Total Posts:70|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ISIS is not Islamic

Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 5:05:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If your bigoted, microscopic brain has not yet grasped the reality behind groups like the ISIS, and how they are a deviation, not fragment, of the Islamic belief and group of followers, then it is, perhaps, time to question your intellectual level. Rarely do I step into this forum that is a magnet for imbeciles, but this exception helps me serve my point clearly. Your hatred toward the religion is certainly driven and helped being confirmed by the aforementioned group and its similar brethren. The truth, however, remains unchangeable.

Enjoy your day, Ma'ams.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 5:55:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 5:05:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
If your bigoted, microscopic brain has not yet grasped the reality behind groups like the ISIS, and how they are a deviation, not fragment, of the Islamic belief and group of followers, then it is, perhaps, time to question your intellectual level. Rarely do I step into this forum that is a magnet for imbeciles, but this exception helps me serve my point clearly. Your hatred toward the religion is certainly driven and helped being confirmed by the aforementioned group and its similar brethren. The truth, however, remains unchangeable.

Enjoy your day, Ma'ams.

The problem is that ISIS really is an "Islamic' group in the strictest sense of the word - just like the Westboro Baptist Church is a Christian group.

Although tempting to take the case, in either group, that the extremists are not Muslim and Christian, that simply is not the case. ISIS uses the 'Koran' and 'Hadith' to justify its extremism, as the Westboro Baptist Church does the Bible.

The issue is not that this is taking place, but that its a fundamental and deliberate misinterpretation of the ideology. Indeed, by listing the ISIS leader as 'blood line descendant of the Prophet' in order to establish the new 'Caliphate' - these are direct and clarion referrals to Islamic theological claims.

Does that make a bunch of hooligans with guns who murder anyone who disagrees with them or dares to quote Islamic theology that disagrees with their hijacked interpretation the embodiment of Islam?

Of course not. They are typical thugs and warlords, and that they would attempt to usurp something to rationalize their barbarity is kind of a given. What fool would think it would be a good idea to say, "Heh, I am going to murder my way into political, and very temporal, political power!" That kind of brutal honesty would of course make no sense. It makes as much sense the the Westboro Baptist Church saying, "Heh, we just REALLY hate gay people and America!"

That's kind of the point of rationalization. When you know you are doing things wrong, humans tend to rationalize. What do you expect? "Yeah! I just cut the heads off of a bunch of people! Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

Is anyone familiar with the Koran actually fooled by this? The entire Islamic region is uniting against ISIS, even Al Qaeda has disavowed it. That should lay waste to the pretend that it is the reality of Islam, but, extremists within our ranks are still within our ranks.

All we really can do is point out how the extremists diverge from the reality of the theology they claim. That is precisely what makes them extremists.

In fact, we Christians have our own extremists, and its no surprise that some of them will take ISIS as the embodiment of Islam. Its not like extremist Christians are attempting to get Islam correct now are they? I wouldn't expect Sam Harris to be any more understanding of theology either.

But as the entire region unites against ISIS? I think the reality of Islam is apparent - its rejects the claims of ISIS based on its actual theology.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:13:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 5:55:56 AM, neutral wrote:
That's kind of the point of rationalization. When you know you are doing things wrong, humans tend to rationalize. What do you expect? "Yeah! I just cut the heads off of a bunch of people! Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

And surely that is the whole point newt?

They don't KNOW that they are doing things wrong.

Neither ISIS or WBC believe that they are wrong, they believe that they are doing the work of god. It is others who claim they are wrong.
Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

That is precisely their belief. That is precisely what they believe that god has ordered them to do.

You claim that dubya was right to listen to god and invade two countries, tell me what the difference is?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:18:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:13:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 5:55:56 AM, neutral wrote:
That's kind of the point of rationalization. When you know you are doing things wrong, humans tend to rationalize. What do you expect? "Yeah! I just cut the heads off of a bunch of people! Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

And surely that is the whole point newt?

They don't KNOW that they are doing things wrong.

