Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I SPEAK TO GOD!! DO you BeLiEvE Me

mr_burns
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 1:34:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

You "let" god speak through you? Something seems terribly wrong with that statement. Needless to say, I don't believe you.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
mr_burns
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 1:56:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

What did god do through jesus...hello. why don't u believe
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 1:57:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

Yes, add me to the "nay" list as well. I think you're a complete lunatic.

The interesting thing is that this place is crawling with people who believe God exists, believe he has communicated with people in the past, some believe he communicates with people even today, and a very small few believe God communicates directly through them. But the odds are quite good that despite all of that irrational "believing" they do, they're not going to believe you.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 2:19:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:56:07 AM, mr_burns wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

What did god do through jesus...hello. why don't u believe

There is no reason to believe. You have presented no evidence as to why I should. At this point, I am seriously thinking you're a troll, which is quite a few steps up from the lunatic you have presented yourself to be. Either way, it is fairly obvious you're not speaking for god. Even in the unlikely event you are "allowing god to speak through you", god certainly didn't pick you for your communication skills.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
mr_burns
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 2:51:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

Wtf do u all believe.. criticise me all u people want. it will only reflect upon ur own life. ....u will have proof. my name will b known. I didn't graduate high school. i drive a 97 nissan pick up truck. i live in a poor state. kentucky. ...u want proof. i will b proof in a few years. i know how we will see our passed away loved ones.
mebn and women are created equal. i will have boobs and a virgina... .. i know why we get cancers . i know why people. suffer. i know why we r here... ur live is based. on how u treat people its only gonna get harder for all that hdo wrong with that. i have been reborn. that is a fact. if u want to know where we go when we die i know that as well... u couldn't handle the real truth but if i tell u then u would remember me when i say this agian on news brodcast throughout the planet. i am the first born son. i have become of age to communicate with my parents that have the whole world we live in today...men will do what women did 20 years ago. babysit..clean, cook,take what the women puts out. verbal and physical. women will work pay bills go out spend money on males for sex. Women will know how it fells to b the dominate and men as the followers
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 3:13:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 2:51:58 AM, mr_burns wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

Wtf do u all believe.. criticise me all u people want. it will only reflect upon ur own life. ....u will have proof. my name will b known. I didn't graduate high school. i drive a 97 nissan pick up truck. i live in a poor state. kentucky. ...u want proof. i will b proof in a few years. i know how we will see our passed away loved ones.
mebn and women are created equal. i will have boobs and a virgina... .. i know why we get cancers . i know why people. suffer. i know why we r here... ur live is based. on how u treat people its only gonna get harder for all that hdo wrong with that. i have been reborn. that is a fact. if u want to know where we go when we die i know that as well... u couldn't handle the real truth but if i tell u then u would remember me when i say this agian on news brodcast throughout the planet. i am the first born son. i have become of age to communicate with my parents that have the whole world we live in today...men will do what women did 20 years ago. babysit..clean, cook,take what the women puts out. verbal and physical. women will work pay bills go out spend money on males for sex. Women will know how it fells to b the dominate and men as the followers

Okay, buddy.

I see you are new to DDO. If you click on the reply and quote icon above whichever post you wish to respond to, the poster will get a notification you have replied to them. Welcome to DDO!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
dee-em
Posts: 6,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 5:54:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

No, God can spell and capitalize properly.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 7:45:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 5:54:01 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

No, God can spell and capitalize properly.

Sigh.

So, you do believe in God?

Let's just put aside the credulity of atheism for a second and see if atheists understand even the basics of Christian theology. If we assume that Jesus was the Son of God, just go with the assumption, and we predict based on this, that Jesus would reappear - what would we expect?

Was Jesus a rich man? A wealthy man? An important man? A worldly man? So what would we expect to see in a returned Jesus?

Well, he'd probably come from some backwater no one had ever heard of. He probably would not be an MIT, Peking University, of Oxford Grad. Probably not working on Wall Street. Probably not a Soldier. Probably not real estate mogul. He would be of the most humble origins.

