Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6): "666"

Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:49:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Things were to "shortly come to pass". Why? Because way back yonder, "The time was at hand."

According to your nonsense, those first readers of Revelation received no kind of blessing - no benefit - due to reading the book because none of it was to transpire within their lifetimes. The trouble is: the time was at hand way back then. The events depicted in Revelation were to shortly come to pass. And the "beast" was the Roman emperors, personified mainly in Nero Caesar.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:09:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:49:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Things were to "shortly come to pass". Why? Because way back yonder, "The time was at hand."

According to your nonsense, those first readers of Revelation received no kind of blessing - no benefit - due to reading the book because none of it was to transpire within their lifetimes. The trouble is: the time was at hand way back then. The events depicted in Revelation were to shortly come to pass. And the "beast" was the Roman emperors, personified mainly in Nero Caesar.

annanicole,

Wrong. The Book of Revelation is encoded prophecy regarding the return of the Christ and the events synchronized with that. I, the Christ, have now returned. I've produced the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals". We're seeing the "destruction of Babylon"/Iraq daily on TV and "Armageddon" is either in Northern Israel which has recently seen rocket attacks by Hamas or in Syria. Other biblical signs in today's news are two active volcanos, Ebola virus spreading, etc.

Neron Caesar in Hebrew gematria equals 666 and in Greek isopsephy (gematria) equals 616. John of Patmos knew that both the Christ (me) would be reincarnated and Nero would return as the Antichrist: Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). John got wrong the timing: at the "end of the age" (12/21/12) - Matthew Ch. 24.

You judged me, therefore...

My the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: postponed while I review your case.

Any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 7:07:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

Ronald Reagan's invasion of Israel was really something, huh? Also, I think I managed not to take his mark which he made the entire world take.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:20:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:09:42 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:49:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Things were to "shortly come to pass". Why? Because way back yonder, "The time was at hand."

According to your nonsense, those first readers of Revelation received no kind of blessing - no benefit - due to reading the book because none of it was to transpire within their lifetimes. The trouble is: the time was at hand way back then. The events depicted in Revelation were to shortly come to pass. And the "beast" was the Roman emperors, personified mainly in Nero Caesar.

annanicole,

Wrong.

No, I'm right.

The Book of Revelation is encoded prophecy regarding the return of the Christ and the events synchronized with that.

It regards a figurative return in judgment against the city of Jerusalem, the temple, and Judaism in general.

I, the Christ, have now returned.

You returned, but every eye didn't see you? That's odd. You returned, but not in the "like manner" in which you left? That's even more odd.

You judged me, therefore...

Only because you are a fruitcake, and for no other reason.

My the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: postponed while I review your case.

No need in a review. Go ahead and do whatever you're going to.

And you're a nut, just like bornofgod.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:18:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 8:20:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:09:42 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:49:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Things were to "shortly come to pass". Why? Because way back yonder, "The time was at hand."

According to your nonsense, those first readers of Revelation received no kind of blessing - no benefit - due to reading the book because none of it was to transpire within their lifetimes. The trouble is: the time was at hand way back then. The events depicted in Revelation were to shortly come to pass. And the "beast" was the Roman emperors, personified mainly in Nero Caesar.

annanicole,

Wrong.

No, I'm right.

The Book of Revelation is encoded prophecy regarding the return of the Christ and the events synchronized with that.

It regards a figurative return in judgment against the city of Jerusalem, the temple, and Judaism in general.

I, the Christ, have now returned.

You returned, but every eye didn't see you? That's odd. You returned, but not in the "like manner" in which you left? That's even more odd.

You judged me, therefore...

Only because you are a fruitcake, and for no other reason.

My the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: postponed while I review your case.

No need in a review. Go ahead and do whatever you're going to.

And you're a nut, just like bornofgod.

Remember when evangelicals were saying that Jimmy Carter was a witch, and the UPC was the mark of the beast? We had this guy come to our church and tell us how if you listened to rock music you'd become demon possessed. I really think that since televangelists and pro wrestling seem to have the same audience they should be combined.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:32:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 12:18:10 AM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/30/2014 8:20:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:09:42 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:49:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Things were to "shortly come to pass". Why? Because way back yonder, "The time was at hand."

According to your nonsense, those first readers of Revelation received no kind of blessing - no benefit - due to reading the book because none of it was to transpire within their lifetimes. The trouble is: the time was at hand way back then. The events depicted in Revelation were to shortly come to pass. And the "beast" was the Roman emperors, personified mainly in Nero Caesar.

annanicole,

Wrong.

