Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Could God be speaking to you in this forum?

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 9:58:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You don't have to give an answer to this question but if you're a true believer, you've already heard His voice in here. It makes no difference if you stay hidden from the other forum members in here and not respond to God's voice because as long as you keep listening to Him, you will learn who you are and how you were created.

You will also learn how God's plan called the beast was used to get His people to build things with their human hands until He had His modern technology built in the last days to use for His purpose to teach us how He created us within His mind.

His mind is the "consciousness" that quantum physicists talk about but unless they listen to His voice, they won't learn how we were created or how the illusion of particles have deceived them of our true reality.

Our true reality is God and His thoughts where we have existed since He designed us. If you don't believe this fact, it won't matter to our Creator who designed you to disbelieve Him during this first age.

Is it difficult to believe that you're only a character in His thoughts? It took me a long time to believe this, too, so don't be alarmed. It was very difficult to accept that I was created as His voice because we were all designed in this age to believe the things we observe instead of the invisible characters that God made up in His mind.

If you're having trouble believing that life is nothing but a dream of our Creator, you're not alone. God made most of His people to be skeptical or even ignorant to this fact. I understand how hard it is to trust God's voice in this forum because it hasn't been heard by any of His people since the other saints were killed by the Roman government who had a law against the preaching of the gospel, which is the voice of the Lord.

Christianity came from God's plan called the beast and became the major influence of God's people after the first witness of the saints was over. You can read about this in Daniel 2: 36-45 and Daniel 9: 22-27. However, no man has ever understood these prophecies so you'll have to listen to the voice of God to learn what they're about. Christians have tried but they don't want to admit that the "feet of iron and clay" is describing Christianity.

Would you describe the feet of iron and clay part of the beast as Christianity if you were a Christian who was convinced that you know the Truth? The first witness of the Word of God through God's saints during the first three centuries A.D. were taught all about the beast and the feet of iron and clay ( Roman Catholic and Protestant churches ) that would rule the earth until the end of this age.

We saints also testified that we ( God's servant called His voice ) would be used to destroy all these earthly kingdoms by the time the day of the Lord comes, which isn't too far away now since we're in the very last days of this first age. Once my body is killed by God's plan called the beast, this will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is a symbolic phrase that describes the time the first saint was used to begin testifying to the true Word of God ( The Law ) until the last saint has been killed, which will happen in January of 2015.

After Christ has been stopped from testifying through God's saints, the world will continue for a little while before the earth begins to shake violently. At that time, God's people ( only the visible flesh ) will be destroyed to end this age. The magma ( fire of God ) has been storing up heat pressure inside the earth ever since the flood plugged up most of the heat vents in the original crust to cause a build-up of heat inside the earth and is now ready to explode through the crust and melt it all into hot molten lava, which was the state of the earth before God's creatures woke up in the garden of Eden ( Earthly Kingdom ).

Once God has ended this age, we will awaken in our new flesh in a completely new Heaven and Earth for us to live without ever knowing what death is. That's because we won't remember anything that happened in the first age ( generation of man ). Since we won't die in the next age and can 't remember this age, we will never understand what death means.

Isn't this great news?

God bless all who hear the voice of the Lord,
Saint Brad
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 9:05:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

I am the voice of God but the body that's writing this post is NOT the voice of God. It's only an illusion that appears real to God's people. Not ONE Christian has been able to learn this fact from reading words in a Bible. This has to be taught through the voice of God that God's saints speak. There's no other source other than a saint where you can learn about the past, present and future.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 9:29:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
According to the claims made, God could manage his own web site, by himself, without having men do it for him.

So.... I'm going with "NO"!
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2014 5:16:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 12:23:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
If you listen to Me, I'll teach you who you are in Me.

I was scanning this forum, looking for something interesting, but instead I found something comical:
You show that you are a very open person who is open to speak to someone, yet you have blocked the ability to send private messages.

Pardon my humor, but I am always looking at who is allowing others to send them messages, and you do not, which is a tad ironic.

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 6:37:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/6/2014 5:16:21 PM, Arasa wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:23:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
If you listen to Me, I'll teach you who you are in Me.

I was scanning this forum, looking for something interesting, but instead I found something comical:
You show that you are a very open person who is open to speak to someone, yet you have blocked the ability to send private messages.

Pardon my humor, but I am always looking at who is allowing others to send them messages, and you do not, which is a tad ironic.

August Rasa, a 4:53 mind

I didn't realize it was blocked. I've had many people write me private messages in this forum this past year so I don't know what happened. I'll make sure it's unblocked so you can write me a private message.
Burls
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 6:15:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since Angels bow to man and men are as children, I compare Angels to the iron mixed with the malleable clay in Daniel 2.

Since Satan decided not to bow to man and held sway amongst the Angels, I deduce that man strives against his malleable nature.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 9:46:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/3/2014 9:58:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You don't have to give an answer to this question but...