And the thing about which he would have, would be an uncanny insight in scripture, an insight that would astound many priests of this age. He would be taking on some powerful orthodox religions using scripture as his basis, and clearly be ... correct.

Might he spell poorly? Yep, those of humble origins ...

But then, that is message of Christ, he is the least of yet, and yet somehow the most powerful and most accomplished. And if his poor spelling causes you to scoff rather than look and see wisdom? Then you prove the point, that YOUR heart is not humble and you look down toward those 'beneath' you rather than seeking to serve them.

Not saying this particular poster is Christ, or even a conduit to God, but ... it is worth taking a look at what we really value, and why.

I mean, is spelling really that important? Couldn't Jesus just dictate to others? Which kinda seems like something we would do, oddly?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 7:53:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:57:20 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

Yes, add me to the "nay" list as well. I think you're a complete lunatic.

The interesting thing is that this place is crawling with people who believe God exists, believe he has communicated with people in the past, some believe he communicates with people even today, and a very small few believe God communicates directly through them. But the odds are quite good that despite all of that irrational "believing" they do, they're not going to believe you.

Thus saith the LORD: Be sure your sins will find you out.
If you read the above sentence, God spoke to you through me. If you don't like what He said, you have a problem.
dee-em
Posts: 6,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 7:45:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 5:54:01 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

No, God can spell and capitalize properly.

Sigh.

So, you do believe in God?

Let's just put aside the credulity of atheism for a second and see if atheists understand even the basics of Christian theology. If we assume that Jesus was the Son of God, just go with the assumption, and we predict based on this, that Jesus would reappear - what would we expect?

Was Jesus a rich man? A wealthy man? An important man? A worldly man? So what would we expect to see in a returned Jesus?

Well, he'd probably come from some backwater no one had ever heard of. He probably would not be an MIT, Peking University, of Oxford Grad. Probably not working on Wall Street. Probably not a Soldier. Probably not real estate mogul. He would be of the most humble origins.

And the thing about which he would have, would be an uncanny insight in scripture, an insight that would astound many priests of this age. He would be taking on some powerful orthodox religions using scripture as his basis, and clearly be ... correct.

Might he spell poorly? Yep, those of humble origins ...

But then, that is message of Christ, he is the least of yet, and yet somehow the most powerful and most accomplished. And if his poor spelling causes you to scoff rather than look and see wisdom? Then you prove the point, that YOUR heart is not humble and you look down toward those 'beneath' you rather than seeking to serve them.

Not saying this particular poster is Christ, or even a conduit to God, but ... it is worth taking a look at what we really value, and why.

I mean, is spelling really that important? Couldn't Jesus just dictate to others? Which kinda seems like something we would do, oddly?

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 8:34:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:57:20 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

Yes, add me to the "nay" list as well. I think you're a complete lunatic.

The interesting thing is that this place is crawling with people who believe God exists, believe he has communicated with people in the past, some believe he communicates with people even today, and a very small few believe God communicates directly through them. But the odds are quite good that despite all of that irrational "believing" they do, they're not going to believe you.

This place is crawling with people who believe God exists because this is the religion forum lol. Visit some of the other sites and you may see the difference.

What's even more interesting is this place is crawling with people who believe God does not exist.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 8:42:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/7/2014 7:45:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 5:54:01 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me... what does it take for people in this religion topic to stop and reply... I'm being serious..i have been the the u.f.o. blogs also. i got more responses their then this place

No, God can spell and capitalize properly.

Sigh.

So, you do believe in God?

Let's just put aside the credulity of atheism for a second and see if atheists understand even the basics of Christian theology. If we assume that Jesus was the Son of God, just go with the assumption, and we predict based on this, that Jesus would reappear - what would we expect?

Was Jesus a rich man? A wealthy man? An important man? A worldly man? So what would we expect to see in a returned Jesus?

Well, he'd probably come from some backwater no one had ever heard of. He probably would not be an MIT, Peking University, of Oxford Grad. Probably not working on Wall Street. Probably not a Soldier. Probably not real estate mogul. He would be of the most humble origins.

And the thing about which he would have, would be an uncanny insight in scripture, an insight that would astound many priests of this age. He would be taking on some powerful orthodox religions using scripture as his basis, and clearly be ... correct.