No, I'm right.

The Book of Revelation is encoded prophecy regarding the return of the Christ and the events synchronized with that.

It regards a figurative return in judgment against the city of Jerusalem, the temple, and Judaism in general.

I, the Christ, have now returned.

You returned, but every eye didn't see you? That's odd. You returned, but not in the "like manner" in which you left? That's even more odd.

You judged me, therefore...

Only because you are a fruitcake, and for no other reason.

My the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: postponed while I review your case.

No need in a review. Go ahead and do whatever you're going to.

And you're a nut, just like bornofgod.

Remember when evangelicals were saying that Jimmy Carter was a witch, and the UPC was the mark of the beast? We had this guy come to our church and tell us how if you listened to rock music you'd become demon possessed. I really think that since televangelists and pro wrestling seem to have the same audience they should be combined.

+1
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 8:10:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 7:07:50 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Ronald Reagan's invasion of Israel was really something, huh? Also, I think I managed not to take his mark which he made the entire world take.

Illogical Lunatic,

The Bible says nothing about the "666 1st Beast invading Israel", although an argument could be made that as President of the US, Reagan 666 'ruled over' Israel.

Do you use the United(6 letters) States(6) Dollar(6)? An argument can be made that it supports all other global currency. It certainly is the primary currency of this plan-it.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 7:07:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The G-7 Economic Conference of the leading 7 wealthy countries was hosted by President Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) in Williamsburg, Virginia while he was in office. The 7 heads of state that attended were the "7 heads of the Beast" referred to in The Revelation 13:1.

Reagan was the 'Great Deceiver'. His promotion of "Greed is Good" was/is very evil.

How was he the "beast coming out of the sea" (Rev 13:1)? That sounds like the description of a submarine. Ronnie and Nancy Reagan were actors who starred in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy (1957). In it, Ronnie played the sub's commander while Nancy played a nurse named Helen. The screenplay was based on the book Hellcats of the Sea.

"With feet like a bear's feet". Reagan was from California which has a grizzly bear on its State Seal.

Reagan was the first "ruler of the world, he lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - The Revelation Chapter 13

The prophecy in The Revelation Ch 6 describes the 2nd Coming of the Christ producing the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals". When these seals are opened, the infamous "4 Horsemen" appear. The first horsemen is the "rider on the white horse". Most Bible experts - including Billy Graham - interpret this to refer to the Antichrist/"1st Beast" of Rev Ch 13.

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was given a white horse by the Mexican president which he was photographed riding alot! Google that.

Reagan's most well known acting role was as 'The Gipper' in the movie Knute Rockne - All American. Notre Dame's backfield was known as the "4 Horsemen".
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:31:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

Does the tinfoil hat ever interfere with your cell phone reception?
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:33:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:49:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand."

Things were to "shortly come to pass". Why? Because way back yonder, "The time was at hand."

According to your nonsense, those first readers of Revelation received no kind of blessing - no benefit - due to reading the book because none of it was to transpire within their lifetimes. The trouble is: the time was at hand way back then. The events depicted in Revelation were to shortly come to pass. And the "beast" was the Roman emperors, personified mainly in Nero Caesar.

No, dummy...
Sauron was "the beast."
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:35:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

Guessing what the prophecies mean has nothing to do with knowing the Truth.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 5:48:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
annanicole
Debate.org

You've rudely judged me, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 3/26/15 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated as human for 174 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under very hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publically apologize, do many hours of verifiable community service, then petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased reincarnation sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com...
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:15:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

The anti Christ is actually Jesus. Wake up!!!!!!!
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 6:33:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wylted,

Wrong and Jesus son of Joseph died sometime in the 40 years after his crucifixion on Friday April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3790. His bones were placed in an ossuary which was put in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com... . Wake up!!!!!!!
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:09:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 6:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

The anti Christ is actually Jesus. Wake up!!!!!!!

What makes you say that
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:17:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 7:09:01 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 3/26/2015 6:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

The anti Christ is actually Jesus. Wake up!!!!!!!

What makes you say that

I am not going to look up all the citations right now, but when properly translated, Jesus is referred to as Lucifer several times. The antichrist is said to die with a wound to his side and be resurrected. When Jesus was on the cross he was stabbed with a spear. The Jews prophecied of antichrists that would lead Jews away from Torah teachings, and anyone that watches Christians knows the Christians have basically given the bird to the laws of Moses.

