Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

A theist on trial

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:35:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think some anti abortionists take it to an extreme when it comes to abortion. I may be against abortion, but I would never do something like that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:42:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?

Atheist joke?
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:44:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?

Now THAT is funny.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:47:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:35:35 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I think some anti abortionists take it to an extreme when it comes to abortion. I may be against abortion, but I would never do something like that.

OK, lets examine this. If you found a child about to be murdered, would you use violence to restrain the murderer? Or would you say, "You murderer guy! Stop or I shall file a writ with the court!"

Obviously, with a real murder, using violence to save the innocent is not unacceptable. Abortion is seen that way by many people, who nevertheless also recognize that ...

... if you saw an tyrannical force oppressing the weak and removing their agenncy, would you rebel and use force to defend freedom? Or would you say, "Heh warlord type with the khat adled brain! Stop I will file a petition with the court you own!"

Abortion is tricky because it combines two fundamental rights, the right to live and the right to live freely and choose whether or not to have kids - and all the consequences that come with it.

That some are extreme in this position, well, leave to an atheist to gloss over complexity and present all religion as violent. Typical.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:50:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:44:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?

Now THAT is funny.

Not as funny as the unproductive stalker who is continuously following me around after asking repeatedly to stop stalking.

Still having difficulty figuring out whether or not theist historians with NT expertise exist?

Or that just because something happens does not mean the statistical probability of happening is 100%?

Having trouble figuring out that flame baiting people does not make you a victim?

That bullying bullies makes you a bully?
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:50:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:47:50 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:35:35 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I think some anti abortionists take it to an extreme when it comes to abortion. I may be against abortion, but I would never do something like that.

OK, lets examine this. If you found a child about to be murdered, would you use violence to restrain the murderer? Or would you say, "You murderer guy! Stop or I shall file a writ with the court!"

Obviously, with a real murder, using violence to save the innocent is not unacceptable. Abortion is seen that way by many people, who nevertheless also recognize that ...

... if you saw an tyrannical force oppressing the weak and removing their agenncy, would you rebel and use force to defend freedom? Or would you say, "Heh warlord type with the khat adled brain! Stop I will file a petition with the court you own!"

Abortion is tricky because it combines two fundamental rights, the right to live and the right to live freely and choose whether or not to have kids - and all the consequences that come with it.

That some are extreme in this position, well, leave to an atheist to gloss over complexity and present all religion as violent. Typical.

That's infiantcide, not abortion. That is a complete difference.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 8:54:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:50:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:47:50 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:35:35 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I think some anti abortionists take it to an extreme when it comes to abortion. I may be against abortion, but I would never do something like that.

OK, lets examine this. If you found a child about to be murdered, would you use violence to restrain the murderer? Or would you say, "You murderer guy! Stop or I shall file a writ with the court!"

Obviously, with a real murder, using violence to save the innocent is not unacceptable. Abortion is seen that way by many people, who nevertheless also recognize that ...

... if you saw an tyrannical force oppressing the weak and removing their agenncy, would you rebel and use force to defend freedom? Or would you say, "Heh warlord type with the khat adled brain! Stop I will file a petition with the court you own!"

Abortion is tricky because it combines two fundamental rights, the right to live and the right to live freely and choose whether or not to have kids - and all the consequences that come with it.

That some are extreme in this position, well, leave to an atheist to gloss over complexity and present all religion as violent. Typical.

That's infiantcide, not abortion. That is a complete difference.

Not too people who make no distinction between a viable fetus and murder. Its a legal delineation, that may not necessarily equate to moral or ethical reality.

That same person would say, "The choice about whether or not to have kids happened when you spread your legs or dove in."

Again, I take no side in this, precisely because I see the collision of two issues, but we would be naive is we thought that all people valued life and liberty to exactly the same extent.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:07:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 8:50:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:44:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?

Now THAT is funny.

Not as funny as the unproductive stalker who is continuously following me around after asking repeatedly to stop stalking.

Still having difficulty figuring out whether or not theist historians with NT expertise exist?

Or that just because something happens does not mean the statistical probability of happening is 100%?

Having trouble figuring out that flame baiting people does not make you a victim?

That bullying bullies makes you a bully?

Will you just look at the lies the poor coward has to provide.

This obviously has nothing to do with the thread in which it is posted, it is only about the obsession of the newt.

But just to clarify, the newt claimed that jesus' historicity is not in question amongst biblical scholars and yet I supplied eight such scholars to refute his ridiculous claim.

As is his wont, the newt has provided nothing at all to prove his original claim truthful.

But that is the only thing you have, when what you have claimed is proven a lie.

So in order to sort this derail, newt, I provided 8 scholars who prove your argument a lie.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:25:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 9:07:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:50:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:44:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?

Now THAT is funny.

Not as funny as the unproductive stalker who is continuously following me around after asking repeatedly to stop stalking.