Might he spell poorly? Yep, those of humble origins ...

But then, that is message of Christ, he is the least of yet, and yet somehow the most powerful and most accomplished. And if his poor spelling causes you to scoff rather than look and see wisdom? Then you prove the point, that YOUR heart is not humble and you look down toward those 'beneath' you rather than seeking to serve them.

Not saying this particular poster is Christ, or even a conduit to God, but ... it is worth taking a look at what we really value, and why.

I mean, is spelling really that important? Couldn't Jesus just dictate to others? Which kinda seems like something we would do, oddly?

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

lol
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 9:32:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

So, an account of a human trafficking victim, if it contained errors of some grammatical meaning, would be dismissed out of hand by you?

The lowest among us.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 9:39:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 9:32:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

So, an account of a human trafficking victim, if it contained errors of some grammatical meaning, would be dismissed out of hand by you?

The lowest among us.

Is your god a human trafficking victim? Are you serious?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 9:43:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 9:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:32:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

So, an account of a human trafficking victim, if it contained errors of some grammatical meaning, would be dismissed out of hand by you?

The lowest among us.

Is your god a human trafficking victim? Are you serious?

Is there some reason you think I take you serious enough to ever pretend that you are attempting a conversation rather than trolling?

Do you understand what harassment is troll?

Stay the hell away from me.

For the rest of the non-trolls on the forum, the point is that the LOWEST among us count, and that we should not let grammar get in the way of understanding our fellow humans - particularly those most in need of compassion and understanding - as I explained above, we can look to serve our fellow humans or crap on them (as troll boy does every day with every once of his being).

Again, special thanks to atheist community for letting this guy loose and doing absolutely nothing about it. He does so much for atheism.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 9:52:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 9:43:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:32:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

So, an account of a human trafficking victim, if it contained errors of some grammatical meaning, would be dismissed out of hand by you?

The lowest among us.

Is your god a human trafficking victim? Are you serious?

Is there some reason you think I take you serious enough to ever pretend that you are attempting a conversation rather than trolling?

Do you understand what harassment is troll?

Stay the hell away from me.

For the rest of the non-trolls on the forum, the point is that the LOWEST among us count, and that we should not let grammar get in the way of understanding our fellow humans - particularly those most in need of compassion and understanding - as I explained above, we can look to serve our fellow humans or crap on them (as troll boy does every day with every once of his being).

Again, special thanks to atheist community for letting this guy loose and doing absolutely nothing about it. He does so much for atheism.

Little newt, I know how deathly afraid of me you are but what that has to do with you claiming that your god is a victim of human trafficking and therefore shouldn't be believed.

Now tell me why you think your god shouldn't be believed?
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 9:55:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
***Little newt, I know how deathly afraid of me you are but what that has to do with you claiming that your god is a victim of human trafficking and therefore shouldn't be believed is beyond comprehension.***
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:17:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 9:52:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:43:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:32:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

So, an account of a human trafficking victim, if it contained errors of some grammatical meaning, would be dismissed out of hand by you?

The lowest among us.

Is your god a human trafficking victim? Are you serious?

Is there some reason you think I take you serious enough to ever pretend that you are attempting a conversation rather than trolling?

Do you understand what harassment is troll?

Stay the hell away from me.

For the rest of the non-trolls on the forum, the point is that the LOWEST among us count, and that we should not let grammar get in the way of understanding our fellow humans - particularly those most in need of compassion and understanding - as I explained above, we can look to serve our fellow humans or crap on them (as troll boy does every day with every once of his being).

Again, special thanks to atheist community for letting this guy loose and doing absolutely nothing about it. He does so much for atheism.

Little newt, I know how deathly afraid of me you are but what that has to do with you claiming that your god is a victim of human trafficking and therefore shouldn't be believed.

Now tell me why you think your god shouldn't be believed?

Apparently, trolls struggle with English.

Stay away from me troll boy. I have no wish to engage an abusive disorder.

