimate, ideological, and unworthy of serious consideration. If you were to get a second opinion from someone who's not a member of its phalanx of untoward New Age drongos, however, he'd of course tell you that Christianity and its cheerleaders are, by nature, spleeny, counterproductive quidnuncs. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but if it were up to Christianity, its nemeses would have to endure forced, behavior-modification "therapy". That's just another shovel of dirt thrown on the grave of free speech and another reason why we must debunk the nonsense spouted by Christianity's co-conspirators.

For all the alarums and excursions, the fact remains that Christianity's stories about mysticism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. One of the great mysteries of modern life is, How can we break Christianity's hypnotic spell over neurotic, ornery philodoxes? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that Christianity's quarrelsome treacheries spell disaster, especially for the middle class. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Under these conditions, many organizations lie. However, Christianity lies with such ease it's troubling. Calling Christianity's coadjutors thrasonical philosophunculists may be accurate, but I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations because doing so clearly demonstrates how it may gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system right after it reads this letter. Let it. Within a short period of time, I will serve on the side of Truth. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: Christianity has managed to establish a vast number of sleeper cells around the world that, on its command, will use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into marginalizing dissident voices.

Did you use the complaint generator to make this?
Because many of these points are blatant lies.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:42:17 PM
I bet if you asked him how a christian or christianity in general has ever prevented him from doing anything or saying anything in his entire life he could not think of one thing. That would be true of all people most likely.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:55:14 PM
Notice the wild Christians tearing one of their own limb from limb. In the absence of victory against atheists, they turn to their own for nourishment.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW