Jump to topic:

People who say there is no God are fools

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 7:47:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I will respond once for every ten posts here. I look forward to all the questions, comments, and snide remarks. God loves you.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:04:25 AM
Matthew 5:22 ESV
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, "You fool!" will be liable to the hell of fire.
KafkaF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:05:37 AM
At 8/30/2014 7:47:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
God loves you.

You have repeatedly demonstrated that this isn't true, even if 'God' does exist.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:24:36 AM
At 8/30/2014 8:05:37 AM, KafkaF wrote:
God loves you.

You have repeatedly demonstrated that this isn't true, even if 'God' does exist.

Lol, after being subject to his spam for months in end I find this hyterical..
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:07:25 PM
At 8/30/2014 9:24:36 AM, Envisage wrote:
God loves you.

Lol, after being subject to his spam for months in end I find this hyterical.

Where has my favorite foul mouth God-hating death loving fool been? I thought his accont was closed for foul mouth and harassment. At first I thought maybe somebody knocked his big mouth teeth out and he closed his DDO account himself, But then, I said, no, it was just his foul mouth and he probably still has whatever is left of his teeth.
The punk sure would not keep his teeth long where I come from.

By the way, your smelling is hysterical and your spelling stinks.

Psalm 14
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:11:42 PM
At 8/30/2014 8:04:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, "You fool!" will be liable to the hell of fire.

This passage from Matthew is in the context of relations between brotthers. If you are a child of hell, you are not my brother. If you are not born into God's family, you are not my brother. If you say there is no God, you are a fool. If you don't like me saying it, you probably are a child of Hell and need to be saved from it.

Psalm 14
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:14:50 PM
God loves you.

You believe it is not true and according to your own words, the only real hope you have is death. God loves you if you believe it or not. Me telling you the truth saying you are lost and condemned to Hell if you don't get saved from it is the most loving thing I can do for you. Making you feel better or more comfortable in the world would be nothing more than padding your coffin if I don't warn you of the danger you are in.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:25:14 PM
I will respond once for every ten posts here. I look forward to all the questions, comments, and snide remarks. God loves you.

My god is better than yours. We are all fools including you and me. We are all fools regardless of whether there is a god or not. I respect that you anticipate "snide comments". We shall burn in the fires of reality as we deny the existance of god. We, are the demons of the reality. There is no god. God is a figurative image created and set into the minds of both the strong and weak minded. God was created to control the minds and civilisations of life. Jesus is black, but he still loves you...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:37:09 PM

A piss poor attempt at dialog at best. You are the enemy of god and those who belive
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 7:06:08 PM
At 8/30/2014 4:37:09 PM, sadolite wrote:

A piss poor attempt at dialog at best. You are the enemy of god and those who belive

Did you overdose on jerk head pills today so you could not belive? Obviously the only dialog you want is a fight. Keep parading your idiotic self putting on a tough guy show and you will fall. Have you ever heard "pride goes before a fall"? It's part of God's Word. But you don't care what God says, do you? You are going to show God who deserves to live forever, aren't you? You da man, ain't ya? God is not god. God is God. You might want to get His name right when you are pretending to be the identifier of His enemies. The devil believes in God, but you are stronger, smarter, and more righteous than the devil and just as good as God, right? The devil is setting you up to sift you like wheat, and only God can save you. You are in danger of Hell fire with one foot in the grave and the other on ice melting from the fire of Hell below it.

God loves you. He Himself, in the form of God the Son, took on the body of a man to pay for your arrogance agaisnt Him (the arrogance you show toward me here really is you heart attitude toward God) . He took your death, took the death you deserve, the same death I deserve for breaking His perfect law, even while you were still His enemy. He rose from the grave offering you forgiveness if you will admit you are the one who deserves to die and burn in Hell, believe He died for you and rose from the grave bodily and is God, and call on God in the name of the risen Saviour, Jesus Christ. You will face Him as your Judge if you reject Him as your Saviour. If you trample His blood under your feet untill you finalize your death, then your choice of being rejected by Him is finalized and you will be cast away like garbage into the fire of Hell. I hope you live a long long life if that is what it takes for you to realize that you don't have the right to eternal life and God offers it to you as a gift through the blood of Jesus Christ.

God loves you. Your sin has separated you from Him, and He made the way for you to return to Him and be pardoned from Hell and have eternal life. God wants you in heaven, but if you keep on going your own way trying to prove your own goodness, you will not prevail against God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 7:09:17 PM
At 8/30/2014 4:25:14 PM, NiamC wrote:

My god is better than yours. We are all fools including you and me. We are all fools regardless of whether there is a god or not. I respect that you anticipate "snide comments". We shall burn in the fires of reality as we deny the existance of god. We, are the demons of the reality. There is no god. God is a figurative image created and set into the minds of both the strong and weak minded. God was created to control the minds and civilisations of life. Jesus is black, but he still loves you...