Neither ISIS or WBC believe that they are wrong, they believe that they are doing the work of god. It is others who claim they are wrong.
Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

That is precisely their belief. That is precisely what they believe that god has ordered them to do.

You claim that dubya was right to listen to god and invade two countries, tell me what the difference is?

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:18:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:13:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 5:55:56 AM, neutral wrote:
That's kind of the point of rationalization. When you know you are doing things wrong, humans tend to rationalize. What do you expect? "Yeah! I just cut the heads off of a bunch of people! Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

And surely that is the whole point newt?

They don't KNOW that they are doing things wrong.

Neither ISIS or WBC believe that they are wrong, they believe that they are doing the work of god. It is others who claim they are wrong.
Its not because I am a vicious, unethical criminal though ... its the Koran! Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket!!!!"

That is precisely their belief. That is precisely what they believe that god has ordered them to do.

You claim that dubya was right to listen to god and invade two countries, tell me what the difference is?

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:31:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.

Oh look, ANOTHER dysfunctional personal attack that BB has gone out of his way to start ... again.

Will SOMEONE please get control of the forum stalker!

HELLLOOO!!! Report function!
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:46:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:31:37 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.

Oh look, ANOTHER dysfunctional personal attack that BB has gone out of his way to start ... again.

Will SOMEONE please get control of the forum stalker!

HELLLOOO!!! Report function!

Support your false contentions or just runaway newt. Continually attacking the person is proof positive that your positions are unsupportable.

Here comes some more vitriolic insults. (prophecy)
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:49:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:46:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:31:37 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.

Oh look, ANOTHER dysfunctional personal attack that BB has gone out of his way to start ... again.

Will SOMEONE please get control of the forum stalker!

HELLLOOO!!! Report function!

Support your false contentions or just runaway newt. Continually attacking the person is proof positive that your positions are unsupportable.

Here comes some more vitriolic insults. (prophecy)

Someone please get control of the stalker.

Doe anyone actually thing responding to someone who is calling everything I write and a vicious lie as an appropriate topic for EVERY thread this troll cannot stay away from?

And when you try to avoid these inane accusations ... does ANYONE actually think the entire forum needs to be hijacked by accusations that the real problem is someone wanting to avoid abusive, emotionalized accusations?

Can we get an ignore feature, please?
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:54:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:49:03 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:46:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:31:37 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.

Oh look, ANOTHER dysfunctional personal attack that BB has gone out of his way to start ... again.

Will SOMEONE please get control of the forum stalker!

HELLLOOO!!! Report function!

Support your false contentions or just runaway newt. Continually attacking the person is proof positive that your positions are unsupportable.

Here comes some more vitriolic insults. (prophecy)

Someone please get control of the stalker.

Doe anyone actually thing responding to someone who is calling everything I write and a vicious lie as an appropriate topic for EVERY thread this troll cannot stay away from?

And when you try to avoid these inane accusations ... does ANYONE actually think the entire forum needs to be hijacked by accusations that the real problem is someone wanting to avoid abusive, emotionalized accusations?

Can we get an ignore feature, please?

If we did you would be talking to yourself. hahahahahahahaha.

Now try to respond to my valid arguments against your spurious assertions.

If you can't, and you can't, just withdraw from the field. You have been defeated already and that is why you have spent at least 4 posts attacking me and not trying to support your specious claims.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:55:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:54:10 AM, bulproof wrote:


If we did you would be talking to yourself. hahahahahahahaha.

Now try to respond to my valid arguments against your spurious assertions.

If you can't, and you can't, just withdraw from the field. You have been defeated already and that is why you have spent at least 4 posts attacking me and not trying to support your specious claims.

And reported.

Anyone reading this who is as tired of bully boy as I am, please report these messages as well. Thank you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:58:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:55:20 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:54:10 AM, bulproof wrote:


If we did you would be talking to yourself. hahahahahahahaha.

Now try to respond to my valid arguments against your spurious assertions.

If you can't, and you can't, just withdraw from the field. You have been defeated already and that is why you have spent at least 4 posts attacking me and not trying to support your specious claims.

