Jump to topic:

ISLAM: Destroying Arguments Found on the Net

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 8:21:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For the soft moderators and website administrators throughout the net, who run forums criticizing Islam, then ban Muslims who challenge and expose their lies.

For the soft administrators and moderators throughout the net who play devilish by banning a person, then responding to their post so the poster cannot respond back.

For the soft moderators and administrators who say a thread is closed, then open it back to respond, then close it right back so the Muslim cannot respond back.

For the forum debaters throughout the net who like to cry and push for a person to be banned every time their arguments and propaganda is exposed.

For those afraid to face me in debate.

Since you are too soft and afraid to debate a Muslim intellect and like to abuse your authority by restricting a Muslim poster from responding to you because you see that the Muslim is getting the best of you and you cannot stomach it, we will respond to you HERE.......

Until you gain enough courage.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 8:39:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Found on the Net. Squatch357 says Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was 9:

Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old.
http://www.usc.edu...

It was narrated from 'Aishah that the Messenger of Allah married her when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine. (Sahih)
http://www.webcitation.org...

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls." (Sahih)

It was narrated that: Abdullah said: "The Prophet married Aishah when she was seven years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and he passed away when she was eighteen."

Response: The hadiths show that Muhammad married Aisha at 6 (wrote the contract), and they began to live together (cohabitation) when she was 9. Not that she had sex at 9. This is the correct understanding, as the hadiths you quoted state just that. The issue arises from two particular hadiths. One from Abu Dawud which mentions sex, and one from Bukhari which mentions consummate. Yet the hadith from Dawud mentioning sex is not as reliable as Bukhari and Muslim which simply says that they lived together, and there are also hadith from Abu Dawud that also say that they lived together, not that they had sex.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, also Number 4916 and Number 4917
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter

Therefore, the understanding should remain that they lived together and not that they had sex because it is a lesser reliable source. As for consummate, the word does not simply mean sex. It also means to pair up or complete. So the hadith should be read that Muhammad completed the marriage with Aisha by living with her, not that they had sex.

As for the Arabic word dakhala, the word means to enter, and what is being entered is based on context. Here, the word means to enter the marriage contract. So Muhammad entered the contract by living with her as husband and wife when she was 9. It does not mean enter her. The words, "udkhilath alaihi" means to enter what's upon her. Not enter her. What was upon her was marriage.

In conclusion, the hadiths show that Muhammad wrote the marriage contract with Aisha at 6, and they began to live together when she was 9.