Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hey guys, Lincoln didn't exist!

Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:40:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

I don't understand how sometimes you have decent points, and other times you make the most asinine posts, like this.

It's hard to tell if you are an idiot or a troll, either are not good.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:46:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:40:50 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

I don't understand how sometimes you have decent points, and other times you make the most asinine posts, like this.

It's hard to tell if you are an idiot or a troll, either are not good.

This is what happens when atheists start multiple threads denying Jesus and excuse ... other behavior (I know you personally do not Envisage, but this is the kind of blow back I keep predicting).

Is Beasty not denying Christ constantly exactly along these lines? Bully Boy? Dee-em? Bennett? Etc?

And there is no actual scholarly debate about this subject Envy. What do you expect in the long run when atheists, many of them but not all, keep dog piling onto the Jesus Myth? At some point, people just dismiss the dog pile as lunacy - hence this thread.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?
KafkaF
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:53:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

Well, then you may want to take on the Christ Mythers in your ranks brother - that is what causes threads like these.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 3:22:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

No, it is in response (I think) to a group of people who set forth, by their own admission, a high beam that no one can catapult over when it comes to the historicity of Jesus. The only real good done by the threads on the subject is that it shows the lengths to which the hyperskeptics will go, i. e. the rotten limbs that they are willing to climb out on.

If someone wants to deny the divinity of Jesus, I can understand that, even though I vehemently disagree. But one must wonder what is going on in their minds when they systemically toss aside every piece of evidence that the person existed. It baffles me.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 11:09:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 3:22:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

No, it is in response (I think) to a group of people who set forth, by their own admission, a high beam that no one can catapult over when it comes to the historicity of Jesus. The only real good done by the threads on the subject is that it shows the lengths to which the hyperskeptics will go, i. e. the rotten limbs that they are willing to climb out on.

If someone wants to deny the divinity of Jesus, I can understand that, even though I vehemently disagree. But one must wonder what is going on in their minds when they systemically toss aside every piece of evidence that the person existed. It baffles me.

Yeah and I'm the only one who has posted statements from scholars and those scholars question the historicity of jesus.
With all the bluster, insults and vitriol spewed by the other side they have not produced any scholars for their side.
Oh well, sounds like christians.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 11:33:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 11:09:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/30/2014 3:22:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

No, it is in response (I think) to a group of people who set forth, by their own admission, a high beam that no one can catapult over when it comes to the historicity of Jesus. The only real good done by the threads on the subject is that it shows the lengths to which the hyperskeptics will go, i. e. the rotten limbs that they are willing to climb out on.

If someone wants to deny the divinity of Jesus, I can understand that, even though I vehemently disagree. But one must wonder what is going on in their minds when they systemically toss aside every piece of evidence that the person existed. It baffles me.

Yeah and I'm the only one who has posted statements from scholars and those scholars question the historicity of jesus.
With all the bluster, insults and vitriol spewed by the other side they have not produced any scholars for their side.
Oh well, sounds like christians.

Why would anyone worry with producing statements from "scholars"? Is that what you want to go by? Do you want to tally up what the majority of Biblical "scholars" think? I rather doubt it. I never said you couldn't scrounge up a few crackpots with a PhD in support of most any position.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 11:50:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 11:09:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/30/2014 3:22:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

No, it is in response (I think) to a group of people who set forth, by their own admission, a high beam that no one can catapult over when it comes to the historicity of Jesus. The only real good done by the threads on the subject is that it shows the lengths to which the hyperskeptics will go, i. e. the rotten limbs that they are willing to climb out on.

If someone wants to deny the divinity of Jesus, I can understand that, even though I vehemently disagree. But one must wonder what is going on in their minds when they systemically toss aside every piece of evidence that the person existed. It baffles me.

Yeah and I'm the only one who has posted statements from scholars and those scholars question the historicity of jesus.
With all the bluster, insults and vitriol spewed by the other side they have not produced any scholars for their side.
Oh well, sounds like christians.