No worries, the answer is yes. But then again so can Bob the magic fairy so I'll tell you what...

Give me a reason to believe one and not the other and I might consider it.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:16:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 6:15:51 PM, Burls wrote:
Since Angels bow to man and men are as children, I compare Angels to the iron mixed with the malleable clay in Daniel 2.

Since Satan decided not to bow to man and held sway amongst the Angels, I deduce that man strives against his malleable nature.

Anyone believing in real angels is lost in this world.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:19:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/3/2014 9:58:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You don't have to give an answer to this question but...

No worries, the answer is yes. But then again so can Bob the magic fairy so I'll tell you what...

Give me a reason to believe one and not the other and I might consider it.

I could care less what you believe in. I'm in this forum to share a message to God's believers who were designed to listen to Him.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:20:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 5:08:35 AM, Burls wrote:
Bring on the miracles.

If you understood how we were created, then you would realize that "LIFE" is a miracle.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:20:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

And this EXACT same reasoning can be applied to EVERY SINGLE "prophet" that has EVER claimed to speak on behalf of ANY deity. Period. You would be equally correct.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:28:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:20:57 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

And this EXACT same reasoning can be applied to EVERY SINGLE "prophet" that has EVER claimed to speak on behalf of ANY deity. Period. You would be equally correct.

Only chosen believers will listen to God's saints speak for Him. Everyone else was designed to reject it or completely ignore His voice.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:29:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:28:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:20:57 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

And this EXACT same reasoning can be applied to EVERY SINGLE "prophet" that has EVER claimed to speak on behalf of ANY deity. Period. You would be equally correct.

Only chosen believers will listen to God's saints speak for Him. Everyone else was designed to reject it or completely ignore His voice.

I guess I was one of the ones that was designed to ignore your "voice." Nothing you say makes any sense.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:32:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:29:29 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:28:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:20:57 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

And this EXACT same reasoning can be applied to EVERY SINGLE "prophet" that has EVER claimed to speak on behalf of ANY deity. Period. You would be equally correct.

Only chosen believers will listen to God's saints speak for Him. Everyone else was designed to reject it or completely ignore His voice.

I guess I was one of the ones that was designed to ignore your "voice." Nothing you say makes any sense.

You aren't ignoring Me now. As long as you haven't totally rejected My voice, you will be known as a skeptical believer. That's the reason for the "doubting Thomas" story in the new testament. Not all God's believers will accept the full knowledge of God that us saints speak from.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:35:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:32:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:29:29 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:28:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:20:57 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

And this EXACT same reasoning can be applied to EVERY SINGLE "prophet" that has EVER claimed to speak on behalf of ANY deity. Period. You would be equally correct.

Only chosen believers will listen to God's saints speak for Him. Everyone else was designed to reject it or completely ignore His voice.

I guess I was one of the ones that was designed to ignore your "voice." Nothing you say makes any sense.

You aren't ignoring Me now. As long as you haven't totally rejected My voice, you will be known as a skeptical believer. That's the reason for the "doubting Thomas" story in the new testament. Not all God's believers will accept the full knowledge of God that us saints speak from.

I hereby TOTALLY, unconditionally, and publicly reject "your voice." I am NOT any kind of believer. I don't "doubt." I DENY. You have no special knowledge. Your deity does not exist any more than the christian deity or islamic deity. None of your deities ever have existed, exist now, or ever will exist.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 8:40:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:35:45 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:32:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:29:29 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:28:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:20:57 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/5/2014 2:15:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/4/2014 11:53:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

It's obvious you didn't read the OP, Anna. You're hatred towards God is seen by everyone in this forum. This OP has nothing to do with the body that wrote it because the body will be killed soon and the Word of God will continue on forever.

It makes no difference to you what the OP says, Brad. You can't go three sentences without informing everyone, in typical schizophrenic fashion, that God speaks through you - and only you. It's very altruistic of you to appear humble: "Oh, it's not really me. No, it's God speaking through me. I'm just a humble servant." Such a trick has been employed all down through the ages. You're nothing, Brad.

And this EXACT same reasoning can be applied to EVERY SINGLE "prophet" that has EVER claimed to speak on behalf of ANY deity. Period. You would be equally correct.

Only chosen believers will listen to God's saints speak for Him. Everyone else was designed to reject it or completely ignore His voice.

I guess I was one of the ones that was designed to ignore your "voice." Nothing you say makes any sense.

You aren't ignoring Me now. As long as you haven't totally rejected My voice, you will be known as a skeptical believer. That's the reason for the "doubting Thomas" story in the new testament. Not all God's believers will accept the full knowledge of God that us saints speak from.

I hereby TOTALLY, unconditionally, and publicly reject "your voice." I am NOT any kind of believer. I don't "doubt." I DENY. You have no special knowledge. Your deity does not exist any more than the christian deity or islamic deity. None of your deities ever have existed, exist now, or ever will exist.