I could literally go on all day about this
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 4:08:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 5:48:26 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
annanicole
Debate.org

You've rudely judged me, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 3/26/15 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated as human for 174 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under very hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publically apologize, do many hours of verifiable community service, then petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased reincarnation sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

I rudely judged you? I don't even remember you. However, I recommend that you team up with Saint Brad Holkesvig.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
SmallTacos
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 7:53:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 4:08:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/26/2015 5:48:26 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
annanicole
Debate.org

You've rudely judged me, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 3/26/15 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated as human for 174 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under very hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publically apologize, do many hours of verifiable community service, then petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased reincarnation sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

I rudely judged you? I don't even remember you. However, I recommend that you team up with Saint Brad Holkesvig.

Then they can found the almighty church of Bradism.
I am groot.
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:30:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 7:53:21 PM, SmallTacos wrote:
At 3/26/2015 4:08:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/26/2015 5:48:26 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
annanicole
Debate.org

You've rudely judged me, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 3/26/15 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated as human for 174 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under very hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publically apologize, do many hours of verifiable community service, then petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased reincarnation sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

I rudely judged you? I don't even remember you. However, I recommend that you team up with Saint Brad Holkesvig.

Then they can found the almighty church of Bradism.

Or as we have in Mississippi, "The First African Methodist Episcopal Apostolic House of Prayer and Full Gospel Tabernacle of Saint Brad, Incorporated"
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 9:44:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is no number 9 in Hebrew. 999 was the Lucky Goddess Number so I suggest 666 is code for 999 upside down.
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 1:48:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
First encounter with Brad here, so I'm gonna put up a quick rebuttal to his signature.
Earth has 7 continents & 4 seasons, ~74% of its surface is water, etc.
7 continents: not necessarily true. There are seven continents by one definition. But there's no definite geological boundary between Europe and Asia. So there are six continents... <s>Wait a minute! Six? Six when written out three times is 666!!! The EARTH IS SATAN
And seasons? Well who would have thought that there would be four quarters in a year!
4x(1/4)=1? Woah! The total of all the numbers there is 5 1/4, which when rounded up is six! And if you add together all the digits, and take away the square of the number of sixes we've had so far (two), you get six again!!!!!!!!
</s>
Quote from water.usgs.gov/edu/earthhowmuch.html
About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered
74% implies accuracy to the nearest 1%, and you are out by 3%.
<s>I'm sure Satan just changed the webpage to make me think you're wrong, though.</s>
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2015 10:15:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/30/2014 4:39:47 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) 666

Ronald Reagan was the first man in history to meet all of the requirements in the Bible to be named as the antichrist." http://www.cafepress.com...

The United States is "Mystery Babylon". The 40th US President - Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) - was the "666 1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13. Reagan's actions were the opposite of the Christ's. Through his "Voodoo Economics" (- George Bush Sr.), Reagan ran up a HUGE Federal deficit! He helped the rich while being a social conservative and being very prejudice (anti-black). Jesus son of Joseph, on the other hand, was a fiscal conservative who helped the poor while being a social liberal without having any prejudices. Reagan was the "ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Revelation Chapter 13 (summarized).

This chapter refers to "wounded yet lived" three times! Of course, President Reagan was shot and wounded shortly after taking office in 1981 by John Hinckley. He recovered and resumed his presidency.

Reagan 'battled' the Archangel Michael: Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev. Reagan and his wife Nancy were actors. They appeared in only one movie together: Hellcats of the Navy.

When the Reagans bought their California ranch, its address was 666 St. Cloud Road (google that). They immediately had it changed to 668.

Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6. The prophecy of Matthew 2:6 (KJV), "...for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." Reagan died on 6/5 ; Matt 6:5, "And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) was/is the "2nd Beast". Bush Jr.'s actions were the opposite of the Christ's. "He exercised all the power/authority of the 1st Beast before him" (Reagan) while "making fire come down from the heavens with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)."

The United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with". The back of the US $1 dollar bill has the #13 encoded 13 times, i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) - Rev Ch. 13.

Many will disagree with the above, but it's impossible to argue that it's not a simple(6) and consistent code that points(6) in the same direction.

I bet he reincarnated as Obama, the guy who insists on unhesitantly bombing Syria for a reason that's none of our businness. And on giving us that Obamacare crap. And on killing people who insult muhammad. But wait... Reagan strengthened the army, cut govt spending, etc. Why that if he was the anti-christ?
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:17:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Revelation 6:2, "The rider on a white horse." Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was given a white horse by the Mexican president which he famously rode while being photographed (google that).

