Fury!

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 6:59:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am so angry I could cry!

I have just had my lesson in Christianity and we were doing normal class work on miracles, and then the class as a whole got into a discussion on Hell. The teacher said, "Everyone will all go to Heaven even those who aren't Christians because Jesus Christ paid for all of our sin on the cross and we went to Hell to takes those up to heaven to have a party."

Absolutely NOT! I am so angry for one, she taught that to the class of non believers and she also totally stripped Christ Jesus down as a sacrifice. I am very passionate for one of my friends to become a Christian, and she has taken his possible will to become a Christian, by saying everyone we go to Heaven, even if they aren't Christian. She totally miss read the the Gospel, in Matthew it takes about the wide and narrow gate and path, the wide and broad path leads to destruction and the narrow and hard path lead to eternal life.

Jesus Christ spoke of Hell more than any other person in the Bible. That it is a place or torment and nashing of teeth. Jesus Christ will judge with justice based off of your own sin. The whole point to why Jesus Christ was a sacrifice is that we are saved by faith, not by works, not by loving but by faith. Love without faith is worthless.

It is not we will all go to Heaven even the most God hating people will go too, no! Only those who are saved in Christ Jesus goes, and God will shake the things which are seen and the things which are seen will be destroyed but the things which cannot be seen will remain. If you trust in Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit will come and dwell with your spirit, and it will be saved, but those who do not have the Holy Spirit on the day of judgment will be condemned in Hell for an eternity.

Jesus Christ is the Grace of God shown to men, it is this, "Come to me now, come I ask of you, I have many rooms and you are invited to live here in my presents." But it will become, "Depart from me you evil worker, I don't know you, get away from me you who loves sin." And that person who is being told that will go right to Hell and then Hell will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Non believers, do not think that if Christianity is right, you will go to Heaven after being judged, no you will be cast into Hell.

And I am still angry, righteously, that she taught false to non believers.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 7:32:37 AM
At 3/17/2010 6:59:52 AM, GodSands wrote:

I have just had my lesson in Christianity and we were doing normal class work on miracles, and then the class as a whole got into a discussion on Hell. The teacher said, "Everyone will all go to Heaven even those who aren't Christians because Jesus Christ paid for all of our sin on the cross and we went to Hell to takes those up to heaven to have a party."

Well she has just vastly improved Christianity hasn't she?

Absolutely NOT! I am so angry for one, she taught that to the class of non believers and she also totally stripped Christ Jesus down as a sacrifice.

So have you, so has Datc, so has every Christian here.
A sacrifice in a religious context is when YOU intentionally offer up something of value to appease a God. It is not when an angry God gives you something of value that you accidentally destroy so long as you believe in it. Jesus Christ is not a sacrifice.

I am very passionate for one of my friends to become a Christian, and she has taken his possible will to become a Christian, by saying everyone we go to Heaven, even if they aren't Christian. She totally miss read the the Gospel,

Oh don't worry, I am sure you will get into her pants eventually.

And I bet you didn't say a single word.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 7:59:58 AM

Im already starting to like this thread.

Thats nice.
Absolutely NOT! I am so angry for one, she taught that to the class of non believers and she also totally stripped Christ Jesus down as a sacrifice. I am very passionate for one of my friends to become a Christian, and she has taken his possible will to become a Christian, by saying everyone we go to Heaven, even if they aren't Christian. She totally miss read the the Gospel, in Matthew it takes about the wide and narrow gate and path, the wide and broad path leads to destruction and the narrow and hard path lead to eternal life.
Sure. The good, descent people who dont believe in God, go to hell, while the mass murdering Hitler who accepted Jesus into his heart, goes to heaven. makes sense.
Jesus Christ spoke of Hell more than any other person in the Bible. That it is a place or torment and nashing of teeth. Jesus Christ will judge with justice based off of your own sin. The whole point to why Jesus Christ was a sacrifice is that we are saved by faith, not by works, not by loving but by faith. Love without faith is worthless.
And faith without works is worthless too, i believe it says that in the bible as well. Of course, the "Works" in the old testament consist of mass murder, mass rape, genocide, etc etc etc.
It is not we will all go to Heaven even the most God hating people will go too, no! Only those who are saved in Christ Jesus goes, and God will shake the things which are seen and the things which are seen will be destroyed but the things which cannot be seen will remain. If you trust in Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit will come and dwell with your spirit, and it will be saved, but those who do not have the Holy Spirit on the day of judgment will be condemned in Hell for an eternity.
So youre telling God who he can and cannot let into his kingdom of heaven? Really? And who put you above God?

