Jump to topic:

Destruction of Babylon/Iraq, Armageddon/Syria

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 7:21:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We're seeing Bible prophecy live on TV every day and have been for many years now! The Revelation refers to the "destruction of Babylon" in Chapters 14, 16-18. The ruins of the literal ancient city of Babylon are 55 miles southeast of Baghdad. After the Iraq War was over in 2003, the US Army and Polish Army "unexplainably" turned Babylon into a military base much to the horror of world archaeologists. They 'destroyed' the area and there was no military reasoning behind this (google it). Ever since Iraq became a country, it's been thought of as the modern Babylon and Mesopotamia.

The United States is "Mystery Babylon" (google that). I feel like I don't even have to explain this because it's so obvious.

Most Bible 'experts' interpret "Armageddon" in Rev 16:16 as the Megiddo Valley in Northern Israel which Hamas has recently sent rockets into. But many experts (including myself) recognize that Armageddon is correctly in Syria (google that).
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 7:35:28 AM
At 9/19/2014 7:21:50 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
We're seeing Bible prophecy live on TV every day and have been for many years now! The Revelation refers to the "destruction of Babylon" in Chapters 14, 16-18. The ruins of the literal ancient city of Babylon are 55 miles southeast of Baghdad. After the Iraq War was over in 2003, the US Army and Polish Army "unexplainably" turned Babylon into a military base much to the horror of world archaeologists. They 'destroyed' the area and there was no military reasoning behind this (google it). Ever since Iraq became a country, it's been thought of as the modern Babylon and Mesopotamia.

The United States is "Mystery Babylon" (google that). I feel like I don't even have to explain this because it's so obvious.

Most Bible 'experts' interpret "Armageddon" in Rev 16:16 as the Megiddo Valley in Northern Israel which Hamas has recently sent rockets into. But many experts (including myself) recognize that Armageddon is correctly in Syria (google that).

Here's the thing.
In order that the "prophesy" be fulfilled you somehow need to fit all the armies on the earth into a little valley (megodo) that couldn't even contain the Israeli armed forces.

The chances of this "prophesy" ever being fulfilled are 1 in a billion billion billion billion to the billionth power.

The stuff that was allegedly written by whoever was wacked out on shrooms is only important to those who are already deluded by the idiocy that precedes the last book of idiocy.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Burls
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 8:57:58 AM
Armageddon can happen right here on the internet where all the armies and their champions can fit.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 9:12:59 AM
At 9/19/2014 8:57:58 AM, Burls wrote:
Armageddon can happen right here on the internet where all the armies and their champions can fit.

Where is megado? Do you have any idea what your insane prophesy predicts?

That is where the ridiculous name armageddon comes from.

Either the mountain or valley called megado.

The prophesy that you morons claim is being fulfilled, requires the assembly of all armies in the world on a mountain or in a valley that both combined could never contain even the Israeli army.

You people will deny reality for as long as it takes.

That is until you DIE.

The unfortunate thing is that you won't get to regret your stupidity.

You could have been the best, most loving person on the planet. But instead you believe that supporting war, slaughter, rape as long as it is performed in the name your god is your highest form of praise that you can provide to your god.

You are going to die, just like everything else in existence.

Fukin' get over it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 10:51:29 AM
At 9/19/2014 9:36:48 AM, Burls wrote:
Mega-do? Ahh yes, grasshopper, we doo-doo mega in style.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a child.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 11:32:18 AM

Well then you should head right over and set up a tent in that valley to do your part in bringing about gods plan, right? I mean, why are you posting on here when there's prophesy afoot!? Aren't you one of god's agents? Get your fat a$$ out there and do his work!
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 11:44:10 AM

This is nonsense.

God is not going to destroy Iraq and the U.S. -- He's going to destroy the whole world.

I'm not going to argue the specifics of what the symbols mean in the book of Revelation, but it's clear that a new heavens and a new earth will follow the destruction of the whole Earth, not just specific nations.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 12:04:13 PM
At 9/19/2014 7:35:28 AM, bulproof wrote:

Here's the thing.
In order that the "prophesy" be fulfilled you somehow need to fit all the armies on the earth into a little valley (megodo) that couldn't even contain the Israeli armed forces.

The chances of this "prophesy" ever being fulfilled are 1 in a billion billion billion billion to the billionth power.

The stuff that was allegedly written by whoever was wacked out on shrooms is only important to those who are already deluded by the idiocy that precedes the last book of idiocy.

