Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is ISlam the trigger?

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 12:47:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

https://www.youtube.com...

Ahmed deedat :D
Never fart near dog
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:11:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:47:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

https://www.youtube.com...

Ahmed deedat :D

Response: My favorite sheikh and the one who inspired me in the field of comparative religion, religious debate, and Dawah.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:21:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That just inspired me to pull out the actual DVD and watch it now. "Muhammad (pbuh) in the Bible in Response to Jimmy Swaggart".
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:23:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

How can any faith which follows a false god such as Allah, do what that false God says.

The True God has no need of humans to do his work, Allah doesn't even have sufficient power to do his own dirty work, because the true God prevents him from doing so.

When the true God acts, which he will, Islam will be amongst the first to go into destruction.
The_Immortal_Emris
Posts: 474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:30:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

No it doesn't.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

ISIS isn't the worst thing we've seen, and Islam is as old as your Jesus myth, so if anything your religion is as much to blame for what is to come as Islam.

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Likely because it is and always has been a methodology for controlling people.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity,

To Catholics, the rest of you are the apostates. It's all about perspective. You make assertions of fact based on your position.

but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

These are the same problems the Islamic would has suffered for 1300 years.

What do you think?

We're seeing the continuation of 1000 years of Christian and Muslim wars. It's a logical progression, if you are familiar with the rise and fall of the Ottoman Empire.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:33:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

And so begins the religious, posturing, chest-pounding argument about "We got it right, and our deity can beat up your deity!"
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:39:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Secular countries and advocates are crazy about enforcing their morality (or lack of thereof) on everyone. The modern version is much more discreet than the more notorious examples of imperialism you can find in history books however.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. (Quran 61:8)

Ahmed Deedat was amazing. May Allah grant him paradise.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:09:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 1:23:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

How can any faith which follows a false god such as Allah, do what that false God says.

The True God has no need of humans to do his work, Allah doesn't even have sufficient power to do his own dirty work, because the true God prevents him from doing so.

When the true God acts, which he will, Islam will be amongst the first to go into destruction.

Response: Yet your own Bible refers to Allah in Revelations 19, and Jesus cries to Allah on the cross. So Allah is the true God. Debunked.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:14:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 1:33:26 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

And so begins the religious, posturing, chest-pounding argument about "We got it right, and our deity can beat up your deity!"

There is only one true God, and it sure ain't Allah.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:18:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:09:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:23:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

How can any faith which follows a false god such as Allah, do what that false God says.

The True God has no need of humans to do his work, Allah doesn't even have sufficient power to do his own dirty work, because the true God prevents him from doing so.

When the true God acts, which he will, Islam will be amongst the first to go into destruction.

Response: Yet your own Bible refers to Allah in Revelations 19, and Jesus cries to Allah on the cross. So Allah is the true God. Debunked.

No he does not, he calls to Abba, father, on the stake, and there is not one mention of Allah in scripture, and certainly not in Revelation. The father of the one who inhabited the body of Jesus was Jehovah, also called Jah as a short form.

Sorry, but the only thing that is debunked is the thought of any mention of Allah in the Bible, in any translation I have ever read, and that is quite a few.
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:25:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:14:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:33:26 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

And so begins the religious, posturing, chest-pounding argument about "We got it right, and our deity can beat up your deity!"

There is only one true God, and it sure ain't Allah.

Excuse me?

http://www.atour.com...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:28:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 1:30:17 PM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

No it doesn't.

In fact it does. Revelation 17:15-17.



I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

ISIS isn't the worst thing we've seen, and Islam is as old as your Jesus myth, so if anything your religion is as much to blame for what is to come as Islam.


There is no Jesus myth. Jesus is fact.

Islam comes from the descendants of Ishmael, the illegitimate son of Abraham who was foretold to be a thorn in the side of Israel, and brother has that one ever proved true.

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Likely because it is and always has been a methodology for controlling people.


Not all religion has been. True Christianity is not, though many of the false versions have been used that way,

Admittedly True Christianity does expect the people to control themselves but that is not exactly the same thing. That is purely to the benefit of all creation not just individuals.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity,

To Catholics, the rest of you are the apostates. It's all about perspective. You make assertions of fact based on your position.

I make my accusation based on scripture and their record of not teaching what Jesus taught, and of being the leaders in the Apostasy from their inception.

Scripture is my authority, and the only authority that matters.


but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

These are the same problems the Islamic would has suffered for 1300 years.

What do you think?

We're seeing the continuation of 1000 years of Christian and Muslim wars. It's a logical progression, if you are familiar with the rise and fall of the Ottoman Empire.

That is true, but it goes back way beyond that to the enmity between Ishmael and Israel. The Christian Islamic wars grew out of that.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:31:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:25:01 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 9/11/2014 2:14:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:33:26 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

And so begins the religious, posturing, chest-pounding argument about "We got it right, and our deity can beat up your deity!"

There is only one true God, and it sure ain't Allah.

Excuse me?

http://www.atour.com...

Certainly, what have you done?

Seriously that is a fact over which there will soon be no room for argument, the True God is definitely not Allah.

The true God is Jehovah, the father of the one who came to earth to become the Christ.
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:37:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 1:23:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

How can any faith which follows a false god such as Allah, do what that false God says.

The True God has no need of humans to do his work, Allah doesn't even have sufficient power to do his own dirty work, because the true God prevents him from doing so.

When the true God acts, which he will, Islam will be amongst the first to go into destruction.

You seem to adopt the "Quran is from the devil!" view. An interesting argument.
Well... Prove to me that the devil exists.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 2:45:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:18:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No he does not, he calls to Abba, father, on the stake, and there is not one mention of Allah in scripture, and certainly not in Revelation. The father of the one who inhabited the body of Jesus was Jehovah, also called Jah as a short form.

Sorry, but the only thing that is debunked is the thought of any mention of Allah in the Bible, in any translation I have ever read, and that is quite a few.

Response: Eli Eli Lama sabachthani (Mark 15:34). There is no Abba. Your lie fails. Debunked as usual. Try again.

And while you are add it, you can also explain why your God is having sex with a little girl. Ezekiel.16:8 God makes love to a young girl. Verses 16-34, she becomes a whore and 35-42, God punishes her out of jealousy.

Your Bible is false and so is your God. Debunked as usual.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 3:44:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:45:43 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 2:18:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No he does not, he calls to Abba, father, on the stake, and there is not one mention of Allah in scripture, and certainly not in Revelation. The father of the one who inhabited the body of Jesus was Jehovah, also called Jah as a short form.

Sorry, but the only thing that is debunked is the thought of any mention of Allah in the Bible, in any translation I have ever read, and that is quite a few.

Response: Eli Eli Lama sabachthani (Mark 15:34). There is no Abba. Your lie fails. Debunked as usual. Try again.

And while you are add it, you can also explain why your God is having sex with a little girl. Ezekiel.16:8 God makes love to a young girl. Verses 16-34, she becomes a whore and 35-42, God punishes her out of jealousy.

Your Bible is false and so is your God. Debunked as usual.

Well you are partly right there, because he uses the term Abba on another occasion in prayer to his father. For that confusion I apologise. I knew it was around the time of his execution but I had forgotten it was a bit longer before than I had thought.

Try reading a bit more of that chapter, Ezekiel 16., like from verse 1, lol, Jehovah is talking to Jerusalem not to any literal young girl. God refers to Jerusalem in many ways, and since he has no real Gender nor any physical body he could not make love to her anyway. You have so much to learn about the true God, since you have been so badly taught.

Also Jesus made it clear that no man had seen God at any time, and that would include young girls.

If you are going to try criticising at least learn what you are talking about first.

It hadn't dawned on me that you were referring to Eli Eli Lama sabachthani, though again there is no mention of Allah in that because it simply means My God my God why have you forsaken me, and the God of Jesus was and is Jehovah, not Allah.

Anyway, does not the very word Allah simply men God, which makes Allah the god with no name, lol. The Christ's heavenly father has a most definite name,. Jehovah, in English, or if you want the transliteration from the Hebrew, rather than a translation, Yahweh.