Still having difficulty figuring out whether or not theist historians with NT expertise exist?

Or that just because something happens does not mean the statistical probability of happening is 100%?

Having trouble figuring out that flame baiting people does not make you a victim?

That bullying bullies makes you a bully?

Will you just look at the lies the poor coward has to provide.

This obviously has nothing to do with the thread in which it is posted, it is only about the obsession of the newt.

But just to clarify, the newt claimed that jesus' historicity is not in question amongst biblical scholars and yet I supplied eight such scholars to refute his ridiculous claim.

As is his wont, the newt has provided nothing at all to prove his original claim truthful.

But that is the only thing you have, when what you have claimed is proven a lie.

So in order to sort this derail, newt, I provided 8 scholars who prove your argument a lie.

You might want to try doing something besides trollishly attempting to block/derail every conversation in the religion forum in a depserate bid for attention some time.
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:32:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 9:25:52 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 9:07:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:50:11 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:44:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:41:08 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 8:06:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Judge: What do you have to say for yourself? Are you guilty? Or are you innocent?
Theist: I am innocent. I was just following God's orders to shoot the abortionist.

(Sad fact to Kerfluffer is that this is inspired by a true story)

Wawawawaaaaaaaa

Why is it every atheist 'joke' involves violence?

Now THAT is funny.

Not as funny as the unproductive stalker who is continuously following me around after asking repeatedly to stop stalking.

Still having difficulty figuring out whether or not theist historians with NT expertise exist?

Or that just because something happens does not mean the statistical probability of happening is 100%?

Having trouble figuring out that flame baiting people does not make you a victim?

That bullying bullies makes you a bully?

Will you just look at the lies the poor coward has to provide.

This obviously has nothing to do with the thread in which it is posted, it is only about the obsession of the newt.

But just to clarify, the newt claimed that jesus' historicity is not in question amongst biblical scholars and yet I supplied eight such scholars to refute his ridiculous claim.

As is his wont, the newt has provided nothing at all to prove his original claim truthful.

But that is the only thing you have, when what you have claimed is proven a lie.

So in order to sort this derail, newt, I provided 8 scholars who prove your argument a lie.

You might want to try doing something besides trollishly attempting to block/derail every conversation in the religion forum in a depserate bid for attention some time.

It was your little derail newt, but of course you lack the capacity to even understand that.

WOW. For you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:38:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 9:32:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
.

It was your little derail newt, but of course you lack the capacity to even understand that.

WOW. For you.

Please provide us with one, even one, post you have made on this forum in which you have a clearly defined thesis, with clearly defined sources that that clearly support a well written support for the thesis and is, even once, devoid of insults or deliberately inflammatory statements. Just one.

No one else can seem to find one, but we can all see you jumping into conversation to harass your victims. Thousands of times. You bring nothing but petty personal antics - ever.

Your are a flame baiting troll, please just stay the hell away from me.

And no douche, there is no period scholarship debate about the historicity of Jesus - there are three active thread about that subject and your free to troll away with that rather than drag it here. But if all you can do is leave stupid one liners in pursuit of a personalized vendetta because the internet is your entire life, understand that its the internet - and people can and will call you out for trolling.

Thanks for this abuser atheists. He brings SOOOO much to the table.
RulerOfNone
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:40:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't bother replying to Bulproof, he is nothing but inflammatory for the sake of being inflammatory.

More on-topic, no one in their right mind would attempt such a defense. No court of law in a civilized nation would allow murder simply because "God said it was right."

In addition, killing in the name of God is wholly rejected by all but the fringe of the religions involved in such incidents. (And before anyone says anything about Muslims, a very loud fringe is still a fringe.)
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:42:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 9:38:12 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/2/2014 9:32:07 AM, bulproof wrote:
.

It was your little derail newt, but of course you lack the capacity to even understand that.

WOW. For you.

Please provide us with one, even one, post you have made on this forum in which you have a clearly defined thesis, with clearly defined sources that that clearly support a well written support for the thesis and is, even once, devoid of insults or deliberately inflammatory statements. Just one.

No one else can seem to find one, but we can all see you jumping into conversation to harass your victims. Thousands of times. You bring nothing but petty personal antics - ever.

Your are a flame baiting troll, please just stay the hell away from me.

And no douche, there is no period scholarship debate about the historicity of Jesus - there are three active thread about that subject and your free to troll away with that rather than drag it here. But if all you can do is leave stupid one liners in pursuit of a personalized vendetta because the internet is your entire life, understand that its the internet - and people can and will call you out for trolling.

Thanks for this abuser atheists. He brings SOOOO much to the table.

Try reading and comprehending, I understand how impossible the latter is for you.

Did I notice all of that vitriol and hatred and insults in your posts?

Oh yes I did.

Did you see any of that abuse in my posts. Apparently you see what nobody else sees. Maybe you're psychic. LOL.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin