Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Salvation of ALL God's people.

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:55:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Each group of Christians claim they are the chosen people who will be saved by their Jesus while arguing that other Christian groups aren't true Christians.

God could care less what His people are saying or doing in this world because He knows they're all confused with His plan called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, particularly His plan called the beast where all religions got their start during the Babylonian times.

God's plan is to save ALL His people from their wicked flesh and this world ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) by killing all flesh during this age. Not one Christian will be saved from their wicked ways of worshiping false deities and building false gods to worship them in.

God's people were created within His thoughts ( spirit ) so after the flesh perishes during this age, they will remain in His thoughts ( Heavenly Kingdom ).

A New Heaven and Earth is planned for God's people after this world has been destroyed and all flesh has died. The new generation of God's people will awaken in their new flesh in Paradise and live forever ( experience new visions and dreams ).

Not one of God's people will remember living in this first generation of people ( first age ) who were living under a strong "veil" delusion called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

God's people will never be deceived of their true existence in God after this world has been destroyed. We will all know the Truth and live forever in harmony and peace.