Of course, just riding a white horse doesn't make anyone the prophesied "666 1st Beast" of Rev 13:18. First, one would have to be in the position of being the "ruler of the world". Reagan was the first leader in world history to actually be in that position. He "lied to all nations". Reagan was an actor. He was often given a script by his assistants, he rehearsed it and then read from a teleprompter for the TV cameras. He never questioned whether it was the truth. "He was wounded yet lived" - this appears three times in Rev Chapter 13. Reagan was famously shot shortly after being sworn-in in 1981.

In short, Reagan's politics were the opposite of the Christ's: he helped the rich, he was prejudice, he greatly increased the military budget, and his "voodoo economics" created great Federal Budget deficits.

.

Synchronism: 4/11/15 06:47 "FBI investigating stolen horse chase". 06:58 "Jordon Spieth shot -6 66 Friday at The Masters" - CNN
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:35:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 1:48:39 PM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:

7 continents: not necessarily true. There are seven continents by one definition. But there's no definite geological boundary between Europe and Asia. :
Wrong, you are not smarter than a 5th grader. The Ural Mountains separate Europe and Asia. Were you absent that day in 5th Grade?
Quote from water.usgs.gov/edu/earthhowmuch.html
About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered :
You misquoted that page. It states that ~71% of Earth's surface is covered by the oceans and seas. That does NOT include lakes, rivers, canals*, swamps (FL Everglades), glaciers, and year-round snow cover. Thus, ~74%.

You have rudely judged me, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 4.11.15 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life then 174 years reincarnated as nonhuman with 17.4 years non-commutable.

.

*Synchronism: 4/11/15 07:26 "Strict restrictions on water use." - CBS Morning News
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 6:44:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.noaa.gov...

"71% of Earth's surface is covered by ocean."
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 4:20:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/11/2015 6:35:05 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 3/27/2015 1:48:39 PM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
7 continents: not necessarily true. There are seven continents by one definition. But there's no definite geological boundary between Europe and Asia. :
Wrong, you are not smarter than a 5th grader. The Ural Mountains separate Europe and Asia. Were you absent that day in 5th Grade?
Continents are large landmasses separated by oceans. Let me emphasize that: oceans. If you look at a map of the world, which I presume you have done at some point, you'll see Europe, you'll see Asia, and a distinct lack of oceans isolating them from each other. Mountains are not oceans. Were you absent that day in kindergarten?
Quote from water.usgs.gov/edu/earthhowmuch.html
About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered
You misquoted that page. It states that ~71% of Earth's surface is covered by the oceans and seas. That does NOT include lakes, rivers, canals*, swamps (FL Everglades), glaciers, and year-round snow cover. Thus, ~74%.
*vanishing footnote to keep the audience interested.
You have rudely judged me, therefore...
By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20),
Wow, you have power vested in you? Due to the spelling of the English language?
I'd also like to point out Christ(6 letters) Prayer(6) Heaven(6). Might I ask what we may glean from that?
I hereby rule that 4.11.15 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.
... How did you come to that conclusion? What made the two days ago my judgement day? Being told that I FAIL in all caps by someone I don't know over the internet doesn't seem like that harsh a judgement to me.
Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life then 174 years reincarnated as nonhuman with 17.4 years non-commutable.
Well the manner of luck depends on your viewpoint. Break your arm? Bad luck because you're injured, but good luck if you can get out of mandatory serving in the armed forces if you live in that sort of country. Bad luck if you broke your writing arm (and therefore can't write), but good if you can get out of sports lessons if you don't like them.
Also, what made 174 such a number for me?
Is this your judgement? I seem to have had pretty good luck these two days.
I would also like to ask the esteemed gentleman to prove his points, instead of linking them to shaky coincidences. You can prove that Reagan is the devil just as much as you can prove praying to Christ to get into heaven makes you the devil. I know that facts are up to interpretation, but that's going too far.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 4:42:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You misquoted that page. It states that ~71% of Earth's surface is covered by the oceans and seas. That does NOT include lakes, rivers, canals*, swamps (FL Everglades), glaciers, and year-round snow cover. Thus, ~74%.
*vanishing footnote to keep the audience interested.
Edit: Apologies, the footnote had some power of invisibility or something.
Still, that is only one source out of many, and is one interpretation of many possible ones.
We have [a disputed number (usually either 6 or 7) of] continents, and four quarter-of-a-year-s in a year. Four quarters make a whole? Wow! Who'd have thought it!
Everybody who was there when they started teaching fractions, that's who. Or were you absent when they taught that in fourth grade? Is that why you think that's particularly interesting?
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.