Jump to topic:

Challenge for Creationists

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:07:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
After seeing it all, I'm done. I can no longer stand and not offer a voice or whisper on the intelligent design (creationism) vs evolution debate. If anybody here is or knows a creationist on here. Tell him or her to reply on here so I can see whose interested. I'm only going to debate with people who can take it seriously and is at least knowledgable in some aspects of science. The debate will hold 5 rounds and I'm still debating rather to put it in the science or religion debate subject. If anybody can tell me which one sounds fair, that'd be great.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:09:13 AM
At 9/9/2014 10:07:25 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
After seeing it all, I'm done. I can no longer stand and not offer a voice or whisper on the intelligent design (creationism) vs evolution debate. If anybody here is or knows a creationist on here. Tell him or her to reply on here so I can see whose interested. I'm only going to debate with people who can take it seriously and is at least knowledgable in some aspects of science. The debate will hold 5 rounds and I'm still debating rather to put it in the science or religion debate subject. If anybody can tell me which one sounds fair, that'd be great.

Debating with someone who knows nothing about how God created us is a worthless cause. It's better that they throw stones at each other.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:12:10 AM
At 9/9/2014 10:09:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Debating with someone who knows nothing about how God created us is a worthless cause. It's better that they throw stones at each other.

It's not about God. It's about teaching creationism as a science when it's not. It's also about how evolution is true.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:19:51 AM

I will do DA vs you :-p
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:28:07 AM
At 9/9/2014 10:12:10 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

It's not about God. It's about teaching creationism as a science when it's not. It's also about how evolution is true.

You're much better off at throwing rocks at each other because no one on this planet knows the Truth except the one who is writing this post.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:35:28 AM
At 9/9/2014 10:19:51 AM, Envisage wrote:

DA?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:36:58 AM
At 9/9/2014 10:35:28 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

DA?

Devil's advocate.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 11:00:39 AM

I appreciate that, but I'm afraid I'm going to be looking for actual ones. But thanks though. :)
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 11:09:44 AM
At 9/9/2014 11:00:39 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

I appreciate that, but I'm afraid I'm going to be looking for actual ones. But thanks though. :)
How boring :-( ....
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 11:34:40 AM

bornofGod always writes the best replies :D
Never fart near dog