Total Posts:266|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Islam... Justice?

joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
It was mentioned on another topic (The Bible and Homosexuality) by a fellow named Mirza that Islam is a religion of Justice. Well... I am not certain what Mirza's affiliation with Islam is, so this topic is not directed toward him alone, but rather, all people on this website who practice Islam.

Now let it be known that I am not one of the trolls that stalk these forums, I do not hate Islam alone, I dislike all religions. I do not judge one congregation for the acts of others, however, I do think that it is the fault of such religious beliefs to let extremist groups form from them. And I think that such religious beliefs should take more responsibility for the extremism that has evolved from it.

I would link a video of a poor man named Nick Berg getting beheaded by such extremists, but I don't know if I could get in trouble for it or not... Can I?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:50:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
*sigh* There we go again...

Anyway, as a muslim myself I just want to say that I condemn the actions of the extremist groups. :) They're unislamic. I'll quote some stuff backing that up later, but because I'm off to class in a few minutes I can't right now.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:52:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
It was mentioned on another topic (The Bible and Homosexuality) by a fellow named Mirza that Islam is a religion of Justice. Well... I am not certain what Mirza's affiliation with Islam is, so this topic is not directed toward him alone, but rather, all people on this website who practice Islam.

Now let it be known that I am not one of the trolls that stalk these forums, I do not hate Islam alone, I dislike all religions. I do not judge one congregation for the acts of others, however, I do think that it is the fault of such religious beliefs to let extremist groups form from them. And I think that such religious beliefs should take more responsibility for the extremism that has evolved from it.

I would link a video of a poor man named Nick Berg getting beheaded by such extremists, but I don't know if I could get in trouble for it or not... Can I?

Ha ha, I don't know why this is so funny. But it sounds like their witch craft or something. Practicing.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:54:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 1:52:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
It was mentioned on another topic (The Bible and Homosexuality) by a fellow named Mirza that Islam is a religion of Justice. Well... I am not certain what Mirza's affiliation with Islam is, so this topic is not directed toward him alone, but rather, all people on this website who practice Islam.

Now let it be known that I am not one of the trolls that stalk these forums, I do not hate Islam alone, I dislike all religions. I do not judge one congregation for the acts of others, however, I do think that it is the fault of such religious beliefs to let extremist groups form from them. And I think that such religious beliefs should take more responsibility for the extremism that has evolved from it.

I would link a video of a poor man named Nick Berg getting beheaded by such extremists, but I don't know if I could get in trouble for it or not... Can I?

Ha ha, I don't know why this is so funny. But it sounds like their witch craft or something. Practicing.

Lol, not quite, Koopin. :P
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:57:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 1:50:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
*sigh* There we go again...

Anyway, as a muslim myself I just want to say that I condemn the actions of the extremist groups. :) They're unislamic. I'll quote some stuff backing that up later, but because I'm off to class in a few minutes I can't right now.

I shall look forward to that...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 4:02:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
I would try to talk to girls but I worry they will notice the cum stains on my trousers.

Okay, I don't see the relevance of this to the Religion section.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 5:00:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 4:02:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
I would try to talk to girls but I worry they will notice the cum stains on my trousers.

Okay, I don't see the relevance of this to the Religion section.

I'm pretty much questioning the Muslim view on extremism and justice. Considering extremism is branched off from religiouse faiths, and that justice is apparently what Muslim is about, I figured I would type it in this section.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 5:04:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 5:00:57 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
At 3/23/2010 4:02:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
I would try to talk to girls but I worry they will notice the cum stains on my trousers.

Okay, I don't see the relevance of this to the Religion section.

I'm pretty much questioning the Muslim view on extremism and justice. Considering extremism is branched off from religious faiths, and that justice is apparently what Muslim is about, I figured I would type it in this section.

Not all extremism, when I say extremists I am referring to Muslim extremists... Phew! I foresaw someone nagging at me about that...
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 5:05:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 5:04:10 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
At 3/23/2010 5:00:57 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
At 3/23/2010 4:02:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
I would try to talk to girls but I worry they will notice the cum stains on my trousers.

Okay, I don't see the relevance of this to the Religion section.

