Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Good to see some strong in the Lord here.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 9:25:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's good to see there are some of the salt of the earth on this site. There are more than I thought who are close enough in faith for me to fellowship with. I've been reading some good posts on the truth about Hell and God's offer of pardon and salvation from Hell. I want to encourage all who believe on the Lord in His resurrection and His salvation from the fire of Hell to be bold in the faith while we have the freedom to do so.........and please, some of you guys place great comments in the relgion section......sure would like to see more of you in the philosophy section, since philosophy is the love of wisdom and the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.

Sometimes it seems like I'm the only soldier for the Lord in the battlefield in the philosophy section. Believers have been backed into the corners inside the safety of their churches too much by disonformation campains of public school, tv, and mass media. I sure would like to see more of you fine godly brothers and sisters in the philosophy section and taking the front page in the debate section.......and if that does not happen, I stiill want to encourage all of you to give your life for the gospel and believe the Lord in His promises that you will find your life if you lose it for His sake and the gospel, that He will manifest Himself to you if you keep His commandments and give His Holy Spirt to those who ask, be filled with the Holy Spirt and let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom and understanding.....that He came so we could have life, and life more abundandly. God bless my brothers and sisters here, keep up the good work and thank God for the freedoms we have to spread the gospel......and never take those freedoms for granted.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 10:55:08 PM
Hey! Go back to college and start learning about real Christianity and not that Pauline evangelical crap you espouse that never ever made any spiritual sense let alone rational sense. Paul's day is over with. Pauline Christian ideology is over with. The Bible as spiritual authority in and of itself is over with. God has debunked the man-made Bible and you need to learn this truth. Find The Bible Unearthed online and listen to its truth about the writers of the Bible who told whoppers that Paul told you to believe as pure historical truth about my people when it never was.

Please stop spreading Paul's bad religious ideas as they aren't Christian at all. Jesus taught us to withstand and not cave in to bad government while Paul commanded Christians to kow tow to Rome's authority or face hell. That is what ruined Christianity the world knows as Christians followed the orders of their government leaders no matter what they told them to do that violated every single teaching of Jesus Christ.

No mas! Take your "Lord" this and that away and learn at some point where the idea of "Lord" "Baal" arose in Jewish beliefs.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 12:05:34 AM
Strong in the Lord = Weak in the Head

Sorry... just the way it is.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 12:14:18 AM
At 9/19/2014 10:55:08 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Hey! Go back to college and start learning about real Christianity and not that Pauline evangelical crap you espouse ....

I somehow doubt that any colleges are teaching "Celestial Torah Christianity".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."