Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Karma & Reincarnation are Christian teachings

Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Ash_RationalTheist
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 4:53:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.

Christians teachings? Excuse me..why label it? call it God's teachings.
They may've been incorporated later into Christianity. Also resurrection and reincarnation are two opposites. Reincarnation is a cycle, which involves evolution of consciousness within 8.4 million species. Whereas Only Humans are Resurrected.

I don't understand how you're trying to reconcile them both!

I believe in karma & reincarnation too.
Keepin' It Real!
vicenza
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:52:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
In the book; Christianity Karma & Reincarnation, by Micheal Andrisano Sr. it is told to you that the belief in Reincarnation is to live ones life in accordance to the directive of Christ, and to live a life as to NOT return. You may certainly follow any religion -"Path" of your choice - however you must come to believe that the way to God is through the Son.
It also is not about religion but of a message given to the author. It implies that if we were taught from infancy about karma and reincarnation that the world as a whole would change for the betterment of mankind over night.
It speaks to the soul and the mind, not to raise issues of debate over whose ideals and God is the truth Path back to God. It is a message that speaks to how we live, how we can understand the incongruity's in what we feel and how we like and dislike events and ideas, as well as so many things that affect us in our daily lives. How we can better understand our differences. We are who we are by the matter of our birth, not of our choice. However we do make our decisions concerning this life in Purgatory as we await rebirth. We also are in command of who we are what we want and in our own growth, character, and understanding of values. If we revert to having a complete belief of karma and reincarnation, then we begin to understand that this life we are now enjoying can become 100 percent better. By recognizing that we can become in this new life cycle what it was we have seen for ourselves while in Purgatory, giving us an understanding that life begins anew and we can rise to such heights not obtainable with our old mind set.
Forgo the pass misunderstandings of karma and reincarnation and come to understand their true meanings to mankind. For man alone has misconstrued their meaning for the betterment of the man who preached this misunderstanding to those who were uneducated and incapable of understanding the real truth. But Micheal questions also if mankind now is capable of understanding this message? Or is the argument going to become what is preached from the pulpits and the discussions of the weak minded because they claim to know better?
This work requires that you open your mind and read the message. Live the message, and become one with yourself and God. Before its too late.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 6:25:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Poophead Hindu wannabes always want to capture the charisma of Christ for Hinduism but it won't wash. Christianity has nothing in it for reincarnation belief as resurrection of the soul is not into another body on earth but directly into Heaven in Christian conception or the World to Come in Jewish conception. Reincarnation is man-made ideology as it never addresses the problem that would arise when two different souls try to occupy the same body. Each body has its unique soul so there can be squishing of two souls into one body. Think what happens to the soul of the body if another soul takes control. Lost of unique and sole identity of your soul.
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:45:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Even if you are reincarnated it won't do "you" any good. You won't remember your past life, and you won't be able to continue with your past ambitions since "I" is an artificial, temporary construct that ends when you die. So don't get all happy about reincarnation. "You" won't get to enjoy it.
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 9:49:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you ever noticed that all the people who believe in past lives think they were Cleopatra or some famous person? No one wants to admit that they were just a turd scraper in ancient Rome.
Morality
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:35:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 9:49:33 PM, Keltron wrote:
Have you ever noticed that all the people who believe in past lives think they were Cleopatra or some famous person? No one wants to admit that they were just a turd scraper in ancient Rome.
I've seen the contrary. Some people like to believe that, but mot Buddhists admit they were probably a goat in their past life or something equally unglamorous. The difference is Buddhists say they have no reason to be ashamed of it.
Keltron
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:42:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 10:35:59 PM, Morality wrote:
At 8/31/2014 9:49:33 PM, Keltron wrote:
Have you ever noticed that all the people who believe in past lives think they were Cleopatra or some famous person? No one wants to admit that they were just a turd scraper in ancient Rome.
I've seen the contrary. Some people like to believe that, but mot Buddhists admit they were probably a goat in their past life or something equally unglamorous. The difference is Buddhists say they have no reason to be ashamed of it.

Being a goat could be interesting. I was actually thinking about New Age people that I've met, not Buddhists. I read this book about rediscovering your past lives, and basically it said that whatever you imagine; wherever your intellectual or recreational interests lie is an indicator of your past lives. So, it's like, whatever you want to imagine you can claim as a past life.
Morality
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:45:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 10:42:55 PM, Keltron wrote:
At 8/31/2014 10:35:59 PM, Morality wrote:
At 8/31/2014 9:49:33 PM, Keltron wrote:
Have you ever noticed that all the people who believe in past lives think they were Cleopatra or some famous person? No one wants to admit that they were just a turd scraper in ancient Rome.
I've seen the contrary. Some people like to believe that, but mot Buddhists admit they were probably a goat in their past life or something equally unglamorous. The difference is Buddhists say they have no reason to be ashamed of it.

