Jump to topic:

Insults.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 4:27:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I tried to find all of newts insults in the last 24hrs, but the task is beyond me.

The numbers are just incredible and the effort not worth it.

It would make no difference to either him or airmax.

The last thread I posted demonstrating, just four, of his vitriolic, insulting and first forays into threads that were being discussed without animosity was removed by airmax because it was a demonstration of MY worst behaviour. hahahahahahaha.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:28:23 PM
At 8/29/2014 4:27:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
I tried to find all of newts insults in the last 24hrs, but the task is beyond me.

The last thread I posted demonstrating, just four, of his vitriolic, insulting and first forays into threads that were being discussed without animosity was removed by airmax because it was a demonstration of MY worst behaviour. hahahahahahaha.

No, not your worst, just your usual trollish behavior.

Airmax obviously believes you were trolling with that post. I wish he would delete a few more of the troll droppings you're littering the board with. Multiple troll piles with low views and low responses. Some with no responses at all. And every single one of them with an asinine topic delivered as if logic was Ebola.

It is clear that most posters move on as soon as they see your sig. But perhaps if you created 5 threads a day instead of just 3, you might get more of a response. Yeah you'd have to self bump them more often to keep the clunkers from congregating at the bottom, but so what, you've never been ashamed to self bump.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:34:22 PM

Right, the forum's troll with over 7500+ troll posts is a victim. And we do love how his drug addled silliness spawns a different troll thread every time his troll fancy is struck.

This is what happens when you tell troll boy that really, people understand what plural means. That its ridiculously rude and, well arrogant in the extreme, to pretend that people don;t know that.

But having insulted someone who is willing to stand up to him, and being embarrassed by his own stupidity ... again ... now he's a super victim in addition to being a super troll.

Drugs are bad.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:34:59 PM
At 8/29/2014 1:28:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Airmax obviously believes you were trolling with that post. I wish he would delete a few more of the troll droppings you're littering the board with. Multiple troll piles with low views and low responses. Some with no responses at all. And every single one of them with an asinine topic delivered as if logic was Ebola.

It is clear that most posters move on as soon as they see your sig. But perhaps if you created 5 threads a day instead of just 3, you might get more of a response. Yeah you'd have to self bump them more often to keep the clunkers from congregating at the bottom, but so what, you've never been ashamed to self bump.

Amen.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:41:07 PM
At 8/29/2014 1:34:22 PM, neutral wrote:

Right, the forum's troll with over 7500+ troll posts is a victim. And we do love how his drug addled silliness spawns a different troll thread every time his troll fancy is struck.

This is what happens when you tell troll boy that really, people understand what plural means. That its ridiculously rude and, well arrogant in the extreme, to pretend that people don;t know that.

But having insulted someone who is willing to stand up to him, and being embarrassed by his own stupidity ... again ... now he's a super victim in addition to being a super troll.

Drugs are bad.

Drugs aren't necessarily bad. Look at Saint Brad Holkesvig. If ever a person on here - or off here - needed some drugs, it's him. And look at CelestialTorah aka BioMystic. No doubt he would have never discovered his astrological gnostic religion (or baptized his old peace sword) if not for high levels of THC enhancing his visionary process.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 1:45:04 AM
Look at the claws come out on the little'uns.

Just more of the insult laden vitriolic drivel they always post.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:54:28 AM
At 8/30/2014 1:45:04 AM, bulproof wrote:

Damn do you see how little newt and his bumbuddy thang runaway when confronted?

Poor bullies are cowards when confronted. When I was younger I loved beating up bullies, come to think of it even at my age I'd probably do the thang and his toy story character dumply doohicky ranger at the same time anyway.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:56:18 AM
At 8/29/2014 1:28:23 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Are you a dumply doohickey ranger as well?
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:03:35 AM
At 8/30/2014 8:54:28 AM, bulproof wrote:

Poor bullies are cowards when confronted. When I was younger I loved beating up bullies, come to think of it even at my age I'd probably do the thang and his toy story character dumply doohicky ranger at the same time anyway.

So you used to beat up yourself? Strange...
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:08:11 AM
At 8/30/2014 9:03:35 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

What you meant to say was LL still beats himself off.