And reported.

Anyone reading this who is as tired of bully boy as I am, please report these messages as well. Thank you.

Keep reporting the posts in which I questions your arguments and never attack you, it does you credit. hahahahahahaha
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 7:43:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 5:05:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
If your bigoted, microscopic brain has not yet grasped the reality behind groups like the ISIS, and how they are a deviation, not fragment, of the Islamic belief and group of followers, then it is, perhaps, time to question your intellectual level. Rarely do I step into this forum that is a magnet for imbeciles, but this exception helps me serve my point clearly. Your hatred toward the religion is certainly driven and helped being confirmed by the aforementioned group and its similar brethren. The truth, however, remains unchangeable.

Enjoy your day, Ma'ams.

That you have to use name-calling libel in order to "defend" MuhamMadism only goes to show how the 5 times daily brainwashing works to make ALL MuhamMadists dangerous loonies without moral compass. Like you unable to tell the truth that MuhamMadist ISIS fellow loonies are using MuhamMad's very words to behead enemies of the Great Invisible MuhamMad Ghost ruling MuhamMad minds from a grave 1400 years old. Now that is miraculous! How an imbecilic irrational rip-off of Judaism religion gained so many brainwashed believers willing to sell their souls to the devil who terrorizes them.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 9:19:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:58:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:55:20 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:54:10 AM, bulproof wrote:


If we did you would be talking to yourself. hahahahahahahaha.

Now try to respond to my valid arguments against your spurious assertions.

If you can't, and you can't, just withdraw from the field. You have been defeated already and that is why you have spent at least 4 posts attacking me and not trying to support your specious claims.

And reported.

Anyone reading this who is as tired of bully boy as I am, please report these messages as well. Thank you.

Keep reporting the posts in which I questions your arguments and never attack you, it does you credit. hahahahahahaha

Actually, that is exactly what that is.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 9:27:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 9:19:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:58:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:55:20 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:54:10 AM, bulproof wrote:


If we did you would be talking to yourself. hahahahahahahaha.

Now try to respond to my valid arguments against your spurious assertions.

If you can't, and you can't, just withdraw from the field. You have been defeated already and that is why you have spent at least 4 posts attacking me and not trying to support your specious claims.

And reported.

Anyone reading this who is as tired of bully boy as I am, please report these messages as well. Thank you.

Keep reporting the posts in which I questions your arguments and never attack you, it does you credit. hahahahahahaha

Actually, that is exactly what that is.

What? What is? :)
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 9:31:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 5:05:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
If your bigoted, microscopic brain has not yet grasped the reality behind groups like the ISIS, and how they are a deviation, not fragment, of the Islamic belief and group of followers, then it is, perhaps, time to question your intellectual level. Rarely do I step into this forum that is a magnet for imbeciles, but this exception helps me serve my point clearly. Your hatred toward the religion is certainly driven and helped being confirmed by the aforementioned group and its similar brethren. The truth, however, remains unchangeable.

Enjoy your day, Ma'ams.

Tell me does Islam allows to murder people if they leave Islam . Does Islam believes in blasphemy laws which kill a person when someone criticizes Islam .
Religions are generally violent. Just look at the Old testament. Crusades, spread of Islam and recently invasion of Iraq when dubya was told by his God to do so.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 9:38:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 6:49:03 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:46:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:31:37 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.

Oh look, ANOTHER dysfunctional personal attack that BB has gone out of his way to start ... again.

Will SOMEONE please get control of the forum stalker!

HELLLOOO!!! Report function!

Support your false contentions or just runaway newt. Continually attacking the person is proof positive that your positions are unsupportable.

Here comes some more vitriolic insults. (prophecy)

Someone please get control of the stalker.

Doe anyone actually thing responding to someone who is calling everything I write and a vicious lie as an appropriate topic for EVERY thread this troll cannot stay away from?

And when you try to avoid these inane accusations ... does ANYONE actually think the entire forum needs to be hijacked by accusations that the real problem is someone wanting to avoid abusive, emotionalized accusations?

Can we get an ignore feature, please?

Christians you can now claim me as a Prophet.

My Prophesy was fulfilled within minutes.
Or can real Prophesy actually come from ME (aka satan)?

Hmmm a question for the scholars perhaps. Maybe the unanimous ones or the other ones, watcha think?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 9:48:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ISIS is following the Quaran in it's teaching that Muslims will dominate the world for Allah (who is actually the moon god in ancient religions). ISIS is doing what the Quran says Muslims will do, killing Christians and Jews. Islam is evil and will always give rise to groups like ISIS untill all the Muslims go to fight over and against Israel and God Himself (not Allah the moon god) will wipe out all the armies of the world. Moderate Muslims are guilty by association. Islam is murder.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:12:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 9:38:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:49:03 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:46:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:31:37 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 6:27:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

Look! The stalker is stalking again!

Apparently, as I have the power of God, I make clams for GW? And even though I have spelled out my stance on that - I get to be followed around by an abusive poster who gets to state my straw man position for me and attack me thusly.

Who the hell keeps making excuses for this guy?

Well we know who is too scared to respond to my very valid points and instead needs to continually attack me personally and then claim that he is a poor little victim.

Now respond to the refutations you are so afraid of facing.

Your claims are specious and everybody knows it except you.

Oh look, ANOTHER dysfunctional personal attack that BB has gone out of his way to start ... again.

Will SOMEONE please get control of the forum stalker!

HELLLOOO!!! Report function!

Support your false contentions or just runaway newt. Continually attacking the person is proof positive that your positions are unsupportable.

Here comes some more vitriolic insults. (prophecy)

Someone please get control of the stalker.

Doe anyone actually thing responding to someone who is calling everything I write and a vicious lie as an appropriate topic for EVERY thread this troll cannot stay away from?

And when you try to avoid these inane accusations ... does ANYONE actually think the entire forum needs to be hijacked by accusations that the real problem is someone wanting to avoid abusive, emotionalized accusations?

Can we get an ignore feature, please?

Christians you can now claim me as a Prophet.

My Prophesy was fulfilled within minutes.
Or can real Prophesy actually come from ME (aka satan)?

Hmmm a question for the scholars perhaps. Maybe the unanimous ones or the other ones, watcha think?

Bully boy, I - and several others - have asked you to stay way from us because of the way you act. The idea that you keep coming back anyway, despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

Again, if you are as tired of this as I am - use the report function. Pretty simple.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:24:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 10:12:15 AM, neutral wrote:
Bully boy, I - and several others - have asked you to stay way from us because of the way you act. The idea that you keep coming back anyway, despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

Newt, can you explain to me what you mean by this nonsensical sentence?
despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

BTW only one other scared uninformed has requested that I not respond and it did so for EXACTLY the same reason you do.

Neither of you are capable of supporting the claims you make and so get all bitter and twisted and attack those who prove your inability to support your claims.

It must be time for the abusive insults you rely on in almost every post you make now.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:25:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 10:24:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:12:15 AM, neutral wrote:
Bully boy, I - and several others - have asked you to stay way from us because of the way you act. The idea that you keep coming back anyway, despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

Newt, can you explain to me what you mean by this nonsensical sentence?
despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

BTW only one other scared uninformed has requested that I not respond and it did so for EXACTLY the same reason you do.

Neither of you are capable of supporting the claims you make and so get all bitter and twisted and attack those who prove your inability to support your claims.

It must be time for the abusive insults you rely on in almost every post you make now.

What part of I am reporting you for actions that would be criminal off the forum do you no understand?

Stop stalking me troll.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:37:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 10:25:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:24:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:12:15 AM, neutral wrote:
Bully boy, I - and several others - have asked you to stay way from us because of the way you act. The idea that you keep coming back anyway, despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

Newt, can you explain to me what you mean by this nonsensical sentence?
despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

BTW only one other scared uninformed has requested that I not respond and it did so for EXACTLY the same reason you do.