Being a goat could be interesting. I was actually thinking about New Age people that I've met, not Buddhists. I read this book about rediscovering your past lives, and basically it said that whatever you imagine; wherever your intellectual or recreational interests lie is an indicator of your past lives. So, it's like, whatever you want to imagine you can claim as a past life.
Buddhists(and Hindus I believe) tend to believe the only indicator of your past life is what position you were born into. If you were a monster in a past life, you got a shitty life, although you could redeem yourself.

Never liked Buddhism too much because of the hells they have, which are pretty awful.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:45:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.

False. Karma comes from Hinduism.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Morality
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:46:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 10:45:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.

False. Karma comes from Hinduism.
The word Karma sure, but most religions that believe in reincarnation also believe in something similar to Karma.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:47:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 10:46:30 PM, Morality wrote:
At 8/31/2014 10:45:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.

False. Karma comes from Hinduism.
The word Karma sure, but most religions that believe in reincarnation also believe in something similar to Karma.
Correction: Karma is not a Christian originated concept.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Morality
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 10:48:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 10:47:50 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/31/2014 10:46:30 PM, Morality wrote:
At 8/31/2014 10:45:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.

False. Karma comes from Hinduism.
The word Karma sure, but most religions that believe in reincarnation also believe in something similar to Karma.
Correction: Karma is not a Christian originated concept.
Well, the total good vs. bad of your actions on Earth determine whether you get in heaven or not.
Ash_RationalTheist
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 1:18:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 6:25:17 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Poophead Hindu wannabes always want to capture the charisma of Christ for Hinduism but it won't wash. Christianity has nothing in it for reincarnation belief as resurrection of the soul is not into another body on earth but directly into Heaven in Christian conception or the World to Come in Jewish conception. Reincarnation is man-made ideology as it never addresses the problem that would arise when two different souls try to occupy the same body. Each body has its unique soul so there can be squishing of two souls into one body. Think what happens to the soul of the body if another soul takes control. Lost of unique and sole identity of your soul.

Well from what i read above it clearly shows someone has misguided you about reincarnation.
The basic tenet is that you are not body You are the Soul
I'll quote from famous scripture Bhagavad-Gita...im sure it'll clear you misconceptions

Bg 2.12 " Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.
Bg 2.13 " As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change.
Bg 2.14 " O son of Kuntī, the nonpermanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of winter and summer seasons. They arise from sense perception, O scion of Bharata, and one must learn to tolerate them without being disturbed.
Bg 2.15 " O best among men [Arjuna], the person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady in both is certainly eligible for liberation.
Bg 2.16 " Those who are seers of the truth have concluded that of the nonexistent [the material body] there is no endurance and of the eternal [the soul] there is no change. This they have concluded by studying the nature of both.
Bg 2.17 " That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul.
Bg 2.18 " The material body of the indestructible, immeasurable and eternal living entity is sure to come to an end; therefore, @257;ght, O descendant of Bharata.
Bg 2.19 " Neither he who thinks the living entity the slayer nor he who thinks it slain is in knowledge, for the self slays not nor is slain.
Bg 2.20 " For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.
Bg 2.21 " O Pārtha, how can a person who knows that the soul is indestructible, eternal, unborn and immutable kill anyone or cause anyone to kill?
Bg 2.22 " As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.
Bg 2.23 " The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by @257;re, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.
Bg 2.24 " This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.
Bg 2.25 " It is said that the soul is invisible, inconceivable and immutable. Knowing this, you should not grieve for the body.
Bg 2.26 " If, however, you think that the soul [or the symptoms of life] will always be born and die forever, you still have no reason to lament, O mighty-armed.
Bg 2.27 " One who has taken his birth is sure to die, and after death one is sure to take birth again. Therefore, in the unavoidable discharge of your duty, you should not lament.
Bg 2.28 " All created beings are unmanifest in their beginning, manifest in their interim state, and unmanifest again when annihilated. So what need is there for lamentation?
Bg 2.29 " Some look on the soul as amazing, some describe him as amazing, and some hear of him as amazing, while others, even after hearing about him, cannot understand him at all.
Bg 2.30 " O descendant of Bharata, he who dwells in the body can never be slain. Therefore you need not grieve for any living being.

For reading purports in detail follow here: http://vedabase.com...
Keepin' It Real!
ledgewood
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:45:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 6:27:07 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
"Each body has its unique soul so there can be no squishing of two souls into one body."

