Jump to topic:

Where you program a not just be this kind dum

PaulSCampbell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 6:11:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where you program a not just be this kind dumb pet needs feeding but that the somebody that needs that needs human things like a specific on offense time in a specific under social life and you and you build up person send out into these such situations to see how they handles much fun but just like this hostile cost or is it is no it's like The Sims yet but it's a but its vastly more complicated interesting right I mean the idea is it like this since does that since let you create these characters and then try to create situations the Brain Ammo question is can you creates using the service building blocks there to fill the box create rich story which frankly if you can't do that thinkable we have movies get Sat are all book writers is that your tide authors anymore which is a scary thought that Brain Ammo the same question it so they came up there with virtual actors Richard or lack there is this I think what for five years ago this be scared that like take the lead actors attic just going to have AI do all the acting get rid of all the actors yeah no I don"t think he can be done because I text stories of Gary specific and eat that day I'd be amazed if a if you could just build is personal is putting together an outcomes you know king leer up into that that doesn't seem like its old name was more likely to get punch people bumping into each other having refighting and just look on a drab stuff that we doing our real lives which your could be entertaining but it is an RT isn't a story in the same sense as the stuff that we browsing the bookstore or that we that we'd laugh a.m. had it not sit down watching it's a it's a reality TV section is she a cart there"s a thaw wage so I do you think it you if you had to choose mississippiticketless question but it is the question up .
http://brainammohelp.com...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 6:45:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 6:11:02 AM, PaulSCampbell wrote:
Where you program a not just be this kind dumb pet needs feeding but that the somebody that needs that needs human things like a specific on offense time in a specific under social life and you and you build up person send out into these such situations to see how they handles much fun but just like this hostile cost or is it is no it's like The Sims yet but it's a but its vastly more complicated interesting right I mean the idea is it like this since does that since let you create these characters and then try to create situations the Brain Ammo question is can you creates using the service building blocks there to fill the box create rich story which frankly if you can't do that thinkable we have movies get Sat are all book writers is that your tide authors anymore which is a scary thought that Brain Ammo the same question it so they came up there with virtual actors Richard or lack there is this I think what for five years ago this be scared that like take the lead actors attic just going to have AI do all the acting get rid of all the actors yeah no I don"t think he can be done because I text stories of Gary specific and eat that day I'd be amazed if a if you could just build is personal is putting together an outcomes you know king leer up into that that doesn't seem like its old name was more likely to get punch people bumping into each other having refighting and just look on a drab stuff that we doing our real lives which your could be entertaining but it is an RT isn't a story in the same sense as the stuff that we browsing the bookstore or that we that we'd laugh a.m. had it not sit down watching it's a it's a reality TV section is she a cart there"s a thaw wage so I do you think it you if you had to choose mississippiticketless question but it is the question up .
http://brainammohelp.com...

The brain ammo seems to have blown your mind.

Or is that the joke?