Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

For believers.

bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 9:18:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Name anything that has not ceased to exist?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Burls
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 10:44:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 9:18:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
Name anything that has not ceased to exist?

For the 6,666th topic in this forum you win notoriety and may add 'infamous' to your reputation.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 11:01:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 9:18:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
Name anything that has not ceased to exist?

The universe.
Burls
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 11:12:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wonder if there is a relationship between "The Uni-verse" and the phrase "We are all One"
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 3:58:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 9:18:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
Name anything that has not ceased to exist?

The rabid, incessant, frothing-at-the-mouth raving of your DDO archnemesis...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Arasa
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 11:48:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 11:12:47 AM, Burls wrote:
I wonder if there is a relationship between "The Uni-verse" and the phrase "We are all One"

Universe literally means "One Spoken Word"
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 5:09:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 6:24:36 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
an atheist has something for believers?
For believers of what?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:37:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2014 3:58:03 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/19/2014 9:18:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
Name anything that has not ceased to exist?

The rabid, incessant, frothing-at-the-mouth raving of your DDO archnemesis...

Sock puppets to keep this thread alive!
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 12:12:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:37:52 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/19/2014 3:58:03 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/19/2014 9:18:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
Name anything that has not ceased to exist?

The rabid, incessant, frothing-at-the-mouth raving of your DDO archnemesis...

Sock puppets to keep this thread alive!

Cute. Still on your insistent rant that I'm actually someone else? How's that working out, for you?
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 12:21:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 12:12:21 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

Cute. Still on your insistent rant that I'm actually someone else? How's that working out, for you?

I can just roll up all the comments and treat them as one! Its quite efficient as, in the unlikely event that you are not bulproof - your trollish thoughts are identical.

Efficiency ... guess that is what the unemployed atheists are NOT into these day - find it a rather bothersome quality in other people.

Really, one does wonder about atheist extremists. Can't get the religion they hate right. Can't demonstrate any worth while insights. Find qualities that are generally positive, like being efficient, to be insulting ... and yet they think they are the smartest people on earth!?

Guess that is extremism for you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 12:26:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 12:21:24 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:12:21 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

Cute. Still on your insistent rant that I'm actually someone else? How's that working out, for you?

I can just roll up all the comments and treat them as one! Its quite efficient as, in the unlikely event that you are not bulproof - your trollish thoughts are identical.

Efficiency ... guess that is what the unemployed atheists are NOT into these day - find it a rather bothersome quality in other people.

Really, one does wonder about atheist extremists. Can't get the religion they hate right. Can't demonstrate any worth while insights. Find qualities that are generally positive, like being efficient, to be insulting ... and yet they think they are the smartest people on earth!?

Guess that is extremism for you.

Did some one say paranoia?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 12:32:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 12:21:24 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:12:21 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

Cute. Still on your insistent rant that I'm actually someone else? How's that working out, for you?

I can just roll up all the comments and treat them as one! Its quite efficient as, in the unlikely event that you are not bulproof - your trollish thoughts are identical.

Efficiency ... guess that is what the unemployed atheists are NOT into these day - find it a rather bothersome quality in other people.

Really, one does wonder about atheist extremists. Can't get the religion they hate right. Can't demonstrate any worth while insights. Find qualities that are generally positive, like being efficient, to be insulting ... and yet they think they are the smartest people on earth!?

Guess that is extremism for you.

mumblemumblemumble...bigot!...mumblemumblemumble...atheist!...mumblemumblemumble...sock puppet!...mumblemumblemumble...victim!...mumblemumblemumble...douche!...mumblemumblemumble...atheist!...mumblemumblemumble...RANTRAVERANTRAVE!!!mumblemumblemumble...extremism!
Aneurysm in...
3...
2...
1...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 1:07:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 12:32:41 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:21:24 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:12:21 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

Cute. Still on your insistent rant that I'm actually someone else? How's that working out, for you?

I can just roll up all the comments and treat them as one! Its quite efficient as, in the unlikely event that you are not bulproof - your trollish thoughts are identical.

Efficiency ... guess that is what the unemployed atheists are NOT into these day - find it a rather bothersome quality in other people.