That is not true. one soul is available to many bodies. Catholicism speaks to the one soul one body theory. Saying that the soul will be judged at the time the body is judged.
However for you "Christians" you cannot believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God if you do not believe in reincarnation. If this is stunning information then read the New Testament, and find where Jesus says, "?" a hint : "and i tell you he has come," Search out the truth, not some idealistic bull shite you contrive over ignorance. When Jesus himself has to be proclaimed as the Son of God by someone who has been dead for a few hundred years, but Jesus say's he has returned and you know him not?"
ledgewood
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:30:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/31/2014 9:45:21 PM, Keltron wrote:
Even if you are reincarnated it won't do "you" any good. You won't remember your past life, and you won't be able to continue with your past ambitions since "I" is an artificial, temporary construct that ends when you die. So don't get all happy about reincarnation. "You" won't get to enjoy it.

Not so. We all come back to work on extinguishing our personal debt, therefore we are conscious of many things that relate to the prior incarnate, such as liking or dialing certain foods, fears, associated with prior deaths, certain things we find easy and or annoying and have never known to ever being associated with them. We all know right from wrong, we when we are a "lost" soul from staying longer in Purgatory as our family and friends have matriculated into this world we either continue along a pathway that is wrong for us an our soul and we never make any changes to it so we further regress, or we are returning to "teach" and readjust the thinking of our fellow humans. Reincarnation is what we all strive to prevent, to not have to return is the individual goal. Returning is a failure to coexist within our selves and around others. Our ideals and goals are lost in the transition because we cannot accept reincarnation until we "run" across the conversation sometime in our lifetime when we think we are beginning to evolve on our own. But down deep inside of us we know it to be true so we are forever seeking that piece of the missing puzzle...by accepting reincarnation for what it is for humanity and for what it means to us we can move on.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:04:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bottom line: Reincarnation is phony man-made ideology that is illogical because of the definition of "soul" being that which is unique to a person's identity and the fact that each body requires a separate soul to animate it. My criticism that two souls trying to exist in the same body could only create a schizoid personality when two souls try to occupy the same body. The Hindus never really thought it through just as they don't know why their philosophy of trying to attain egolessness is only another man-made ideology.
ledgewood
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:23:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 5:04:59 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Bottom line: Reincarnation is phony man-made ideology that is illogical because of the definition of "soul" being that which is unique to a person's identity and the fact that each body requires a separate soul to animate it. My criticism that two souls trying to exist in the same body could only create a schizoid personality when two souls try to occupy the same body. The Hindus never really thought it through just as they don't know why their philosophy of trying to attain egolessness is only another man-made ideology.

Do you even know what you're talking about? "Phony" " man made" "Illogical" explain to us how YOU know that - "each body requires a separate soul." So if this is phony man made Ideology, then how do you know that each body needs a separate soul of its own? Especially as you so put forth that reincarnation in itself is fake.
You can have an opinion but please base at least some of it on facts and not on opinion alone.
Did you not read in the bible when God said to Jeremiah, " I knew you before you were in the womb."
As Jesus was asked by His disciples "How do we know you are the Son of God? See this is fact. The prophecy of the return of Elijah appears in the last verses of your Old Testament, in the book of the prophet Malachi 3, 1; 4, 5-6: "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes."

Jesus Christ proclaims himself that John the Baptist is said to be the reincarnation of the prophet Elijah. In Matthew 11:14, Jesus says: "And if you are willing to accept it, he (John the Baptist) is the Elijah who was to come." In the same Gospel, while answering the apostles about the coming of Elijah, Jesus told them: "But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands." The commentary adds: "Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:12-13; see also Mark 9:12-13).
So if you believe in Jesus as the Son of God the Savior of man....then you must recognize the facts. That Elijah was incarnated to be John the Babtist..Now I am not saying this the New Testament is...
By the way there is no such word as "egolessness"
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 8:14:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
In my eternal soul's last incarnation, I was Albert Einstein. 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua ben Yosef (Jesus). Here's the simple proof of this claim along with two links that I ask that you follow.

The 2nd Coming of the Christ must produce the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 and it's been imagined that this work would contain "secrets from the foundation of the earth". I have produced this 74-page booklet entitled There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment. The "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' are...