You are nutso. God loves you.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:41:38 PM
At 8/30/2014 7:06:08 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Did you overdose on jerk head pills today so you could not belive? Obviously the only dialog you want is a fight. Keep parading your idiotic self putting on a tough guy show and you will fall. Have you ever heard "pride goes before a fall"? It's part of God's Word. But you don't care what God says, do you? You are going to show God who deserves to live forever, aren't you? You da man, ain't ya? God is not god. God is God. You might want to get His name right when you are pretending to be the identifier of His enemies. The devil believes in God, but you are stronger, smarter, and more righteous than the devil and just as good as God, right? The devil is setting you up to sift you like wheat, and only God can save you. You are in danger of Hell fire with one foot in the grave and the other on ice melting from the fire of Hell below it.

God loves you. He Himself, in the form of God the Son, took on the body of a man to pay for your arrogance agaisnt Him (the arrogance you show toward me here really is you heart attitude toward God) . He took your death, took the death you deserve, the same death I deserve for breaking His perfect law, even while you were still His enemy. He rose from the grave offering you forgiveness if you will admit you are the one who deserves to die and burn in Hell, believe He died for you and rose from the grave bodily and is God, and call on God in the name of the risen Saviour, Jesus Christ. You will face Him as your Judge if you reject Him as your Saviour. If you trample His blood under your feet untill you finalize your death, then your choice of being rejected by Him is finalized and you will be cast away like garbage into the fire of Hell. I hope you live a long long life if that is what it takes for you to realize that you don't have the right to eternal life and God offers it to you as a gift through the blood of Jesus Christ.

God loves you. Your sin has separated you from Him, and He made the way for you to return to Him and be pardoned from Hell and have eternal life. God wants you in heaven, but if you keep on going your own way trying to prove your own goodness, you will not prevail against God.

You in no way are or exemplify any aspect of the word of god. You are a wolf in sheeps clothing You are what the word of god warns us about. You seek to defile your fellow man.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:06:41 PM
At 8/30/2014 8:41:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

You in no way are or exemplify any aspect of the word of god. You are a wolf in sheeps clothing You are what the word of god warns us about. You seek to defile your fellow man.

You are defiled and you are trying to put on a show like you think you are the greatest thing to kick up dust on God's Earth. I don't seek to defile anybody, we are all defiled by sin. Have you ever asked yourself "what is my problem"?.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:37:45 PM

You beat me to the punch, dang it! Good Job.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Keltron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:58:03 PM
"I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'" Your hero Dubbya.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 5:28:50 AM
Perhaps you should take note that the claim you've made was written by people who believe there is a God. So all they're saying is, "people who don't believe what we believe, are fools". Why do you think that holds any authority?

Do you recall what "Matthew" says about calling other people "fools"?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 5:36:43 AM
At 8/30/2014 4:11:42 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

This passage from Matthew is in the context of relations between brotthers. If you are a child of hell, you are not my brother. If you are not born into God's family, you are not my brother. If you say there is no God, you are a fool. If you don't like me saying it, you probably are a child of Hell and need to be saved from it.

Psalm 14

You're not reading the verse from Matthew, you're reading into the verse. Being angry without justification is in regard to one's brother. But no such specific is applied to uttering the words "you fool". Like most Christians, you don't believe the Bible. You alter it into a form you agree with, and they you claim belief.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 5:43:16 AM

WHY do you believe? There is absolutely no reason to believe in God, when there is no evidence for God.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 7:51:57 AM

But wait a sec!! Jesus says
Matthew 23:17 Youfools and blind: for which is greater, the gold, or the
temple that sanctifies the gold? -_-
Never fart near dog
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 8:08:12 AM
At 8/31/2014 7:51:57 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

But wait a sec!! Jesus says
Matthew 23:17 Youfools and blind: for which is greater, the gold, or the
temple that sanctifies the gold? -_-

Well, that's it. Jesus went to Hell.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 8:19:31 AM

The Argument for Atheism From the Bible

1. *arbitrary passage from OT*
2. *arbitrary passage from NT*
3. therefore, God does not exist
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 8:36:14 AM
At 8/31/2014 5:36:43 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:11:42 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Psalm 14

You're not reading the verse from Matthew, you're reading into the verse. Being angry without justification is in regard to one's brother. But no such specific is applied to uttering the words "you fool". Like most Christians, you don't believe the Bible. You alter it into a form you agree with, and they you claim belief.

Look up "Handbook of Biblical Evidences". That's a good place to start since appareently you are outright rejecting the Bible as the Word of God. If you have any wisdom in you at all, you need to consider the possibility that you are ignoring valid evidence and heading for the fate you deserve, dying in your sin (all unrighteousness is sin, we are unrighteous in God's eyes and mind, God who sees every imagination we have, everything we do, and knows every word we say. God knows we are wicked by nature, and if you say you are good you are a liar. We have all gone bad and being nice does not change what we have done and what we are; sinners. You don't have much time left, maybe a lot less than you think. Don't be a fool. The evidence you are daring God to show you is the fire of Hell, because you are rejecting the loving call of His voice while He is being patient and merciful toward you. He won't be patient forever. He has a plan, and your refusal to trust Him won't stop Him from having His way with alll of His Creation. I'm not going to argue with you any more if you will not investigate the evidences God provides. Sorry.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 8:40:04 AM
At 8/31/2014 5:43:16 AM, Beastt wrote:

WHY do you believe? There is absolutely no reason to believe in God, when there is no evidence for God.

