New proof of god. 5 days old. irrefutable

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 12:37:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/9/2014 12:33:54 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

Watch the video. How can you claim there is no god?

Ohmygawsh... This is what I needed. Now I have no doubts about god...

How could I have been so stupid?... I clicked on this thread... *sighs*
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 12:38:22 PM
At 9/9/2014 12:37:06 PM, NiamC wrote:

Right once you see the video you know God exists. How can God not exist, but that exist?
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 12:40:33 PM
At 9/9/2014 12:38:22 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
At 9/9/2014 12:37:06 PM, NiamC wrote:

Right once you see the video you know God exists. How can God not exist, but that exist?
Because we can see the damn cat... we know it exists...
We cant see God... does God exist therefore exist?
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 12:54:42 PM

Why do people find it appropriate to waste our time like that? What a trolling douche!

I didn't see any smiting, any attempts at genocide, or flaming eternal dungeons in that video. I didn't see anyone nailed to a cross, anyone being killed for wearing mixed fiber underclothing, or anyone being enslaved. There was no indication of God at all!

I saw cats... cats and stuffed animals. What the Hell is wrong with you?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 2:51:14 PM
At 9/9/2014 12:54:42 PM, Beastt wrote:

Why do people find it appropriate to waste our time like that? What a trolling douche!

ROFL!!!! The irony of that was even funnier that the OP!
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 2:58:14 PM
At 9/9/2014 2:51:14 PM, neutral wrote:

One has to remember that in Neutral's vernacular, "trolling" means posting anything with which he disagrees. And when he finds that he is completely unable to manufacture an attempt at refutation, that makes you a "douche" in his mind.

The video is just cats and stuffed toys. Ever kill a cat, Neutral? Or do you save that for people who try to defend against an illegal attack?
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 3:01:05 PM
At 9/9/2014 2:58:14 PM, Beastt wrote:

One has to remember that in Neutral's vernacular, "trolling" means posting anything with which he disagrees. And when he finds that he is completely unable to manufacture an attempt at refutation, that makes you a "douche" in his mind.

The video is just cats and stuffed toys. Ever kill a cat, Neutral? Or do you save that for people who try to defend against an illegal attack?

Hmmm ... yes, with bully boy sidelined for a couple of minutes, we need these vacuous BS comments to fill the trolling void.

The fact that Beasty here is being mocked for his 'videos' and how they will convert us poor Christians? Lost ... but heh, if you treat Beasty to the same thing ... now its douchey trolling?

He's a victim of Newt? And just let him tell YA!
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 5:13:12 PM

I didn't see any smiting, any attempts at genocide, or flaming eternal dungeons in that video. I didn't see anyone nailed to a cross, anyone being killed for wearing mixed fiber underclothing, or anyone being enslaved. There was no indication of God at all!

Are you really this stupid or did you have to work for it? You can deduce the existence of god from the video. Duhhhh. You see the cat and recognize only a neccecary being can do this.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 5:39:54 PM
At 9/9/2014 3:01:05 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/9/2014 2:58:14 PM, Beastt wrote:

Hmmm ... yes, with bully boy sidelined for a couple of minutes, we need these vacuous BS comments to fill the trolling void.

The fact that Beasty here is being mocked for his 'videos' and how they will convert us poor Christians? Lost ... but heh, if you treat Beasty to the same thing ... now its douchey trolling?

He's a victim of Newt? And just let him tell YA!
Stop demonstrating you delusions, Neutral. I've NEVER said that any video I've referenced would convert a Christian. Christians tend to be too dishonest and too ignorant for that.

But to say, "Oh, look at the kitty. That proves God!" is just idiocy. It demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge of how God is portrayed in the Bible. When and where does the Bible show God as any form of connection to cats cuddling stuffed toys?

The God of the Bible is a monstrous, vengeful, irate, barbaric, killing tyrant, not a warm & fuzzy snuggling cat with a stuffed toy.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 5:43:04 PM
At 9/9/2014 5:13:12 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

Are you really this stupid or did you have to work for it? You can deduce the existence of god from the video. Duhhhh. You see the cat and recognize only a neccecary being can do this.

Demonstrate how this is even connected to God, Nutsack. All you're doing is saying, "How cute, warm and cuddly! I want to think of God that way so this proves God!" It's pure idiocy and of absolutely zero value in attempting to show that God actually exists. One could just as well post a video of starving children, infested with flies and internal parasites and call that "proof of God".
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 5:44:14 PM

Never claimed there was no God. I claim Yahweh does not exist, but I wouldn't dare to claim the same about God-cats. I mean... I don't want to die!
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 5:59:44 PM
At 9/9/2014 5:43:04 PM, Beastt wrote:

Demonstrate how this is even connected to God, Nutsack. All you're doing is saying, "How cute, warm and cuddly! I want to think of God that way so this proves God!" It's pure idiocy and of absolutely zero value in attempting to show that God actually exists. One could just as well post a video of starving children, infested with flies and internal parasites and call that "proof of God".