Richard A. Burridge states: "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church"s imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more." in Jesus Now and Then by Richard A. Burridge and Graham Gould (Apr 1, 2004) ISBN 0802809774 page 34
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:02:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 11:50:24 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 8/30/2014 11:09:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/30/2014 3:22:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:51:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:48:49 PM, neutral wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:14:46 PM, KafkaF wrote:
At 8/30/2014 2:10:38 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Proof 1: Lincoln didn't write anything, therefore he didn't exist!
Proof 2: Lincoln's style of hat has been worn by tonnes of other Presidents, thereby proving his existence as a forgery!
Proof 3: Lincoln had a war- other Presidents have had wars. Therefore, his existence was actually faked by the evil North to stir up trouble against the South!
Proof 4: lincolnneverexisted.com! This pretty much nails it!

Nice strawman. Has it ever ocurred to you that, I dunno, we have pictures of him, Lincoln did write/sign stuff and that we can readily see his effects on history? Try harder next time.

Oh, we can't see Christianity in history? No effects from Christ, eh?

William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

No, it is in response (I think) to a group of people who set forth, by their own admission, a high beam that no one can catapult over when it comes to the historicity of Jesus. The only real good done by the threads on the subject is that it shows the lengths to which the hyperskeptics will go, i. e. the rotten limbs that they are willing to climb out on.

If someone wants to deny the divinity of Jesus, I can understand that, even though I vehemently disagree. But one must wonder what is going on in their minds when they systemically toss aside every piece of evidence that the person existed. It baffles me.

Yeah and I'm the only one who has posted statements from scholars and those scholars question the historicity of jesus.
With all the bluster, insults and vitriol spewed by the other side they have not produced any scholars for their side.
Oh well, sounds like christians.

Richard A. Burridge states: "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church"s imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more." in Jesus Now and Then by Richard A. Burridge and Graham Gould (Apr 1, 2004) ISBN 0802809774 page 34

You found a Reverand who supports his religion's contention. I'm impressed.

I'll raise you a Dominican Priest.
Irish Dominican priest and theologian Thomas L. Brodie (born 1943) earned his PhD at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome in 1988. He taught Hebrew Scriptures and New Testament in the United States, South Africa and Ireland, and is a co-founder and former director of the Dominican Biblical Institute in Limerick. His bibliography includes scholarly works on subjects such as the Gospel of John, Genesis and the Elijah and Elisha narratives, and his publishers have included Oxford University Press and Sheffield Phoenix Press.

In 2012, Brodie published Beyond the Quest for the Historical Jesus: Memoir of a Discovery. In it, he argued that the gospels are essentially a rewriting of the stories of Elijah and Elisha when viewed as a unified account in the Books of Kings, leading to the conclusion that Jesus is mythical.[181] Brodie's argument builds on his previous work, in which he stated that rather than being separate and fragmented, the stories of Elijah and Elisha are united and that 1 Kings 16:29"2 Kings 13:25 is a natural extension of 1 Kings 17"2 Kings 8 which have a coherence not generally observed by other biblical scholars.[182] Brodie then views the Elijah"Elisha story as the underlying model for the gospel narratives.[182] Brodie draws his conclusions from two branches of literary studies: "First, researchers were recognizing that many biblical texts are rewritings or transformations of older texts that still exist, thus giving a clearer sense of where the biblical texts came from; and second, studies in the ancient art of composition clarified the biblical texts' unity and purpose, that is to say, where biblical texts were headed
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:00:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 12:02:46 AM, bulproof wrote:


William Wilberforce ended slavery on the otter see of the Atlantic, it stands to reason that it would have ended eventually on this side as well. Correct?

I never said I didn't believe in Jesus' existance. I am skeptical of his claims of divinity, but I nevertheless believe he actually existed.

I though this thread was an analogy to the claim that God doesn't exist.

No, it is in response (I think) to a group of people who set forth, by their own admission, a high beam that no one can catapult over when it comes to the historicity of Jesus. The only real good done by the threads on the subject is that it shows the lengths to which the hyperskeptics will go, i. e. the rotten limbs that they are willing to climb out on.

If someone wants to deny the divinity of Jesus, I can understand that, even though I vehemently disagree. But one must wonder what is going on in their minds when they systemically toss aside every piece of evidence that the person existed. It baffles me.

