Jump to topic:

Self Originating/Creating Spirit

matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 1:21:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
God created Humans as a miniature creator, YOU are a little god meant to influence and create your own environment, not God, not your parents, not your friends but YOU.
How?
With the power of your mind and the dominion God gave you (us) over your (our) environment, for good or bad, it is yours to create.
We in a sense are like little gods, not that we can create substance, but we can create and influence what comes into our life and what goes out, obviously we can't control how others can effect us but we possess the power in our actions, thoughts and choices to mold and shape our existence. God has even given us the ability to create life (conception) and control and mold that which is ours whether it be for the good or the bad, neutral whatever...
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

You are an original spirit and that spirit will never perish but will continue to create and shape the environment around you here and after, many principles and laws mimic or originate in the spirit, the material reflects the physical in a variety of ways....
Nothing really "ceases" when we die, we still learn, still desire, still have interests and things we pursue. All the things you love and like to do will not cease, the physical reflects the spiritual. Life after this one is not floating around on clouds aimlessly there is a lot to learn and experience, more than what we would imagine life is still full of wonder and excitement.

The more I understand scripture the more I realize that the majority of underlying principles in the Bible are spiritual, the expressions used are "material" sounding at first glance but they represent spiritual truths and laws, for example the passage in John 3 Jesus has emphasized spiritual truths using physical comparisons like being "born" and compares how the spirit operates with the likes of "wind" and immediately confused an educated man lol, however spiritual principles are explained using our language using physical analogies because that's how we can grasp or comprehend them nonetheless we need a spiritual understanding and this point Christ coveys in this passage.

Another brief example is when Jesus spoke in Matthew 5
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Why the crap did Jesus say that??
Because it conveys a spiritual truth, because in the spiritual world our thoughts are the same as actions, thoughts are not hidden in the spirit and ones thoughts express what they desire, or at least the ones that we originate.

Romans 12
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Our thoughts and our actions are virtually one and the same to God, the mind comes before what is acted upon and everything happens in the spirit before it manifests into the physical.
This explains the emphasis in the scriptures relative to our thoughts and minds and this is where God looks and reads, in our minds and inner being even examining our selves unaware.
Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Romans 8
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 Chronicles 16
9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

2 Corinthians 10
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Anyways I would just like to remind people the importance of your minds and the thoughts you generate (originate) create your world, be mindful and open as God sees and judges you accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com...

The above link I'm not "promoting" it's just a quick example to illustrate and encourage thinking.

The power of our minds is a very intriguing subject the way God created it and how it is "self" operating, do a google search on "brain plasticity" if you get bored...

http://www.brainfacts.org...
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:16:00 PM
Mark 7:20-22
And He was saying, "That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.

Romans 8:5-7
For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so....

Philippians 4
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Replace the old for the new.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 11:35:36 PM
At 9/3/2014 1:21:36 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
God created Humans as a miniature creator, YOU are a little god meant to influence and create your own environment, not God, not your parents, not your friends but YOU.
How?
With the power of your mind and the dominion God gave you (us) over your (our) environment, for good or bad, it is yours to create.
We in a sense are like little gods, not that we can create substance, but we can create and influence what comes into our life and what goes out, obviously we can't control how others can effect us but we possess the power in our actions, thoughts and choices to mold and shape our existence. God has even given us the ability to create life (conception) and control and mold that which is ours whether it be for the good or the bad, neutral whatever...
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

You are an original spirit and that spirit will never perish but will continue to create and shape the environment around you here and after, many principles and laws mimic or originate in the spirit, the material reflects the physical in a variety of ways....
Nothing really "ceases" when we die, we still learn, still desire, still have interests and things we pursue. All the things you love and like to do will not cease, the physical reflects the spiritual. Life after this one is not floating around on clouds aimlessly there is a lot to learn and experience, more than what we would imagine life is still full of wonder and excitement.

The more I understand scripture the more I realize that the majority of underlying principles in the Bible are spiritual, the expressions used are "material" sounding at first glance but they represent spiritual truths and laws, for example the passage in John 3 Jesus has emphasized spiritual truths using physical comparisons like being "born" and compares how the spirit operates with the likes of "wind" and immediately confused an educated man lol, however spiritual principles are explained using our language using physical analogies because that's how we can grasp or comprehend them nonetheless we need a spiritual understanding and this point Christ coveys in this passage.

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Because it conveys a spiritual truth, because in the spiritual world our thoughts are the same as actions, thoughts are not hidden in the spirit and ones thoughts express what they desire, or at least the ones that we originate.

Romans 12
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Our thoughts and our actions are virtually one and the same to God, the mind comes before what is acted upon and everything happens in the spirit before it manifests into the physical.
This explains the emphasis in the scriptures relative to our thoughts and minds and this is where God looks and reads, in our minds and inner being even examining our selves unaware.
Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Romans 8
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 Chronicles 16
9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

2 Corinthians 10

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Anyways I would just like to remind people the importance of your minds and the thoughts you generate (originate) create your world, be mindful and open as God sees and judges you accordingly.

The above link I'm not "promoting" it's just a quick example to illustrate and encourage thinking.

The power of our minds is a very intriguing subject the way God created it and how it is "self" operating, do a google search on "brain plasticity" if you get bored...

God's people love the idea of being the Creator but they've all been fooled. Not one of you can keep your body from dying in this world in the way God planned for you to die. You will eventually learn that our Creator is the one who gave you your thoughts that He created for you.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 7:43:02 AM
At 9/4/2014 11:35:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
How?
Genesis 1

Romans 12

Jeremiah 17

Romans 8

2 Chronicles 16

2 Corinthians 10

God's people love the idea of being the Creator but they've all been fooled. Not one of you can keep your body from dying in this world in the way God planned for you to die. You will eventually learn that our Creator is the one who gave you your thoughts that He created for you.

No, creator not "Creator" you know exactly what I meant but nice try. Nobody is discussing avoiding death what are you talking about lol? I'm talking about the environment in which you inhabit and the influence upon it, wake up.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Did you read the entire chapter, what is the Lord complaining about if they were already complying with the thoughts that HE gave em lol? ever thought about that? As a matter of fact what do we need instruction at all for, my thoughts are not my thoughts they belong to someone else right? No, wrong but nice try now go renew your mind.
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 7:48:20 AM
Here's one for ya "saint"....

Isaiah 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 9:11:04 AM
At 9/5/2014 7:43:02 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
How?
Genesis 1

Romans 12

Jeremiah 17

Romans 8

2 Chronicles 16

2 Corinthians 10

No, creator not "Creator" you know exactly what I meant but nice try. Nobody is discussing avoiding death what are you talking about lol? I'm talking about the environment in which you inhabit and the influence upon it, wake up.

Amos 4

Did you read the entire chapter, what is the Lord complaining about if they were already complying with the thoughts that HE gave em lol? ever thought about that? As a matter of fact what do we need instruction at all for, my thoughts are not my thoughts they belong to someone else right? No, wrong but nice try now go renew your mind.

Man can't create anything, not even one thought. Everything was created before man woke up in a flesh to observe the other illusions in this universe ( make-believe world ).
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 9:17:01 AM
At 9/5/2014 9:11:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/5/2014 7:43:02 AM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
How?
Genesis 1

Romans 12

Jeremiah 17

Romans 8

2 Chronicles 16

2 Corinthians 10

Amos 4

Man can't create anything, not even one thought. Everything was created before man woke up in a flesh to observe the other illusions in this universe ( make-believe world ).

I didn't think so.