Jump to topic:

Arminians are NOT True Christians

sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 2:31:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
As was pointed out in this debate: http://www.debate.org... , so-called "Calvinists" who embrace Arminians as "brothers in Christ" reveal their hypocrisy and inconsistency.

Such "Calvinists" excuse the Arminian, saying he just needs grace to understand more fully, then those same "Calvinists" sharply condemn all other religions.

But what is the difference?

Why does the Arminian get a special pass?

ANY religion that DENIES GOD'S FREE, SOVEREIGN GRACE IN SALVATION is an ABOMINATION!

The bottom line is this:

If you believe in the "Doctrines of Grace", you ought to have CONTEMPT for Arminian doctrine.

Arminian doctrine makes MAN his own SAVIOR, and it's UTTERLY CURSED!

And so, I have NO Arminian "brothers".
And neither should you, if you call yourself a "Christian."

Arminian, free-will religionists are NOT true Christians.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 10:22:50 AM
At 9/16/2014 2:31:44 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
As was pointed out in this debate: http://www.debate.org... , so-called "Calvinists" who embrace Arminians as "brothers in Christ" reveal their hypocrisy and inconsistency.

Such "Calvinists" excuse the Arminian, saying he just needs grace to understand more fully, then those same "Calvinists" sharply condemn all other religions.

ANY religion that DENIES GOD'S FREE, SOVEREIGN GRACE IN SALVATION is an ABOMINATION!

The bottom line is this:

If you believe in the "Doctrines of Grace", you ought to have CONTEMPT for Arminian doctrine.

LOL, so you're saying chrisL isn't a real christian because he's not as fundamentalist as you?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 4:11:24 PM

Anti Calvinism does not deny "God's free "sovereign" grace", you do.

The bottom line is this:

sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 7:36:25 PM
At 9/16/2014 4:07:24 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
I told you that you are a Calvinist before you even believed you were lol.

Look, it depends on what you mean by that.

Do I despise Arminianism? YES.

In a SENSE, that makes me a "Calvinist" BY DEFAULT.

But do I actually IDENTIFY MYSELF as a "Calvinist"? NO, I DON'T.

And I have a number of reasons for that, ONE of them being that modern-day so-called "Calvinists" embrace Arminians as their "brothers."
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 7:54:48 PM
At 9/16/2014 7:36:25 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

And I have a number of reasons for that, ONE of them being that modern-day so-called "Calvinists" embrace Arminians as their "brothers."

Oh why pardon me, you are an EXTREME Calvinist LOL!!!!!!

And here is my favorite anti calvinist scripture
James 1
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Every aspect of this passage proves calvinism wrong, enjoy your false doctrine "brother".

Here's another of my fav's....

Matthew 6
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Calvinism foolishly rips away the will that God gave man and completely undermines the whole of scripture, what a pity.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:03:17 PM
At 9/16/2014 7:54:48 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:

James 1
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Every aspect of this passage proves calvinism wrong, enjoy your false doctrine "brother".

Matthew 6
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Calvinism foolishly rips away the will that God gave man and completely undermines the whole of scripture, what a pity.

Actually, that doesn't contradict Calvinism in any way, but you can say what you want about Calvinists.

I already told you, I'm not one of 'em. So knock yourself out.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:06:08 PM

The bottom line is this:

Nor are Calvinists. Fortunately for you, you have declared yourself non-Calvinist.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:56:43 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:03:17 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 9/16/2014 7:54:48 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:

James 1

Matthew 6

Actually, that doesn't contradict Calvinism in any way, but you can say what you want about Calvinists.

Yet you are promoting "free-will religionists are NOT true Christians." and yet these scriptures promote free will.

I already told you, I'm not one of 'em. So knock yourself out.