It proves him by necessity d1ck nuts. Modal operendi point Q9. Iff G exists the we should see a world such as one with cats. In no possible world does these things exist and god doesn't

if you cannot comprehend this then i guess there no hope for you. The Catological argument is sound.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 6:07:41 PM
At 9/9/2014 5:44:14 PM, Otokage wrote:

Never claimed there was no God. I claim Yahweh does not exist, but I wouldn't dare to claim the same about God-cats. I mean... I don't want to die!

You can deduce the christian god from this. Only the god of the bible is compatiable with the evidence given in a tritarian harmony.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 6:47:03 PM
At 9/9/2014 6:07:41 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
At 9/9/2014 5:44:14 PM, Otokage wrote:

You can deduce the christian god from this. Only the god of the bible is compatiable with the evidence given in a tritarian harmony.

If that has anything to do with the anunnaki conspiracy between jesus, satan, enlil and enki, I'm in.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 9:30:56 PM
At 9/9/2014 5:59:44 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

It proves him by necessity d1ck nuts.
Of course it doesn't. All you're doing is finding something you think is cute, and then trying to assert that because you like it, it has to have come from God. What if you loved the taste of fresh baby flesh, still struggling on your plate? Would that prove God too?

Modal operendi point Q9. Iff G exists the we should see a world such as one with cats. In no possible world does these things exist and god doesn't
That's just a bullcrap assertion for which you have no support. Ever see a starving cat, or one crawling with parasites? I've seen a great many such cats. I know of one - a tiny kitten - which was so weak and infested with parasites, that it didn't even run when approached. I was able to toss a blanket over it to catch it and even when I picked it up, it lacked the strength to struggle.

If you're not familiar with flea litter, it's a dusting of brown particles about the size of sand grains, distributed through the fur. This tiny kitten was so covered in it, that it fell off in your hand the moment you picked it up. This kitten had a sinus infection so serious, that the mucus had dried and formed a cap over its nose. It could only breathe through it's mouth. But as I took a damp paper towel and started to clean this poor, emaciated and sickly little kitten, and soaked the cap of dried mucus from it's nose, it began to purr in my hand, and rub against my fingers. It was finally receiving the loving care it hadn't known since something killed its mother. My fiance and I rushed it to a veterinarian and had it tested for FIV and FeLV. It tested negative for both. When the veterinarian picked it up, it stretched up to rub against her chin and began purring loudly.

After getting the full treatment (only around $150), we bought some prescription food made specifically to provide maximum calories to an animal on the verge of starvation. As we were starting to think about a name, one of the office workers stepped into the treatment room, and asked if we would consider adopting it out. My fiance asked, "Do you know of someone who would be interested?" and the answer was, "Yes, ME!". Knowing that she worked for a veterinarian and could give the poor kitten the best and constant care, we agreed and she immediately volunteered to pay our bill for the care given to the animal. We came home slightly sad for having to part with the little kitten, but also joyful for knowing that it would have a very good home, and the best of care.

She named him "Mack".

Over the next few months when we would take one of our animals in, we would get to see Mack again. He grew into quite a character over the next few months and you could see the strong bond between him and the woman who adopted him.

About 6-months after we rescued "Mack", we received the bad news that he had been diagnosed with feline infectious peritonitis. It's an incurable and terminal disease. The woman who adopted him and had taken him into her home and introduced him into her family along with her two dogs, had to make the difficult decision to have "Mack" euthanized. Is that your God at work?

Grow up and learn to see the world for what it is, rather than what you want it to be.

This is Mack in the hands of the vet about a week after my fiance and I took him in and tried to give him a new lease on life.
http://i748.photobucket.com...

Sadly, it only lasted about 6-months. As hard as he fought to live a rich and full life, rather than the life of starvation and neglect thrust upon him in his first weeks of life, it was all to no avail. This loving little kitten who wanted nothing more than a little food and some loving care, died tragically. A few months after that, my fiance - who fought so hard to provide a better life for Mack and many others - succumbed to cancer. We never had the opportunity to get married.
Don't try tell me about life. You know nothing at all about it.

if you cannot comprehend this then i guess there no hope for you. The Catological argument is sound.
No, it's no more sound than to point to atrocities and credit them to God. You're demonstrating how confirmation-bias works to lead people to false conclusions.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:37:55 PM
At 9/9/2014 9:30:56 PM, Beastt wrote:

Of course it doesn't. All you're doing is finding something you think is cute, and then trying to assert that because you like it, it has to have come from God. What if you loved the taste of fresh baby flesh, still struggling on your plate? Would that prove God too?

Modal operendi point Q9. Iff G exists the we should see a world such as one with cats. In no possible world does these things exist and god doesn't
That's just a bullcrap assertion for which you have no support. Ever see a starving cat, or one crawling with parasites? I've seen a great many such cats. I know of one - a tiny kitten - which was so weak and infested with parasites, that it didn't even run when approached. I was able to toss a blanket over it to catch it and even when I picked it up, it lacked the strength to struggle.