Sorry, once again it is you who is debunked, lol., as it always will be as long as you support the false God Allah.

I don't have a bible of my own to be in error, I use a number of different translations as and when I see fit. However they all teach basically the same thing.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 3:51:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:37:48 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:23:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

How can any faith which follows a false god such as Allah, do what that false God says.

The True God has no need of humans to do his work, Allah doesn't even have sufficient power to do his own dirty work, because the true God prevents him from doing so.

When the true God acts, which he will, Islam will be amongst the first to go into destruction.

You seem to adopt the "Quran is from the devil!" view. An interesting argument.
Well... Prove to me that the devil exists.

Yes it is. Everything which speaks against the bible comes from him either direct or though one of his demon companions. Even the many Apostate Christian churches originate with him.

Look around you and see all the evil in the world. That is more than enough evidence that the devil, or Satan, exists. There are things happening out there which cannot necessarily come from the heart and mind of man, including the seriously evil activities of many branches of Islam, and false Christianity.
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 3:55:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 3:51:20 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 2:37:48 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:23:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

How can any faith which follows a false god such as Allah, do what that false God says.

The True God has no need of humans to do his work, Allah doesn't even have sufficient power to do his own dirty work, because the true God prevents him from doing so.

When the true God acts, which he will, Islam will be amongst the first to go into destruction.

You seem to adopt the "Quran is from the devil!" view. An interesting argument.
Well... Prove to me that the devil exists.

Yes it is. Everything which speaks against the bible comes from him either direct or though one of his demon companions. Even the many Apostate Christian churches originate with him.

Look around you and see all the evil in the world. That is more than enough evidence that the devil, or Satan, exists. There are things happening out there which cannot necessarily come from the heart and mind of man, including the seriously evil activities of many branches of Islam, and false Christianity.

Well, how do you know the bible is reliable then? The bible which is written by mysterious men, an unknown number of men, in unknown times, in unknown places. The bible which is edited by by mysterious men, an unknown number of men, in unknown times, in unknown places.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 4:01:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Scripture also says that no man will know when the end is near.

Islam has been around for 14 Centuries, if its the trigger, its the slowest acting trigger I have ever seen.

Over its history, Islam has been involved, or I should say Empire's where Islam was the majority, in many wars. The battles between the Persian and Arabs pre-date Islam, and the Suna/Shia split seems to have entrenched that ethnic conflict. Over the centuries, the Persian, and various Arab emirs have ebbed and flowed across the region. Dominant empires, The seljucks, the Egyptians, have descended into chaos, with the same regions ignored today engulfed in wars then. Even the Mongolian Hoards would crush through Baghdad and Damascus. the Ottomans, the Sick man of Europe were engulfed in conflict prior to WWI, and the region quickly descended into rebellion once again after Europe carved it up.

The current conflict despite ISIS, has far more to do with, once agin, corruption in Baghdad and Damascus. ISIS is what flows when civilization cracks, and this is not the first time that crackpots have emerged in this particular shatter zone.

This is, in terms of history, a re-run. Sad as that may be to say.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 4:54:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 4:01:48 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Scripture also says that no man will know when the end is near.

Islam has been around for 14 Centuries, if its the trigger, its the slowest acting trigger I have ever seen.

Over its history, Islam has been involved, or I should say Empire's where Islam was the majority, in many wars. The battles between the Persian and Arabs pre-date Islam, and the Suna/Shia split seems to have entrenched that ethnic conflict. Over the centuries, the Persian, and various Arab emirs have ebbed and flowed across the region. Dominant empires, The seljucks, the Egyptians, have descended into chaos, with the same regions ignored today engulfed in wars then. Even the Mongolian Hoards would crush through Baghdad and Damascus. the Ottomans, the Sick man of Europe were engulfed in conflict prior to WWI, and the region quickly descended into rebellion once again after Europe carved it up.

The current conflict despite ISIS, has far more to do with, once agin, corruption in Baghdad and Damascus. ISIS is what flows when civilization cracks, and this is not the first time that crackpots have emerged in this particular shatter zone.

This is, in terms of history, a re-run. Sad as that may be to say.