You have to have your head buried in the sand.....probably Arabian sand.....to not see that the whole world is lining up to fight over Israel as foretold througout the Bible. God chose Israel as the nation to make Himself known to all who inhabit the earth, and through which all the families of the Earth would be blessed through the promise Messiah, the KING of Kings and LORD of all, the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

When they all come to fight against Israel, the 200 million man army of the kings of the East foretold in the Revelation of Jesus Christ almost 2000 years before China boasted of being prepared to place that exact number of soldiers on the field, the Kings of the North, God and Magog, Tubulsk (all of these referring to Russia, Moscow being due north of Israel Chiina and russia making alliances with Arab nations........you have to be more than ignorant to not see that the world is lining up for the fulfillment of the Bible prophecies of the last days, the Great Tribulation that is coming........it's so obvious. The elite rulers of this world thinking they will cull the world population to 500 million through wars and famine, but not knowing that in their rebellion against God He is using them as pawns before their destruction in Hell as His terrible Judgements agaisnt all of His enemies are in store.......For crying out loud, repent and believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved. He that believes not is condemned already because he has not believe on the name of the only begotten Son of God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 12:07:36 PM
Here's the thing.

Napoleon disagreed with you on this. When he viewed the Valley of Meggido, he said all the armies of the world coudl do battale here.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 12:28:06 PM
I disagree with a lot of the interpretations in this forum, but the point is that Jesus Christ is coming back and the Final Judgement of all mankind is near. It is obviously heating up for the end times by the events you can see in the news every day. Islam believes they must bring a worldwide bloodbath desrtoying a large percentage of the worlds population before their messiah....who actually will be the Anti-Christ foretold in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.....returns. China, Russia, and the Muslims all gearing up to battle over Israel, China...the kings of the East.... with their 200 million man army as foretold in Revelation and Russia is breathing hot air over Israel's shoulder supporting Iran......China placing missiles in Saudi Arabia, world wide Anti Semitism on the rise, Christians being brutally tortured and killed in Muslim nations, ISIS rising and always another group like them as Al Quaed was before them. Jesus Christ, the Creator who gave Himself as the ransom to redeem from death and Hell all who believe on Him and recieve Him as their Saviour, The Creator who died to save us from our sin, death and Hell and rose from the dead to justiy all who believe on Him is going to be satisfied in Judgement againt His enemies who desire to rule over His creation in denial of His legal right as the Creator of all. Unbelievers are blinded by the devil and will be destroyed with the devil in the devil's Hell, and death and Hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire, there will be a new heavens and a new earth. Behold, I make all things new says the LORD. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

You can disagree with me on minor things, but the main point is this.....The trumpet of the Lord is going to sound, and Jesus Christ is coming back, and every eye shall see Him, and they also who pierced Him........

This is my Father's world,
Oh let me never forget
That though the wrong seems often strong,
God is the ruler yet!

This is my Father's word!
The battle is not done.
Jesus who died shall be satisfied,
and Heaven and Earth shall be one!

He's coming to judge the quick and the dead

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Give Him the honor He is due.

Bless the LORD, oh my soul, let everything within me bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits
Who crowns thee with loving kindness and tendermercies,
Who restores thy soul,
Who redeems thy life from destruction,
Who heals all thy diseases.
Bless the LORD, oh my soul. Bless the Lord.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 6:50:08 AM
bulproof wrote more proof of his bull. He's a compulsive liar who is just going to ignore the "destruction of Babylon" / Iraq, "Armageddon" in Syria, and "Mystery Babylon" being the United States.

bulproof has been judged by GOD and His/Her Christ - he has FAILED F. He'll see bad luck for the rest of his life and then won't be reincarnated as human for a looooooooooooong time.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 7:11:06 AM
At 9/20/2014 6:50:08 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
bulproof wrote more proof of his bull. He's a compulsive liar who is just going to ignore the "destruction of Babylon" / Iraq, "Armageddon" in Syria, and "Mystery Babylon" being the United States.

bulproof has been judged by GOD and His/Her Christ - he has FAILED F. He'll see bad luck for the rest of his life and then won't be reincarnated as human for a looooooooooooong time.

Thank you so much for the judgement "Oh Great Boo Boo". I will pray to the the great god of subaquatic volcanoes for your forgiveness.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 7:43:35 AM
At 9/19/2014 12:07:36 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Here's the thing.

Napoleon disagreed with you on this. When he viewed the Valley of Meggido, he said all the armies of the world coudl do battale here.

Here's the dude who just claimed that 200million chinese troops would be at megado.

A little information for you. 200million people couldn't even fit in all of Israel.

The beliefs you people need to entertain in order to support your beliefs are quite simply asinine.

Just sayin'.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 7:46:52 AM
Here's the thing.

Napoleon is the authority you rely on? Even after you claim 200million chinese? ROFLMAO
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 9:11:32 AM
At 9/20/2014 7:46:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
Here's the thing.

Napoleon is the authority you rely on? Even after you claim 200million chinese? ROFLMAO

Look at a picture of the Valley as it is now and as Napoleon viewed it, you buffoon
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 9:17:08 AM
At 9/20/2014 9:11:32 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Here's the thing.

Look at a picture of the Valley as it is now and as Napoleon viewed it, you buffoon

Buffoon?
Are you for real?
200million armed forces and armour and weaponry cannot fit in ISRAEL much less fight battles.

You are insane.

Your bible is the stupidest book ever compiled by the Catholics.

Oh wait it's the only one.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 9:21:08 AM
Here's the thing.

The Valley of Meggido has been the main battlefield in wars throughout history many times. The author of this forum thinks the Battle of Armaggedon will occur in Syria, I personally think it will be in the Valley of Meggido.......but really, the exact place of the occurance is not as important as the fact that it is going to happen as the Bible says it will. World War lll is coming, an the Battle of Armageddon is coming. You are just a buffoon. People like you.......there are a few here.....acting out your emotional damage from whatever happened to you or failed to turn out the way you wanted it, who act like big pompous know it alls who know everything except the truth that you deserve to die and burn in Hell the same as everybody else.......are full of garbage. Too bad God won't give you what you want when you want it.

I suppose you try to make a mockery of end-times prophecies because the events in the world which are so clearly lining up as foretold leading up to the Battle of Armageddon is a very strong indication that the Bible is authoritative in it's entire message, and you are too proud to admit you are a sinner who deserves whatever punishment God puts on you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 9:23:19 AM

Here's the thing.

And to fullfill that prophecie in the valley which you say is too small, all of the armies of the world will battle there. That does not mean they will all camp out together there before they start fighting. Have you ever been in a war, idiot?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 9:36:02 AM
At 9/20/2014 9:23:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Here's the thing.

And to fullfill that prophecie in the valley which you say is too small, all of the armies of the world will battle there. That does not mean they will all camp out together there before they start fighting. Have you ever been in a war, idiot?

Idiot, I've told you that the chinese army you claim is 200million could not not even fit into the entire state of Israel.

What is it about reality that you don't understand?

Oh that's right...............................................EVERYTHING.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 9:36:19 AM
At 9/20/2014 9:17:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/20/2014 9:11:32 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Here's the thing.

Buffoon?
Are you for real?
200million armed forces and armour and weaponry cannot fit in ISRAEL much less fight battles.

You are insane.

Your bible is the stupidest book ever compiled by the Catholics.

Again, Buffooon, there is no reason they cannot all march toward that valley fighting as they go and most of the killing take place on that field. The Bible says the blood will run as deep as the horses bridle.
How would the blood run that deep if there were enough room for all the armies to park there together?

It's going to happen. The way things are gonig, it's probably going to happen in your lifetime. The Muslims are pushing for it, though they think they are pushing for a worldwide bloodbateh that must precede the arrival of the muslim messiah. The whole world is going to be filled with violence.......it pretty much is now, but it's coming to the USA ..........and a large perctage of the world population is going to be killed. Probably you and/or somebody near and dear to you will be among them. Maybe I will be also, but I am ready. I'm going to heaven with my sins forgiven. I'm not afraid of what is coming. To me, it's like watching a movie........you are one of the extras, a buffoon on the sidelines mocking the plotline and it's implications, but the plot continues to unfold. The story is fascinating, but I know how it ends. It's written in The Book (that's "biblios", "the book", God's loveletter to mankind and His warning to His enemies. God loves you but you choose to be His enemy so you will only see Him as evil and say He is not thre because He is not doing what you want Him to do when you want Him to do it. You are not his boss. You are only a buffoon on the sidelines who is ignorant of the Director of the show and the foretold ending. Jesus is coming back. You will see Him. And if you don't meet Him before then, you will not be happy to see Him. You could meet Him now but you think you are too strong and smart to need to worry about burning in Hell. Sorry.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:10:52 AM
Googling it, can be informative but I wouldn"t go by anything you find unless you check the facts.