Yeah and I'm the only one who has posted statements from scholars and those scholars question the historicity of jesus.
With all the bluster, insults and vitriol spewed by the other side they have not produced any scholars for their side.
Oh well, sounds like christians.

Richard A. Burridge states: "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church"s imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more." in Jesus Now and Then by Richard A. Burridge and Graham Gould (Apr 1, 2004) ISBN 0802809774 page 34

You found a Reverand who supports his religion's contention. I'm impressed.

I'll raise you a Dominican Priest.
Irish Dominican priest and theologian Thomas L. Brodie (born 1943) earned his PhD at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome in 1988.


Maybe you should use google to actually study - Brodie is no longer a scholar, with his credentials stripped as a result of academic misconduct.

Following the publication of the book and revelations of his belief that Jesus did not exist, The Irish Sun reported in January 2013 that Brodie had been forced to quit his teaching job and banned from lecturing while his writings were being investigated. The final judgement of the Dominican Order on the matter was published in their periodical Doctrine and Life in May"June 2014:

Beyond the Quest for the Historical Jesus Official Dominican Response to a Controversial Book

In September 2012, Fr Thomas L. Brodie, O.P., of the Irish Province, published Beyond the Quest for the Historical Jesus. In this "Memoir of a Discovery", the author, already well-respected for his commentaries on the Gospel of John and for his study, The Birthing of the New Testament, stated categorically that his studies proved that Jesus did not exist as a historical person. He had expected that reviewers or commentators would understand from his earlier works that this was the position he had held since the 1970s. But there had been no such recognition; and the time, he believed, had come to state his views bluntly. Because this claim was so much at odds with Christian tradition, in November 2012, the Prior Provincial of Ireland, Fr Gregory Carroll, O.P., instructed that, while the controversy about the book was being addressed, Tom Brodie must withdraw from all ministry and from any teaching or writing, or contacting the media. Co-incidentally, at about the same time Tom Brodie resigned from being moderator and director of the Dominican Biblical Institute Limerick. This move was not because of the book but because, having already served three four-year terms in the post, he did not wish to enter on a fourth term (two terms in any post is the norm for Dominicans). Also in November 2012, the Provincial implemented the Order"s own internal "Procedure for Controversies Arising from Public Statement of the Brothers", part of the Order"s "General Plan for Studies" (Ratio Studiorum Generalis). Under this Procedure, the Provincial set up a committee of five experts from within the Province to examine the work under dispute. After providing Tom Brodie with written copies of their assessments of Beyond the Quest, and having received a written response from him, the committee spent a morning discussing the work with him. Following on these deliberations the committee advised that they judged Beyond the Quest to be "imprudent and dangerous" (a phrase from the Order"s own legislation). Accepting this assessment, the Provincial continued the sanctions on Tom Brodie " that he withdraw fully from ministry and from all forms of teaching, writing, or making public statements. In July 2013, the theology magazine, Doctrine & Life, from Dominican Publications, published assessments of Tom Brodie"s book, from the pens of four internationally recognised scholars " biblical specialists Se"n Freyne, Jerome Murphy-O"Connor and Gerard Norton, and theologian Fergus Kerr. The editorial in that issue explained, "the Irish Dominicans have put in place the procedures in the Order"s legislation for handling cases of disputed teaching" and that the process must remain confidential until it had concluded. By that time, the internal Dominican constitutional process had moved on from the level of the Irish Province. On 17 May 2013, at the request of Tom Brodie, Fr Gregory Carroll, Prior Provincial, referred the matter to the Master of the Order, its worldwide head. This move was in line with the "Procedures for Controversies" in the Order"s internal administrative structures. On 29 August 2013, the Master, Fr Bruno Cador", appointed a committee to examine the book and report to him. This committee, made up of three professors from the University of Fribourg, Switzerland, had the Master"s Assistant for the Intellectual Life, Fr Michael Mascari, as non-voting chairman. The members of this committee provided the author with written assessments of Beyond the Quest, and received from him a written response. On 20 February 2014, the committee had a two-hour meeting in Fribourg with Tom Brodie to discuss their reports and his response. Following this meeting the committee formally advised the Master that the publication was "imprudent and dangerous", the standard set out in the legislation of the Order, and recommended that the sanctions imposed on Thomas Brodie by the Province of Ireland were appropriate. In a letter dated 3 March 2014, Fr Bruno Cador" concurred with the judgement of the committee and instructed that the sanctions already in place be maintained. Despite the restrictions placed on him, Tom Brodie remains a brother of the Irish Province, and the Province continues to care for him and provide for him. From the point of view of the Order, the matter is closed.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

His work repeatedly failed peer review. The academic and teaching sanctions remain in effect.