One of you atheists please translate it for him.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:25:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 9:55:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
***Little newt, I know how deathly afraid of me you are but what that has to do with you claiming that your god is a victim of human trafficking and therefore shouldn't be believed is beyond comprehension.***

Afraid? No revolted and disgusted. I fully accept that some people are beyond reason, and you are one of them.

Now please stay away, and keep your delusions about people being afraid of an internet troll to yourself. They are uncivil, and violate the forum rules to boot.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:30:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 10:17:42 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:52:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:43:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 9:32:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 7:59:34 AM, dee-em wrote:

Nah, Jesus would definitely have to be a good speller or I wouldn't be able to take him seriously. There are standards to maintain, even for god-men, you know.

So, an account of a human trafficking victim, if it contained errors of some grammatical meaning, would be dismissed out of hand by you?

The lowest among us.

Is your god a human trafficking victim? Are you serious?

Is there some reason you think I take you serious enough to ever pretend that you are attempting a conversation rather than trolling?

Do you understand what harassment is troll?

Stay the hell away from me.

For the rest of the non-trolls on the forum, the point is that the LOWEST among us count, and that we should not let grammar get in the way of understanding our fellow humans - particularly those most in need of compassion and understanding - as I explained above, we can look to serve our fellow humans or crap on them (as troll boy does every day with every once of his being).

Again, special thanks to atheist community for letting this guy loose and doing absolutely nothing about it. He does so much for atheism.

Little newt, I know how deathly afraid of me you are but what that has to do with you claiming that your god is a victim of human trafficking and therefore shouldn't be believed.

Now tell me why you think your god shouldn't be believed?

Apparently, trolls struggle with English.

Stay away from me troll boy. I have no wish to engage an abusive disorder.

One of you atheists please translate it for him.

I responded to and refuted every claim in your post and the best you can come up with is an abusive, vitriolic, insane rant of irrelevance.

Everybody sees your fear of responding to the arguments that defeat your contentions but you still need to be an abusive troll.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:35:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 10:30:07 AM, bulproof wrote:

I responded to and refuted every claim in your post and the best you can come up with is an abusive, vitriolic, insane rant of irrelevance.

Everybody sees your fear of responding to the arguments that defeat your contentions but you still need to be an abusive troll.

The idea that I give a rats butt about what you did after repeatedly telling you stay away from me is as asinine as the unsupported creative writing and insults you dish out, like me being afraid ... internet trolls are MUCH scarier than REAL Taliban.

Again atheists, you created him, you handle him - I can report, avoid, ignore, and pointedly tell him in plain English to stay away - but he keeps coming back and thinking that people being 'afraid' of abusers is the topic of every thread.

I hope you appreciate these disruptions as much as the religious people do.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:39:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 10:35:51 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 10:30:07 AM, bulproof wrote:

I responded to and refuted every claim in your post and the best you can come up with is an abusive, vitriolic, insane rant of irrelevance.

Everybody sees your fear of responding to the arguments that defeat your contentions but you still need to be an abusive troll.

The idea that I give a rats butt about what you did after repeatedly telling you stay away from me is as asinine as the unsupported creative writing and insults you dish out, like me being afraid ... internet trolls are MUCH scarier than REAL Taliban.

Again atheists, you created him, you handle him - I can report, avoid, ignore, and pointedly tell him in plain English to stay away - but he keeps coming back and thinking that people being 'afraid' of abusers is the topic of every thread.

I hope you appreciate these disruptions as much as the religious people do.

The thing is little newt, you can't respond to my points and so claim that you are being abused by the TRUTH.

Pathetic really.

Now little newt stay away from any thread in which I'm involved, or you are a stalker. hahahahahahahahaha
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:52:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 10:39:54 AM, bulproof wrote:


The thing is little newt, you can't respond to my points and so claim that you are being abused by the TRUTH.

Pathetic really.

Now little newt stay away from any thread in which I'm involved, or you are a stalker. hahahahahahahahaha

Lets have yet another discussion about boundaries is delusional disorders. When someone tells you, "You are an idiot who clearly has no desire to engage in a conversation like an adult, especially and educated one, and its clear that you are flame baiting and vicious, I really have no desire to engage you or pretend that you actually want a discussion ... please stay away," MOST people, would get the meaning and not require additional hints that they are not wanted - and as there are plenty of other victims for you troll - you could just saunter on.