Really, one does wonder about atheist extremists. Can't get the religion they hate right. Can't demonstrate any worth while insights. Find qualities that are generally positive, like being efficient, to be insulting ... and yet they think they are the smartest people on earth!?

Guess that is extremism for you.

mumblemumblemumble...bigot!...mumblemumblemumble...atheist!...mumblemumblemumble...sock puppet!...mumblemumblemumble...victim!...mumblemumblemumble...douche!...mumblemumblemumble...atheist!...mumblemumblemumble...RANTRAVERANTRAVE!!!mumblemumblemumble...extremism!
Aneurysm in...
3...
2...
1...

My God you extremist bigots are all the same ... hate, hate, hate absolutely devoid of any creativity - right side dead, which is bad news considering the dearth of left side capability - but you should at least attempt to interrupt the spittle of monotonous hatred with something that people might enjoy reading ... even on your side the steady drum beat of mindless dogma in your insults is SOOOO tiresome.

How do you spot an extremist atheist?

You look for marks on their neck and faces. You see, they deliberately make their pink capes too big, because it feeds the ego complex, and that causes them to constantly slam doors on their capes as there run around in delusional fantasies where they are Saddam Hussein and wind up choking themselves. Other times, their nose is so high in the air they simply don;t watch what they are doing and step on their cape and trip themselves.

Other ways? Just say, "Hilter," and, "Christian," and they will come out of the wood work! Unable to resist that troll pie - which is ironically how I first came into contact with this bigot, whose opinion is that someone who says, "Hitler was neither atheist nor Christian, he was a bigoted social darwinist!" And that makes us death enemies now .... because I could ACTUALLY support the position! Ruined a perfectly good batch of troll pie!

Now ... he's out for ... what? Internet vengeance? I just have fun responding to heir tomfoolery and watching themselves send themselves into orbit when they realize they arrogance is so strong, that the one thing the internet allows them to get away with - incivility - only winds up demonstrating how stupid they are when the the nominal standards of incivility are removed and they find themselves matching wits on the field of their choosing ... insults.

And they just can't keep up.

Why the standard insults is supposed to make people slink away so they can say, "See, see! you are afraid of me!"

Its quite pathetic this atheist extremism.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 1:10:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 12:26:50 PM, bulproof wrote:

Did some one say paranoia?

Did someone put out another troll pie? Who mentioned Hitler and Christianity?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:48:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 1:10:35 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:26:50 PM, bulproof wrote:

Did some one say paranoia?

Did someone put out another troll pie? Who mentioned Hitler and Christianity?
You did dumb dumb.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:49:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 1:07:39 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:32:41 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:21:24 PM, neutral wrote:
At 9/20/2014 12:12:21 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

Cute. Still on your insistent rant that I'm actually someone else? How's that working out, for you?

I can just roll up all the comments and treat them as one! Its quite efficient as, in the unlikely event that you are not bulproof - your trollish thoughts are identical.

Efficiency ... guess that is what the unemployed atheists are NOT into these day - find it a rather bothersome quality in other people.

Really, one does wonder about atheist extremists. Can't get the religion they hate right. Can't demonstrate any worth while insights. Find qualities that are generally positive, like being efficient, to be insulting ... and yet they think they are the smartest people on earth!?

Guess that is extremism for you.

mumblemumblemumble...bigot!...mumblemumblemumble...atheist!...mumblemumblemumble...sock puppet!...mumblemumblemumble...victim!...mumblemumblemumble...douche!...mumblemumblemumble...atheist!...mumblemumblemumble...RANTRAVERANTRAVE!!!mumblemumblemumble...extremism!
Aneurysm in...
3...
2...
1...

My God you extremist bigots are all the same ... hate, hate, hate absolutely devoid of any creativity - right side dead, which is bad news considering the dearth of left side capability - but you should at least attempt to interrupt the spittle of monotonous hatred with something that people might enjoy reading ... even on your side the steady drum beat of mindless dogma in your insults is SOOOO tiresome.

How do you spot an extremist atheist?