Non believers, do not think that if Christianity is right, you will go to Heaven after being judged, no you will be cast into Hell.
Thats not very nice.
Join the club. The Muslims are angry at you, righteously, because you are teaching false to non believers. And so are the Mormons. And the Hindus. And the atheists.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:26:44 AM

Non believers... you will be cast into Hell.

And you are apparently living in Hell right here on Earth :)

That is, you're living a very unnatural, and I would imagine uncomfortable and psychologically taxing existence.

If you could just accept things as they are, accept and embrace your nature, and live as you naturally care to... I think you wouldn't have to so longingly (and pitifully) Grasp for some "Savior" or some "better" existence, but could be perfectly content with the apparent nature of things.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
CrappyDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:38:03 AM
If you could just accept things as they are, accept and embrace your nature, and live as you naturally care to... I think you wouldn't have to so longingly (and pitifully) Grasp for some "Savior" or some "better" existence, but could be perfectly content with the apparent nature of things.

Hey Matt. Quick question here, I see the picture of the dog as your profile picture. Beautiful dog. I bet he/she is a great dog right? Do you love your dog?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:38:50 AM
Godsands, do try and ignore the heckeling athiest hear if you want this thread to stay with the perspective of discussing what our doctrine should teach after accapting the bible as true. They dont accapt it so you will not get that kind of discussion out of them.

I on the other hand do have something more thought provoking to offer you. you should be carefull when you use the word eternity and say this is the message of the bible concerning the duration of ones stay in hell. http://www.tentmaker.org...
It has largely changed its meaning over time, in the days the bible was written it was endead a term for a length of time that would have an end. It could only mean infinite if its in reference to God, just like the word 'great' would mean infinite if you said God has great power.

Out of curiosity what kind of class is this? one at church? one at a collage that covers all religon? If its at your church I would like to know what kind of denomination it is.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:40:25 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:38:03 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:
Hey Matt. Quick question here, I see the picture of the dog as your profile picture. Beautiful dog. I bet he/she is a great dog right? Do you love your dog?

ALL DOGS WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF SATAN!
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
CrappyDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:41:14 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:40:25 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/17/2010 8:38:03 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:

ALL DOGS WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF SATAN!

shutup.
collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:45:07 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:41:14 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:
shutup.

Canineacus 4:12 And the lord doth smite the pooch for peeing on the carpet downstairs instead of dutifully scratching on the door and yelping to go out. 13 And the Lord doth said: "Yea verily, the dog that peeth on the rug shalt go to hell and burn eternally"
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

CrappyDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:46:54 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:45:07 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
shutup.

Canineacus 4:12 And the lord doth smite the pooch for peeing on the carpet downstairs instead of dutifully scratching on the door and yelping to go out. 13 And the Lord doth said: "Yea verily, the dog that peeth on the rug shalt go to hell and burn eternally"

Obvious troll is obvious.
collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:49:25 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:46:54 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:

lol clearly. I'm a christian. I just believe God has a sense of humor as well as I do.

Immortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 8:51:27 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:46:54 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:
At 3/17/2010 8:45:07 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
shutup.

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:01:14 AM
At 3/17/2010 8:38:50 AM, Marauder wrote:
Godsands, do try and ignore the heckeling athiest hear if you want this thread to stay with the perspective of discussing what our doctrine should teach after accapting the bible as true. They dont accapt it so you will not get that kind of discussion out of them.

The only people here willing to discuss theology are atheists.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Immortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:12:31 AM
GodSands doesn't want atheists to go to heaven. What about the people who never heard of him? What about the atheists who do more good than the believers?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:36:22 AM
At 3/17/2010 9:12:31 AM, Immortal wrote:
GodSands doesn't want atheists to go to heaven. What about the people who never heard of him? What about the atheists who do more good than the believers?