1. The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)
2. Plan-it Theory: GOD=7_4 algorithm or FOD=6_4 (Planet Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory
3. Unified Strings (U21 S19) Theory (M-theory + time analysis) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"
4. S=19 (18.6) Theory - a simple repetitive pattern/algorithm/'fractal'
5. Speed & Power of Thought Theory (similar to Quantum Entanglement)
6. Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal Theory/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theory (based on E=mc2)
7. Reincarnation Theory & its 24 Principles inc. Theory of Luck (ex. Einstein returned as Watson
)

See these at http://7seals.blogspot.com...... and explained at http://7seals.yuku.com...... .
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 4:34:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 5:23:58 PM, ledgewood wrote:
At 9/2/2014 5:04:59 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Bottom line: Reincarnation is phony man-made ideology that is illogical because of the definition of "soul" being that which is unique to a person's identity and the fact that each body requires a separate soul to animate it. My criticism that two souls trying to exist in the same body could only create a schizoid personality when two souls try to occupy the same body. The Hindus never really thought it through just as they don't know why their philosophy of trying to attain egolessness is only another man-made ideology.

Do you even know what you're talking about? "Phony" " man made" "Illogical" explain to us how YOU know that - "each body requires a separate soul." So if this is phony man made Ideology, then how do you know that each body needs a separate soul of its own? Especially as you so put forth that reincarnation in itself is fake.
You can have an opinion but please base at least some of it on facts and not on opinion alone.
Did you not read in the bible when God said to Jeremiah, " I knew you before you were in the womb."
As Jesus was asked by His disciples "How do we know you are the Son of God? See this is fact. The prophecy of the return of Elijah appears in the last verses of your Old Testament, in the book of the prophet Malachi 3, 1; 4, 5-6: "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes."

Jesus Christ proclaims himself that John the Baptist is said to be the reincarnation of the prophet Elijah. In Matthew 11:14, Jesus says: "And if you are willing to accept it, he (John the Baptist) is the Elijah who was to come." In the same Gospel, while answering the apostles about the coming of Elijah, Jesus told them: "But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands." The commentary adds: "Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:12-13; see also Mark 9:12-13).
So if you believe in Jesus as the Son of God the Savior of man....then you must recognize the facts. That Elijah was incarnated to be John the Babtist..Now I am not saying this the New Testament is...
By the way there is no such word as "egolessness"

Archetypal Spirits can and do reappear in individual human beings, such as the Baptist Spirit that animated Elijah and John the Baptist but neither one was the other, was he? Be honest and tell the truth. Neither Elijah or John the Baptist were the same person.

Every body needs ONE SOUL to animate it. Two souls in one body = schizoid, possesion, unhealthy division, and NOT of God's Plan.

Take your reincarnation beliefs to the Eastern religionists who go for that kind of bullhockey but it's not Jewish Christian belief at all.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 6:45:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 4:58:24 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
The Bible constantly speaks of "you reap what you sow" and is very clear about when the Christ returns, "Everyone is judged according(74) to their actions." - Rev 20:12-13. This is karma.

The Christ returns and there's a "resurrection of the dead". This either happens by zombie apocalypse or reincarnation. Y'shua taught reincarnation in Matthew 11:14-15, John 8:58, etc. and science has now proven it (google that).

Karma and reincarnation are true and are Christian concepts although misunderstood by most conservative Christians.

Numerology retard. We understand. Straight bullsh!t, but you can have your say...
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:34:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
bump
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
vicenza
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 1:38:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 4:34:09 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 9/2/2014 5:23:58 PM, ledgewood wrote:
At 9/2/2014 5:04:59 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Bottom line: Reincarnation is phony man-made ideology that is illogical because of the definition of "soul" being that which is unique to a person's identity and the fact that each body requires a separate soul to animate it. My criticism that two souls trying to exist in the same body could only create a schizoid personality when two souls try to occupy the same body. The Hindus never really thought it through just as they don't know why their philosophy of trying to attain egolessness is only another man-made ideology.

Do you even know what you're talking about? "Phony" " man made" "Illogical" explain to us how YOU know that - "each body requires a separate soul." So if this is phony man made Ideology, then how do you know that each body needs a separate soul of its own? Especially as you so put forth that reincarnation in itself is fake.
You can have an opinion but please base at least some of it on facts and not on opinion alone.
Did you not read in the bible when God said to Jeremiah, " I knew you before you were in the womb."
As Jesus was asked by His disciples "How do we know you are the Son of God? See this is fact. The prophecy of the return of Elijah appears in the last verses of your Old Testament, in the book of the prophet Malachi 3, 1; 4, 5-6: "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes."