You look for marks on their neck and faces. You see, they deliberately make their pink capes too big, because it feeds the ego complex, and that causes them to constantly slam doors on their capes as there run around in delusional fantasies where they are Saddam Hussein and wind up choking themselves. Other times, their nose is so high in the air they simply don;t watch what they are doing and step on their cape and trip themselves.

Other ways? Just say, "Hilter," and, "Christian," and they will come out of the wood work! Unable to resist that troll pie - which is ironically how I first came into contact with this bigot, whose opinion is that someone who says, "Hitler was neither atheist nor Christian, he was a bigoted social darwinist!" And that makes us death enemies now .... because I could ACTUALLY support the position! Ruined a perfectly good batch of troll pie!

Now ... he's out for ... what? Internet vengeance? I just have fun responding to heir tomfoolery and watching themselves send themselves into orbit when they realize they arrogance is so strong, that the one thing the internet allows them to get away with - incivility - only winds up demonstrating how stupid they are when the the nominal standards of incivility are removed and they find themselves matching wits on the field of their choosing ... insults.

And they just can't keep up.

Why the standard insults is supposed to make people slink away so they can say, "See, see! you are afraid of me!"

Its quite pathetic this atheist extremism.
Did someone say projection?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 1:38:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:49:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
Did someone say projection?

Agh, the rabid intellectualism with its constant stream of incoherent and implacable meanness ... rational this is not.

My stalker just can't stay away.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 1:49:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
rabid intellectualism
constant stream of incoherent and implacable meanness
rational this is not.

Funny as.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 1:56:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 1:49:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
rabid intellectualism
constant stream of incoherent and implacable meanness
rational this is not.

Funny as.

And that is the extremist bigot's idea of responding to the points presented. Dismissing him as the obvious emotionalist extremist that he is means ... well, that anyone who does so can see the utter failure of this poster to ever make or support a case.

Won;t stop him from stalking you and demanding that you answer the questions that are not there, while claiming your answers are all insults (while denying his own insults), and then pretending he is a victim. And as we see, ANYTHING - no matter how witless or stupid - it automatically correct in atheism. No brains required whatsoever.

Historians are just 'traditionalists'.

Quantum Mechanics can make something and nothing the same thing - a fully debunked position - which has been that way for centuries.

Which is why beasty never actually directs us to the sources of his plagiarized positions - because he knows they are false - and puts them out there anyway.

But the problem is pointing this out is a 'character' issue for extremists with whose intellectual position is witless and meritless. So they resort to what McCarthy did and just attack people.

And the result?

http://boingboing.net...

When the Westboro Baptist Church of atheism outnumbers the sane atheists, and utterly drowns out their voice - what do atheists expect? Bully boy and his heard of bleating sheep followers are the image everyone coming in this forum sees.

Rabid extremists the lot of them.

At least Beasty tries though -I'll give him that. Bully boy? He's just a constant wail of denial.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 7:13:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 1:56:35 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/21/2014 1:49:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
rabid intellectualism
constant stream of incoherent and implacable meanness
rational this is not.

Funny as.

And that is the extremist bigot's idea of responding to the points presented. Dismissing him as the obvious emotionalist extremist that he is means ... well, that anyone who does so can see the utter failure of this poster to ever make or support a case.

Won;t stop him from stalking you and demanding that you answer the questions that are not there, while claiming your answers are all insults (while denying his own insults), and then pretending he is a victim. And as we see, ANYTHING - no matter how witless or stupid - it automatically correct in atheism. No brains required whatsoever.

Historians are just 'traditionalists'.

Quantum Mechanics can make something and nothing the same thing - a fully debunked position - which has been that way for centuries.

Which is why beasty never actually directs us to the sources of his plagiarized positions - because he knows they are false - and puts them out there anyway.

But the problem is pointing this out is a 'character' issue for extremists with whose intellectual position is witless and meritless. So they resort to what McCarthy did and just attack people.

And the result?

http://boingboing.net...

When the Westboro Baptist Church of atheism outnumbers the sane atheists, and utterly drowns out their voice - what do atheists expect? Bully boy and his heard of bleating sheep followers are the image everyone coming in this forum sees.