There's only ONE invisible Creator and I happen to speak for Him. All the rest of the gods that Christians and other religious people speak for are deities, which means they believe in imaginary gods by reading words in a book. Just like children believing they are Superman by reading Superman comic books.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 10:13:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:40:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I hereby TOTALLY, unconditionally, and publicly reject "your voice." I am NOT any kind of believer. I don't "doubt." I DENY. You have no special knowledge. Your deity does not exist any more than the christian deity or islamic deity. None of your deities ever have existed, exist now, or ever will exist.

There's only ONE invisible Creator and I happen to speak for Him.

No, there isn't, and no, you don't.

All the rest of the gods that Christians and other religious people speak for are deities, which means they believe in imaginary gods by reading words in a book.

Agreed.

Just like children believing they are Superman by reading Superman comic books.

Agreed. You believe you are a "saint," by listening to the voices in your head. Take the pills, and they'll go away...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 10:33:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 8:19:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/19/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/3/2014 9:58:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You don't have to give an answer to this question but...

No worries, the answer is yes. But then again so can Bob the magic fairy so I'll tell you what...

Give me a reason to believe one and not the other and I might consider it.

I could care less what you believe in. I'm in this forum to share a message to God's believers who were designed to listen to Him.

It wasn't the point to convince me. If you cannot provide any reason to believe one and not the other yet you believe one and not the other, then you are being unreasonable by definition. But that doesn't seem to be a problem for you.

And BTW you do realize that this is a debate site right? Why are you here if all you intend to do is talk to those who already agree with you? Don't you have a better place for that?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:23:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 10:13:47 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:40:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I hereby TOTALLY, unconditionally, and publicly reject "your voice." I am NOT any kind of believer. I don't "doubt." I DENY. You have no special knowledge. Your deity does not exist any more than the christian deity or islamic deity. None of your deities ever have existed, exist now, or ever will exist.

There's only ONE invisible Creator and I happen to speak for Him.

No, there isn't, and no, you don't.

All the rest of the gods that Christians and other religious people speak for are deities, which means they believe in imaginary gods by reading words in a book.

Agreed.

Just like children believing they are Superman by reading Superman comic books.

Agreed. You believe you are a "saint," by listening to the voices in your head. Take the pills, and they'll go away...

People who don't know me can only lie about me, which is what you're doing. If you knew who I was, you would understand that we're nothing but invisible thoughts.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:28:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 10:33:18 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:19:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/19/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/3/2014 9:58:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You don't have to give an answer to this question but...

No worries, the answer is yes. But then again so can Bob the magic fairy so I'll tell you what...

Give me a reason to believe one and not the other and I might consider it.

I could care less what you believe in. I'm in this forum to share a message to God's believers who were designed to listen to Him.

It wasn't the point to convince me. If you cannot provide any reason to believe one and not the other yet you believe one and not the other, then you are being unreasonable by definition. But that doesn't seem to be a problem for you.

And BTW you do realize that this is a debate site right? Why are you here if all you intend to do is talk to those who already agree with you? Don't you have a better place for that?

The reason most people come into a debate site is to look for people who agree with them. That's what debating is all about. Trolls are people who aren't looking for someone to agree with them. They're just out having a good time.

Why are you in this debate forum?
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:36:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:23:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/20/2014 10:13:47 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 8:40:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I hereby TOTALLY, unconditionally, and publicly reject "your voice." I am NOT any kind of believer. I don't "doubt." I DENY. You have no special knowledge. Your deity does not exist any more than the christian deity or islamic deity. None of your deities ever have existed, exist now, or ever will exist.

There's only ONE invisible Creator and I happen to speak for Him.

No, there isn't, and no, you don't.

All the rest of the gods that Christians and other religious people speak for are deities, which means they believe in imaginary gods by reading words in a book.

Agreed.

Just like children believing they are Superman by reading Superman comic books.

Agreed. You believe you are a "saint," by listening to the voices in your head. Take the pills, and they'll go away...

People who don't know me can only lie about me, which is what you're doing.

If I don't know you, it can't be a lie, since lying presupposes foreknowledge and intent. You're too ignorant to be allowed in front of a keyboard.

If you knew who I was, you would understand that we're nothing but invisible thoughts.

If I knew who you were, I would know you. Your ranting about "invisible thoughts" is not "deep," "profound," or even original. You are a deluded mental health case, in need of treatment and a safe, padded room.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:54:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 12:46:27 AM, annanicole wrote:
Hear it: it's all about Brad. Watch and see. And every schizophrenic with delusions of religious grandeur says the same thing.

No doubt if he would have said, if one listens to the Voice of the Lord, He will teach who one is in the Lord.

But I suspect bornofgod really isn"t a believer, even a miss guided one. Its seems that this bornofgod character is merely a mockery to make believers look like what this character looks like, and the writer behind it really isn"t interested in the belief.