Jump to topic:

Atheism: The fool's philosophy.

Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:23:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I often ask myself why atheists care whether someone believes in God, or not. Why do they care? Why do some of them haunt this forum, ridiculing everything Christians say. Why do people like Richard Dawkins write books about it? Why do people make You Tube videos Making fun of Christians? You don't see them going after people who believe in the Tooth Fairy, or Leprechauns. They only go after the Christian Faith. Why are they so obsessed with a God that they don't even believe exists? Sounds pretty foolish, to me.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 10:42:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/7/2014 10:23:49 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
I often ask myself why atheists care whether someone believes in God, or not. Why do they care? Why do some of them haunt this forum, ridiculing everything Christians say. Why do people like Richard Dawkins write books about it? Why do people make You Tube videos Making fun of Christians? You don't see them going after people who believe in the Tooth Fairy, or Leprechauns. They only go after the Christian Faith. Why are they so obsessed with a God that they don't even believe exists? Sounds pretty foolish, to me.

hahahahahahahahahaha