Rabid extremists the lot of them.

At least Beasty tries though -I'll give him that. Bully boy? He's just a constant wail of denial.

Can you explain why theists say there is something " God" who made the universe out of nothing and nothingness.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 7:41:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 1:56:35 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/21/2014 1:49:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
rabid intellectualism
constant stream of incoherent and implacable meanness
rational this is not.

Funny as.

And that is the extremist bigot's idea of responding to the points presented. Dismissing him as the obvious emotionalist extremist that he is means ... well, that anyone who does so can see the utter failure of this poster to ever make or support a case.

Apparently exposing the misuse of the english language in newts post and saying that it's funny, makes me an extremist bigot.

You didn't make any points newt, you never do.

I did make the case that your command of the english language is amusing and supported that case by quoting you. It's nowhere near as insulting as you get in every post you make.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 8:47:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 7:41:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

Apparently exposing the misuse of the english language in newts post and saying that it's funny, makes me an extremist bigot.


Case in point, the befuddled bafoon is lacking in social queues that he will attempt to claim the above is not an insult. He's that stupid.

The point that I, with my inability to communicate in English, and pretty clearly making, is the dungeon master's desire to be a douche is unhelpful, and is not relevant to the topic. We have this thing called a report function, which the dozer keymaster refuses to use - because all he really wants is the pretext to pick a fght ... which, upon actually starting? Right he'll cowardly scurry back under his troll bridge and screech like a cornered cat.

That's why he's a shopper andnot a warrior.

But heh, the extremist support network wants to ensure that all the threads are disrupted by this.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 8:50:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 7:13:01 AM, debateuser wrote:

Can you explain why theists say there is something " God" who made the universe out of nothing and nothingness.

Because we believe in God?

It really the same intellectual challenge - what created God out of nothing? No idea.

What created the universe our of nothing? No idea.

But if the multiverse is infinite and eternal? There are likley beings that have mastered the events before, during, and after us ... in an eternal sense ... the metaphysics gets complicated. Its all speculative.

It is however, a direct rebuttal to the claim that atheists say scinec disproves God ... it actually leads you to exactly the same questions.

Thanks for asking politely though.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:16:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 8:47:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/21/2014 7:41:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

Apparently exposing the misuse of the english language in newts post and saying that it's funny, makes me an extremist bigot.


Case in point, the befuddled bafoon is lacking in social queues that he will attempt to claim the above is not an insult. He's that stupid.

The point that I, with my inability to communicate in English, and pretty clearly making, is the dungeon master's desire to be a douche is unhelpful, and is not relevant to the topic. We have this thing called a report function, which the dozer keymaster refuses to use - because all he really wants is the pretext to pick a fght ... which, upon actually starting? Right he'll cowardly scurry back under his troll bridge and screech like a cornered cat.

That's why he's a shopper andnot a warrior.

But heh, the extremist support network wants to ensure that all the threads are disrupted by this.
Do you mean the ten alter ego's you claim I've created?

The ESN (extremist support network), oh fear the ESN christians.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:37:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:16:01 AM, bulproof wrote:

Agh, so we counter lies with more lies. Typical extremist behavior.

Do you mean the ten alter ego's you claim I've created?

Others claim you created plexy, I merely echo those in support of Thinkfirst being you douchebag.

And you accused me several times of being ... BOG? Even thought it would take either a crack smoking idiot to think that or a raving lunatic extremist ... or both embodied in you ... Odd.

So you are dishonestly exaggerating to claim wounded crybaby status as usual.


The ESN (extremist support network), oh fear the ESN christians.

Now, about why you would fail to call out out bennett (or your sock for that matter) for portraying people as Creationists when they clearly are not? For cherry picking data point to make it that way anyway? for ignoring other polls and for generally avoiding the First Cause issue - which you curiously are as well - in order to claim that its others making straw?

Because you a dishonest extremist errant bat-fowling pumpion.

I am afraid you atheists have made it clear that the slightest whiff of this must be confronted with full gas ... as you wish. I tried to stop this ... you atheists chose otherwise. I accept.