No little sweety I was the bully's bully, if they were bullying someone and they saw me they ran faster than Usain Bolt, just as you and thang and toy story boy would.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:10:04 AM
At 8/30/2014 9:08:11 AM, bulproof wrote:

No little sweety I was the bully's bully, if they were bullying someone and they saw me they ran faster than Usain Bolt, just as you and thang and toy story boy would.

I probably would too if I knew that the second you opened your mouth you'd start spewing out Anti-Theist bulcrap.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:15:00 AM
At 8/30/2014 9:10:04 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

I probably would too if I knew that the second you opened your mouth you'd start spewing out Anti-Theist bulcrap.

Good christian boy at the time, you know like Hitler and it wasn't my mouth but my fists they feared, just like you.
Honestly little fella you were out of your league before you posted, so I will leave you alone now. You aren't worth my time and couldn't even pretend to be a bully to kindergarten kids.

Off you go now.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:27:49 AM
At 8/30/2014 9:15:00 AM, bulproof wrote:

Good christian boy at the time, you know like Hitler and it wasn't my mouth but my fists they feared, just like you.
Honestly little fella you were out of your league before you posted, so I will leave you alone now. You aren't worth my time and couldn't even pretend to be a bully to kindergarten kids.

Off you go now.

Ooh. You punched me through your computer. I'm so scared!
Of course, there is no way to confirm whether what you say is true or not. You might be a fairly big guy, or you could be an underweight nerd wimp. But since I don't know who you are, I can only decide for myself whether or not I want to believe your claim.
Nice try though.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 1:19:25 PM
At 8/30/2014 9:27:49 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Off you go now.

Of course, there is no way to confirm whether what you say is true or not. You might be a fairly big guy, or you could be an underweight nerd wimp. But since I don't know who you are, I can only decide for myself whether or not I want to believe your claim.
Nice try though.

Lol, bully would do anything for his lame thread to get posts, even double posting. Can we say OCD? I thought we could.

Come on. Bully is young. From immaturity of his posts, and how he thinks calling someone a kid is an insult, he has to be a teenager. And the inordinate amount of time he spends on the net, and the religious forum no less, screams that he's a socially awkward nerd. Me thinks the only thing ever to fear his fists is probably lying shriveled in his pants. lol.

Bully, where are DU'h and plexy? Did you retire them? You know you can use them, or create other alter-egos, to post to your lame threads to make it appear like your threads are interesting and popular.

I'll help out where I can.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 1:21:45 PM
At 8/30/2014 1:19:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Off you go now.

Nice try though.

Lol, bully would do anything for his lame thread to get posts, even double posting. Can we say OCD? I thought we could.

Come on. Bully is young. From immaturity of his posts, and how he thinks calling someone a kid is an insult, he has to be a teenager. And the inordinate amount of time he spends on the net, and the religious forum no less, screams that he's a socially awkward nerd. Me thinks the only thing ever to fear his fists is probably lying shriveled in his pants. lol.

Bully, where are DU'h and plexy? Did you retire them? You know you can use them, or create other alter-egos, to post to your lame threads to make it appear like your threads are interesting and popular.

I know who Perplexed was, but who's DU?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 1:30:53 PM
At 8/30/2014 1:21:45 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Off you go now.

Nice try though.

DebateUser. Bully's other alter-ego. I think he retired plexy. Have you seen DU'h around recently? I liked him because he was the only poster more stupid than bully.

Ok, ok, he was bully, but the character he played was more moronic than bully. Let's not quibble. Coming off as more stupid than bully may just qualify as a miracle.

The DU'h nickname is a respectful nod to his intelligence level.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 1:36:09 PM
At 8/30/2014 1:30:53 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Off you go now.

Nice try though.

DebateUser. Bully's other alter-ego. I think he retired plexy. Have you seen DU'h around recently? I liked him because he was the only poster more stupid than bully.

Ok, ok, he was bully, but the character he played was more moronic than bully. Let's not quibble. Coming off as more stupid than bully may just qualify as a miracle.

You mean he was a multi-account of Bulproof?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 1:46:13 PM
At 8/30/2014 1:36:09 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/30/2014 1:30:53 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Off you go now.

Nice try though.

You mean he was a multi-account of Bulproof?