Its no secret that communications (knowledge) and mobilization (run to and fro) is the way to military success and nation power and influence. Of which in the past century or so has grown exponentially, and any one familiar with Daniel"s prophesy of the same can understand that this is the times of Israel"s reestablishment before the return of Christ.

As far as what nations are involved in the final attack on Israel is written in Ezekiel mainly and there is mention of Gog and Magog"s involvement mentioned more that once I do believe. Almost all of the territories mentioned in Ezekiel are today Muslim nations, and that in and of itself, is self explanatory.

As far as China, not sure where those who see that China is involved get their reference from, but Russia is Magog as followed through by more then one scholar on the subject.

Take note the people on this site see religion is the reason for wars, and hate religions of any sort. It can"t be their want for fuels and other things in the world that they are entitled, that belong to others that is the cause of wars today. Any nation of substantial standing in military power, can"t have an interruption of fuel supply. Weaker nations will die before that happens. This general consensus of blame the religions, fanned by governments and cooperate community will probably grow until public expression of anything not of a world peace belief is authorised to be squashed, and will be reported to authorities.

Also its been awhile for me but I do believe the valley of this battle is located in the southern portion of what is now Israel/Jordan territories, not in the northern area of Israel.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:46:08 AM
At 9/19/2014 9:12:59 AM, bulproof wrote:

The prophesy that you morons claim is being fulfilled, requires the assembly of all armies in the world on a mountain or in a valley that both combined could never contain even the Israeli army.

Well, what these so-called "Christians" don't understand is Biblical typology.

The "Battle of Armageddon" is not literally taking place in Megiddo, that place is a Biblical type (or illustration).

What about the surrounding verses, which speak of "unclean spirits like frogs" in the "mouth of a dragon"?
Do they really believe those things are to be taken literally?

Of course they're not.

Prophetic visions are symbolic imagery.
That ought to be obvious.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:53:32 AM
At 9/20/2014 11:46:08 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 9/19/2014 9:12:59 AM, bulproof wrote:

Well, what these so-called "Christians" don't understand is Biblical typology.

The "Battle of Armageddon" is not literally taking place in Megiddo, that place is a Biblical type (or illustration).

What about the surrounding verses, which speak of "unclean spirits like frogs" in the "mouth of a dragon"?
Do they really believe those things are to be taken literally?

Of course they're not.

Prophetic visions are symbolic imagery.
That ought to be obvious.

So it's just a bunch of crap as I've said.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:09:18 AM
At 9/19/2014 11:44:10 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
This is nonsense. God is not going to destroy Iraq and the U.S. -- He's going to destroy the whole world. I'm not going to argue the specifics of what the symbols mean in the book of Revelation, but it's clear that a new heavens and a new earth will follow the destruction of the whole Earth, not just specific nations.

No, it's not "nonsense" at all. What is nonsense is you're not recognizing that the original point is correct.

GOD/God is NOT "going to destroy the whole world". This is a very dangerous and false message to spread around. Because of you taking this stance, 9/27/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F. You won't be reincarnated as human for a loooooooong time thus not allowing you to damage this world.

You can't "argue the specifics...of the Book of Revelation" because you are uneducated in them. The "new heavens and a new earth" of Rev 21:1 does NOT mean that Earth is destroyed. That prophecy has been fulfilled with us having a different and new scientific understanding of this universe and we have discovered over 1,000 exoplanets and are on the verge of confirming the Planet Nestor: out next-door neighbors where humans have a nest or colony. See http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com...

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:53:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nothing has changed since 9/19/2014 07:21:50 AM when I wrote...

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 3:56:40 AM
We've seen ISIS commit many more atrocities in the last six months including their destruction of Babylonian antiquities contained in museums and elsewhere.

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 11:49:40 AM

I posted this a year ago. Now that the millions of Syrian refugees are in the news, many are realizing how this satisfies prophecies in Isaiah.

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:20:19 PM
Everyone should now know that ISIS followers believes they are fulfilling Muslim prophecy of the "end times when Jesus returns to judge everyone."

A good and long-time friend of mine is an outspoken atheist and he tries to get me to agree "not to discuss God or religion around him" and then says stuff like, "Let's talk about ISIS." How ridiculous!