If instead, you keep rationalizing your abuse, even as you descend into madness with literally anyone who makes the mistake of treating you like a rational person, and coming back? That is dysfunctional enough.

That someone says, "I have no desire to converse with you, because you are a troll" and you hear, "I am a God and this person really wants to converse with me," then you have issues.

I highly suggest you get help.

There is nothing I can do for you save tell you that your actions are abusive and I want nothing to do with them. Why do you keep coming back anyway?

Atheists, this is your creation - you handle him - or do you appreciate these disruption as much as we religious people do on the normal flow of a conversation - which is, whenever troll boy is gone, usually of much higher quality.

But if you want religious people to participate, it requires a modicum of civility and some basic standards. Atheists ALREADY outnumber religious people on the forum, and most won't take the time offer up a thoughtful response when you are guaranteed a trolling attack on response.

Seriously atheists, if every time you took the time to offer a response, someone insulted you and twisted your words into BS, do you think you would want to make thoughtful responses?

I can only assume that your tolerance and encouragement of troll boy indicates you have no desire for discussion and just bashing. You guys handle him.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 11:12:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 10:52:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 10:39:54 AM, bulproof wrote:


The thing is little newt, you can't respond to my points and so claim that you are being abused by the TRUTH.

Pathetic really.

Now little newt stay away from any thread in which I'm involved, or you are a stalker. hahahahahahahahaha

Lets have yet another discussion about boundaries is delusional disorders.
So these boundaries you claim are actually delusional disorders. Well done.
When someone tells you,
Obviously when "someone" tells me something, they would need to have at least a modicum of credibility. FAIL.
"You are an idiot who clearly has no desire to engage in a conversation like an adult, especially and educated one, and its clear that you are flame baiting and vicious, I really have no desire to engage you or pretend that you actually want a discussion ... please stay away,"
When such commentary comes from such as you, there isn't a person on this planet who would take any notice.
MOST people, would get the meaning and not require additional hints that they are not wanted - and as there are plenty of other victims for you troll - you could just saunter on.
When the accuser is posting absolute rubbish then the protaginist has no reason to accede to the request. Ya see newt, if you you post unsupported rubbish then you have no defense from rebuttals except the hatefilled, vitriolic insults you respond with.
If instead, you keep rationalizing your abuse, even as you descend into madness with literally anyone who makes the mistake of treating you like a rational person, and coming back? That is dysfunctional enough.
It's you being abusive, but a person like you cannot even conceive of such a concept, I haven't abused you for days, but in your mental state you can't even understand that.
That someone says, "I have no desire to converse with you, because you are a troll" and you hear, "I am a God and this person really wants to converse with me," then you have issues.
What you claim is your wont on a forum doesn't just become the word of your god and therefore the law. If you make statements that are simply unsupportable then I will call you out on those statements. The fact that such destroys your arguments and reduces you to vitriolic hate filled insults is your problem, not mine.
I highly suggest you get help.
hahahahahahahaha
There is nothing I can do for you save tell you that your actions are abusive and I want nothing to do with them. Why do you keep coming back anyway?
As I have said often, the abuse is restricted to you and you impose it on theist and atheist alike.
Atheists, this is your creation - you handle him - or do you appreciate these disruption as much as we religious people do on the normal flow of a conversation - which is, whenever troll boy is gone, usually of much higher quality.
You keep making this insane claim as well. I defeat you because you are easy to defeat, not because I'm a part of your mentally deficient atheist conspiracy theory. (I mean that in the common parlance term, not the scientific sense)
But if you want religious people to participate, it requires a modicum of civility and some basic standards. Atheists ALREADY outnumber religious people on the forum, and most won't take the time offer up a thoughtful response when you are guaranteed a trolling attack on response.
You wouldn't know civility if it bit you on the arse. Grow up.
Seriously atheists, if every time you took the time to offer a response, someone insulted you and twisted your words into BS, do you think you would want to make thoughtful responses?
See ABOVE.
I can only assume that your tolerance and encouragement of troll boy indicates you have no desire for discussion and just bashing. You guys handle him.