Shhhh! though they were the unholy Trinity of Stupidity, no one was supposed to know.

bully is a troll, so posters sooner or later get wise to him and he has to invent another character to get any play. He may be working on a new one now. His characters are easily identifiable. You shall know them by their stuip.....idity.

lol.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 3:24:52 PM

Even I'd take up for you on that one. Those posts weren't demonstrations of your worst behavior: they were examples of your normal behavior.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:19:56 PM
At 8/30/2014 2:36:47 PM, neutral wrote:
I don't think this is going at all the way bully boy imagined it would.

It's going exactly as I prophesied.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 1:31:16 AM
At 8/30/2014 10:19:56 PM, bulproof wrote:

You prophesied that you would be utterly gutted? And you did it anyway? Ethan is right.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 1:35:30 AM
At 8/31/2014 1:31:16 AM, neutral wrote:

You prophesied that you would be utterly gutted? And you did it anyway? Ethan is right.

Nah dummy I prophesied that all of the insults would come from the christian side of the fence.

Another prophecy fulfilled.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 1:45:10 AM
At 8/31/2014 1:35:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

Nah dummy I prophesied that all of the insults would come from the christian side of the fence.

It seems that people are insinuating that you = Perplexed. Surely not.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 1:49:53 AM

And yet, every oat you have on here is laced with insults ... another douchey display of troll bias. How's the anti-bullying going? Which is amazing, given that someone holds a position of actual authority and power, and all of the sudden you view yourself, despite beating up the bullies and thereby declaring yourself the bully, as some kind of playground war hero?

Because trolls, especially atheists, cannot accept any objective view point that finds value in religious people. And yet it is still there, and these screeching displays of animus in which you alternately find yourself both bully and victim, speak plainly about the disassociation between your views and simple reality.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:01:39 AM
At 8/31/2014 1:49:53 AM, neutral wrote:

And yet, every oat you have on here is laced with insults ... another douchey display of troll bias. How's the anti-bullying going? Which is amazing, given that someone holds a position of actual authority and power, and all of the sudden you view yourself, despite beating up the bullies and thereby declaring yourself the bully, as some kind of playground war hero?

Because trolls, especially atheists, cannot accept any objective view point that finds value in religious people. And yet it is still there, and these screeching displays of animus in which you alternately find yourself both bully and victim, speak plainly about the disassociation between your views and simple reality.

You're the victim newt, that's your war cry. I've never claimed the title.
I don't know what an oat is in your context, but I know that you lie about the insults, which have only come from your side.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:07:57 AM
At 8/31/2014 2:01:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 1:49:53 AM, neutral wrote:

You're the victim newt, that's your war cry. I've never claimed the title.
I don't know what an oat is in your context, but I know that you lie about the insults, which have only come from your side.

See your own OP douche. YOU were the victim of insults ... poor, poor troll boy. Now, you need to be an internet tough guy, because flexing your muscles and being a total *ssclown on the internet seeking to knock down everyone and anything in a display of rapid abuse is of course ... not a victim ... an abusive twit.

But that is what you choose to be, and somehow makes you a victim of Christian aggression, which you foresee with the Force, but are not a victim of ... no Sir.

Are you on drugs?

Because the failure to keep track of what you say is frankly alarming. Either tan or your emotions are so out of control that no rational ability can stop the reflexive need to lash out in classic abusive behavior. Maybe its just both.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 5:39:57 AM
At 8/29/2014 1:41:07 PM, annanicole wrote:

Drugs aren't necessarily bad. Look at Saint Brad Holkesvig. If ever a person on here - or off here - needed some drugs, it's him. And look at CelestialTorah aka BioMystic. No doubt he would have never discovered his astrological gnostic religion (or baptized his old peace sword) if not for high levels of THC enhancing his visionary process.

I don't know anna, I've read some of the stuff CelestialTorah says and even I find it agreeable. You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss him just because you consider him a heretic. After all, Jesus was considered a heretic too.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 5:52:56 AM
At 9/1/2014 5:39:57 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/29/2014 1:41:07 PM, annanicole wrote:

I don't know anna, I've read some of the stuff CelestialTorah says and even I find it agreeable.

Well, so do I. Even a blind hog finds an acorn ever now and then. He's right about the mindless support of some folks for Israel. But on the whole, no: he's a semi-gnostic astrologist who just makes it up as he goes.