I'm pretty much questioning the Muslim view on extremism and justice. Considering extremism is branched off from religious faiths, and that justice is apparently what Muslim is about, I figured I would type it in this section.

Not all extremism, when I say extremists I am referring to Muslim extremists... Phew! I foresaw someone nagging at me about that...

As far as the trouser thing goes... I never said such a thing...
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 5:56:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Islamic Extremists = Christian http://images.google.com...

They're just people who need a channel for their hatred and evil natures so they use religion as a medium.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 6:01:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also for further reading find out how God hates just about everyone.

http://www.godhatestheworld.com...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 6:03:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Furthermore if after reading that site you're not completely repulsed by their version of God, read about the irreversible demise of America and the curse that God hath smitten on the populous at large.

http://www.americaisdoomed.com...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 6:09:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, so I'm back to post some stuff like I promised I would.

First off, Islam doesn't permit the killing of innocents or "Infidels".
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"

Secondly, apostates shouldn't be killed just as people of other religions should be respected. This link explains alot: http://www.answering-christianity.com...

Oh yea, suicide bombing isn't permitted either.

(2:195) You shall spend in the cause of GOD; do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction. You shall be charitable; GOD loves the charitable.

(4:29) O you who believe, do not consume each others' properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not kill yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.
(4:30) Anyone who commits these transgressions, maliciously and deliberately, we will condemn him to Hell. This is easy for GOD to do.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 6:13:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 5:56:54 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
Islamic Extremists = Christian http://images.google.com...

They're just people who need a channel for their hatred and evil natures so they use religion as a medium.

Bahahahahahahaha! I like you my friend! You bring out the funny ones... The first time I ever heard of the Westboro Baptist Church was from the movie Bruno.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 6:56:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 6:09:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Ok, so I'm back to post some stuff like I promised I would.

First off, Islam doesn't permit the killing of innocents or "Infidels".
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"


You are partly correct, most Islamic followers are against acts of terror. However, Islam extremists take verses (like the one you quoted) too far. So, though I do know that most Muslims are against terrorism, I feel that the religion in general should take some responsibility in letting such extremists rise.

Secondly, apostates shouldn't be killed just as people of other religions should be respected. This link explains alot: http://www.answering-christianity.com...

Oh yea, suicide bombing isn't permitted either.

(2:195) You shall spend in the cause of GOD; do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction. You shall be charitable; GOD loves the charitable.

(4:29) O you who believe, do not consume each others' properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not kill yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.
(4:30) Anyone who commits these transgressions, maliciously and deliberately, we will condemn him to Hell. This is easy for GOD to do.

Ahh... Well that just shows you how hypocritical Islamic extremists can be doesn't it?
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 7:01:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert...

what about killing those who oppose Islam.

I oppose Islam.

The Quran says you should behead me, and chop off my fingers.

Nice book you've got there :p
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 7:35:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 7:01:03 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Insert...

what about killing those who oppose Islam.

I oppose Islam.

The Quran says you should behead me, and chop off my fingers.

Nice book you've got there :p

0.0 I really want to see a responce to this fella, because I don't have one xD
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 7:53:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 7:01:03 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Insert...

what about killing those who oppose Islam.

I oppose Islam.

The Quran says you should behead me, and chop off my fingers.

Nice book you've got there :p
In the Bible if you oppose Christianity your children will be eaten by wlves while your wife is being raped.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 7:59:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wolves* dammit I wish there was an edit. aAnyways whats the point to being beheaded and then your fingers are chopped off?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 8:40:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 7:01:03 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
Insert...

what about killing those who oppose Islam.

I oppose Islam.

The Quran says you should behead me, and chop off my fingers.

Nice book you've got there :p

Islam doesn't order the beheading of non-believers. However, it does permit muslims to fight against them only if they attack first.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 6:34:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 1:41:11 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
It was mentioned on another topic (The Bible and Homosexuality) by a fellow named Mirza that Islam is a religion of Justice. Well... I am not certain what Mirza's affiliation with Islam is, so this topic is not directed toward him alone, but rather, all people on this website who practice Islam.

First off you don't practice Islam. That is their faith.