Jesus Christ proclaims himself that John the Baptist is said to be the reincarnation of the prophet Elijah. In Matthew 11:14, Jesus says: "And if you are willing to accept it, he (John the Baptist) is the Elijah who was to come." In the same Gospel, while answering the apostles about the coming of Elijah, Jesus told them: "But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands." The commentary adds: "Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:12-13; see also Mark 9:12-13).
So if you believe in Jesus as the Son of God the Savior of man....then you must recognize the facts. That Elijah was incarnated to be John the Babtist..Now I am not saying this the New Testament is...
By the way there is no such word as "egolessness"

Archetypal Spirits can and do reappear in individual human beings, such as the Baptist Spirit that animated Elijah and John the Baptist but neither one was the other, was he? Be honest and tell the truth. Neither Elijah or John the Baptist were the same person.

Every body needs ONE SOUL to animate it. Two souls in one body = schizoid, possesion, unhealthy division, and NOT of God's Plan.

Take your reincarnation beliefs to the Eastern religionists who go for that kind of bullhockey but it's not Jewish Christian belief at all.

I have a faint idea that you are somewhat of a skeptic..LOL .
However what you fail to recognize is the fact that you can be and in these circumstances you are wrong in your thinking. Just because you have been born into a family with a set of beliefs and you may or may not practice in those beliefs you feel the need to protect what you have been told. As in the world is flat theory ..Rather then to open ones mind to the benefits of what Karma and Reincarnation brings to the table in conjunction with the religion of your choice, is plain stupid.
No one has said to forgo your belief's, nor have i spoken to abandoning those beliefs to a more "better" understanding of a religion and that you should "quit" your religion, and join a new one, based on Reincarnation and Karma.
What is being said is that to incorporate this knowledge into your thinking allows you to see a much, much more, clearer Path to understanding your religion and in your thinking of what it is that God wants from you. He is not an abrasive demanding and violent God, He simply has said certain things and His son Jesus has made a proclamation to help God's children find a way back to Him. It is not absolution of earthly goods and or life that brings you or anyone closer to God it is in the thinking and delivery of your thinking that draws one nearer to God. It is not believing in reincarnation as it is played out in certain Religious entities it is understanding that "to live" a life as Christ did while here, so that one "does not return" is the moral obligation of the soul.
One may become another in another life span, but the "soul" remains the same in each event.
Because religion in its onset spoke to ignorant people whose concept of religion was of a master who placed fear in their hearts but would provide to them in the end a banquet of love and other goods based on your religious practices and or your laying in state waiting for His return, is wrong. It served only to initiate the ignorant and to justify a means to create a Hierarchy which sometimes preyed upon its believers.
But to not accept this because your archaic ideals and ideas on religion have to be right is ignorance at its finest.
We need to become enlightened more with our obligations to each other and in the love that Jesus has proclaimed for us to exist, as more to our ideals and ideas of religion, then to follow what some ascribe to as they expound upon their meanings of a simple line in the written word. As most accept the fact that one reading of a passage can take on a dozen different meanings as spoken by a dozen different men.
So the idea that Reincarnation and or Karma is not a valid discussion because you have been born into a different religion makes you inept at understanding "Faith".
For Faith is the only true guideline and acceptance of Christ, God and the Holy Spirit. Unless someone can show me a picture of them standing next to God in Heaven, or while here on earth His Garden.
It is Faith that allows those of us who practice our religion to accept changes in our religion based upon what we learn along the way which only enhances our understanding of religion and our love for God and His Son.
To declare blaspheme against all ideas and ideals held by other religions is pure ignorance, especially when no one is asking anyone to forgo their religion.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 12:04:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most Jews believe in or at least are open-minded to reincarnation. It's a thousands-of- years-old tradition to name a Jewish baby after a (newly) deceased close relative like a grandparent so as to possibly attract their eternal soul.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 12:12:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In my eternal soul's last incarnation, I was Albert Einstein. 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua ben Yosef (Jesus). Here's the simple proof of this claim along with two links that I ask that you follow.

The 2nd Coming of the Christ must produce the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 and it's been imagined that this work would contain "secrets from the foundation of the earth". I have produced this 74-page booklet entitled There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, nonlocal cause-and-effect, design and alignment. The "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' are...

1. The Conglomerate of Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory), GOD-guided Evolution Theory
2. Plan-it Theory: GOD=7_4 algorithm/code or FOD=6_4 on Planet Nestor (Design Worlds Theory)
3. Unified Strings U21/S19 Theory (M-theory + Time Analysis providing a very Simple Symmetry) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"
4. S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Algorithm/'Fractal'
5. Speed & Power of (GOD's) Thought Theory (similar to Quantum Entanglement's Time Travel)
6. Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal Theory/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theory (based on E=mc2)
7. Reincarnation Theory & its 26 Principles incl. Theory of Luck (ex. Einstein returned as Watson
)

See these at http://7seals.blogspot.com... and explained at http://7seals.yuku.com... .
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.