Christians how do you allow this to represent your beliefs, whatever they are?

Time for spit and dribble.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 11:23:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 11:12:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 10:52:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 10:39:54 AM, bulproof wrote:


The thing is little newt, you can't respond to my points and so claim that you are being abused by the TRUTH.

Pathetic really.

Now little newt stay away from any thread in which I'm involved, or you are a stalker. hahahahahahahahaha

Lets have yet another discussion about boundaries is delusional disorders.
So these boundaries you claim are actually delusional disorders. Well done.

Yes troll boy, nominal social boundaries are clearly delusional for you.

Thank you for yet another pointless interruption of utter inanity and once again demonstrating your complete inability to acknowledge social queues - which are as nonexistent as God is to you.

A social queue is the ability to pick up on, or read someones behavior, and then act upon good judgement to not interefere with said behavior. Examples:
Scenario 1: If someone obviously looks busy, you dont bother them.
Scenario 2: If someone is sleeping, you do not wake them.

Along with said social queues, there will always be that one person who can't quite understand and will cross that invisible boundary. Do everyone a favor and pick up on those social queues so you aren't "that person."

http://www.answers.com...

Just stay away troll boy. You keep pretending people fear you, and then claim some kind of victimhood when people dismiss the big scary you.

Again, atheists, you created this monster, enjoy the damage he does to civil conversation.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 11:37:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 11:23:30 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 11:12:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/7/2014 10:52:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/7/2014 10:39:54 AM, bulproof wrote:


The thing is little newt, you can't respond to my points and so claim that you are being abused by the TRUTH.

Pathetic really.

Now little newt stay away from any thread in which I'm involved, or you are a stalker. hahahahahahahahaha

Lets have yet another discussion about boundaries is delusional disorders.
So these boundaries you claim are actually delusional disorders. Well done.

Yes troll boy, nominal social boundaries are clearly delusional for you.
No! Little newt that was your CLAIM see the quote.
Thank you for yet another pointless interruption of utter inanity and once again demonstrating your complete inability to acknowledge social queues - which are as nonexistent as God is to you.
Once again I have refuted everything you have spouted and you with your superior intellect, instead of responding have decided on an insulting personal rant. You do your team no service. I'm sure they would hope that you could at least try.
A social queue is the ability to pick up on, or read someones behavior, and then act upon good judgement to not interefere with said behavior. Examples:
Scenario 1: If someone obviously looks busy, you dont bother them.
Scenario 2: If someone is sleeping, you do not wake them.
Scenario 2 seems to describe whatever you have as brain. Or am I being harsh. Could you perhaps respond intelligently to any of my rebuttals to any of your posts, or are stupid insults the best you've got?
Along with said social queues, there will always be that one person who can't quite understand and will cross that invisible boundary. Do everyone a favor and pick up on those social queues so you aren't "that person."
Social queues? Social queues? Are you serious?
http://www.answers.com...

Just stay away troll boy. You keep pretending people fear you, and then claim some kind of victimhood when people dismiss the big scary you.
I understand that you are incapable of responding to my questions intelligently, I am being kind in ascribing that to fear. It is more likely to be a serious lack of intellect but more importantly knowledge of the topic.
Again, atheists, you created this monster, enjoy the damage he does to civil conversation.
So says the frankenstein of christianity. Take note Catholics.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 2:08:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 1:30:26 AM, mr_burns wrote:
What do i have to say before everyone can take a moment from downing people and think about why I'm here. what if god is here and i can let him speak through me...

What does God speak through you?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 3:05:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 11:37:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
I understand that you are incapable of responding to my questions intelligently, I am being kind in ascribing that to fear. It is more likely to be a serious lack of intellect but more importantly knowledge of the topic.

And THIS is supposed to make people think that he's out for a nice civil conversation.

Every thread I post in, and this troll follows me around and never actually makes a point.

This is atheism. Being a total douche and blaming everyone but yourself for it.

As these are apparently the types of comments atheists demand.