Now let it be known that I am not one of the trolls that stalk these forums, I do not hate Islam alone, I dislike all religions. I do not judge one congregation for the acts of others, however, I do think that it is the fault of such religious beliefs to let extremist groups form from them. And I think that such religious beliefs should take more responsibility for the extremism that has evolved from it.

No one can control factions that take the doctrines that govern them. That's like asking all politicians to support the same bill just because they are into politics.

I would link a video of a poor man named Nick Berg getting beheaded by such extremists, but I don't know if I could get in trouble for it or not... Can I?

The people who behead are individuals, and can't speak for the whole.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 7:25:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 7:53:29 PM, Anarcho wrote:
In the Bible if you oppose Christianity your children will be eaten by wlves while your wife is being raped.

Really?

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
â€"Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

A parallel version is offered in the Sermon on the Plain in the Gospel of Luke:

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
â€"Luke 6:27-31. NIV
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:04:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Even thought these discussions have taken place very often, I will still respond to make it clear that Islam is a religion of justice. It is not a religion of equality because justice and equality do not go hand in hand, and justice is better than equality. Should God reward one that does not strive to seek knowledge more than the one who does? Or should God give equal reward?

[Qur'an 39:9] "Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know?"

Over 50% of prisoners in come countries are illiterate. Knowledge plays a huge role in being successful. God will not reward those who do not strive to seek knowledge more than those who do.

Moreover, men are stronger than women. If Islam were a religion of equality, it would tell both the man and woman to work. Since it is a religion of justice, it gives them different tasks. The man is stronger by nature, therefore he is the one who should work. The woman is the one raising the children, cooking etc., and she does not have to work but take care of the home tasks, raise children, welcome her husband in a nice manner when he returns from work, and so forth. Is this a bad thing? It is not. Islam deals with people the way they should be dealt with. Should it have said that both the man and the woman must work? Then nobody would raise the children properly.

This view is supported by all modern studies. In Finland, which is ranked number one in the world regarding education (PISA tests), the father works when the mother gives birth, and all until the child is raised properly, which takes several years (even during elementary school), the mother stays home and the father works. The result is best educated pupils in the world and very well-raised ones, too. This is the principle of what? Islam. The father works, the mother stays home and raises the children. Women who also work do not give their children the love they deserve, the attention they deserve, and they do not raise them properly. This too can clearly be seen when comparing top nations of the tests with those who are in middle or bottom, even regarding stable nations.

Therefore Islam does not treat men and women differently in a bad way, but gives them duties that fit to them. This means that it does not treat them equally, but equally well, and (again) not equally, but justly.

As you may have understood from the above, the important thing is not to make one gender inferior to the other, but to make both genders have duties that are perfectly fit for them. If both genders go to work, the results are badly raised children. If they do not go to work, the results are not good either. If they do not have children, then of course even women should work, but since that is the duty of the men, the highest priority should be taking care of the house and preparing food, and welcoming the men, and the men should also thank the women for that and treat them in best manners.

Moving on, you mentioned extremists. I should probably have explained that first, but I think it is important to make it clear that men and women in Islam are valued equally in the sight of God. The first thing that you should understand is that the world is not free of non-Muslim terrorists either. In fact those so-called 'Muslim terrorists' are not much compared to all the ones that did and do not follow the religion of Islam. It should therefore be evident to you that there indeed may be extremists who claim to be followers of the Qur'an, but there are also extremists who do not follow any religion or who do follow another religion than Islam.

What about the Qur'an? While some verses do seem to be nothing promoting violence against infidels, they are in fact just verses. What you should look at is the context they are mentioned in. You should also look at their historical background, which is also very important. The verses InsertNameHere quoted are indeed evidence to back-up Muslims' claim about Islam being peaceful. It may be that terrorists misunderstand the Qur'an, or it may be that it is all a big conspiracy theory, but we should nonetheless place a distinction between a religion and its followers. Should I judge Christianity based on what Westboro Baptist Church do? Or should I judge Christianity based on what Jesus (on whom may be peace) did? If I judge Christianity on the first, then I will have a wrong judgment. If I judge Christianity on the former, then I will have a proper judgment.

Among the comments you posted, I read one where you said that "the religion in general should take some responsibility in letting such extremists rise". One thing you should notice is that a religion is not a man. It is something that usually appears to be in a form of words that form a book, and that book is the heart of a religion. Do you expect the Qur'an to shape-shift into a human being and guide the terrorists with a loud voice? Or do you rather expect it to already have condemned terrorist acts with words? Indeed the Qur'an has. Consider understanding the following verse properly:

[Qur'an 2:44] "Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (To practice it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?"

There are indeed people who read the Qur'an but do not act upon it. Who is to be blamed? It is themselves. The Qur'an has made it clear that humans must love good things and dislike bad things. When a man blows himself up and kills first and foremost himself, children, poor ones, elders, transforms an area into ruins, then what kind of a religion is he following? He is not following the religion of Islam. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) never led aggressive wars, and whenever there was war he made it clear that innocent people, hereby women, children, old people, men who do no resistance, should be rescued. Even prisoners of war have to be treated in best manners. They must be secured. In fact when we talk about suicide bombers, I do not see how they can misunderstand a verse like this:

[Qur'an 2:195] "And spend of your substance in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for Allah loveth those who do good."

Did God say that killing yourself is good? It is indeed a major sin. Killing infidels is also a major sin because they may very well convert to Islam one day, but if you kill them then you have blocked the way for them. Where has the Qur'an encouraged such a thing? Is it by the verse below?

[Qur'an 5:32] "We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people."

This applies to the whole of mankind, not just Muslims. Whoever thinks that Islam considers Muslims as the only innocent people is misinformed. Innocent is one who does not attack Muslims and Islam by force.

Towards the ending I will briefly explain so-called 'beheadings' of non-Muslims. It is very important to know that the Qur'an does not say kill one like Geert Wilders because he is not living under Islamic law (Shari'a State), and even if he did, he is not to executed by random people, but by the authorities. In fact he can apologize. Also, apostates should keep their religion for themselves and pay tax if they can, and other non-Muslims too. This is all just to avoid corruption in a country. Killing one person who attacks Islam outside Shari'a countries is forbidden. He is not spreading corruption in Muslim land therefore he has to be left alone. Verses below will hopefully make it clear to you that Islam preaches love and justice, not terror and injustice. I hope you have read all of this with understanding and good intentions.

http://home.swipnet.se...
http://www.usc.edu...
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:06:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:04:44 AM, Mirza wrote:
Wall of text

Try again bro
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:09:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:06:58 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
Try again bro
It's to the person that created this thread and I used all character limits to make it more clear than if I used 1,000 characters.

You don't have to read it so it's not necessary to tell me to try again.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:11:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:09:30 AM, Mirza wrote:
I used all character limits to make it more clear than if I used 1,000 characters.

Clarity = Brevity
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:12:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:09:30 AM, Mirza wrote:
You don't have to read it so it's not necessary to tell me to try again.

No one is going to read it so if your point of writing it was for others to read it you failed. Try again.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:19:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:11:53 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/24/2010 10:09:30 AM, Mirza wrote:
I used all character limits to make it more clear than if I used 1,000 characters.

Clarity = Brevity

No.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:29:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:12:40 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
No one is going to read it so if your point of writing it was for others to read it you failed. Try again.
That's rubbish. I'm coming with some important information. I'd rather write one long post than 100 scattered through different forums. And don't be silly telling me that nobody will read it because I don't really care. At least I've done my thing and I am satisfied with that. In fact my intention is to write it to one person only so I hope he reads it. If he really wants to find out about Islam then reading this shouldn't be a big requirement.

Then you also mentioned clarity which has nothing to do with this. Who said that it's not clever to make long posts that are more informative than short posts? I could very well have shortened it but I didn't want to. So the one who failed was you because what you say is nonsense. The creator of this thread is obviously interested in something regarding Islam and I wrote that to him, and others are very welcome to read it. If he does not want to read it then he will speak for himself. I don't need your worthless opinion. Besides, there are people who are good at reading and don't mind reading a long post, unlike you who has just skimmed for a few seconds and started complaining about a post. I think it's rubbish that I even have to start discussing something completely irrelevant to the thread due to a person not wanting to read and just has to tell everybody in order to gain some attention.

Please think before you speak.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 10:36:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 10:29:47 AM, Mirza wrote:
Who said that it's not clever* to make long posts that are more. . .
*right

I meant long posts can easily be clear.