Not quite, it says no man will know when the end (of Satan's system of things), comes, That is why we have been given a sign and told to keep on teh watch for it. However the faithful will get more warning than the unfaithful, purely because they have been more vigil;ant.

History has been a constant stream of re-runs, each one worse than the one before. The only think outstanding in the whole of human history is the unexplainable sudden "advancement" of mankind which coincides with Satan's casting down. Interesting that the biggest advance it has brought is the advance towards our own destruction.

A gun has a trigger all it's "life" but it does nothing until someone pulls it. Maybe now is the time that the trigger is pulled? However the whole point of this thread is that it is definitely a "maybe".
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 5:01:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 4:54:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

A gun has a trigger all it's "life" but it does nothing until someone pulls it. Maybe now is the time that the trigger is pulled? However the whole point of this thread is that it is definitely a "maybe".

I don;t think any of us knows. But I doubt that it'll be from an expected quarter.

I'd be far more worried about Samuel Huntington's Clash of Civilizations, with Hitchens and Harris in the cheering section, igniting a conflict that really would rattle the very earth.

Many an Empire has Risen and fallen in the days of man. God has been patient through it all. He made this for us, and when it is no longer of use - when we no longer are learning ...

I've travelled the world, I have yet to find a culture that has not reinforced the view that we are all children of God. That it is possible to find and build bridges in communities. Even in the darkest places in the world, there are good and honorable people. I just don;t think Heavenly Father is done with us yet.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 5:05:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 3:44:43 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Well you are partly right there, because he uses the term Abba on another occasion in prayer to his father. For that confusion I apologise. I knew it was around the time of his execution but I had forgotten it was a bit longer before than I had thought.

Try reading a bit more of that chapter, Ezekiel 16., like from verse 1, lol, Jehovah is talking to Jerusalem not to any literal young girl. God refers to Jerusalem in many ways, and since he has no real Gender nor any physical body he could not make love to her anyway. You have so much to learn about the true God, since you have been so badly taught.

Also Jesus made it clear that no man had seen God at any time, and that would include young girls.

If you are going to try criticising at least learn what you are talking about first.

It hadn't dawned on me that you were referring to Eli Eli Lama sabachthani, though again there is no mention of Allah in that because it simply means My God my God why have you forsaken me, and the God of Jesus was and is Jehovah, not Allah.

Anyway, does not the very word Allah simply men God, which makes Allah the god with no name, lol. The Christ's heavenly father has a most definite name,. Jehovah, in English, or if you want the transliteration from the Hebrew, rather than a translation, Yahweh.

Sorry, once again it is you who is debunked, lol., as it always will be as long as you support the false God Allah.

I don't have a bible of my own to be in error, I use a number of different translations as and when I see fit. However they all teach basically the same thing.

Response: Yet you can't quote a single statement in the entire chapter that says the story is not to be taken literal. So your argument fails. God is having sex with a little girl in your own Bible. so clearly, either your God is a perverted being, or your God is false. either way, it shows your Bible is false.

Secondly, it whether it means my God does not change the fact that it still says Eli, which is Hebrew for saying Allah. Another fail. As for Jehovah, that is a made up name, as no early manuscript says Jehovah, and Jesus himself says Eli. Your own Bible says in the beginning, God....and God is Elohim. There is no Jehovah. Debunked as usual.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 5:14:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Jehovah's Witnesses is evil the same as Islam in that they both deny the Deity of Jesus Christ and they both teach gaining paradise or heaven or eternal life by living according to a code of behaviour and good deeds. Followers of religion cannot possible earn a place in paradise, heaven, eternal life, or heaven because they can never be good enough. The best they can do is die. If you do not have eternal life now, all you have is death now, and in eternity Hell will be your home. God who created you took on a body to pay for your sins with His own bllood so the debt you owe Him, which you could never pay even by burning forever in the fire of Hell, is paid in full if you believe He is God who created you and died in your place to save you from Hell and rose from the grave bodily because it was not possible for death to hold Him like it holds you now and will hold you forever in the fire of Hell if you do not repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Chrsit.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 5:22:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.
Islam will only take you into the fire of Hell where Muhammed is burning now. IIslam is evil. Ever since Abraham fathered his frist son, the people who came from that son have been nothing but impatient and fighting with each other and their neighbors. Islam may help to plunge the world into World War lll, but the Chi-Coms and the Ruskies will be equally ruthless against any fool muslim who tries to fight them or tell them what to do. The Arab nations are only pawns for Russia and China now, pawns who are so busy fighting each other for control of Islam they don't know what else they can do other than murder.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 5:31:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 5:22:51 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Islam will only take you into the fire of Hell where Muhammed is burning now. IIslam is evil. Ever since Abraham fathered his frist son, the people who came from that son have been nothing but impatient and fighting with each other and their neighbors. Islam may help to plunge the world into World War lll, but the Chi-Coms and the Ruskies will be equally ruthless against any fool muslim who tries to fight them or tell them what to do. The Arab nations are only pawns for Russia and China now, pawns who are so busy fighting each other for control of Islam they don't know what else they can do other than murder.