Look up "Handbook of Biblical Evidences". That's a good place to start since appareently you are outright rejecting the Bible as the Word of God. If you have any wisdom in you at all, you need to consider the possibility that you are ignoring valid evidence and heading for the fate you deserve, dying in your sin (all unrighteousness is sin, we are unrighteous in God's eyes and mind, God who sees every imagination we have, everything we do, and knows every word we say. God knows we are wicked by nature, and if you say you are good you are a liar. We have all gone bad and being nice does not change what we have done and what we are; sinners. You don't have much time left, maybe a lot less than you think. Don't be a fool. The evidence you are daring God to show you is the fire of Hell, because you are rejecting the loving call of His voice while He is being patient and merciful toward you. He won't be patient forever. He has a plan, and your refusal to trust Him won't stop Him from having His way with alll of His Creation. I'm not going to argue with you any more if you will not investigate the evidences God provides. Sorry.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:00:32 AM
At 8/30/2014 10:37:45 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

You beat me to the punch, dang it! Good Job.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

There is a reason modern versions change things. The reason is to cast doubt on the Word of God. Nothice how this version which used historically rejected as corrupt manuscripts to translate from leaves out "without a cause". The context of this passage is in relations between brothers, and atheists are of their father the devil while God's children are born of His Spirit. I never call my brother a fool. An atheist is a fool. (Psalm 14:1), and the most loving thing I can do for an atheist is try to hit him between the eyes with the truth so maybe he (or she) will wake up and get saved before they find themselves in the fire of Hell.

Again, atheists and many well meaning christians like to take Bible passages out of context and twist the meanings thinking they are justifying themselves so they don't have to fear God and they can somfort themselves and satiate themselves with their sin all the way to Hell. Atheists are fools buying swamp land and sinking down to Hell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:06:40 AM
At 8/31/2014 5:28:50 AM, Beastt wrote:
Perhaps you should take note that the claim you've made was written by people who believe there is a God. So all they're saying is, "people who don't believe what we believe, are fools". Why do you think that holds any authority?

Do you recall what "Matthew" says about calling other people "fools"?

Yes I recall what Matthew saya about calling other people fools. It was in the context of brotthers. If you are a child of Hell, of yoru father the devil, which you obviously are, you are not my brother and if you say there is no God you are a fool. If you don't like me saying that, too bad. It's what the Bible says, the Bible is the written Word of God and Jesus Christ is the Living Word of God. "The FOOL has said in his heart, there is no God" (Psalm 14:1)

For crying out loud, if you don't believe God, how can you use God's Word as a guiding principal? Of course you take passages out of context when you hate God. An atheist is a fool.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:10:24 AM
At 8/31/2014 8:19:31 AM, Installgentoo wrote:

The Argument for Atheism From the Bible

1. *arbitrary passage from OT*
2. *arbitrary passage from NT*
3. therefore, God does not exist

You are only proving that you refuse to believe God is God. You are only proving that you are a fool. Psalm 14:1
Osiris_Rosenthorne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:19:29 AM
And people who say there is a god have sold their conscience for their own self interested, animalistic, lowly, treasonous ambition. Better to be a fool with a conscience than a slave without one.
I probably hate everything you stand for - and on.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:43:59 AM
At 8/31/2014 8:40:04 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Enough rhetorical mumbo-jumbo. What makes you think that a council of ignorant men fighting over what writings they liked and disliked in the 4th century, results in "God's word"? One has to be just shy of brain dead to believe such malarkey.
Shed your indoctrination to primitive mindless superstition and actually learn to think. And stop telling everyone that God loves them. If he existed he could very well speak for himself.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 11:19:34 AM
At 8/30/2014 9:06:41 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:41:38 PM, sadolite wrote:

You are defiled and you are trying to put on a show like you think you are the greatest thing to kick up dust on God's Earth. I don't seek to defile anybody, we are all defiled by sin. Have you ever asked yourself "what is my problem"?.

Your OP?

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 11:29:16 AM
At 8/31/2014 9:43:59 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/31/2014 8:40:04 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Enough rhetorical mumbo-jumbo. What makes you think that a council of ignorant men fighting over what writings they liked and disliked in the 4th century, results in "God's word"? One has to be just shy of brain dead to believe such malarkey.
Shed your indoctrination to primitive mindless superstition and actually learn to think. And stop telling everyone that God loves them. If he existed he could very well speak for himself.
You are refusing to listen to God. You are testing His patience.
Wisdom crieth without, she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief
places of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at naught all of my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; when your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD; They would none of my counsel; they despised all of my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.