But heh, an internet troll spend days searching for ANY scholar that supported the Christ Myth and then latched onto it blindly - which is what it takes to be a Christ Myth conspiracy artist. That makes two of three stripped - Wells and Brodie, and a Satanist interpretation against - hundreds of academics over thousands of years.

OBVIOUSLY, Christ must have been a phony, because ... people who write it as experts lose their credentials. Very convincing atheists.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:06:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yeah

In early 2013, it was reported that Brodie had been forced to resign his teaching job and banned from writing and lecturing while under investigation for disputed teaching. Soon after, the Dominican order denied the story and insisted Brodie had already performed three terms as director at the institute and was not intending to serve a fourth, but that the book would be reviewed by a committee of scholars within the Irish Dominicans.[184] The institute's website indicates the investigation is ongoing.[185]

You are a compulsive liar.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:09:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 2:06:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Yeah

In early 2013, it was reported that Brodie had been forced to resign his teaching job and banned from writing and lecturing while under investigation for disputed teaching. Soon after, the Dominican order denied the story and insisted Brodie had already performed three terms as director at the institute and was not intending to serve a fourth, but that the book would be reviewed by a committee of scholars within the Irish Dominicans.[184] The institute's website indicates the investigation is ongoing.[185]

You are a compulsive liar.

Read the rest douche.

"In a letter dated 3 March 2014, Fr Bruno Cador" concurred with the judgement of the committee and instructed that the sanctions already in place be maintained. Despite the restrictions placed on him, Tom Brodie remains a brother of the Irish Province, and the Province continues to care for him and provide for him. From the point of view of the Order, the matter is closed."

Date comprehension problems? You know, numbers go up and generally increase right?

You faggoty *ss liar.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:15:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 2:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:06:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Yeah

In early 2013, it was reported that Brodie had been forced to resign his teaching job and banned from writing and lecturing while under investigation for disputed teaching. Soon after, the Dominican order denied the story and insisted Brodie had already performed three terms as director at the institute and was not intending to serve a fourth, but that the book would be reviewed by a committee of scholars within the Irish Dominicans.[184] The institute's website indicates the investigation is ongoing.[185]

You are a compulsive liar.

Read the rest douche.

"In a letter dated 3 March 2014, Fr Bruno Cador" concurred with the judgement of the committee and instructed that the sanctions already in place be maintained. Despite the restrictions placed on him, Tom Brodie remains a brother of the Irish Province, and the Province continues to care for him and provide for him. From the point of view of the Order, the matter is closed."

Date comprehension problems? You know, numbers go up and generally increase right?

You faggoty *ss liar.

Oh look just more insults from the newt.
Ever heard of Galileo?
Sh*t your funny.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:22:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 2:15:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:06:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Yeah

In early 2013, it was reported that Brodie had been forced to resign his teaching job and banned from writing and lecturing while under investigation for disputed teaching. Soon after, the Dominican order denied the story and insisted Brodie had already performed three terms as director at the institute and was not intending to serve a fourth, but that the book would be reviewed by a committee of scholars within the Irish Dominicans.[184] The institute's website indicates the investigation is ongoing.[185]

You are a compulsive liar.

Read the rest douche.

"In a letter dated 3 March 2014, Fr Bruno Cador" concurred with the judgement of the committee and instructed that the sanctions already in place be maintained. Despite the restrictions placed on him, Tom Brodie remains a brother of the Irish Province, and the Province continues to care for him and provide for him. From the point of view of the Order, the matter is closed."

Date comprehension problems? You know, numbers go up and generally increase right?

You faggoty *ss liar.

Oh look just more insults from the newt.
Ever heard of Galileo?
Sh*t your funny.

Oh, poor retard was caught ... and then accused of exactly what he accused me of ... now he's the victim when treated identically ... poor poor abusive twit troll.