Response: Yet you base such absurd logic on the Bible. the same Bible that says (Luke 14:26)- You must hate your family to be a disciple of Jesus. Clearly, your own teaching is the pathway to Hell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 1:30:17 PM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

No it doesn't.


I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

ISIS isn't the worst thing we've seen, and Islam is as old as your Jesus myth, so if anything your religion is as much to blame for what is to come as Islam.

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Likely because it is and always has been a methodology for controlling people.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity,

To Catholics, the rest of you are the apostates. It's all about perspective. You make assertions of fact based on your position.

but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

These are the same problems the Islamic would has suffered for 1300 years.

What do you think?

We're seeing the continuation of 1000 years of Christian and Muslim wars. It's a logical progression, if you are familiar with the rise and fall of the Ottoman Empire.

It goes all the way back to the sons of Abraham. Ishmael, the son of Abraham's impatience and Issac the son of God's promise. The same chain followed through Esau and Jacob, Esau the firstborn heir of Isaac, and Jacob chosen as God's favorite before they were born. Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of soup Jacom later became Israel. Islam was invented by the desert robber muhammed because he knew the arabs would buy into a religion that told them their harted against Israel was good. Israel is still God's chosen nation to make Himself known to the whole world, and the descendants of Ishmael and Esau hate them the same as they always have from the time of Abraham. Islam is nothing new, ti's only the same old hatred toward the jews turned into a religkon of murder.
The_Immortal_Emris
Posts: 474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 12:21:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/11/2014 2:14:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:33:26 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

And so begins the religious, posturing, chest-pounding argument about "We got it right, and our deity can beat up your deity!"

There is only one true God, and it sure ain't Allah.

Allah means god. they are the same god.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 1:28:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 12:21:35 PM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:
At 9/11/2014 2:14:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/11/2014 1:33:26 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:38:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Revelation tells us that the governments will turn on religion and strip it of it's valuable things before trying to destroy it.

I wonder if IS, and Islam could be the trigger for that action, or is there worse to come?

Scripture indicates that religion will simply become too much of a nuisance to be tolerated any longer.

Many have thought that it would be Catholicism which would go first, being the primary part of Apostate Christianity, but the problems in the Islamic world are starting to make me wonder.

What do you think?

Response: Islam is the trigger. It has been triggered 1400+ years ago. Yet it is not the trigger that causes government to strip it of value. rather, it has been triggered 1400+ years ago to do what Allah says it will do:

"It is He Who hath sent His Apostle with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it)".

Thus Islam has been triggered to conquer all religions, all ideologies, and all government.

And so begins the religious, posturing, chest-pounding argument about "We got it right, and our deity can beat up your deity!"

There is only one true God, and it sure ain't Allah.

Allah means god. they are the same god.

No they are not the same God, because the true God has a name which he wants all is followers to know him by, represented by the Tetragrammaton, which transliterates as either YHWH or JHVH. In English it is Jehovah.

Also Allah teaches things that Jehovah never has, and never would, from what I was told by the Muslims I spoke with some time ago (and no, I can't remember if they were Shea or Sunni, I'm not sure I even asked).

No, they are most definitely not the same God.