Neither of you are capable of supporting the claims you make and so get all bitter and twisted and attack those who prove your inability to support your claims.

It must be time for the abusive insults you rely on in almost every post you make now.

What part of I am reporting you for actions that would be criminal off the forum do you no understand?

Stop stalking me troll.

What part of you are only reporting me for questioning you because you can't answer my questions, don't you understand? newt.

I wouldn't stalk you if you were the horniest porno starlet in the universe your god created.

You invite everything I throw at you by your pathetic attempts to provide evidence of your god that you have never supported.

You have claimed in this thread that the people who are ISIS actually know that they are using a false interpretation of the koran and that WBC knowingly uses a false interpretation of the bible.

Without any proof at all you have judged all of them to be LIARS, just because you want to.

And when you are challenged on that, as I have, you attack me personally and report me to the mods and never, ever, ever, ever support your claims.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:39:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 10:37:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:25:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:24:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:12:15 AM, neutral wrote:
Bully boy, I - and several others - have asked you to stay way from us because of the way you act. The idea that you keep coming back anyway, despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

Newt, can you explain to me what you mean by this nonsensical sentence?
despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

BTW only one other scared uninformed has requested that I not respond and it did so for EXACTLY the same reason you do.

Neither of you are capable of supporting the claims you make and so get all bitter and twisted and attack those who prove your inability to support your claims.

It must be time for the abusive insults you rely on in almost every post you make now.

What part of I am reporting you for actions that would be criminal off the forum do you no understand?

Stop stalking me troll.

What part of you are only reporting me for questioning you because you can't answer my questions, don't you understand? newt.

I wouldn't stalk you if you were the horniest porno starlet in the universe your god created.

You invite everything I throw at you by your pathetic attempts to provide evidence of your god that you have never supported.

You have claimed in this thread that the people who are ISIS actually know that they are using a false interpretation of the koran and that WBC knowingly uses a false interpretation of the bible.

Without any proof at all you have judged all of them to be LIARS, just because you want to.

And when you are challenged on that, as I have, you attack me personally and report me to the mods and never, ever, ever, ever support your claims.

well, despite my numerous failings, at least I don't count among the random abuse and stalking of people for no rational reason whatsoever while alternately demanding that my victims answer all my inane and pointless question and then claim all the responses are actually dressed up insults that make me a victim of the very thing I demand despite numerous appeals for me to stop.

So, I got AT LEAST that going for me.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:41:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 5:05:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
If your bigoted, microscopic brain has not yet grasped the reality behind groups like the ISIS, and how they are a deviation, not fragment, of the Islamic belief and group of followers, then it is, perhaps, time to question your intellectual level. Rarely do I step into this forum that is a magnet for imbeciles, but this exception helps me serve my point clearly. Your hatred toward the religion is certainly driven and helped being confirmed by the aforementioned group and its similar brethren. The truth, however, remains unchangeable.

Enjoy your day, Ma'ams.

There has been many Christian groups who have become murderous people, too. Remember the Ku Klux Klan and the other Christian groups who killed blacks and American natives as they were stealing the land and minerals to build their false gods with?
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 10:49:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 10:39:40 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:37:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:25:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:24:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2014 10:12:15 AM, neutral wrote:
Bully boy, I - and several others - have asked you to stay way from us because of the way you act. The idea that you keep coming back anyway, despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

Newt, can you explain to me what you mean by this nonsensical sentence?
despite OUR wishes to call YOURSELF Satan is ludicrous.

BTW only one other scared uninformed has requested that I not respond and it did so for EXACTLY the same reason you do.

Neither of you are capable of supporting the claims you make and so get all bitter and twisted and attack those who prove your inability to support your claims.

It must be time for the abusive insults you rely on in almost every post you make now.

What part of I am reporting you for actions that would be criminal off the forum do you no understand?

Stop stalking me troll.

What part of you are only reporting me for questioning you because you can't answer my questions, don't you understand? newt.

I wouldn't stalk you if you were the horniest porno starlet in the universe your god created.

You invite everything I throw at you by your pathetic attempts to provide evidence of your god that you have never supported.

You have claimed in this thread that the people who are ISIS actually know that they are using a false interpretation of the koran and that WBC knowingly uses a false interpretation of the bible.

Without any proof at all you have judged all of them to be LIARS, just because you want to.

And when you are challenged on that, as I have, you attack me personally and report me to the mods and never, ever, ever, ever support your claims.

well, despite my numerous failings, at least I don't count among the random abuse and stalking of people for no rational reason whatsoever while alternately demanding that my victims answer all my inane and pointless question and then claim all the responses are actually dressed up insults that make me a victim of the very thing I demand despite numerous appeals for me to stop.

So, I got AT LEAST that going for me.

And what your largest failing is that you accuse others of abuse and stalking when you are asked to support your unsupported contentions.

You have an unreal hope that people are your victims and that your inane claims should be accepted, simply because you make them.

Unfortunately for you, nothing you say is ever supported by evidence. ie the 8 biblical scholars who question the bible jesus existence even when you continue to claim that biblical scholars are UNANIMOUS in his historicity.

I have destroyed every claim you have made for weeks now, that makes you angry and so your defense has become the resort of cowards on these sites, REPORT.

Keep going newt.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 11:25:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 5:05:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
If your bigoted, microscopic brain has not yet grasped the reality behind groups like the ISIS, and how they are a deviation, not fragment, of the Islamic belief and group of followers, then it is, perhaps, time to question your intellectual level. Rarely do I step into this forum that is a magnet for imbeciles, but this exception helps me serve my point clearly. Your hatred toward the religion is certainly driven and helped being confirmed by the aforementioned group and its similar brethren. The truth, however, remains unchangeable.

Enjoy your day, Ma'ams.

I remember my old man was reading something from his FB and it was friend sharing an image of Obama saying the same thing in his speech, but then shows Charlie Daniels saying "Well Mr. President they sure as hell ain't Baptists!" While I agree, they still don't represent Islam.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 11:40:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 9:48:50 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
ISIS is following the Quaran in it's teaching that Muslims will dominate the world for Allah (who is actually the moon god in ancient religions). ISIS is doing what the Quran says Muslims will do, killing Christians and Jews. Islam is evil and will always give rise to groups like ISIS untill all the Muslims go to fight over and against Israel and God Himself (not Allah the moon god) will wipe out all the armies of the world. Moderate Muslims are guilty by association. Islam is murder.

Now, take those exact words, and apply them to every single monotheistic religion, and you'll finally be completely right...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 11:41:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 11:40:00 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/13/2014 9:48:50 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
ISIS is following the Quaran in it's teaching that Muslims will dominate the world for Allah (who is actually the moon god in ancient religions). ISIS is doing what the Quran says Muslims will do, killing Christians and Jews. Islam is evil and will always give rise to groups like ISIS untill all the Muslims go to fight over and against Israel and God Himself (not Allah the moon god) will wipe out all the armies of the world. Moderate Muslims are guilty by association. Islam is murder.

Now, take those exact words, and apply them to every single monotheistic religion, and you'll finally be completely right...

+111
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 12:55:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The founder of ISIS had deep connections with Mossad.

Zionists have repeatedly shown they enjoy doing false flags to rile the west up to attack the Arabs for them.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 1:07:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Atheism is monotheistic in that the believer is god to himself. Atheism is the guiding principal of the Stalins of the world. Somebody is ignorant of history. Atheism is the religion of fools, there is nothing new about it. Isis compares very well to atheism. Atheism always gives rise to people who want to be world dictators. Jesus Christ Himself is going to rule the earth, and there won't be any atheists or Muslims trying to impose themselves on anybody. You better go bow to a Muslim now before they make you bow for their moon god, Allah. Maybe you won't have time before you find yourself in the fire of Hell. Will you survive with the fittest? Will you be lost to natural selection? Will you evolve? Are you nuts?
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 1:19:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lol. Some people are desperate for arguments. Someone actually mentioned a moon god, that is just so sad.

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship. (Quran 41:37)