Just go away retard. No one likes you and you are brain dead.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 2:50:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 2:22:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:15:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:06:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Yeah

In early 2013, it was reported that Brodie had been forced to resign his teaching job and banned from writing and lecturing while under investigation for disputed teaching. Soon after, the Dominican order denied the story and insisted Brodie had already performed three terms as director at the institute and was not intending to serve a fourth, but that the book would be reviewed by a committee of scholars within the Irish Dominicans.[184] The institute's website indicates the investigation is ongoing.[185]

You are a compulsive liar.

Read the rest douche.

"In a letter dated 3 March 2014, Fr Bruno Cador" concurred with the judgement of the committee and instructed that the sanctions already in place be maintained. Despite the restrictions placed on him, Tom Brodie remains a brother of the Irish Province, and the Province continues to care for him and provide for him. From the point of view of the Order, the matter is closed."

Date comprehension problems? You know, numbers go up and generally increase right?

You faggoty *ss liar.

Oh look just more insults from the newt.
Ever heard of Galileo?
Sh*t your funny.

Oh, poor retard was caught ... and then accused of exactly what he accused me of ... now he's the victim when treated identically ... poor poor abusive twit troll.

Just go away retard. No one likes you and you are brain dead.

Look dudley doright stranger, the fact that the dominicans sacked him because they didn't like his book has nothing to do with whether he questioned the historicity of jesus.

He did and you lie and your argument is as always defeated soundly.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:00:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 2:50:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:22:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:15:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 2:06:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Yeah

In early 2013, it was reported that Brodie had been forced to resign his teaching job and banned from writing and lecturing while under investigation for disputed teaching. Soon after, the Dominican order denied the story and insisted Brodie had already performed three terms as director at the institute and was not intending to serve a fourth, but that the book would be reviewed by a committee of scholars within the Irish Dominicans.[184] The institute's website indicates the investigation is ongoing.[185]

You are a compulsive liar.

Read the rest douche.

"In a letter dated 3 March 2014, Fr Bruno Cador" concurred with the judgement of the committee and instructed that the sanctions already in place be maintained. Despite the restrictions placed on him, Tom Brodie remains a brother of the Irish Province, and the Province continues to care for him and provide for him. From the point of view of the Order, the matter is closed."

Date comprehension problems? You know, numbers go up and generally increase right?

You faggoty *ss liar.

Oh look just more insults from the newt.
Ever heard of Galileo?
Sh*t your funny.

Oh, poor retard was caught ... and then accused of exactly what he accused me of ... now he's the victim when treated identically ... poor poor abusive twit troll.

Just go away retard. No one likes you and you are brain dead.

Look dudley doright stranger, the fact that the dominicans sacked him because they didn't like his book has nothing to do with whether he questioned the historicity of jesus.

He did and you lie and your argument is as always defeated soundly.

#1 - You never actually make an argument, and are too stupid to actually acknowledge anyone else's argument making your participation in a debate forum absolutely toxic.

#2 - You are troll.

#3 - You perfectly demonstrate the biases, prejudices, and in your case bone headed self serving abuse, in your claim (which your delusional state thinks proves anything except your abusive biases). That someone was removed following SEVERAL academic reviews, was afforded EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

You however, without being a period expert, having never actually read the book in question and checked for yourself, and calling an ENTIRE religious order and the academic process biased and unfair because ... you found it on the internet yesterday and IT MUST BE TRUE.

This is after not even being able to comprehend dates mind you.

The entire point is to try and prove something to ... someone else. If your high delusional state though, anything that comes out of your mouth is divinely trollish truth ... and that should suffice for everyone else or super bully will sprout his internet muscles and abuse you into silence.

#4 - You are a troll.

Its amazing the characters that the Christ Myth attracts. You can tell a lot by the people who gobble it up about the actual veracity of claim - the willfully mislead are in no position to claim anything about anyone else - but they do, in true conspiracy style trolling.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:09:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The historicity of christ is what you claim no historian questions and yet I've supplied at six from a very simple search, it doesn't look like none.

But of course for smeone with an IQ as low as yours and an ego as large you would claim that.