I don't think that even he knows!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:38:05 AM
If he didnt want anyone to comment, he shouldve posted this on christiansonly.org or noatheistsplz.com
Immortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:45:43 AM
At 3/17/2010 9:38:05 AM, tkubok wrote:
If he didnt want anyone to comment, he shouldve posted this on christiansonly.org or noatheistsplz.com

None of those websites even exist.
collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:46:44 AM
At 3/17/2010 9:45:43 AM, Immortal wrote:
Sarcasm fail

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 9:49:52 AM
At 3/17/2010 9:45:43 AM, Immortal wrote:
At 3/17/2010 9:38:05 AM, tkubok wrote:

None of those websites even exist.

And people say that all the good domain names are taken. :(
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 11:18:00 AM

Jesus Christ is the Grace of God shown to men, it is this, "Come to me now, come I ask of you, I have many rooms and you are invited to live here in my presents." But it will become, "Depart from me you evil worker, I don't know you, get away from me you who loves sin." And that person who is being told that will go right to Hell and then Hell will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Well, considering your teacher has probably set your classmates on the path to hell, you would've thought God would've done something about it. Maybe given her a tummy bug so a more evangelistic teacher could take the class instead?
collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 11:43:26 AM
At 3/17/2010 11:18:00 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Well, considering your teacher has probably set your classmates on the path to hell, you would've thought God would've done something about it. Maybe given her a tummy bug so a more evangelistic teacher could take the class instead?

I've God wanted to micromanage everyones lives methinks he would have started to do so with Adam and Eve.

I think God just wants to rest.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work (Genesis 2:2).

God just wants to chill, and after making all this shitt i say heck let the poor guy have a break.

collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 11:44:00 AM
At 3/17/2010 11:43:26 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
If God

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 2:33:51 PM
: At 3/17/2010 9:12:31 AM, Immortal wrote:

I know, because that would be unjust, unrighteous and a posion to God's Kingdom, light and darkness cannot share, neither does God and sin. But ex atheists are free of change.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 2:42:21 PM
Well she has just vastly improved Christianity hasn't she?

No, she hasn't improved anything but made up something in her mind. Christianity will never become friends with the world, ever.

Oh don't worry, I am sure you will get into her pants eventually.

You are either calling me a homosexual or you are calling him (Marc) a woman.

And I bet you didn't say a single word.

No I spoke out.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 2:44:05 PM
Wow, no one even addressed GodSands post. Nothing but off-topic questions about atheists and hell. The point is, was the teacher properly describing Christianity. No. GodSands is right.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 3:01:17 PM
: At 3/17/2010 8:38:50 AM, Marauder wrote:

I on the other hand do have something more thought provoking to offer you. you should be carefull when you use the word eternity and say this is the message of the bible concerning the duration of ones stay in hell. http://www.tentmaker.org...
It has largely changed its meaning over time, in the days the bible was written it was endead a term for a length of time that would have an end. It could only mean infinite if its in reference to God, just like the word 'great' would mean infinite if you said God has great power.

Out of curiosity what kind of class is this? one at church? one at a collage that covers all religon? If its at your church I would like to know what kind of denomination it is.

It was at college, the teacher says she is a Christian. Hell destroys the spirit, and in Revelation 14:10 - 11 it says, "...and that person will be put in pain with burning sulphur before the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 And the smoke from their burning pain will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest , day or night for those who worship the beast and his idol or who get the mark of his name." Worshiping the beast is living in sin, of course if you knew you were worshiping Satan, you would turn to Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:13, "Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that lead to true life. Only a few people find that road." (Meaning people who go to church and call themselves Christians as well as those who don't go to church and do not call themselves Christians).
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 3:04:11 PM
(Meaning people who go to church and call themselves Christians because they go to church as well as those who don't go to church and do not call themselves Christians).
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 3:06:13 PM
GodSands, I respect your belief, but since you follow the Bible literally, which is how it should be followed by Christians, then why don't you follow every command of Jesus?