Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

The great mistake

bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:21:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Up until yesterday I was having fun just ridiculing the beliefs expressed on here, things changed when airmax threatened me with expulsion because the most vitriolic on here complained incessantly about my making fun of them.

As of yesterday you will have noticed a decided change in my behaviour, I no longer ridicule your beliefs I'm on a mission to absolutely destroy any and all supposed non existent evidence you claim to possess.

I've already done it on the THREE threads dealing with the historicity of jesus, over and over again I have provided the evidence of PhD scholars of biblical history questioning the historicity of this character jesus and the cowards either attack me personally or completely ignore the evidence.

When asked to provide evidence in support of their contentions, they run away with their tails between their legs.

You brought it on yourselves, I was happy to have fun. Now I will destroy you with the evidence I know exists.
hahahahahahaha
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:27:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 10:21:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
Up until yesterday I was having fun just ridiculing the beliefs expressed on here, things changed when airmax threatened me with expulsion because the most vitriolic on here complained incessantly about my making fun of them.

As of yesterday you will have noticed a decided change in my behaviour, I no longer ridicule your beliefs I'm on a mission to absolutely destroy any and all supposed non existent evidence you claim to possess.

I've already done it on the THREE threads dealing with the historicity of jesus, over and over again I have provided the evidence of PhD scholars of biblical history questioning the historicity of this character jesus and the cowards either attack me personally or completely ignore the evidence.

When asked to provide evidence in support of their contentions, they run away with their tails between their legs.

You brought it on yourselves, I was happy to have fun. Now I will destroy you with the evidence I know exists.
hahahahahahaha

I am somewhat conflicted here, Bulproof. On the one hand, I am saddened by your determination to commit intellectual genocide. On the other hand, however, I am somewhat flattered that you feel that we are worth so much of your valuable time.

Now, I have not personally seen the three points that you have described here. Would you mind briefly stating them so that I may know the brevity of your argument?

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:32:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 10:27:12 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:21:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
Up until yesterday I was having fun just ridiculing the beliefs expressed on here, things changed when airmax threatened me with expulsion because the most vitriolic on here complained incessantly about my making fun of them.

As of yesterday you will have noticed a decided change in my behaviour, I no longer ridicule your beliefs I'm on a mission to absolutely destroy any and all supposed non existent evidence you claim to possess.

I've already done it on the THREE threads dealing with the historicity of jesus, over and over again I have provided the evidence of PhD scholars of biblical history questioning the historicity of this character jesus and the cowards either attack me personally or completely ignore the evidence.

When asked to provide evidence in support of their contentions, they run away with their tails between their legs.

You brought it on yourselves, I was happy to have fun. Now I will destroy you with the evidence I know exists.
hahahahahahaha

I am somewhat conflicted here, Bulproof. On the one hand, I am saddened by your determination to commit intellectual genocide. On the other hand, however, I am somewhat flattered that you feel that we are worth so much of your valuable time.

Now, I have not personally seen the three points that you have described here. Would you mind briefly stating them so that I may know the brevity of your argument?

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

No.
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 10:33:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 10:32:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:27:12 AM, Arasa wrote:
At 8/30/2014 10:21:44 AM, bulproof wrote:
Up until yesterday I was having fun just ridiculing the beliefs expressed on here, things changed when airmax threatened me with expulsion because the most vitriolic on here complained incessantly about my making fun of them.

As of yesterday you will have noticed a decided change in my behaviour, I no longer ridicule your beliefs I'm on a mission to absolutely destroy any and all supposed non existent evidence you claim to possess.

I've already done it on the THREE threads dealing with the historicity of jesus, over and over again I have provided the evidence of PhD scholars of biblical history questioning the historicity of this character jesus and the cowards either attack me personally or completely ignore the evidence.

When asked to provide evidence in support of their contentions, they run away with their tails between their legs.

You brought it on yourselves, I was happy to have fun. Now I will destroy you with the evidence I know exists.
hahahahahahaha

I am somewhat conflicted here, Bulproof. On the one hand, I am saddened by your determination to commit intellectual genocide. On the other hand, however, I am somewhat flattered that you feel that we are worth so much of your valuable time.

Now, I have not personally seen the three points that you have described here. Would you mind briefly stating them so that I may know the brevity of your argument?

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

No.

Excellent, I have acknowledged that you do not mind providing your argument. Just three brief statements so that we may begin.

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind