Jump to topic:

Why Christianity is a lie

jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 3:04:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christianity is a bubble of indoctrination, brainwashing, and lies. It encourages killing of homosexuals, is immoral, and is anti-freedom. It is truly the opiate of the masses and should be phased out in favor of a new, atheist, illuminated world order.

Christianity says that homosexuals should be killed, and that it is because they "have forfeited their lives" by doing homosexual sex. [1] This shows that Christianity is despicable as it does not follow current societal norms like political correctness and tolerance. Instead, it urges people to do a lot of morally questionable actions,

Christianity is also immoral by encouraging the murder of atheists, non-Christians, and going on witch hunts and lynching. [1] While Christians claim that these are from the "Old Testament" and that Jesus has "fulfilled" those laws, and changed them to be more moral, it is untrue because the Bible tells us to do stuff that does not follow current norms like political correctness, meaning that the Bible is despicable and is a plague.

Christianity is also anti-freedom. How dare they not allow homosexuals from marrying inside Christian churches? They should be banned from rejecting people for violating their religious laws and instead follow current norms like political correctness and tolerance, which should override so called "truth" so that we can create a more tolerant, more better, illuminated atheist world.

Indoctrination, brainwashing, dogma, and fabrication are all staples of the superstition that is Christianity. It encourages the murder and torture of homosexuals, immoral and morally questionable actions, as well as restrictions of civil rights. Christianity is the opiate of the masses and should be eradicated to make way for the new, illuminated atheist world order.

Sources:
[1]http://www.evilbible.com...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 7:47:29 PM
What a dope! You need to get out more and learn that your bigoted views of Christianity are for a couple of generations back, not todays' Christian communities which your rant ignores their changes in the last 100 years so that even homosexuals can be married in churches and serve as ministers.

Try paying attention to the 21st Century is my recommendation. That way you wont' be a liar yourself accusing others because you don't know what's happening in Christianity.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 8:35:48 PM
At 9/18/2014 5:28:15 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
Bump this is important!

No, it's not.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 10:33:54 PM
At 9/18/2014 7:47:29 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
What a dope! You need to get out more and learn that your bigoted views of Christianity are for a couple of generations back, not todays' Christian communities which your rant ignores their changes in the last 100 years so that even homosexuals can be married in churches and serve as ministers.

Try paying attention to the 21st Century is my recommendation. That way you wont' be a liar yourself accusing others because you don't know what's happening in Christianity.

You didn't notice that this thread was not serious, did you?
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 10:49:20 PM
What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

It's beyond ironic for someone who believes in a book which talks about a flat Earth, and a global flood on a planet which isn't flooded, to suggest others attend to the reality of the 21st century.

Did you want to talk about the knowledge of the 21st Century? I'll be happy to sit your plebeian butt down and see if we can catch you up on a few things like chaos theory, quantum mechanics, quantum gravity, thermodynamics and vulcanism.

Dogs without teeth should learn to quiet their bark.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 10:45:45 PM
At 9/18/2014 10:49:20 PM, Beastt wrote:
What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

It's beyond ironic for someone who believes in a book which talks about a flat Earth, and a global flood on a planet which isn't flooded, to suggest others attend to the reality of the 21st century.

Did you want to talk about the knowledge of the 21st Century? I'll be happy to sit your plebeian butt down and see if we can catch you up on a few things like chaos theory, quantum mechanics, quantum gravity, thermodynamics and vulcanism.

Dogs without teeth should learn to quiet their bark.

How do you deal with stupid people who never learn? Beast, just go away and bite somebody else. How many times does it take for you to learn that Celestial Torah Christianity is NOT Bible based theology. You never ever learn that Christianity is NOT just Paul's and the Roman Empire's Vatican's ideas about Jesus and the meaning of the Messiah. You need to go back to school and learn about early Christianity to know that yes, Gnostic Christianity was very much alive and influential and that is the historical root of my Christian beliefs. Gnosis of God does not need blind faith in ancient men's words. That's for Pauline Christians who you attack because you like bullying people who can't fight back as evangelicals cannot fight against logic that their beliefs never had to begin with.

But there's no excuse for you keeping up your little boy bullying of Pauline Christians so stop it. Grow up and be a man for a change who doesn't need to waste everyone's time with senseless warfare against passe theology.