If you're not familiar with flea litter, it's a dusting of brown particles about the size of sand grains, distributed through the fur. This tiny kitten was so covered in it, that it fell off in your hand the moment you picked it up. This kitten had a sinus infection so serious, that the mucus had dried and formed a cap over its nose. It could only breathe through it's mouth. But as I took a damp paper towel and started to clean this poor, emaciated and sickly little kitten, and soaked the cap of dried mucus from it's nose, it began to purr in my hand, and rub against my fingers. It was finally receiving the loving care it hadn't known since something killed its mother. My fiance and I rushed it to a veterinarian and had it tested for FIV and FeLV. It tested negative for both. When the veterinarian picked it up, it stretched up to rub against her chin and began purring loudly.

After getting the full treatment (only around $150), we bought some prescription food made specifically to provide maximum calories to an animal on the verge of starvation. As we were starting to think about a name, one of the office workers stepped into the treatment room, and asked if we would consider adopting it out. My fiance asked, "Do you know of someone who would be interested?" and the answer was, "Yes, ME!". Knowing that she worked for a veterinarian and could give the poor kitten the best and constant care, we agreed and she immediately volunteered to pay our bill for the care given to the animal. We came home slightly sad for having to part with the little kitten, but also joyful for knowing that it would have a very good home, and the best of care.

She named him "Mack".

Over the next few months when we would take one of our animals in, we would get to see Mack again. He grew into quite a character over the next few months and you could see the strong bond between him and the woman who adopted him.

About 6-months after we rescued "Mack", we received the bad news that he had been diagnosed with feline infectious peritonitis. It's an incurable and terminal disease. The woman who adopted him and had taken him into her home and introduced him into her family along with her two dogs, had to make the difficult decision to have "Mack" euthanized. Is that your God at work?

Grow up and learn to see the world for what it is, rather than what you want it to be.

This is Mack in the hands of the vet about a week after my fiance and I took him in and tried to give him a new lease on life.

Sadly, it only lasted about 6-months. As hard as he fought to live a rich and full life, rather than the life of starvation and neglect thrust upon him in his first weeks of life, it was all to no avail. This loving little kitten who wanted nothing more than a little food and some loving care, died tragically.

.... and that's how FIP goes, and it is not routinely "tested for" - not on an initial screen.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 10:47:17 PM
At 9/9/2014 10:37:55 PM, annanicole wrote:

She named him "Mack".

Sadly, it only lasted about 6-months. As hard as he fought to live a rich and full life, rather than the life of starvation and neglect thrust upon him in his first weeks of life, it was all to no avail. This loving little kitten who wanted nothing more than a little food and some loving care, died tragically.

.... and that's how FIP goes, and it is not routinely "tested for" - not on an initial screen.

And as true as that is, it completely misses the point. If a warm and fuzzy kitten playing with a stuffed toy is attributable to God, so is the horrific death of a brave and loving little kitten, after over-coming a desperate fight for life.

If you credit good things to God, it is dishonest not to credit bad things to God as well.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 10:12:10 AM

She named him "Mack".

Sadly, it only lasted about 6-months. As hard as he fought to live a rich and full life, rather than the life of starvation and neglect thrust upon him in his first weeks of life, it was all to no avail. This loving little kitten who wanted nothing more than a little food and some loving care, died tragically. A few months after that, my fiance - who fought so hard to provide a better life for Mack and many others - succumbed to cancer. We never had the opportunity to get married.

No, it's no more sound than to point to atrocities and credit them to God. You're demonstrating how confirmation-bias works to lead people to false conclusions.

LOL wow. your intelleigence is so far lost.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 10:25:40 AM
At 9/10/2014 10:12:10 AM, Jedi4 wrote:

She named him "Mack".

And if you had any, you might be able to flesh out that assertion with something of some substance. Then again, were you more intelligent than you are, you would have realized you can't support that assertion, and wouldn't have made it. That was a childish attempt to strike out at an argument you can't refute.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 10:44:49 AM
At 9/10/2014 10:12:10 AM, Jedi4 wrote:

I have an idea for you. This is a debate site. Learn to do that. Learn to form logical arguments, supported by evidence. This "Wow! This is cute... therefore God" tactic is about as lame an attempt as has been seen on this board.

If you familiarize yourself with the God of the Bible, you'll find that he's a God of wrath, jealousy, vengeance and unleashed emotional outbursts. He's not a God of cuddly kittens, tolerance or intelligence.

THIS is the Christian God...

(I Chronicles 21:14) "So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men."

(Deuteronomy 13:15) "Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword."

(I Samuel 15:2-3) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and A5S."

(Numbers 31:16-18) "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

(Isaiah 13:15-16) "Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

(Ezekiel 9:5-6) "And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and woman: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house."

There is no "context" which changes such directives into loving pacification, no justification for such acts of pure barbaric hatred, and no petting soft little kitties. You believe in the God of the Bible because you don't know of the God of the Bible.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 10:59:32 AM

How can you claim there is God. Even a cat is more real than Jesus. Lol. Do you see God and making that claim to millions of people
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...