Poor little fella doesn't remember what he was lying about.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:11:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

What an idiot.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:12:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:11:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

What an idiot.

Again, I'd like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:16:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

Nobody found anybody guilty of fraud newt.

You are a liar.

Deal with it

Now you on the other hand mr 1% doctor are a fraud.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:20:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

You wouldn't know what wider academia was and I've provided enough citations, your stupidity not withstanding.

You get all bitter and twisted when you lose, which is always.
Turn the wipers to flat out.

and it still talks to non existant communities.
Sh*t he's funny. Here comes the toxic waste.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:21:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:16:22 AM, bulproof wrote:
EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

Nobody found anybody guilty of fraud newt.

You are a liar.

Deal with it

Now you on the other hand mr 1% doctor are a fraud.

Great, I have a abusive troll stalking me around to falsely accuse me of lying and being a fraud directly after he's been revealed as the one doing it. This is what the forum needs? Abusive stalkers who do nothing but engage in personalized douche bagger after attempts to treat their position with respect its after the fact google search certainly did not require?

And when you engage the troll like an adult? Straight to gutter of personalized troll attacks. He can add nothing better, and indeed in nearly 8,000 posts all he's managed to do is bring himself into conflict with every religious person on the forum - a fact so obvious that when he attempts to call out others, the religious community he has spend so many months abusing makes clear its intense dislike of this toxic dysfunction.

Some people might actually like to have a discussion, but, unfortunately, this toxic clown jumps into every discussion where he think he can get some attention and takes it straight into the gutter.

Again, I'd like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:22:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:20:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

You wouldn't know what wider academia was and I've provided enough citations, your stupidity not withstanding.

You get all bitter and twisted when you lose, which is always.
Turn the wipers to flat out.

and it still talks to non existant communities.
Sh*t he's funny. Here comes the toxic waste.

Period scholar douche tard.

Again, I'd like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:25:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:22:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:20:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

You wouldn't know what wider academia was and I've provided enough citations, your stupidity not withstanding.

You get all bitter and twisted when you lose, which is always.
Turn the wipers to flat out.

and it still talks to non existant communities.
Sh*t he's funny. Here comes the toxic waste.

Period scholar douche tard.

Again, I'd like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

Doesn't matter how often he's corrected by his betters, he just refuses to learn.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:33:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 3:25:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:22:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:20:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:09:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 8/31/2014 3:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
newt wrote

EVERY opportunity to explain and support the position, and at the end, an EXPERT panel found him guilty of fraud.

just more lies. what can you expect
oh that's right really pathetic insults.
sh*t he's funny.
ever heard of Galileo?

Its already been quoted and cited retard. Your refusal to read is the lie, not ... whatever, you are abusive and toxic - this is what everyone should expect from you. Every attempt to treat you like the adult you claim to be fails because of your toxic personality and abusive disorders.

Again, I's like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

You wouldn't know what wider academia was and I've provided enough citations, your stupidity not withstanding.

You get all bitter and twisted when you lose, which is always.
Turn the wipers to flat out.

and it still talks to non existant communities.
Sh*t he's funny. Here comes the toxic waste.

Period scholar douche tard.

Again, I'd like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity. I especially like the google nazism, wherein this troll gets to conduct a search without citation, violating even basic integrity principles of the forum - much less wider academia - which he subsequently deliberately misrepresents while taking productive threads into the gutter in a wanton display of toxic destruction.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.

Doesn't matter how often he's corrected by his betters, he just refuses to learn.

Right, the citation clearly supports my position, an uneducated troll that the four hates is my better in his delusions, and I should just ignore reality because this troll tell me too and is too delusional and proud to acknowledge that a failure to educate yourself about a topic and blindly using google to pretend that you have knowledge is a failed tactic that reveals you as a fraud.

Just attempt to knock people down indefinitely - even as all your opponents publicly grow so weary of your toxicity, that they publicly deride you and you are used by your side as a club in personalized BS.

Again, I'd like to publicly thank the atheist community for protecting and encouraging this wantonly abusive poster and blocking all efforts to reign in his destructive toxicity.

Again, thank you atheists for bringing, tolerating, and encouraging this wanton toxicity into the forum. Its a testament to your community and its values.